Author Topic: S32 Ep 10: "I’m Not Here to Make Good Friends"  (Read 5470 times)

Offline claude_24hrs

• " I am Claude "
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Not interested with fantasy games
    • Facebook
S32 Ep 10: "I’m Not Here to Make Good Friends"
« on: April 12, 2016, 04:19:29 AM »
April 20th episode.

Online RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
Re: S32 Ep 10: "I’m Not Here to Make Good Friends"
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2016, 01:47:55 AM »
Survivor - I'm Not Here to Make Good Friends (Preview)

A surprising turn of events at tribal council sends shock waves through the entire tribe. Also, castaways must choose between food, love or an advantage in the game, on Survivor, Wednesday, April 20 at 8/7c. Only CBS

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/Sfn13aNwmy0" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/Sfn13aNwmy0</a>

Online RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2016, 12:06:38 AM »
Survivor - I'm Not Here to Make Good Friends (Sneak Peek)

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/uuxYrPqUcmo" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/uuxYrPqUcmo</a>

Online RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2016, 12:10:22 AM »
Survivor Challenge Preview - THIS MUCH (Ep 10)

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/0HUH7HnPKQQ" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/0HUH7HnPKQQ</a>

Offline Marionete

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • The sky's more blue
« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2016, 11:24:11 AM »
Niiiice, love the RC idea!!

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #5 on: April 19, 2016, 05:43:09 PM »
DIABOLICAL REWARD!!

RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline Nyoman_SB1

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #6 on: April 20, 2016, 11:38:35 PM »
No one updating the live show?

Offline Parovic

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #7 on: April 21, 2016, 12:14:49 AM »
Ep10 begins with Scot,Tai,Jason celebrating they survive another TC, and the girls turn on each other
In RC,Tai wins an extra vote advantage
And then Aubry tries to convince Tai to go against Jason,Scot
And Aubry thinks Michele does not know Julia plays both sides
Julia tells Aubry to remove Tai
Jason wins IC
Scot and Jason targets Aubry
And the girls plans to take out Scot
Aubry persuades Tai

In TC, Jason gives his idol to Scot
And the vote comes as 4(Scot)-2(Tai)-2(Aubry)
Tai refuses to give his idol to Scot to have a super idol
Results in Scot's elimination

4  (Tai,Cydney,Aubry,Joe)
2 for Tai (Michele,Julia)
2 for Aubry (Scot,Jason)

Next Week: Julia and Jason finds themselves in the bottom.And Jason wants to have a revenge

Offline David

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Queen <3
« Reply #8 on: April 21, 2016, 05:34:25 AM »
TAI IS BACK TO WIN <333333333

Offline stekay

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #9 on: April 21, 2016, 06:04:13 AM »
Giggle at everyone that has cancelled tai! Y'all non believers!

Offline gamerfan09

• HOST: Design Challenge 8
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #10 on: April 21, 2016, 06:05:56 AM »

Amazing boot!  :hearts:

This episode has turned my head around about this season, I'm so excited for the endgame <3
« Last Edit: April 25, 2016, 09:44:05 AM by gamerfan09 »

Offline David

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Queen <3
« Reply #11 on: April 21, 2016, 07:38:01 AM »
anyways, it was quite clear what would happen after the votes were read. The vote being 4-2-2 meant Tai flipped and voted for Scot, so it was quite clear Tai had made his decision to not give his idol. Moreover, giving the idol would lead to a revote between Tai and Aubry, so it was even more clear what his option was.

Tai did a good move to survive himself, coming back to the bright side, but all the moves he has already made are putting him the hugest target he has ever had. He has the only idol left PLUS an advantage PLUS a great resume. I do not expect him to make F3 because people like Aubry and Cydney want to win, and they will not do so if they are sitting next to Tai.

Offline Hysha

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • TAR - Survivor - BB - Pekín Express <3
« Reply #12 on: April 21, 2016, 07:45:46 AM »
Hahahahahahahaha! OMG I loved this Tribal Council! Thank God, and the best, Scot is out, with Jason's Immunity Idol in his pocket! And Tai is with the girls, or at least I hope so.

Next week is more clear that Julia is with Jason. It looks like Michelle has brain and she's not with him.
Now that any of them doesn't had an II, I hope Joe, Tai, Michelle, Aubry and Cydney take them out. And then, Cydney, Aubry and Michelle going to the F3 and Cyd or Aubry for the win! :)
#TeamWentworth
Kelley/Ciera/Abi/Kass goddesses

Offline gamerfan09

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #13 on: April 21, 2016, 07:52:12 AM »
Next week is more clear that Julia is with Jason. It looks like Michelle has brain and she's not with him.
Now that any of them doesn't had an II, I hope Joe, Tai, Michelle, Aubry and Cydney take them out. And then, Cydney, Aubry and Michelle going to the F3 and Cyd or Aubry for the win! :)

Tai still has his Idol and a Double Vote :lol:

Offline David

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Queen <3
« Reply #14 on: April 21, 2016, 10:18:28 AM »
I think he refers to Jason/Scot's idol.

By the way, is there a rule that whoever has the HII cannot give it to anybody AFTER the votes are read? It would seem quite obvious that if everybody knows Scot has an idol and he is voted out, he would give it to Jason. But there has to be a rule that avoids them from giving it at that point?

Offline stekay

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #15 on: April 21, 2016, 10:46:54 AM »
Yea because he's out of the game at that point so the idol is dead

Offline Ryan

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • I can climb a damn tree.
« Reply #16 on: April 21, 2016, 11:31:17 AM »
I was at a live watch party for this episode at a bar - was a room full of applause when Tai shook his head "no. sorry."

Amazing boot, would have preferred Jason going over Scot, but honestly so happy this sets up Aubry/Michele/Cydney for a good run, though one of them will probably get struck down before F3.

Tai came back to life in greatness for me. Wouldn't mind him doing what Yau-Man couldn't <3
SNEAKY SNEAKY

Offline SarcasmMode

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #17 on: April 21, 2016, 05:33:38 PM »
I don't really get the Tai love. He chose to go with Scot and Jason, he's had countless opportunities to turn on them and play a different game, and he's refused every time. He's been helping and enabling the bullies the entire way along, and turning on them at the last minute is basically like an arsonist expecting to be praised for putting out fires that he himself started.

I mean, I'm glad that Scot is gone and that Jason's getting a big ol' slice of karma cake, nobody deserves it more than them, I just don't really see Tai as more heroic than, say, Draco Malfoy.

Offline David

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Queen <3
« Reply #18 on: April 21, 2016, 05:56:10 PM »
Tai is good for audience and is getting a really nice edit since the very beginning, as a very active guy in his tribe who collected food and got his idol after lot of effort. Production portrayed him as a guy committed to his tribe, and to the game, loving animals, etc. Every aspect shown about him, was of a good 50-yo guy who is in Survivor after a hard life.

Based on that, his evolution in the game was being good until the swap and the merge made him trust Scot and be dependent on him to survive. After the merge, Tai never got the numbers because of having some ties with Scot (except when Beauty and Brawns were going to be together, which only lasted while Neal was evaced and then ended with Nick's vote off). So Tai was edited in a way that he was one of the kind and soulful characters of the season from the get go, and we have seen how he went to the dark side, to cause chaos. I think this is all what producers have set on our minds, because we got a lot of airtime from Tai in the early stages. So, after his bad actions such as putting the fire down, I feel lots of people in the audience was disappointed at his change, which he argued as being just part of a gameplay (I still don't support that part). His story seems to be complete only when he comes back to the bright side. This could, in fact, benefit him because his true colours shine bright after he wasn't convinced of being blinded by Scot and Jason's "villianism" and high-ego. So I think his story wasn't complete until he got a change in the good direction, and lots of people expected something to happen so the game didn't end up in Scot and Jason's hands. Tai was the one who blindsided them, so he left in the dust the "dark side" amending his previous mistakes

Offline gamerfan09

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #19 on: April 21, 2016, 06:12:58 PM »
Tai's arc of going into the dark side and then being resurgent to the light by the next episode is just such an amazing storyline :lol: <3

This season has really delivered in terms of these little story arcs that just end well. Really good!

Offline stekay

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #20 on: April 21, 2016, 07:10:42 PM »
I don't really get the Tai love. He chose to go with Scot and Jason, he's had countless opportunities to turn on them and play a different game, and he's refused every time. He's been helping and enabling the bullies the entire way along, and turning on them at the last minute is basically like an arsonist expecting to be praised for putting out fires that he himself started.

I mean, I'm glad that Scot is gone and that Jason's getting a big ol' slice of karma cake, nobody deserves it more than them, I just don't really see Tai as more heroic than, say, Draco Malfoy.

Bullying? Where? Since Alecia left I haven't seen them bully. Egotistical, obnoxious & cocky yes, bully no.

Plus he's been made out as heroic b/c he's given the women a better chance at winning the game (which most fans gravitate towards). But he is not actually a hero.

I've liked him from the get go so regardless of who he was aligned with I was still rooting for him.

Offline Hysha

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • TAR - Survivor - BB - Pekín Express <3
« Reply #21 on: April 22, 2016, 08:13:27 AM »
I think he refers to Jason/Scot's idol.

Yes! Well, right now Jason/Julia aliance.
#TeamWentworth
Kelley/Ciera/Abi/Kass goddesses