Archive > Big Brother Season 19

BB19: Raven Walton

<< < (2/3) > >>

RealityFreakWill:
Big Brother - Meet Big Brother Season 19 Houseguest Raven Walton

This perky dance teacher plans to pull some strings when she competes on Big Brother this summer; plus, she's "single as a Pringle" and ready to mingle.

https://www.youtube.com/v/knOfCQvjdgk

Marionete:
I have never seen a family as vile as hers, pretending to be angels. Raven seriously needs some therapy, because she has a new disease every other day.

Gwen:
All I hear about this chick is she is a liar. On the show she has done nothing but participate in helping pull make a few houseguests lives as miserable as possible. Ellen please do not have this trailer trash on your show. Ellen u represent positivity and happiness. Watch a couple of big brother episodes and ask yourself if this is what wants on your show.

Maanca:
So is she kind of...reverse psychosomatic? Thank you Simpsons for teaching me that word :lol:

"Does that mean you're crazy?"
"No it means she was faking"
"Actually it's a little of both. Sometimes when it's in all the magazines and all the TV shows, it's only natural that you think you have it."

Is a stomach pacemaker a real thing, at least?

Marionete:
It is, but I wonder if her mother pushed some doctor into putting that thing inside Raven for some reason.
I don't believe a word that comes out of her mouth about all the 'illnesses'.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version