Author Topic: BBCAN4 - Kelsey Faith  (Read 4534 times)

Offline Reilly Queens

• RFF's Game Queen
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • DESTINY
BBCAN4 - Kelsey Faith
« on: February 25, 2016, 07:38:46 AM »

This free-spirited sweetheart is looking to make new friends, and wants to win without getting any blood on her hands.

Hometown: Calgary, AB

Describe yourself in three words:
Positive, Free-spirited, Outgoing

Do you have a strategy to win Big Brother Canada?
My strategy going into the house is to sort of have no strategy. I just want to have fun with it and meet some really good people and be positive about the whole experience. I don’t want to overthink everything too much. I feel like that would just make me go crazy!

If you could take one thing inside the house, what would it be and why?
My Chihuahua, Harley. She’s getting older – she’s nine – and I’ll miss her. My boyfriend at the time bought her for me. My parents had said no but he got her for me anyways.

Brain vs. Brawn. Which challenges, physical or mental, do you fear most?
I don’t know! Maybe the mental – I know it’s a lot of memory stuff. Although, I’m going in knowing that I’m going to try and keep track of things. I’m fairly physical so I think I should do well at those. I’m not a gym rat but I like outdoor activities - snowboarding, long boarding and hiking.

If you won, how would you spend the 100K?
I would give back to my family – my mom, sister and dad. They’ve been supportive and they’ve been helping me out forever. I’d go somewhere on a trip to Africa or back to Asia. I spent some time at an Elephant Conservation Centre while I was in Thailand and so I’d like to go back and volunteer my time a bit longer. I’m also trying to get my pilot’s license. I haven’t started that process yet because it’s so expensive, so winning would allow me to do that.

Who is your Big Brother Canada idol and why?
I love Gary (BBCAN Season 1). I think he’s so great – just real and positive and sparkly.

True North strong and free. What is your favourite thing about Canada?
The mountains. Snowboarding. In Alberta I’m always excited when it snows!

Offline Leafsfan.

• TAR Detective
  • RFF Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: BBCAN4 - Kelsey Faith
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2016, 06:10:05 PM »
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/QX--b2s4blw" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/QX--b2s4blw</a>

Offline Leafsfan.

• TAR Detective
  • RFF Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2016, 08:31:45 PM »
‘Big Brother Canada 4’ pre-game exclusive: Can Kelsey Faith the flight attendant fly high?

We’re in the midst of spotlighting many houseguests for the upcoming season of “Big Brother Canada” this week, and we’ve got for you now a first look at someone in Kelsey Faith who does stand out somewhat in the crowd of the people taking part this season. She openly admits to not really knowing much about the show, which is something that many people are brave to do (likely in fear of drawing “ugghs” from fans); while this may hurt her in terms of game knowledge, she also does have a very social job that suggests that she could be good at the making-friends portion of the game.

Will that be enough? We got a chance to speak with her briefly this week, and have at least a few impressions as to who she is as a person and potential player.

Tell us about yourself: Your name, where you’re from, your age, and what you do for a living.

My name is Kelsey Faith, I’m 25 years old, I’m from Calgary, Alberta, and I’m a flight attendant.

What made you want to try out for Big Brother Canada this year?

I really have been looking for the adventure aspect of it. I saw it as something completely different and a unique experience, so I wanted to go step out of my comfort zone and try something different.

So what’s your knowledge base? Are you a big fan of the show?

No, actually. Pretty much the opposite. I’m not one of the people who is a super-fan and knows every season; I pretty much know the smallest amount. (Laughs.) I’ve watched a few episodes of the first season.

What’s something about you that would surprise people?

I think that people may be surprised in general about my physical game. People may underestimate me about that a little bit, just because I’m like a little blonde girl. People will likely stereotype me like that at the very beginning, and then be surprised at how physical I can be.

Do you have a specific strategy entering the house?

My strategy since I’m not really a super-fan and haven’t analyzed everything is to just go in, take everything in, and have fun with it. I think I’m going to work hard on my social game and try to make some really good friends, and I’m going to kick butt at some challenges.

What makes you think that you’ll be able to make it all the way to the end and win?

I think because of my positive energy. I think people will want to keep me in the house because I’m fun and I think people are going to like me. I’m going to work the social game a little bit.

What do you think your biggest weakness could be?

In my everyday life, I don’t like to lie or surround myself with people that are like that. I get that it’s a game, but that’s going to be hard for me to wrap my head around [being deceitful].

Other than winning the money, what’s the one thing you’re hoping to get out of this experience?

Just the whole experience in general. I get to take a break from my life and come out here for a while and meet some awesome people. It’s been crazy so far, so I’m excited for the rest of it.

In closing, what do you want to say to Canada? Why should they be excited to see you this season?

I just want to say to Canada that they should be excited to see me because of my positive energy and happy personality. I think they’ll be excited to see me in that way a lot. I’m going to have a lot of fun with it.

Overall impression – Kelsey probably will go far this season, but we don’t get the sense that she can win. Jon Pardy is a great example of how people can win this show without having seen it, but we don’t get the sense that she has the same zeal and charisma that he did, or the willingness to think strategically when she needs to.

Source:http://cartermatt.com/196375/big-brother-canada-4-pre-game-exclusive-kelsey-faith/

Offline Leafsfan.

• TAR Detective
  • RFF Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2016, 11:05:08 PM »
This last episode made me change my mind about her. Something about her just drives me crazy. She wanted Sharry out and then not even 24 hours later is mad that Jared wanted Loveita out? LOL so clueless.