Author Topic: TAR 29: EP 9 (#1 of 2 eps) "I Thought We Were Playing It Nice" 5/18/17  (Read 10880 times)

Offline ovalorange

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: TAR 29: EP 9 (#1 of 2 eps) 5/18/17
« Reply #25 on: May 16, 2017, 08:34:46 AM »
Thanks Will! The promo gives away the fan searching to be at the Ly Thai To statue in Indira Gandhi Park

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #26 on: May 16, 2017, 11:36:10 AM »
The Amazing Race - I Thought We Were Playing It Nice/Riding a Bike is Like Riding a Bike (Sneak Peek)

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/og-Ak3-0GTg" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/og-Ak3-0GTg</a>

Offline Slowhatch

• Amazing Detective !!
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #27 on: May 16, 2017, 11:44:04 AM »
May I suggest an alternative? The green shutters and neocolonial facade seem to match the Sở Ngoại Vụ Hà Nội (City Government Office) next to the Ly Thai To Flower Garden/Park. It's also close to Hang Bong street, where racers were seen carrying mannequins.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #28 on: May 17, 2017, 07:53:52 AM »
PRESS PICS!!
    All photos property of CBS. Please do NOT copy or share  from this site without approval. Thank you.

:tu TL for the links!

"I Thought We Were Playing It Nice"--In Detour A, London (pictured) and Logan must use a marked bamboo ladder to climb onto a rooftop where they must retrieve a birdcage then return it to the shop owner in order to receive the next clue on THE AMAZING RACE, Thursday, May 18 (9:01-10:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. Photo: CBS ©2017 CBS Broadcasting, Inc. All Rights Reserved

"I Thought We Were Playing It Nice"--In Detour A, London (left) and Logan (right) must use a marked bamboo ladder to climb onto a rooftop where they must retrieve a birdcage then return it to the shop owner in order to receive the next clue on THE AMAZING RACE, Thursday, May 18 (9:01-10:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. Photo: CBS ©2017 CBS Broadcasting, Inc. All Rights Reserved

"I Thought We Were Playing It Nice"--In Detour A, London (left) and Logan (right) must use a marked bamboo ladder to climb onto a rooftop where they must retrieve a birdcage then return it to the shop owner in order to receive the next clue on THE AMAZING RACE, Thursday, May 18 (9:01-10:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. Photo: CBS ©2017 CBS Broadcasting, Inc. All Rights Reserved

"I Thought We Were Playing It Nice"--In Detour A, London (pictured) and Logan must use a marked bamboo ladder to climb onto a rooftop where they must retrieve a birdcage then return it to the shop owner in order to receive the next clue on THE AMAZING RACE, Thursday, May 18 (9:01-10:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. Photo: CBS ©2017 CBS Broadcasting, Inc. All Rights Reserved

"I Thought We Were Playing It Nice"--In Detour A, Logan (pictured) and London must use a marked bamboo ladder to climb onto a rooftop where they must retrieve a birdcage then return it to the shop owner in order to receive the next clue on THE AMAZING RACE, Thursday, May 18 (9:01-10:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. Photo: CBS ©2017 CBS Broadcasting, Inc. All Rights Reserved

"I Thought We Were Playing It Nice"-- In this Road Block, Logan (pictured) must bungee jump 240 feet from a bridge into the Corinth Canal in order to receive the next clue on THE AMAZING RACE, Thursday, May 18 (9:01-10:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. Photo: CBS ©2017 CBS Broadcasting, Inc. All Rights Reserved

"I Thought We Were Playing It Nice"-- In Detour B, Joey (pictured) and Tara must collect and use three mannequins in a window display for a local merchant's storefront. Once the merchant approves their design, they will receive the next clue on THE AMAZING RACE, Thursday, May 18 (9:01-10:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. Photo: CBS ©2017 CBS Broadcasting, Inc. All Rights Reserved

"I Thought We Were Playing It Nice"-- In Detour B, Joey (pictured) and Tara must collect and use three mannequins in a window display for a local merchant's storefront. Once the merchant approves their design, they will receive the next clue on THE AMAZING RACE, Thursday, May 18 (9:01-10:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. Photo: CBS ©2017 CBS Broadcasting, Inc. All Rights Reserved

"I Thought We Were Playing It Nice"-- In Detour B, Tara (left) and Joey (right) must collect and use three mannequins in a window display for a local merchant's storefront. Once the merchant approves their design, they will receive the next clue on THE AMAZING RACE, Thursday, May 18 (9:01-10:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. Photo: CBS ©2017 CBS Broadcasting, Inc. All Rights Reserved

"I Thought We Were Playing It Nice"-- In Detour B, Tara (left) and Joey (right) must collect and use three mannequins in a window display for a local merchant's storefront. Once the merchant approves their design, they will receive the next clue on THE AMAZING RACE, Thursday, May 18 (9:01-10:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. Photo: CBS ©2017 CBS Broadcasting, Inc. All Rights Reserved

"I Thought We Were Playing It Nice"-- In this Route Marker, Tara (left) and Joey (right) must search for a Race colored fan in Tuong Ly Thai To in order to receive the next clue on THE AMAZING RACE, Thursday, May 18 (9:01-10:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. Photo: CBS ©2017 CBS Broadcasting, Inc. All Rights Reserved

"I Thought We Were Playing It Nice"-- In this Road Block, Tara (pictured) waits as Joey bungee jumps 240 feet from a bridge into the Corinth Canal in order to receive the next clue on THE AMAZING RACE, Thursday, May 18 (9:01-10:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. Photo: CBS ©2017 CBS Broadcasting, Inc. All Rights Reserved 

"I Thought We Were Playing It Nice"-- In this Road Block, Joey (pictured) must bungee jump 240 feet from a bridge into the Corinth Canal in order to receive the next clue on THE AMAZING RACE, Thursday, May 18 (9:01-10:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. Photo: CBS ©2017 CBS Broadcasting, Inc. All Rights Reserved

"I Thought We Were Playing It Nice"-- In this Road Block, Joey (pictured, with Tara, left) must bungee jump 240 feet from a bridge into the Corinth Canal in order to receive the next clue on THE AMAZING RACE, Thursday, May 18 (9:01-10:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. Photo: CBS ©2017 CBS Broadcasting, Inc. All Rights Reserved

« Last Edit: May 17, 2017, 06:51:12 PM by georgiapeach »
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #29 on: May 17, 2017, 07:54:19 AM »
PRESS PICS!! (con't)
    All photos property of CBS. Please do NOT copy or share  from this site without approval. Thank you.

"I Thought We Were Playing It Nice"--In Detour A, Floyd (center) and Becca (right) must use a marked bamboo ladder to climb onto a rooftop where they must retrieve a birdcage then return it to the shop owner in order to receive the next clue on THE AMAZING RACE, Thursday, May 18 (9:01-10:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. Photo: CBS ©2017 CBS Broadcasting, Inc. All Rights Reserved

"I Thought We Were Playing It Nice"--In Detour A, Becca (left) and Floyd (right) must use a marked bamboo ladder to climb onto a rooftop where they must retrieve a birdcage then return it to the shop owner in order to receive the next clue on THE AMAZING RACE, Thursday, May 18 (9:01-10:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. Photo: CBS ©2017 CBS Broadcasting, Inc. All Rights Reserved

I Thought We Were Playing It Nice"--In Detour A, Becca (pictured) and Floyd must use a marked bamboo ladder to climb onto a rooftop where they must retrieve a birdcage then return it to the shop owner in order to receive the next clue on THE AMAZING RACE, Thursday, May 18 (9:01-10:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. Photo: CBS ©2017 CBS Broadcasting, Inc. All Rights Reserved

I Thought We Were Playing It Nice"-- In this Road Block, Becca (pictured) must bungee jump 240 feet from a bridge into the Corinth Canal in order to receive the next clue on THE AMAZING RACE, Thursday, May 18 (9:01-10:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. Photo: CBS ©2017 CBS Broadcasting, Inc. All Rights Reserved

I Thought We Were Playing It Nice"-- In Detour B, Brooke (left) and Scott (right) must collect and use three mannequins in a window display for a local merchant's storefront. Once the merchant approves their design, they will receive the next clue on THE AMAZING RACE, Thursday, May 18 (9:01-10:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. Photo: CBS ©2017 CBS Broadcasting, Inc. All Rights Reserved

I Thought We Were Playing It Nice"-- In Detour B, Brooke (left) and Scott (right) must collect and use three mannequins in a window display for a local merchant's storefront. Once the merchant approves their design, they will receive the next clue on THE AMAZING RACE, Thursday, May 18 (9:01-10:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. Photo: CBS ©2017 CBS Broadcasting, Inc. All Rights Reserved

"I Thought We Were Playing It Nice"-- In this Road Block, Scott (pictured) must bungee jump 240 feet from a bridge into the Corinth Canal in order to receive the next clue on THE AMAZING RACE, Thursday, May 18 (9:01-10:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. Photo: CBS ©2017 CBS Broadcasting, Inc. All Rights Reserved

"I Thought We Were Playing It Nice"-- In this Road Block, Scott (pictured) must bungee jump 240 feet from a bridge into the Corinth Canal in order to receive the next clue on THE AMAZING RACE, Thursday, May 18 (9:01-10:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. Photo: CBS ©2017 CBS Broadcasting, Inc. All Rights Reserved

I Thought We Were Playing It Nice"-- In this Road Block, Scott (right, with Brooke, left) must bungee jump 240 feet from a bridge into the Corinth Canal in order to receive the next clue on THE AMAZING RACE, Thursday, May 18 (9:01-10:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. Photo: CBS ©2017 CBS Broadcasting, Inc. All Rights Reserved

I Thought We Were Playing It Nice"--In Detour A, Redmond (left) and Matt (right) must use a marked bamboo ladder to climb onto a rooftop where they must retrieve a birdcage then return it to the shop owner in order to receive the next clue on THE AMAZING RACE, Thursday, May 18 (9:01-10:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. Photo: CBS ©2017 CBS Broadcasting, Inc. All Rights Reserved

I Thought We Were Playing It Nice"-- Matt (left) and Redmond (right) make their way to the next location on THE AMAZING RACE, Thursday, May 18 (9:01-10:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. Photo: CBS ©2017 CBS Broadcasting, Inc. All Rights Reserved

I Thought We Were Playing It Nice"-- Brooke (left) and Scott (right) make their way to the next location on THE AMAZING RACE, Thursday, May 18 (9:01-10:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. Photo: CBS ©2017 CBS Broadcasting, Inc. All Rights Reserved
« Last Edit: May 17, 2017, 12:16:13 PM by georgiapeach »
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #30 on: May 17, 2017, 11:31:08 AM »
An article from People about Scott's extreme fear of heights and having to do the bungee jump (There's an exclusive video clip in the article)

Link: http://people.com/tv/amazing-race-scott-flanary-tears-fear-heights-video-exclusive/
« Last Edit: May 17, 2017, 11:34:28 AM by RealityFreakWill »

Offline BritishTARFan

• RFF Frantic Poster
Was the Pitstop in the same place as the Bamboo Dance in S22?
« Last Edit: May 20, 2017, 11:16:44 AM by BritishTARFan »

Offline Maanca

• RFF Frantic Poster
Was the detour in the same place as the Bamboo Dance in S22?

The Pit Stop. Different area of the same park. I wonder if that kiddy train was there when 22 was filmed