Author Topic: Survivor Kaoh Rong Power Rankings! [Week 11 Results/Send Week #12 Picks!]  (Read 24258 times)

Offline Marionete

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • The sky's more blue
Re: Survivor Kaoh Rong Power Rankings! [Send Week #6 Picks!!]
« Reply #50 on: March 22, 2016, 08:36:44 AM »
1. Michele - Jeff called her the female Parvati. Parvatis' don't go home 5th.
Was Parvati male? :lol:

Offline Ryan

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • I can climb a damn tree.
« Reply #51 on: March 22, 2016, 10:06:45 AM »
Bonuses added from last two weeks, sorry need to remember those ;) Basically David is now the evil way too ahead front-runner and must be stopped at all costs :(

Standings After Week #5
1.) David, 73 points
2.) Coolio, 41 points
3.) Ryan, 34 points
4.) Gamer, 30 points

SNEAKY SNEAKY

Offline Marionete

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • The sky's more blue
« Reply #52 on: March 22, 2016, 02:05:46 PM »
This like like Redmond vs. Varner x3

Offline Ryan

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #53 on: March 22, 2016, 03:48:59 PM »

I really have to think more about who might stumble on an idol (less important now that all 3 pre-merge are found) and be more logical about who might get a vote or two, even if they aren't going home, instead of just pegging someone to go home and someone else who is in a good spot.

Individual immunity bonuses will be interesting too :)
SNEAKY SNEAKY

Offline Marionete

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • The sky's more blue
« Reply #54 on: March 22, 2016, 04:01:59 PM »
Even if you are 100% sure a person's going home (you never are, but still), you should still place him as penultimate and try to guess who else will get a vote with this scoring system. ;D

Offline gamerfan09

• HOST: Design Challenge 8
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #55 on: March 22, 2016, 07:25:04 PM »

Except Redmond is most likely 100% spoiled and is just pretending not to be lol

He does know who the medivacs are, just saying.

Offline Marionete

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • The sky's more blue
« Reply #56 on: March 23, 2016, 02:54:43 AM »
Nah, I trust him tbh, plus there's no reason for him to participate if he's indeed spoiled, especially as he didn't take part during Cambodia.

Offline Ryan

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #57 on: March 23, 2016, 06:20:26 PM »
WEEK #6 PICKS

Ryan

1.   Cydney – She’s so fine, so sassy, and so omg Ivy League loveliness

2.   Neal – HII in hand, he’s fine for awhile

3.   Michele – She’s not going to be targeted from that tribe now that a beauty left last tribal. Stay in it, girl, you pretty!

4.   Debbie – She was more of a scrambler last episode so I do think she’s in potentially hot waster

5.   Jason – he’s in a good spot, though that “we hold the power” comment sounds like foreshadowing

6.   Aubry – Great emotional intelligence; but if Peter is sneaky and turns on Brains, she could be a target instead of Joe coming into a merge

7.   Tai – Idol in hand, but I think he’s premo candidate for getting pulled for an infection, so in the middle of the pack now

8.   Julia – They could still try and dwindle beauties numbers, but I think she’ll be endearing enough to stay in it

9.   Scot – More powerful because sole brawn left on Gondol – can he avoid pre-merge immunity threat boot?

10.   Joe – His spat may turn Peter against him and dissolve the original tribal line alliances

11.   Nick – Oh he’s still on this season? A mid-game Drew Christie boot potential for Chanloh if Brains side with Brawn over there

12.   Peter – Because yuck, ew, get him off all of our screens. THANKS FOR NOTHING, OBAMA.

David

1- Kyle
2- Scot
3- Cydney
4- Debbie
5- Joe
6- Nick
7- Neal
8- Tai
9- Aubry
10- Michele
11- Julia
12- Peter

Gamer

#1. Debbie - Yeah lol, she's absolutely running the game. I literally don't see her at risk at all. She made a good bond with the awful Brawns, and the two Beauties on her tribe seem to get along with her as well. She should be golden.

#2. Scot - He's such an awful person, but he's an asset at challenges and he's in a good spot with Tai and the others. I see him staying further, unfortunately. He also has a risk of getting the Super Idol eventually so that's cool for him I guess.

#3. Jason - Again, awful, but he literally got into a power position by just sitting on his ass so that was remarkable.

#4. Cydney - Awful x3 but not only is she probably safe due to Debbie, Scot & Jason are much bigger targets than her and Debbie seems to trust her the most out of the three awfuls so she's in a good spot.

#5. Julia - For not being on a tribe, she should easily be in a great position upon returning.

#6. Aubry - She's safe. Her having a small sphere of influence over people is worth noting too.

#7. Michele - She's gonna be solid as a rock lol. Safe.

#8. Tai - He's in a better position right now in the game.

#9. Neal - IDK where his head is at, but I have the vibe that he misplays his Idol or gets voted out with it lol.

#10. Joe - I love him, but he's pretty weak, and the fact that the only game decisions we ever saw this episode from him was him asking people about doing stuff and just getting approval is also not a good sign.

#11. Nick - He's so oblivious to the fact that he's dead last, and like Peter, his own tribe probably doesn't even want him around as well. The fact that he has confessionals thinking like he's a strategic mastermind but being anything but was hilarious.

#12. Peter - Arrogant, cocky, all-around DBAG LOL. He's not in a great position, unlike the others, his own tribe doesn't even want to stick with him in the long haul lmao.

Coolio

TBD
SNEAKY SNEAKY

Offline Ryan

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #58 on: March 23, 2016, 09:35:03 PM »
Standings After Week #5
1.) David, 85 points
2.) Ryan, 46 points
3.) Gamer, 42 points
4.) Coolio, 41 points

Coolio DNS, so 12 points to us other three in a predictable, yet enjoyable episode. Plenty of catch-up possible in the merge.
SNEAKY SNEAKY

Offline Ryan

• RFF Frantic Poster
Re: Survivor Kaoh Rong Power Rankings! [MERGE TIME! Send Week #7 Picks!!]
« Reply #59 on: March 27, 2016, 09:10:34 PM »
Remember to send me your merge episode picks!!!
SNEAKY SNEAKY

Offline Ryan

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #60 on: March 30, 2016, 05:15:38 PM »
I have everyone's picks (except coolio, anyone wanna sub? PM me a ranking!) will post later on.
SNEAKY SNEAKY

Offline Ryan

• RFF Frantic Poster
Re: Survivor Kaoh Rong Power Rankings! [Week 7 Posted, Send Week #8 Picks!]
« Reply #61 on: March 31, 2016, 09:57:52 AM »
WEEK #7 PICKS

Ryan

1. Scot - assuming it is a ball related challenge, Scot should do well, though balance might be tricky

2. Tai - Safe with his idol, and with numbers on all sides of him

3. Cydney - Aint goin' nowhere! Even if Beauty wants Brawn out for any reason, Debbie will find a way to cover Cydney from the fire; Jason/Scot are bigger threats than she, at least as far as they're aware

4. Julia - Out of the Beauty remaining, I don't think she'll be in the cross-fire until mid-merge.

5. Neal - He may be a sneaky target for Brawn, but the idol will keep him comfy.

6. Joe - Placing him in the middle, since I think it's possible he finds himself hurt this week, but may still be a target for Brawn if hes outspoken.

7. Debbie - PLEASE BE SAFE. She needs to make top 6..although her story may fit a merge-boot, depending on how this plays out.

8. Kyle - He has the Brawn idol, but may be ballsy and not play it if he thinks he has control of half the merge tribe.

9. Michele - I hope this goddess slides to a good place, and her edit leads me to believe she'll be ok for awhile with a lot of folks protecting her. More of an asset than not.

10. Aubry - She may not be able to connect again with Neal/Debbie after the Peter boot, and could flock to both sides for cover under a barrage of targeting...if anyone is risky right now, it's Aubry's game.

11. Nick - I'll put him down below as the target for either a Michele flip to one side, or the recipient 1-2 votes after an idol is played to save someone.

David

1-Scot. I will guess he wins Immunity this time :o

2-Kyle. Based on preview, he seems to be quite safe.

3- Cydney. I would also bet she isn't going home.

4- Tai. If this still follows a BvBvB way of voting, Tai shouldn't be voted out before other beauties.

5- Neal. His HII gives me goosebumps lol. He should be safe or hugely blindsided, and I don't see him stupid, so.

6- Debbie. If this woman is robbed this season will become the worst boot order in the history of the humanity.

7- Joe. It is now that his age can save him: he doesn't seem to be a physical threat too much.

8- Julia. I liked her last episode, sometimes reminding me physically of a young Abi, which melts my heart.

9- Nick. He could be a potential Brains target.

10- Michele. I think Brains will target her, do not ask me why.

11- Aubry. My guess about her: she could be going home, or she could solely receive a vote.

Gamer

Debbie - She's in the best position of the game still, no one is coming after Cambodia's Next Top Model.

Michele - She's such a UTR strategist, and honestly, she's doing a great job. Should be safe.

Cydney - She's cool with Debbie, and she will be reunited with the disgusting Brawns. Unless she pulls a Sarah Lacina, she should be golden.

Tai - Everyone likes him and he's not in anyone's target right now. Plus he has an Idol.

Jason - Debbie is after him, but he'll be reunited with Sc*t so yeah I think he'll begin to lead that awful trio again. And he has an Idol.

Julia - She could survive a bit more, as she looks like the least threatening player in the game right now.

Neal - Has an Idol and will be safe considering Brains are dwindling and he may be provoked to use it to keep him safe for a round.

Scot - He knows where the two Idols are and can use it to his advantage. But lol, look at him, he's definitely not gonna go under the radar considering him at challenges.

Aubry - She did a good move last week, but basically revealing to EVERYONE that she flip-flops is not a good decision.

Joe - He was on the wrong side of the vote last time, and he doesn't really have any power. He's just floating along.

Nick - Cocky lol.
SNEAKY SNEAKY

Offline David

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Queen <3
« Reply #62 on: April 01, 2016, 09:41:18 AM »
lmao had Tribal Council occurred, I would surely have extended my lead? So sad lol

Offline Ryan

• RFF Frantic Poster
Re: Survivor Kaoh Rong Power Rankings! [WEEK 8 PICKS POSTED!!!!]
« Reply #63 on: April 06, 2016, 03:42:44 PM »
As Coolio has disappeared, and as it's merge-time, we will now drop him off as the bottom placer in the rankings, as Redmond did with Jeff Varner.

Now it's a battle to the finish between a lengthy leading David, and tight-raced Gamer and Ryan!

Who will stand atop at the end?

VS VS

WEEK #8 PICKS

Ryan

1. Nick - Bro, just dominate post-merge, mmkay? Kinda loving him after last ep.

2. Cydney - Everyone likes her, hellooooo, plus she's strong and may grab immunity this week.

3. Michele - Omg you kidding? She's so safe it's ridic. Queentime.

4. Julia - Non-threat, and less likely target if Brains/Brawn decide to target a Beauty next.

5. Tai - He has his idol, and he's cozy in Scot's big arms.

6. Joe - Who? No seriously, who is this person. They're HOW old and they made merge?!

7. Jason - Ummm might be clueless enough to go home idol in pocket, which may be way we didn't have enough hype for these over-powered idols.

8. Debbie - She could be a target instead of Aubry, especially if she's the crafter of an all-female deal.

9. Scot - Unless he's immune, RUH ROH RAGGY. He's the Scooby-Oops of the power brawn duo that will get blindsided.

10. Aubry - I'll keep her down low for now, but I'm praying an all-female gang occurs ASAP to surprise a boy and shake this season up immensely.

David

1- Nick.  I bet he will do well in IC.

2- Cydney. she seems to be fine.

3- Tai. He is not the target now.

4- Scot. May not do that well in IC, but people trust him apparently which makes me ewwww.

5- Joe. He is not the Brains target, so he will be safe.

6- Michele. She seems to be in the middle of nowhere, I don't know who that can end up for her

7- Julia. she is the UTR queen, I hope she is safe

8- Kyle. I wouldn't be surprised if he was blindsided tbh.

9- Debby. All brains seem to be in the bad position, so I do not expect a good ending for Debby :-/

10- Aubry. I just wish I am wrong, but it seems a good point to get rid of her as she is playing the game nicely.

Gamer

#1. Nick - After a really crappy pre-merge, he literally got to a great position by... not doing anything and being as oblivious to when he was never in power as to now when he has power alol <3 Nick is in a great position, and him/Michele are the duo to watch for.

#2. Michele - She's playing her own game really well! Plus she's pretty well-liked, she's solid as a rock.

#3. Tai - People love him. He's safe.

#4. Cydney - Solid as a rock!

#5. Julia - Solid as a rock x2!

#6. Scot - Solid as a rock x3 but look at him lol. He will eventually be a physical target.

#7. Jason - He's lowkey being targeted. That's not good for him, but great for the viewers.

#8. Debbie - She played a great game but last week wasn't good for her and I have a vibe that this week won't be any different :/

#9. Joe - Unfortunately part of the bottom three Brains trio.

#10. Aubry - LOL she's toast. Unless she manoevers a power play she's so dead.
SNEAKY SNEAKY

Offline Marionete

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • The sky's more blue
Re: Survivor Kaoh Rong Power Rankings! [WEEK 8 PICKS POSTED!!]
« Reply #64 on: April 07, 2016, 11:39:02 AM »
lmao @ everyone ranking Nick 1st :lol:
Same points for all :P

Offline Ryan

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #65 on: April 07, 2016, 12:01:18 PM »
Standings After Week #8
1.) David, 91 points
2.) Ryan, 52 points
3.) Gamer, 48 points

Everyone receives 1 point for Nick's elimination, and 5 points each for all of us having Aubry in last when she received at least one vote. Standings remain the same, but many immunity and elimination points still up for grabs!
SNEAKY SNEAKY

Offline Ryan

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #66 on: April 13, 2016, 11:23:13 AM »
VS VS

WEEK #9 PICKS

Ryan

1. Cydney - Rooting for her to snag immunity this week, but it looks like somewhat puzzle-y so another girl might be able to sneak it away.

2. Aubry - She's in a better position that the other Brains, getting tight with all the girls.

3. Michele - Not a likely target; in fact, the remaining dudes might try to steal her back.

4. Joe -

5. Jason - He'll be safe, because he's not going to not play his idol for himself in this game, that's a fact.

6. Julia - Cross-hairs target if she tries to play both sides. Hoping she stays tight to the ladies for one more week.

7. Tai - Might think that the Beauty ladies won't gun for him and not play his idol tonight. Not so sure...

8. Debbie - If the females crash and burn, she could be an idol target.

9. Scot - Most likely to suffer if he can't win immunity or convince Tai to play the idol for him.

David

1- Cydney. She will eventually win IC..
2- Tai.
3- Scot.
4- Joe.
5- Michele
6- Julia
7- Aubry
8- Jason
9- Debbie

Gamer
1. Cydney
2. michele
3. aubry
4. debbie
5. julia
6. tai
7. jason
8. joe
9. scot
« Last Edit: April 13, 2016, 07:38:36 PM by Ryan »
SNEAKY SNEAKY

Offline gamerfan09

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: Survivor Kaoh Rong Power Rankings! [WEEK 9 PICKS POSTED!!]
« Reply #67 on: April 14, 2016, 05:58:39 AM »
LOL Ryan and David obviously spoiled. :res:

Offline David

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Queen <3
« Reply #68 on: April 14, 2016, 07:09:34 AM »
LOL Ryan and David obviously spoiled. :res:

I said I am not spoiled.

Offline Ryan

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #69 on: April 18, 2016, 12:21:18 AM »
I'm certainly not, but I have my doubts on Mr. David...just in case, I will not be looking at folks' PRs until after the episode for the rest of this season, :P. We may also have to call it, since I don't know if either Gamer or I can catch up...

Standings After Week #9
1.) David, 100 points
2.) Ryan, 65 points
3.) Gamer, 57 points
SNEAKY SNEAKY

Offline David

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Queen <3
« Reply #70 on: April 18, 2016, 07:25:26 AM »
I have no idea on the outcome of the season and I have no idea on who is leaving week after week.

Tbh, some of the eliminations were really predictable (Debbie's, Peter's, Early Eps), as well as who would get the idols and who would get some votes in TCs. That is how I got my lead, but I have also failed at Nick's elimination and so on. I am not spoiled, but analysing the screentimes you can see who will go far and who will not, IDK. I will not defend my unspoiledness status again, am tired of being blamed because of running good lol.

Offline Marionete

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • The sky's more blue
« Reply #71 on: April 18, 2016, 10:51:44 AM »
Debbie's boot was far from predictable though.

Offline Ryan

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #72 on: April 18, 2016, 12:35:01 PM »
It's all good, David, I believe ya! Just funny how things have panned out.

Debbie was a surprise, I only put her in 8th after finding out she's in the S34 pool of candidates (spoiler!)

Send me your week #10 picks, Dav/Game!
SNEAKY SNEAKY

Offline gamerfan09

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #73 on: April 18, 2016, 06:09:16 PM »
But Ryan, I think you can legit call it now.

Assuming it's F8 to F4 boot, max points would be 30.

Even if David gets zero right nothing will change.

Offline David

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Queen <3
« Reply #74 on: April 18, 2016, 06:21:46 PM »
But Ryan, I think you can legit call it now.

Assuming it's F8 to F4 boot, max points would be 30.

Even if David gets zero right nothing will change.

IC winner gives 10p and if your last placement gets votes, it is 5p more.

By the way, Debbie's boot was predictable, I think? I thought about both HIIs in Jason and Tai's hands as a safety net and they would probably vote the most annoying person left, being Debbie. So I thought that Debbie either was going home or receiving some vote. Made perfect sense to place her in last.