The Amazing Race International Versions > The Amazing Race: International Versions

TAR China 3 - SHOW Discussion and WIKI Assistance (No SPOILERS)

(1/25) > >>

G.B.:
Welcome to the third season. It looks like quality and production values are up this time!

The Chinese version is the most difficult to study for Wiki pages, so I really need help from others for this. Thanks in advance!

Right now, I just need someone to type out this Roadblock prompt.

Derpy.:
[The contents of this post have been deleted!]

G.B.:
Thanks! I am also looking for the ages and hometowns of the contestants, as well as Heinz's full name.

ImANewUser:
okay so can someone clarify why only two teams have "Partners" in the team relationship? are they actually partners in the romantic sense or are they business partners or are "partners" just arbitrarily assigned?

but so far I'm enjoying this, and Jin Xing & Heinz are my favorites <3

dryedmangoez:
Finally got to watch the whole episode and it was great!  Felt so different from the first two seasons I think.  The tasks helped, but I think it was edited much better, more exciting with no slow moments.  Usually, the long episodes for TAR China and Israel feel like a chore to watch.  (That's why I kinda prefer TARPH's long Legs broken up into daily bites almost.)  But this premiere was really great.  I enjoyed it much more than TAR Canada's premiere, that's for sure.

The product placement is hilarious, but I guess that extra money really went into the Leg itself.  Really great tasks and locations.  But teams running to the Mat with their McDonalds was really hilarious, but not a problem at all for me.  Still enjoyed the episode. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version