Author Topic: A Couple Hours Before Finale: Who Will Win TAR5 ?  (Read 12266 times)

Offline elthemagnifico

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Previously as rafael02
A Couple Hours Before Finale: Who Will Win TAR5 ?
« on: December 15, 2016, 02:32:04 AM »
TARA 5 will touch down the finale as 3 teams will get a chancr to win $100.000 and The Amazing Race Asia,  in about 4-5 hours we will find out, while, just for fun, who you think of these teams will go alone as winner of TARA 5?

Vote will be locked 5 minutes before the Finale begin
« Last Edit: December 15, 2016, 05:59:30 AM by rafael02 »
what might have been

Offline Nyoman_SB1

• RFF Frantic Poster
Re: A Couple Hours Before Finale: Who Will Win TAR5 ?
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2016, 03:59:37 AM »
based on their expression, excitement and the way they run at the finish line, i think Parul & Maggie won

Offline junkster_ph

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2016, 06:40:53 AM »
I think Eric and Rona based from the photo taken by the group just after the finale. They were not in the group... hahaha... Maybe they were still having their confessional interview as the winners... just my opinion...

Offline Lemontail

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2016, 06:47:20 AM »
I think Eric and Rona based from the photo taken by the group just after the finale. They were not in the group... hahaha... Maybe they were still having their confessional interview as the winners... just my opinion...

Or being third team? Anyway, when i saw the preview, Eric & Rona when came to finish line it was sunny and there were shadows. In other team's photos they're in cloudy condition and no shadows. Any theories?
"I will not not be rich" - Renata Klein on Big Little Lies