Author Topic: S32: Ep9: "It's Psychological Warfare"  (Read 7281 times)

Offline Bookworm

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • BIG MISTAKE
Re: S32: Ep9: "It's Psychological Warfare" **UPDATER WANTED**
« Reply #25 on: April 17, 2016, 08:53:40 AM »
In other words, worth the sacrifice.

And as Redmond perfectly put it: this move could have saved Aubry/Cydney and flushed out the idols at best, and saved Aubry & Cydney at worst. :)
Nah, they're done for. Julia and Michele can flip to Jason/Scot/Tai and pagong Cydney/Aubry/Joe
The move cost Aubry Joe's trust and a loyal ally. The move benefitted Jason/Scot/Tai and Julia the most. Jason/Scot/Tai for obvious reasons, and while Julia lost someone who trusted her, she gets to move forward without having chosen a side.
"Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better; it's not" - The Lorax

Offline Marionete

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • The sky's more blue
Re: S32: Ep9: "It's Psychological Warfare"
« Reply #26 on: April 17, 2016, 09:13:27 AM »
But was there any better choice?
Put yourself in the contestants' (esp. Aubry or Cydney's) shoes. I'd be very surprised if you would take the abundant risk to vote for a trio alliance, which you KNOW has at least 1 idol and is visibly trying to gather votes against themselves. This was a safe move.

And how has Julia not chosen a side? It was tied 3-3 between Debbie and Cydney, with the latter being Brawn's target and the former being Aubney/Michelle's target. And Julia was the swing vote, ultimately having to choose a side.

P.S. identical number of posts, Bookworm. <3

Offline Bookworm

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • BIG MISTAKE
« Reply #27 on: April 17, 2016, 03:41:59 PM »
Yeah I agree that it was probably the best move for Cydney/Aubry, but it wasn't a good move. And Julia still hasn't chosen between the boys and the girls, because she went with the girls but didn't vote off one of the boys.
"Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better; it's not" - The Lorax

Offline David

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Queen <3
« Reply #28 on: April 21, 2016, 05:36:24 AM »
I used to love Tai, but the last two episodes he has been AWFUL. I think it is one of the very first times (if not the first), that a contestant I love has made me change my mind. I could foresee him being a bit distant from Scot and Jason, but after TAI put the fire down, I was like RLY?

I only hope that now that Tai has both idols, he keeps them for himself. Jason was a bit stupid in making all this ego-lifting theatre play in TC with Scot to end up giving his idol to Tai. Like, WHY would you ever give an idol? I am sure that they could have used it at the end of TC, but now everybody knows they have two idols, in Tai's hands, who could possibly screw the Brawn males. I am hoping to see what can Tai pull throughout the next episodes, cause he is having one of the biggest resumes this season to end up winning if he is in FTC, but he has to burn ties with the brawns and come to the bright side.

I am still hoping about Aubry pulling it with Cyd and getting together to FTC tbh <33

<33333333

(Then you ask why I am rocking Power Rankings lmao jk)

Offline stekay

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #29 on: April 21, 2016, 07:06:41 AM »
Only watched this yesterday it kind of seemed like a whack move but Debbie was being too stubborn in her vote. Amazing character and I so so want to see her play again