Author Topic: SHOW "Discuss the Episodes" Discussion Thread  (Read 50121 times)

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: SHOW "Discuss the Episodes" Discussion Thread
« Reply #175 on: July 08, 2016, 10:09:33 AM »
Bridgette was really invisible this week and didn't really pop out except to talk to Frank but I'm so happy she's HOH. Even if she makes terrible choices next week I'm still excited.

The only terrible thing she can do this week is if she puts up Bronte or Natalie, which I doubt she's going to do. Hopefully.
I thought that when we fought, I was to blame
Now I know you play a different game
I've seen you dance with danger; still wanting more
Add another number to the score

Offline Quốc Nghĩa

• RFF Sr. Member
  • #neverstopexploring
« Reply #176 on: July 08, 2016, 08:25:23 PM »
This is the week that I decide to like or hate Bridgette. She brings nothing so far. If she falls into Frank web, I will be  :groan:.

Offline Hysha

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • TAR - Survivor - BB - Pekín Express <3
« Reply #177 on: July 11, 2016, 06:38:24 AM »
I really do hate Frank, I hope someone tells Bridgette who the RoadKill winner is so everybody would be gunning for him. GTFO of the house man!

Oh, and if those three are going to be the final nominees, I prefer Paul to go home. I kinda like Bronte.
#TeamWentworth
Kelley/Ciera/Abi/Kass goddesses

Offline Marionete

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • The sky's more blue
« Reply #178 on: July 11, 2016, 08:35:06 AM »
The sad thing is Tiffany's going home at this point.

Offline fossil-racer

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #179 on: July 11, 2016, 11:48:28 AM »
The show has gone stale.
I don't like the Roadkill comp. Easily rigged.

The sad thing is Tiffany's going home at this point.
Okay with me. she is a disappointment. Pre-season, she seemed like a good competent player but she hasn't lived up to that quota.
Unearthing Prehistoric Spoilers since TAR Canada 2
Detail Analyst - TAR Canada is my favorite!

Offline gamerfan09

• HOST: Design Challenge 8
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #180 on: July 11, 2016, 06:47:16 PM »

That episode sucked.

Bridgette is first because of her cheetos and her general demeanor not changing despite her being HOH. I don't like Frank controlling her, but what did people expect to happen when the 8-Pack barely acknowledges her and her only true allies are Frank and the Spy Girls? Ż\_(ツ)_/Ż

Da'Vonne is second because the episode was all about her and even though I liked her, I still don't like the overfocus.

Natalie/Tiffany/James were ok but since they're the only ones I cared for the episode other than the first two, they are in dark green.

Bronte was kinda inv but i still like her. Not enough for dark green for this ep.
Nicole is still ok but idk. I'm starting to be meh on her.

Everyone on yellow is boring.

Frank needs to go ASAP.

Offline Jimmer

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #181 on: July 11, 2016, 07:38:39 PM »
Yay for Frank getting a negative edit, gross that he is being manipulative. I was happy for Bridgette's HOH because I thought we would see some Spy Girls action, but unfortunately the episode is overfocuesed on Frank vs. Tiffany and Frank vs. Da'Vonne.

Hoping Paul goes home because I could honestly careless about him. And Frank needs to leave now

Offline Marionete

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • The sky's more blue
« Reply #182 on: July 11, 2016, 07:46:23 PM »
It would be hilarious if Bronte was evicted and Bridgette would be like "Yes, Frank, you were right. I didn't need her, I'm stronger now. :)"

Offline gamerfan09

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #183 on: July 11, 2016, 08:09:50 PM »
It would be hilarious if Bronte was evicted and Bridgette would be like "Yes, Frank, you were right. I didn't need her, I'm stronger now. :)"

How about no.

Please flip the vote on Paul!!!

Offline Marionete

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • The sky's more blue
« Reply #184 on: July 11, 2016, 08:13:45 PM »
Yeah, I wish Paul would go as well out of the 3, but actually

Paul << Bronte <<<<< Tiffany

Offline Charlie007

• RFF Newbie
« Reply #185 on: July 13, 2016, 10:05:16 AM »
I like Tiffany too  :hearts:
I found ep 1 on youtube, btw :D
(sorry, but I had to remove the YouTube link. We are not allowed to post YouTube links per CBS)
« Last Edit: July 13, 2016, 11:00:42 AM by KitKat »

Offline fossil-racer

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #186 on: July 13, 2016, 10:57:42 AM »
I like Tiffany too  :hearts:

Welcome to RFF :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :trampb: :trampb: :
(Sorry fossil I had to take the link down. CBS doesn't allow it)
« Last Edit: July 13, 2016, 11:02:51 AM by KitKat »
Unearthing Prehistoric Spoilers since TAR Canada 2
Detail Analyst - TAR Canada is my favorite!

Offline Jimmer

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #187 on: July 13, 2016, 08:12:20 PM »
omg the phone conversation between James & Natalie was great <333 I love how it is actually being used to talk game. I wonder if anyone else has used it to talk game.

Frank is annoying me and I want him gone pronto. I'm really upset that Bridgette is so heavily blinding she is when Frank is putting up her allies. Can she not see that Frank might not be in her best interest, like he confided that he nominated her. Clearly she is expendable in Frank's eyes and I just wish Bridgette would wake up and see that.

Also praying that the spy girls get more allies with them so that they can actually have some influence in the game rather than being off to the side, and if the 8 pack sticks, eventually knocked out in the near future.

Definitely hoping the 8 pack cracks next week, and that Frank is sent packing.

Offline Marionete

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • The sky's more blue
« Reply #188 on: July 13, 2016, 08:50:37 PM »
I really enjoyed this episode, it gave me a lot of emotions!

It was cute to see Jatalie interact, I grew even a bigger fan of both of them.

I was sad for Bronte crying, want her to find additional allies in the house and be safe.

But at the same time I felt for Tiffany sooo much and wish she stays, too... It's so cruel to have almost the entire house gang up on someone like this. For no apparent reason. I don't even know what I'd do in her spot, I guess try to work with a couple allies I really trust to flip the house, but then she doesn't really know who to trust and whether she's the real target. And last week's unnecessary freak out wasn't well-liked with the houseguests..... Such a tough spot :(

Then, Paul gave some funny DRs and these past few episodes I started to like him as well :lol: He's had a great social game since Jozea's eviction, maneuvering his way through the game with no true allies.

I really want the person who goes this week to come back!

Offline Jimmer

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #189 on: July 13, 2016, 09:02:51 PM »
I'm hoping Paul goes, I still think he is annoying and I love Tiffany and Bronte way more. Unfortunately, I don't see that happening :(

Offline gamerfan09

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #190 on: July 14, 2016, 04:41:52 AM »

The Spygirls singlehandedly made the episode amazing. James is also great this time around still, I already love this appearance over the entirety of his BB17 run  :conf: Please make Final Four together.

I'm really coming around to Paul, considering I can't stand most of the house I really like how he's been way different from his early outing, he's more fun now instead of being a delusional and negative mess lol <3

Da'Vonne overfocus is kinda awful to me but I still like her. Ditto with Frank except it IS awful and I still hate him :lol:

Offline Hysha

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #191 on: July 14, 2016, 06:55:49 AM »
Jatalie is love. <3

I felt so bad for Bronte crying, also for Tiffany all worried.
I kinda like Paul now, but I like more Bronte, and even more Tiffany, so pls, I hope Da'Vonne can turn the things and vote Paul out. However, I would like that the person who leaves tonight returns on the Battle Back (ofc if someone of the 8pack or Natalie leaves next week I will prefer that person to return rather than tonights evictee. lol)

He put you up first week, he now puts your bf up, and you still trust and even love him? WTF Bridgette!?
I really hate Frank, I can't stand him. I hope he leaves next week and don't return on the Battle Back, PLEASE.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2016, 07:32:54 AM by Hysha »
#TeamWentworth

Offline Theo

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • 2020 mood
« Reply #192 on: July 14, 2016, 09:07:56 PM »
YES FRANK IS SAFE ONE MORE WEEK <33333 PLEASE EVICT NICOLE, OR COREY OR ANYONE WHO FLIPPED THEIR VOTE <3333
TAR Jeopardy Revival: here

Offline gamerfan09

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #193 on: July 14, 2016, 09:21:18 PM »

I'm bitter :)))))

F*** this season.

Offline Quốc Nghĩa

• RFF Sr. Member
  • #neverstopexploring
« Reply #194 on: July 14, 2016, 10:33:18 PM »
Frank is becoming a great villain this season and I love it. I think that Paulie and James knew Tiff would be safe but they just voted like this to distract Frank.

The safest move for Paulie this week is to put Natalie and Paul on the block. He has no enemy right now so if I were him, I would throw 2 familiar faces on the hot seat.

Offline Hysha

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #195 on: July 15, 2016, 06:07:59 AM »
This is a real s***.
Once again Frank is safe. I really do hate him, right now more than Devin from BB16.

Bridgette should open her eyes and see that her bf Bronte is out because of Frank fault.

Paulie and James voted to evict Tiffany to confuse Frank so he would not know who really flipped and who not.
I just hope Paulie manages his own HOH without hearing Frank. I'm so tired of him, really...

The thing is that I do like everybody in the house, with the exception of Frank, obviously and Bridgette because she's with him. I found Paul likeable since Victor and Jozea are no longer in the house, but if I do have to choose somebody to leave it would be him before someone of the 8Pack/Paulie/Natalie.

Can the team twist be over? People shouldn't be safe without winning a comp. There would be also more chances to blindside.

I also want Bronte to win the Battle Back, she's the only person I like from the evictees.
« Last Edit: July 15, 2016, 06:14:07 AM by Hysha »
#TeamWentworth

Offline stekay

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #196 on: July 15, 2016, 06:37:54 AM »
LMAO WHAT A FLOP. BYE BRINTY

Offline Marionete

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • The sky's more blue
« Reply #197 on: July 15, 2016, 12:31:58 PM »
OMG PAULIE WINNING WAS THE WORST CASE SCENARIO APART FROM FRANK WINNING IT HIMSELF :tantrum

Yay for Tiffany staying, nay for Paulie being HOH again. I'm not even mentioning that Fridgette is safe, but his HOH week was quite painful to watch.
It's so strange that Bronte took it so easily btw. I get that she's a really positive person, but aren't you pissed that one of your supposed allies put you up as a pawn and you ended up going home?

This week is gonna be so interesting, imma try to stay off spoilers (aka live updates)

Offline gamerfan09

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #198 on: July 15, 2016, 06:45:54 PM »
It's so strange that Bronte took it so easily btw. I get that she's a really positive person, but aren't you pissed that one of your supposed allies put you up as a pawn and you ended up going home?

There was some talk in the house about potentially someone returning so I guess she wasn't trying to make a lot of waves about going in the event it could happen.

Still really loved her post-eviction speech though, you could tell she genuinely had fun and when she found out about the Battleback I was so happy.

But WTF @ Frank lying in his goodbye message? He NOMINATED her  :groan:

Offline Marionete

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • The sky's more blue
« Reply #199 on: July 16, 2016, 06:09:36 AM »
Yeah, he was like "If you are evicted, it had nothing to do with me" IIRC, and I was like WELL IT'S YOUR DOING THAT SHE'S ON THE BLOCK DUMBO
So it really pissed me off that Bronte didn't react to that at all, and that Natalie staying instead of her seems to be fine. Well, the later shows what a friendship they've built though, so it's not THAT bad, but still annoying.