The Amazing Race International Versions > TAR Asia

TARA Asia 5: Bitch, Moan & Squeal Thread [CONTAINS SPOILERS]

<< < (2/6) > >>

Maanca:
Jakarta doesn't seem so bad to me, but I guess that's because the US has never touched it in all their visits to the country (which is surprising. It IS the capital :P )

redskevin88:

--- Quote from: BourkieBoy on August 28, 2016, 03:53:30 AM ---
--- Quote from: redskevin88 on August 28, 2016, 03:52:17 AM ---How come no one created a Bitch, Moan & Squeal thread for TARA 5 yet?

I'll start. How come they only visited South-East Asia this season? Was expecting a route with more variety, and at least Taiwan or Mainland China. Is it because of the Grab sponsorship?

--- End quote ---

The Indonesia sponsor. They promised to based 5 LEGS in Indonesia. I don't think ANYONE's happy with that...

--- End quote ---

Doesn't stop them from going to say Beijing or Shanghai and doing a leg there.

Jobby:
I'm not complaining as long as we get another TARA.

Kamineko:

--- Quote from: Jobby on August 29, 2016, 10:46:34 AM ---I'm not complaining as long as we get another TARA.

--- End quote ---

<3

elthemagnifico:

--- Quote from: TARUSAFan on August 28, 2016, 06:44:16 AM ---There's only one pre-season negative I could draw. It's not technically TAR Asia, more like TAR ASEAN. Where are the teams from Japan, South Korea, India and UAE? Asia is big with lots of countries, they could have widened their cast. Filipino cast are once again celebrities  :groan:.

--- End quote ---

Wow... I thought i'm the only one who could say that :lol:

Yes it's technically TAR ASEAN cause the cast is so ASEAN

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version