The Amazing Race > The Amazing Race Discussion

TAR's 2016 Emmy Submission is ACTUALLY...

<< < (9/9)

ianthebalance:
I don't think Hong Kong would be that good of a choice due to the boring detour

Platrium:

--- Quote from: gamerfan09 on June 14, 2016, 06:55:06 PM ---
--- Quote from: dryedmangoez on June 14, 2016, 05:34:20 PM ---Another reason the Chamonix ep is a bad choice is if it does win an Emmy, Bertram and Co. will be encouraged to do more of the same types of Legs: Beautiful scenery, horrible Leg design.

--- End quote ---

X

--- End quote ---

They will be encouraged to do more beautiful sceneries for sure, but I don't think they were looking at the leg design to have it nominated.

Jobby:
I actually thought Charmonix was an excellent choice. Besides the fact that the pit-stop was reduced to bunching, but to be honest part of the race is all about luck. If the girls did not miss that train, maybe it would have been Blair and Scott eliminated or what..? But one thing you can't deny for sure is that a nine-way foot-race would have been epic. Of course it would have been better if there's a task before pit-stop or what, but you can't ask for everything?

I loved the views, the tasks, the competitiveness between the teams, rivalry and everything about that episode. Unless the Emmy judges are super fans and have issue with the bunching before the pit-stop, I'm so darn glad that this was chosen over Hong Kong. Any mentioned of TAR 27 should be banned, so it's even better if they don't even get recognized for having a good episode good enough for Emmy submission lol.

Marionete:

--- Quote from: Jobby on June 18, 2016, 02:19:48 PM ---I actually thought Charmonix was an excellent choice. Besides the fact that the pit-stop was reduced to bunching, but to be honest part of the race is all about luck. If the girls did not miss that train, maybe it would have been Blair and Scott eliminated or what..? But one thing you can't deny for sure is that a nine-way foot-race would have been epic. Of course it would have been better if there's a task before pit-stop or what, but you can't ask for everything?

I loved the views, the tasks, the competitiveness between the teams, rivalry and everything about that episode. Unless the Emmy judges are super fans and have issue with the bunching before the pit-stop, I'm so darn glad that this was chosen over Hong Kong. Any mentioned of TAR 27 should be banned, so it's even better if they don't even get recognized for having a good episode good enough for Emmy submission lol.

--- End quote ---
Yeah, the leg you're talking about here was pretty good apart from the bunching before pit stop. But it was the leg in Geneva, Switzerland and not Chamonix. :(

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version