Hunted > Hunted

Hunted: David Windecher & Emiley Cox (Dating)

<< < (2/3) > >>

Marionete:
I'm not familiar with the show and its editing, but obviously the only conclusion right now is that they're the winners, because all other teams have been featured far less...? I mean we don't even need to look at their content, unlike on Survivor, as no other remaining team was featured in the premiere. And both of the remaining male teams have been given very little screen time.

So unless the editing of Hunted is something completely different when compared to other reality shows... I'd say it's obvious.

gamerfan09:

--- Quote from: Marionete on February 07, 2017, 06:17:10 PM ---I'm not familiar with the show and its editing, but obviously the only conclusion right now is that they're the winners, because all other teams have been featured far less...? I mean we don't even need to look at their content, unlike on Survivor, as no other remaining team was featured in the premiere. And both of the remaining male teams have been given very little screen time.

So unless the editing of Hunted is something completely different when compared to other reality shows... I'd say it's obvious.

--- End quote ---

Spoilers for UK:

Show contentOne of the two teams that won UK1 was not introduced until the end of Episode Three.

Both winners of UK2 were very under the radar on the first two episodes.
Non-Spoilery comment: It's something different. The editing style is meant to make each episode feel individual in a way.

paradoxinee:
I think they got a lot of edit because they are playing hard and there are many moves from them. Teams like Troy & Chele/Sentra & Thu just stayed in the forest for like a week and more so nothing interest to mention.

georgiapeach:
Emiley's Blog:

https://www.shopemilia.com/blogs/fashionblogs/so-you-want-to-go-on-the-run-tips-and-tricks-if-you-want-to-be-hunted

georgiapeach:
There is a really good Atlanta interview with David and Emiley on FB, you can watch it here:

https://www.facebook.com/Tad-Lemire-621431691374449/?hc_ref=NEWSFEED&fref=nf

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version