Author Topic: SHOW "Discuss the Episodes" Discussion Thread  (Read 50197 times)

Offline paradoxinee

• RFF Frantic Poster
Re: SHOW "Discuss the Episodes" Discussion Thread
« Reply #150 on: July 04, 2016, 08:46:29 AM »
Now, the minority have to win both HOH and RK to make sure one of the 8-pack going home. And this will be impossible with the team thing. Paul is stuck with Dav and Zay. Bronte/Natalie/Vic are stuck with James and Bridgette is alone in Category4. None of them will be HOH.

Offline fossil-racer

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #151 on: July 04, 2016, 04:14:18 PM »
I actually like the season so far but I'm hoping for a power shift soon and get the real show started.

They need to focus more on strategy and not random James segment or the random Christmas Corey segment.

Based on the episodes so far, Natalie, Frank, Michelle, James, Tiffany Bronte, Da'vonne, Victor, Paul and Bridgette are not contenders in my book to win anymore.
Zakiyah, Corey, Paulie, Nicole all have a shot imo
Unearthing Prehistoric Spoilers since TAR Canada 2
Detail Analyst - TAR Canada is my favorite!

Offline Marionete

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • The sky's more blue
« Reply #152 on: July 04, 2016, 05:57:56 PM »
What how are Frank and Da'Vonne not contenders to win?

Offline paradoxinee

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #153 on: July 04, 2016, 08:13:57 PM »
It's just week 2 and no way to say who may win at this point.

Offline Jimmer

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #154 on: July 04, 2016, 10:37:53 PM »
I don't like 8-pack. Not because I don't like them but I hate a big dominate alliance. So boring because we know who will go home.

x

If this becomes a BB16 redux  :groan:

Completely agreed. In general I like almost everyone in the alliance, but watching an 8 person alliance control the show is not fun and needs to stop. Also I feel bad for Paulie because he is not in the alliance and is oblivious that if the power does not shift he will be picked off soon.

I'm hoping there are cracks in the alliance and they sort of split off, but we aren't getting to see any of them from what the episodes are showing. It's going to be a boring next few weeks if they stay loyal.

Offline gamerfan09

• HOST: Design Challenge 8
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #155 on: July 05, 2016, 12:18:36 AM »
I actually like the season so far but I'm hoping for a power shift soon and get the real show started.

They need to focus more on strategy and not random James segment or the random Christmas Corey segment.

Based on the episodes so far, Natalie, Frank, Michelle, James, Tiffany Bronte, Da'vonne, Victor, Paul and Bridgette are not contenders in my book to win anymore.
Zakiyah, Corey, Paulie, Nicole all have a shot imo

It's live right now so I think edits don't really matter :lol:

Offline Quốc Nghĩa

• RFF Sr. Member
  • #neverstopexploring
« Reply #156 on: July 05, 2016, 01:36:57 AM »
Bronte for next HoH, Paul for next Roadkill.  :hoot: I like 8-pack but I hate dominate alliance.  (:;)

Offline Jimmer

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #157 on: July 05, 2016, 03:13:19 PM »
Bronte for next HoH, Paul Bronte, Natalie, or Bridgette for next Roadkill.  :hoot: I like 8-pack but I hate dominate alliance.  (:;)

Offline Marionete

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • The sky's more blue
« Reply #158 on: July 05, 2016, 04:11:17 PM »
I also want the spy girls to strike. :luvya:

Offline stekay

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #159 on: July 05, 2016, 06:02:21 PM »
Watching Sunday's episode now and idk why everyone is hating on the 8 now. Like...most of them bring  some quality to the episode. Granted Frank is SO ANNOYING and Tiffany is kind of invisible but the rest are glam. Victor is like a wet rag, Paul is obnoxious, Bronte is boring, Bridgette is cute but like...cute don't get you anywhere and Natalie is probably the best of that bunch. Her and James' antics are lulzy.

Offline Belle Book

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • CONGRATULATIONS TO NAT & KAT, WINNERS OF TAR 17!
« Reply #160 on: July 05, 2016, 06:08:53 PM »
Watching Sunday's episode now and idk why everyone is hating on the 8 now. Like...most of them bring  some quality to the episode. Granted Frank is SO ANNOYING and Tiffany is kind of invisible but the rest are glam. Victor is like a wet rag, Paul is obnoxious, Bronte is boring, Bridgette is cute but like...cute don't get you anywhere and Natalie is probably the best of that bunch. Her and James' antics are lulzy.

I think most people just don't like it when one alliance dominates.  They root for underdogs.  Ask Quốc Nghĩa, who seems to like the 8-Pack but just hates that the alliance is dominating the whole thing.

I mainly read recaps of the live feeds and don't watch the episodes in general, but this is one of the dominant alliances I think I'd like, for the most part.  The only person I'd probably dislike from the 8-Pack is Frank.  I might also dislike Tiffany but right now I'm neutral on her.  The others from the 8-Pack I like well enough.  So I don't hate this dominant alliance.

Offline Marionete

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • The sky's more blue
« Reply #161 on: July 05, 2016, 08:42:00 PM »
Victor is getting a lot better idk :lol: At first he was very douchey and still remains to an extent, but his gullible strategu kinda made him more likeable for me.

I also love the spy girls and don't want them to be separated so early. Plus the 8pack's number 1 inside target seems to be Tiffany, which I absolutely HATE, since she's been my favourite since the start...

So yeah, I need some major power shuffle to make me happy :lol: But I'd totally accept Victor leaving this week and I don't like Paul at all. But I doubt he'll be next and one of my favourites will likely be in danger....

Offline Jimmer

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #162 on: July 06, 2016, 08:05:47 PM »
So I found the episode meh. It was refreshing to see the 8-pack maybe turn on Tiffany, but I like Tiffany more than Paul/Victor, so I hope to see Victor go. Either way, I guess Tiffany is expendable as she right now isn't one of my main favorites, but I would really like to see Fatal 5/4 turn on Frank or the other boys as opposed to Tiffany.

Either way I think my meh attitude is mainly because I hate mega alliances and Tiffany was really in a Catch 22 situation because if she tried to save herself she would have been suspicious (like she did), but also if she threw it and would have gone out, that would be a huge regret, especially with all the mistrust in the BB house. Hoping for a split in the 8 pack soon, because I don't think I will be happy about an episode until then or if spygirls get power.

Offline Marionete

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • The sky's more blue
« Reply #163 on: July 06, 2016, 08:11:53 PM »
This recent episode was a lot better imo, maybe because of the amount of strategy.

What I personally wish for, is Victor to go home this week, because he has played really foolish and isn't someone I really root for. But next week I really want one of the spy girls to win HOH. If not, then Tiffany please.

Offline gamerfan09

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #164 on: July 07, 2016, 04:09:43 AM »

I was legit falling asleep through most of the episode. Can we have a powershift soon pls? Thank you. :<3

Tiffany and Bronte were the only ones I really cared for that episode. Natalie/Bridgette were robbed of screentime and so were many other people I like tbh.

Victor is still the same, I don't get the hate since I'd rather see almost all of the other guys go instead of him and he surprised me especially considering how awful his bio and pre-show stuff were, but if he goes to keep the spy girls safe then I'm all for it.

Everyone else on yellow is meh. Paulie is so boring in power. He works so much better as a MOR-dumb character.

Da'Vonne was really stank today. She was overfocused like Paul and Frank and to top it off, her paranoia was NOT fun to watch at all. Especially when it concerns my favorite person in the 8-Pack and Fatal Five lol...

Paul and Frank are self-explanatory. Both to go ASAP :res:

Overall this week has been such a snoozefest. Hope it improves next week.

Offline Hysha

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • TAR - Survivor - BB - Pekín Express <3
« Reply #165 on: July 07, 2016, 06:35:54 AM »
I know Tiffany is paranoid, but man don't waste this opportunity to take out Victor. I can't stand him, don't waste it.
If you have problems with Tiffany, she's the "weakest" of the Eight Pack, they can put her up whenever they want. Right now, kick Victor ass please!!
#TeamWentworth
Kelley/Ciera/Abi/Kass goddesses

Offline Quốc Nghĩa

• RFF Sr. Member
  • #neverstopexploring
« Reply #166 on: July 07, 2016, 11:01:16 AM »
I'm really surprised that noone spells wrong words this season.  :funny:

About the game, I'm glad that 8pack has some fraction. I like them + Paulie + Natalie than the others but who want to see an alliance dominates the game from the get go to the end. Victor can go this week but next week, I want one of them out.

Offline gamerfan09

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #167 on: July 07, 2016, 05:57:14 PM »
I'm really surprised that noone spells wrong words this season.  :funny:

Caltoru :lol: <3

Offline Marionete

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • The sky's more blue
« Reply #168 on: July 07, 2016, 08:56:20 PM »
Yay for the new HOH <3
Fireworks are bound to go off this week, the 8pack will break for sure.q
But I'm scared for the nominations :(

Offline Jimmer

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #169 on: July 07, 2016, 08:57:15 PM »
BRIDGETTE IS HOH! <3333333   EW FRANK IS SAFE <//////////////////////3

Franks has really been annoying me a lot recently, but thank the lord for a power shift! And that the 8 pack is cracking <3

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #170 on: July 07, 2016, 10:06:23 PM »
And that the 8 pack is cracking <3

Super stoked about this being one of those luck-based HOH competitions. Barely anyone threw it - wonder why... ;)
I thought that when we fought, I was to blame
Now I know you play a different game
I've seen you dance with danger; still wanting more
Add another number to the score

Offline gamerfan09

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #171 on: July 08, 2016, 03:05:13 AM »

Week Three Thoughts:

Now that's more like it! After two boring episodes that almost reminded me of BB16, the eviction was pretty fun.

Tiffany just randomly chatting with the girls and then having a LOT of creepy eye cuts to her or her cackling killed me. Really hope she stays next week :(

Natalie is still good and fun and as she is probably the most happy/excited/kind houseguest this season, I can't not root for her. So happy it looks like she's gonna be safe next week <3

Bronte had some fun DRs. Plus people apparently hate that I like her so I'm moving her up even more :') Hope she survives next week.

I'm sorry, but I absolutely lost it at Victor's speech. People found it annoying but I thought it was too OTT annoying and self-absorbed to actually be hilarious? Plus he was one of the parts of the episode that wasn't the 8-Pack so that's a giant plus. After he got evicted, I actually came to a realisation: Victor pulled a Kaoh Rong Nick from being someone I absolutely loathed pre-show to someone I actually really liked during the show. Aside from him targeting the girls on the first two episodes, Victor is actually pretty cool and fun for me especially considering the other guys in the house. I'll miss him in a way :(

Bridgette was really invisible this week and didn't really pop out except to talk to Frank but I'm so happy she's HOH. Even if she makes terrible choices next week I'm still excited.

Da'Vonne would be in dark green if it wasn't for her being so petty towards Tiffany at the Veto episode. But she's still on my good side so that's okay I guess. Ditto with James.

Everyone in yellow aka most of 8-Pack are so boring and irrelevant that I don't care about them.

Paul still sucks but he was more toned down which is good.

Frank is the worst lol. And Grodner clearly rigged the comp as evidenced by him looking SO CONFUSED when he got eliminated  :groan: Get him out after the buyback so he never returns :)

Overall this week was bad. Hopefully next week is better.

Offline Hysha

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • TAR - Survivor - BB - Pekín Express <3
« Reply #172 on: July 08, 2016, 05:46:56 AM »
Bridgette being HOH, ok, it's fine to see a power shift, but man that means Frank is safe, and I want him gone asap! I can't stand him, it's annoying. Pls take Frank out.

I'm scared, I hope Nicole, Da'Vonne, James and Zekiyah are safe, but idk, I think any of them will be on the block. :(
#TeamWentworth
Kelley/Ciera/Abi/Kass goddesses

Offline gamerfan09

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #173 on: July 08, 2016, 05:50:13 AM »
Zakiyah can go tbh she legit doesn't bring anything to the table aside from Paulie showmance which I'm meh on...

Offline Marionete

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • The sky's more blue
« Reply #174 on: July 08, 2016, 08:14:57 AM »
Omg if Bridgette falls for Frank's ideas and puts Tiffany up </33
If she really does go up, I don't see anyone she could stand a chance against. That could have been Frank, but he's safe......

I would be fine with Paul/Corey leaving out of those eligible but eh I don't see that happening AT ALL. :/
My perfect choice for HOH would've been Natalie. She was so close!