Author Topic: Survivor Kaoh Rong Power Rankings! [Week 11 Results/Send Week #12 Picks!]  (Read 24263 times)

Offline Ryan

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • I can climb a damn tree.
Hey everyone! Welcome to RFF Survivor Power Rankings, where four of your fellow RFFers will be trying to guess who is going home each week and trying to score points to become the Know it All of Kaoh Rong!

This thread contains NO spoilers – it’s all speculation and all in good fun, updates to how people did and who was voted out occurs on the Friday of an episode week. Feel free to comment on who you think has it right, or join in on the fun.

We’ll be using a standard point system for the Rankings – every week, rankers will create separate rankings based on who is LEAST likely to be eliminated (aka you place the person you think is least likely to go home in the #1 spot).

The ranking of the player voted out next episode determines how many points each ranker will earn. For example, if you have Jason in #1 spot, and he’s voted out, you receive one point.

At the end of the season, whoever has the most points is named Kaoh Rong Power Ranking Champ!

Bonus Potential
If the player ranked in 1st place finds an idol you gain 10 points.
If the player ranked in last place isn’t eliminated but receives a vote(s) against them you gain 5 points.
If the player ranked in 1st place wins individual immunity you gain 10 points (post-merge).

I’m totally open to including more players IF people want to jump in for a weekly game and think they can catch up to the current players.  :luvya:

Without further ado, here’s our first batch of rankings from David, Coolio, Gamerfan, and myself!

Standings After Week #10
1.) David, 108 points
2.) Ryan, 71 points
3.) Gamer, 64 points
« Last Edit: April 28, 2016, 03:19:51 PM by Ryan »
SNEAKY SNEAKY

Offline Ryan

• RFF Frantic Poster
Re: Survivor Kaoh Rong Power Rankings!
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2016, 06:13:21 PM »
SURVIVOR KAOH RONG POWER RANKINGS - EPISODE #2

Coolio

1. Julia
2. Jennifer
3. Michele
4. Peter
5. Joe
6. Neal
7. Anna
8. Aubry
9. Cydney
10. Scot
11. Jason/Kyle/whatever his name is
12. Tai
13. Caleb
14. Nick
15. Liz
16. Debbie
17. Alecia

Gamerfan09

1. Kyle/Jason

2. Anna

3. Julia

4. Michele

5. Jenny

6. Aubry

7. Neal

8. Scot

9. Cydney

10. Peter

11. Caleb

12. Joe

13. Nick

14. Liz

15. Debbie

16. Tai

17. Alecia

David

1. Tai. I think he is the man this episode. I foresee him getting an idol soon, so that is why I am going to give him my first place this time.

2. Cydney. She is not going anywhere anytime soon. I think she is the real one dominating in Brawns as she is gonna flip-flop her way to the later stages. I said that some time ago and I am still maintaining that. She is gonna rock it.

3. Scott. I just see him quite well in the Brawn tribe. I don't like him, but he is not threatened this time, I think

4. Caleb. Same; not one of my favourites, but I don't see him voted out anytime soon

5. Debbie: She is just a Glamazon. I think she is not going to be the first one out in Brains. She is tied with Joe and I see them pulling someone out of the tribe.

6. Julia. I think she is not the first boot in Beauty either.

7. Liz: I think she is doing quite fine. Some of this assumptions have to do with their screentime on Episode 01, which may suggest she is not going out soon

8. Peter: I think he is the person everyone likes in Brains so I assume he is staying for a while too

9. Michele: I think this girl could rock it more than others, so I don't think she will go out soon

10. Jason: Not so sure about his dominance. I think he will be played out, don't know when though.

11. Neal: Quite uncertain about this guy. He was portraited as the odd one out in Brains, getting an alliance by default, but I don't think he will make it really far

12. Jennifer: IDK, she doesn't seem stable in her position, even though some blond girl is in the chopping block more obviously than her, so I think she will be fine

13. Anna: Not very certain about her. She seems like her mouth could put her on the chopping block if she doesn't find the right words to say. I hope she stays, but who knows!

14. Nick: If people from Beauty see through him, he should be one of the first ones out. He is arrogant and gonna be a pain in the ass. I hope he is outplayed soon. I will love it if that happends

15. Aubry: This is just me thinking Brains will soon be going to Tribal Council and the vote could very well not be going against Joe. I think Aubry's attitutde in day 02 or 03 could cost her the game.

16. Joe: Just age is a matter, and moreover in the brain tribe. They need strength as they showed while pulling the boat, so maybe they discard the older man first

17. Alecia: She just doesn't seem to fit very well in there. I see her going out soon, even though it is not something I would rather see.

Ryan

1.   Anna: Girls got finger snaps and all the chips in her pocket – she’s fine this week no matter what happens

2.   Julia: She’s pretty, charming, and contributing in camp. You good girl, do your thang!

3.   Neal: I like him because he’s a Cornell grad (LIKE MEEE) and he’s goofy, although he should be more open to working with Joe in the coming episodes. Debbie though...

4.   Jason: Power position in his tribe. Like David, I also think he’ll be fine and rope in Cydney and she’ll be fine too. #BYEALOPECIA

5.   Jennifer: Girl has some moxie, and ear-bug-gate was too much for one sitting; I don’t think she’s gonna let anyone stop her now

6.   Michele: It’s leviOOOOsa, not levioSA – this Harry Potter chica is wary of Tai, even though I don’t think she has to be; good position with the ladies

7.   Cydney: If she pledges loyalty to Jason/Scot that’s fine; so long as she turns on them in the next three episodes and shows why she’s playing for herself, not for the little boys and girls of Kaoh Rong.

8.   Liz: BZZZT Losing does not compute – Liz will slide out of anything she gets into

9.   Scot: NBA bro be ballin’ – at least for another week. Just put tribe swap boot on his back already…

10.   Caleb: I think he’s in a better spot than Nick – didn’t hate him in the premiere. I’m fine with googling at his muscles for awhile longer

11.   Nick: Only up this high because I don’t see beauty losing this week.

12.   Peter: Who is this? Ethnically ambiguous Dr. Mick? You can sit in #12 spot thanks.

13.   Aubry: Queen of the Keebler Elves, she was a boss in the challenge – hopefully another panic attack isn’t approaching and she can keep it together one more week.

14.   Joe: Seemingly the tribe would target Debbie first for being the cray cray with the tiger suit – unless Joe injures himself, which like, might happen.

15.   Tai: I hoppppeeeee he can pull it together, but I’m gonna say he’s in danger water if beauty babes stay tight. DOT DOT DOT HMMM (#RIPnewBrice)

16.   Alecia: I think Brawn will redeem themselves and this angel of wonder will survive yet again (and then prob till merge) – but if Brawn failsasaurus twice in a row, she’s on the chopping block

17.   Debbie: Idk girl, hope you don’t go so you can mom-rant on our screen some’more but Darnell be getting’ that Pondarosa be
« Last Edit: February 24, 2016, 10:07:36 PM by Ryan »
SNEAKY SNEAKY

Offline Ryan

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2016, 06:14:57 PM »
[Save Post]
SNEAKY SNEAKY

Offline gamerfan09

• HOST: Design Challenge 8
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2016, 08:35:42 PM »
Forgive me for my "lame attempt" I'll definitely write up this week :lol:

Offline Ryan

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2016, 10:15:36 PM »
Forgive me for my "lame attempt" I'll definitely write up this week :lol:

You are forgiven! Coolio as well. Next week everyone better step up. ;) I'll do my best to make the initial post pretty too.

Current Standings
(will be updated next week on Monday!)
SNEAKY SNEAKY

Offline Reilly Queens

• RFF's Game Queen
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • DESTINY
« Reply #5 on: February 24, 2016, 10:19:17 PM »
If I joined alecia would have been first, y'all are doing it wrong.

Offline Ryan

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #6 on: February 24, 2016, 10:28:47 PM »

Join for next week, gurllll.

Also, I've added some additional information on bonuses to the initial post.
SNEAKY SNEAKY

Offline Reilly Queens

• RFF's Game Queen
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • DESTINY
« Reply #7 on: February 24, 2016, 10:37:56 PM »
Nah b/c my competitive spirit would make myself look at MESS and it's healthier to watch unspoiled.

Offline Air

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • oh you speak french? oh man that's deep
« Reply #8 on: February 24, 2016, 11:33:29 PM »

Offline stekay

• RFF Frantic Poster

Offline Ryan

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #10 on: February 27, 2016, 02:06:01 PM »
You know how I do ;)

Standings Update!

Standings After Week #2
1.) David, 12 points
2.) Ryan, 5 points
2.) Gamer, 5 points
4.) Coolio, 2 points

Send me your Week #3 rankings when you can as well as the avatar you'd like for Gamer/Coolio!
SNEAKY SNEAKY

Offline David

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Queen <3
« Reply #11 on: February 28, 2016, 03:39:33 AM »
I think 3 of us receives points for Alecia getting votes against her??

Offline Ryan

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #12 on: March 01, 2016, 07:46:45 AM »
I think 3 of us receives points for Alecia getting votes against her??

Clearly I was ignoring my own rule to avoid coming in last ;) correct! Updated Standings.

Standings Update!

Standings After Week #2
1.) David, 17 points
2.) Gamer, 10 points
2.) Coolio, 7 points
4.) Ryan, 5 points

Send me your Week #3 rankings when you can as well as the avatar you'd like for Gamer/Coolio!
SNEAKY SNEAKY

Offline David

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Queen <3
« Reply #13 on: March 01, 2016, 10:59:24 AM »

lmao nope. She gave us points ;)

Offline Ryan

• RFF Frantic Poster
WEEK THREE POWER RANKINGS

Here's the week #3 Power Rankings on RFF! Again, no spoilers here, just speculation and fun guesses as to what might happen. After Week #2 of Kaoh Rong, David is in the lead with 17 points, Gamer in second with 10 points, Coolio in third with 7 points, and little ol' me (Ryan) in last (because I'm the only one silly enough to not put Alecia in the bottom for vote-bonuses..) with 5 points.

Ryan

1.)    Caleb – sitting pretty in his tribe, likable, calm, funny; bromance liftoff means a sexy Asian man to cuddle with at night and a girl or Nick gets voted out before them

2.)    Tai – will probably ask Caleb for help getting the idol down from the tree and be the first this season to have one; we may figure out who the first GondolGoddess target will be if he gets it (hopefully it’s just Nick.)

3.)    Michele – glam like a photon beam; she’s here for a while, get used to it.

4.)    Anna – oh please, as if beauty even loses this week; she’s a bombshell who took a camera break last ep, more to come

5.)    Julia – chica-chica #3

6.)    Cydney – If Brawn ends up at tribal yet again, she’s the only one not in hot water; if Jason or Alecia snags the idol, heck even if one of them doesn’t, they’re the bounty. Come a tribe swap, she’ll be the perfect person to sway over to gather numbers

7.)    Scot – He’s fine, it’ll be one of the bigger characters in Brawn on the chopping block; I like him and hope he shakes things up in a swap if he survives

8.)    Neal – He’ll be the safest in Brains; go ice cream! But please align with sexy Gondol ladies at swap

9.)    Peter – Thanks, Obama (for more boring episodes from your perspective)

10.)  Nick – Beauty will be safe, and I don’t think he’s in trouble if they go to tribal, so middle of the pack you go.

11.)  Debbie – I was worried about her the most, but Joe wants her to stay and Peter wants her to stay, which means the target is slowly shifting off of her; still, Brains have proved so far to be great at factoids and not so great at understanding what constitutes drinkable water

12.)  Kyle – Evil Hantz coming at you – get your gaged earrings and stop being so silly; either send Alecia home and let Scot/Cyd blindside you, or go home now.

13.)  Liz – Actually putting her just under Debbie because she may blow up at Joe, if next episode is foreshadowing anything

14.)  Alecia – Girl you skinny, but I like you. Please rise like a goddess and prove us wrong; you last to the swap and we have a merge with Alecia.

15.)  Aubry – Only placing her below Liz because of physicality; weak constitution means folks may overlook Liz vs. Joe and just trim the fat.

16.)  Joe – Pre-season me: “Joe will be likable grandpa, go deep for 72 yr old!”; Premiere me: “Joe is neat and cool-headed!”; Ep2 me: “Joe not very nice; young people like Debbie more. Joe go bye.”

Coolio

1. Julia - This girl will not be going anywhere. Beauty probably isn't even going to Tribal, but even if they do, she will not be the one.

2. Anna - See above

3. Michele - See two above

4. Caleb - What a nice guy! I bet he'd never get obsessed with a girl!

5. Cydney - What a quiet superstar! I think out of the Brawns left she's safest. Then again, I said that about Jennifer

6. Aubry - I feel like Brains will be heading to Tribal this week, and I don't see Aubry getting the boot

7. Nick - Who?
8. Scot - Love his knee socks

9. Jason/Kyle/Sarge/whatever his name is - He's pretty in control of Brawn. Would be nice to see him go, but I'm not seeing it.

10. Joe - May get boot from the young'uns on Brains

11. Neal - I've heard his ice cream is actually pretty gross

12. Alecia - I cannot believe I have 4 people lower than her, but I'm 100% #teamalecia

13. Liz - Joe's mad at her, Debbie's mad at her, it could spell trouble for Liz.

14. Tai - If Beauty loses, he could really be in trouble. Plus, those scratches from the tree don't look too good.

15. Peter - Talking about being in control in a promo? Not cute.

16. Debbie - I love, love LOVE me a good cheerleader, but everyone at Brains seems to be pointing fingers at her.

David

1. Tai: If someone is about to find an idol, it is him.

2. Scot: After last Tribal, you can see he is not going anywhere; same as...

3. Cydney: She is a tough girl, and she is currently one of my few picks to make it far. I see her UTR, which is great for now, but with good attitude to endure and strategize with different people.

4. Anna: I have the gut feeling that even if Beauty goes to Tribal, none of the girls will go home, that is why I will rank the three of them high.

5. Julia

6. Michele

7. Liz: I think she is in the powerful group un Brains, but we never know what to expect if someone fails miserably in a IC.

8. Debbie: She is GOLDEN and it would be a great loss to let her go this soon, so she will hopefully stay.

9. Neal: We have seen not a lot of him, but there seem to be many other players in the outs. Brains is such a hot trainweck tbh.

10. Peter: No idea, but same; I don't think he is going anywhere as of now.

11. Kyle: I think he is tight with Scot, so Cydney will send Alecia home before she sends Kyle.

12. Caleb: He is not in the chopping block, but I have to put him somewhere. Anyways, we have the three girls+Tai who, if he is smart enough, he will go with the girl to not force a tie.

13. Alecia: If Brawn was to go to Tribal again, I don't see the guys flipping, and I don't see Cydney stupid enough to make a mistake.

14. Nick: I see him out soon tbh. I wish he is out soon ngl.

15. Aubry: Probably the weakest link in Brains.

16. Joe: He is just old. But he is a nice man. Age only can seal his fate -.-'

Gamer

Anna
Michele
Jason
Julia
Liz
Neal
Tai
Aubry
Cydney
Peter
Joe
Alecia
Nick
Caleb
Scot
Debbie =(
« Last Edit: March 02, 2016, 06:59:39 PM by Ryan »
SNEAKY SNEAKY

Offline David

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Queen <3
Re: Survivor Kaoh Rong Power Rankings! [Week #3 Rankings Are Out!]
« Reply #15 on: March 03, 2016, 06:12:04 AM »
LMAO All of us have Debbie/Joe in 16th, and none of them receive votes <3

And yay at only me having Tai in 1st place, I don't know what you guys were thinking tbh lol. I'd say it was quite quite obvious he would get the HII
« Last Edit: March 03, 2016, 06:15:27 AM by David »

Offline gamerfan09

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #16 on: March 03, 2016, 06:59:10 AM »
Submitted my power ranking early this week to compensate for being late last time and this time WITH a writeup!  :hearts: :hearts: :hearts:

Offline Ryan

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #17 on: March 03, 2016, 08:45:32 AM »
Thanks, gamer!

LMAO All of us have Debbie/Joe in 16th, and none of them receive votes <3

And yay at only me having Tai in 1st place, I don't know what you guys were thinking tbh lol. I'd say it was quite quite obvious he would get the HII

I was so mad for not placing Tai first - but could have sworn he'd get Caleb to help him and then Caleb would have the idol...womp.
SNEAKY SNEAKY

Offline Ryan

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #18 on: March 03, 2016, 08:56:23 AM »
Standings After Week #3
1.) David, 34 points (stop it.)
 2.) Coolio, 20 points
 3.) Ryan, 18 points
 4.) Gamer, 15 points
SNEAKY SNEAKY

Offline David

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Queen <3
« Reply #19 on: March 03, 2016, 09:45:10 AM »
GLAM <3

Offline Ryan

• RFF Frantic Poster
Re: Survivor Kaoh Rong Power Rankings! [Send Me Week #4 Picks!]
« Reply #20 on: March 03, 2016, 05:37:48 PM »
Send your week #4 picks ASAP!
SNEAKY SNEAKY

Offline Ryan

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #21 on: March 09, 2016, 09:07:16 AM »
Bumppity bump.
SNEAKY SNEAKY

Offline Ryan

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #22 on: March 09, 2016, 09:07:40 AM »
Hey girl hey!
SNEAKY SNEAKY

Offline Ryan

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #23 on: March 09, 2016, 09:08:02 AM »
You can WERK from home.
SNEAKY SNEAKY

Offline Ryan

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #24 on: March 09, 2016, 09:08:19 AM »
Meh
SNEAKY SNEAKY

Offline Ryan

• RFF Frantic Poster
Re: Survivor Kaoh Rong Power Rankings! [WEEK FOUR PICKS]
« Reply #25 on: March 09, 2016, 09:08:39 AM »
WEEK #4 PICKS

Ryan

1. Anna – Don’t need a real reason here. Beauty till you DROP.

2. Tai – IdolAsia! He’s in a safe spot, and what a beast getting that treasure last ep.

3. Michele – She’s just saving her energy ok.

4. Julia – So translucent, but she can’t help it if she’s pretty.

5. Jason – Whatever idol man, just don’t let your sunburn peel too hard.

6. Neal – Yay Cornell!

7. Aubry – Who? Oh, elf. She did some fun things last ep like not go home, do it again Aubry!

8. Cydney – Mmmmbop, hope she isnt’ med-evac’d…chillin’ in the middle like a bawss

9. Debbie – Don’t get too cray cray there pretty woman, STAY THE COURSE.

10. Caleb – Could still be in a tricky spot if there’s a swap; hopefully his boyf protects him. Always use protection.

11. Scot – If Alecia has a scapegoat, he’s said goat for the slaughter

12. Alecia – If her story arc ends abruptly a la Jeff Varner, here’s where it stops.

13. Joe – MLTBM: Most Likely to be Med-evac’d, prove me wrong.

14. Nick – Beauty might finally lose? Or a tribe swap means he should have just fell off the boat in that opening season shot.

15. Peter – Gross.

David

1. Anna

2. Julia

3. Michele

4. Caleb

5. Kyle

6. Debbie

7. Joe

8. Cydney

9. Scot

10. Neal

11. Aubry

12. Tai

13. Peter

14. Nick

15. Alecia

Gamer

Anna - Anna is running the show right now on Beauty. She made ties with Caleb this episode and in connection, Tai. She easily controlled the fact that Nick can easily go home should they go to Tribal, and she's in a very safe position right now.

Cydney - Cydney is in a great position right now. Even though I dislike her, I believe she is playing a good game. Keeping herself as an option to Alecia as well as playing both sides during the Idol hunt was a good move for her, and she could potentially try to make a move with anyone should Brawn go to Tribal again.

Debbie - After two weeks of being at the bottom, Debbie played an AMAZING game this episode. Debbie easily found out everything by observation, and played the other duo of Aubry/Neal to do what she wanted - to send Liz out. Even though Aubry wanted Peter out, Debbie managed to convince

Tai - He's in a much better position right now in the game, especially with his Idol. But Anna is the true strategic mastermind of the tribe, and as someone who is in her good graces and is well-liked around, I'll have to move him up to be the second strongest castaway in Beauty.

Julia - In good graces with Anna and will most likely stay due to the All-Girl alliance on Beauty. She's not going anywhere anytime soon.

Michele - See Julia.

Caleb - See Julia x2. + Tai likes him and he doesn't seem to want to go against a Nick vote if it means he stays.

Scot - He's already a vote against Alecia and he's in with Cydney. Take Jason's Idol in the equation and he's safe.

Joe - See Julia x3 but replace Anna with Debbie and "All-Girl alliance" to "a giant target on Peter". He's safe.

Jason - This week he was much weaker game-wise. Yes, he has an Idol. Yes, he is not on anyone's radar. But the fact that everyone knows he has the Idol could spell trouble for him.

Aubry/Neal - While Debbie took control for her duo with Joe, Aubry/Neal just lay around and did what Debbie told them to do. Aubry thought of getting Peter out instead, but then they still went with Liz to go. They are a duo, but they're not the duo running Brains. That honour belongs to Debbie/Joe.

Alecia - A minority in an alliance with a person who doesn't even seem to want to work with her, no Idol, and 100% mutually targeting Scot. Alecia's not in a good place right now, but if the others want to use her as a vote to take out Kyle and his Idol, she may play a part.

Nick - LOL he's doomed when Beauty goes to TC. He ticks people off even when he's not talking game and his edit is pretty nonexistent as well. I would honestly be surprised if he stayed when Beauty went to Tribal.

Peter - Same with him. Peter thought he was 100% safe, thought he was in control of the game, and Debbie just flipped it. With Liz gone, he is 100% the target from everyone on Brains. Wouldn't be surprised if he was out next.

Coolio

1. Aubry - She might find an idol?

2. Tai - This guy's safe

3. Anna - She got shown keeping an alliance alive

4. Michele - See above

5. Julia - Nick exists

6. Neal - In Brain majority

7. Joe - see above

8. Debbie - see above

9. Jason - has an idol

10. Peter

11. Scot

12. Alecia

13. Debbie

14. Cydney

15. Caleb - If anyone's getting evac'd, its him
« Last Edit: March 09, 2016, 07:24:22 PM by Ryan »
SNEAKY SNEAKY

Offline Marionete

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • The sky's more blue
Re: Survivor Kaoh Rong Power Rankings! [WEEK 4 POSTED]
« Reply #26 on: March 09, 2016, 03:59:41 PM »
lmao I love these gifs :lol:
gamer :funny:

Offline coolio

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #27 on: March 09, 2016, 07:00:52 PM »
I JUST SENT THEM LOL

Offline gamerfan09

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #28 on: March 10, 2016, 02:10:09 AM »
In all seriousness which one of you three are spoiled???

Offline David

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Queen <3
« Reply #29 on: March 10, 2016, 05:33:57 AM »
I am not tbh

I never watch bootlists (except for Kass in Second Chances). I didn't even know it was Caleb medevac'ed and apparently it was quite obvious around the internet lmao.

By the way, is there any scoring with Caleb being medevac'ed? Cause power rankings refer to who is in power of the game and who is outplayed, but medevacs have nothing to do with that?

Offline gamerfan09

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #30 on: March 10, 2016, 06:28:11 AM »
I deicde to watch unspoiled for the first time ever and then almost all my early faves are gone :lol: </3

Offline David

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Queen <3
« Reply #31 on: March 10, 2016, 07:12:27 AM »
According to Inside Survivor,

Disclaimer: According to the episode synopsis and preview there will be a medical evacuation this episode. However, our rankings have not taken this into account and are written as if this were a regular boot episode. No points will be awarded for a medevac. If there is no regular elimination then no points will be gained this round (apart from bonuses where applicable).

So if we follow the rules of that site, YAY for me extending the lead <3333

Offline Ryan

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #32 on: March 10, 2016, 07:39:47 AM »
Yes, Caleb will just float off these rankings unfortunately with no points to be gained by anyone. :( your position for Alecia will get you points. Will update later!
SNEAKY SNEAKY

Offline Ryan

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #33 on: March 10, 2016, 09:39:37 AM »
Standings After Week #4
1.) David, 49 points
2.) Coolio, 32 points
3.) Ryan, 30 points
4.) Gamer, 28 points

David extending his lead, but everyone else is right there in this. A tribe swap correct prediction will give someone a chance to narrow the gap! No points were awarded for anything Caleb, due to us following the same rules of Inside Survivor.

lmao I love these gifs :lol:
gamer :funny:

Thank you for the gif love! :P Hope more folks see this ranking and want to jump into an easy game next season.  :trampb:
SNEAKY SNEAKY

Offline gamerfan09

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #34 on: March 10, 2016, 08:05:19 PM »
I'm such a flop :lol:

Congrats David IA =P
« Last Edit: March 21, 2016, 07:44:06 PM by gamerfan09 »

Offline David

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Queen <3
« Reply #35 on: March 11, 2016, 03:40:43 AM »
Thank you, lovely

Offline David

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Queen <3
« Reply #36 on: March 15, 2016, 03:35:20 AM »
What do we have to submit? Ranking, or tribe split as well?

Offline David

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Queen <3
« Reply #37 on: March 17, 2016, 04:38:37 AM »
Hello?

Offline ovalorange

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #38 on: March 17, 2016, 05:17:55 AM »
Is it me you're looking for?

Offline gamerfan09

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #39 on: March 17, 2016, 08:17:10 AM »
LOL who sent? I know I didn't because I forgot :lol:  :escape

Offline Ryan

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #40 on: March 17, 2016, 09:35:13 AM »
LOL who sent? I know I didn't because I forgot :lol:  :escape

I had everyone elses, sorry for the delay in posting results! Gamer I'll throw you a 2 point consolation prize size I forgot to remind people.

Sorry all, was at a health conference last six days and basically didn't use my computer at all (which was terrible!)

Posts coming soon :)
SNEAKY SNEAKY

Offline gamerfan09

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #41 on: March 17, 2016, 09:41:10 AM »
omg losing this even more :lol: </3

Offline David

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Queen <3
« Reply #42 on: March 17, 2016, 12:16:54 PM »
How do we trust you didn't cheat, Ryan? lol

Offline Ryan

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #43 on: March 17, 2016, 01:51:16 PM »
How do we trust you didn't cheat, Ryan? lol

Trust me, it's not pretty. lol.
SNEAKY SNEAKY

Offline David

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Queen <3
Re: Survivor Kaoh Rong Power Rankings! [Send Week #6 Picks!!]
« Reply #44 on: March 18, 2016, 08:01:11 AM »
lmao I so much rocked this episode <333333

Offline David

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Queen <3
« Reply #45 on: March 21, 2016, 02:19:56 AM »
Come on update for this coming week!! <3

Offline Ryan

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #46 on: March 21, 2016, 12:57:52 PM »
Come on update for this coming week!! <3

Update coming! Lots to do while in boring Health Law class.
SNEAKY SNEAKY

Offline Ryan

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #47 on: March 21, 2016, 07:43:53 PM »
WEEK #5 PICKS (Note: this is from this past Wednesday's picks, sorry for the delay!)

Ryan

1. Michele – Feel like she'd be golden in a swap, socially.

2. Tai – His idol will keep him safe if he finds himself in trouble as the old guy on a new tribe.

3. Jason - Hate to say it but he'll be safe...ugh.

4. Anna – She's too pretty, and will dodge being a boot for some other ug-O.

5. Neal – Torn on him, but left him up top for better social game than the other Brains.

6. Joe - Prob safe through the merge, but might medivac.

7. Cydney – If she doesn't have a Brawn with her in a swap, she might be seen as a threat.

8. Julia – She's the easiest target of beauty trio maybe?

9. Peter - A tribe swap will probably put him in a safe position with new personalities. But still gross.

10. Debbie - Ugh don't Varner her edit nowwww please.

11. Aubry – Boring. Idk.

12. Nick – His edit sucks, so like, bye.

13. Scot – Even if Brawn is low on the totem, he could be in trouble.

David

1. Neal - Go get the HII boy!
2. Cydney
3. Tai
4. Kyle
5. Aubry
6. Debbie
7. Michelle
8. Julia
9. Anna
10. Joe
11. Nick
12. Scott
13. Peter

Gamer

Didn't submit...still gets 2 points because I didn't remind.

Coolio

1. Michele - Jeff called her the female Parvati. Parvatis' don't go home 5th.
2. Aubry - I just think she'll be safe. Idk
3. Debbie - If she can lie about water safety, she can lie her way through a Tribal Council
4. Julia - Love her
5. Peter - Obama isn't out of office yet
6. Jason - He has an idol
7. Cydney - Girl's smart, she'll be fine.
8. Tai - Love him
9. Anna - Idm
10. Nick - Have you seen his Twitter?
11. Joe - He's old
12. Neal - I've just heard his ice cream is gross
13. Scot - I just really want to put him last as revenge for Alecia last week
SNEAKY SNEAKY

Offline Ryan

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #48 on: March 21, 2016, 07:46:00 PM »
Standings After Week #5
1.) David, 58 points
2.) Coolio, 41 points
3.) Ryan, 34 points
4.) Gamer, 30 points

David keeps his lead, and Coolio gets a nice 9 pointer from Anna to stay in the thick of things, while Gamer and I need to DIG WOMAN DIG.
SNEAKY SNEAKY

Offline David

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Queen <3
« Reply #49 on: March 22, 2016, 02:50:37 AM »
Hey babe. I got bonuses from Peter and Neal :*

Offline Marionete

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • The sky's more blue
« Reply #50 on: March 22, 2016, 08:36:44 AM »
1. Michele - Jeff called her the female Parvati. Parvatis' don't go home 5th.
Was Parvati male? :lol:

Offline Ryan

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #51 on: March 22, 2016, 10:06:45 AM »
Bonuses added from last two weeks, sorry need to remember those ;) Basically David is now the evil way too ahead front-runner and must be stopped at all costs :(

Standings After Week #5
1.) David, 73 points
2.) Coolio, 41 points
3.) Ryan, 34 points
4.) Gamer, 30 points

SNEAKY SNEAKY

Offline Marionete

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • The sky's more blue
« Reply #52 on: March 22, 2016, 02:05:46 PM »
This like like Redmond vs. Varner x3

Offline Ryan

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #53 on: March 22, 2016, 03:48:59 PM »

I really have to think more about who might stumble on an idol (less important now that all 3 pre-merge are found) and be more logical about who might get a vote or two, even if they aren't going home, instead of just pegging someone to go home and someone else who is in a good spot.

Individual immunity bonuses will be interesting too :)
SNEAKY SNEAKY

Offline Marionete

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • The sky's more blue
« Reply #54 on: March 22, 2016, 04:01:59 PM »
Even if you are 100% sure a person's going home (you never are, but still), you should still place him as penultimate and try to guess who else will get a vote with this scoring system. ;D

Offline gamerfan09

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #55 on: March 22, 2016, 07:25:04 PM »

Except Redmond is most likely 100% spoiled and is just pretending not to be lol

He does know who the medivacs are, just saying.

Offline Marionete

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • The sky's more blue
« Reply #56 on: March 23, 2016, 02:54:43 AM »
Nah, I trust him tbh, plus there's no reason for him to participate if he's indeed spoiled, especially as he didn't take part during Cambodia.

Offline Ryan

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #57 on: March 23, 2016, 06:20:26 PM »
WEEK #6 PICKS

Ryan

1.   Cydney – She’s so fine, so sassy, and so omg Ivy League loveliness

2.   Neal – HII in hand, he’s fine for awhile

3.   Michele – She’s not going to be targeted from that tribe now that a beauty left last tribal. Stay in it, girl, you pretty!

4.   Debbie – She was more of a scrambler last episode so I do think she’s in potentially hot waster

5.   Jason – he’s in a good spot, though that “we hold the power” comment sounds like foreshadowing

6.   Aubry – Great emotional intelligence; but if Peter is sneaky and turns on Brains, she could be a target instead of Joe coming into a merge

7.   Tai – Idol in hand, but I think he’s premo candidate for getting pulled for an infection, so in the middle of the pack now

8.   Julia – They could still try and dwindle beauties numbers, but I think she’ll be endearing enough to stay in it

9.   Scot – More powerful because sole brawn left on Gondol – can he avoid pre-merge immunity threat boot?

10.   Joe – His spat may turn Peter against him and dissolve the original tribal line alliances

11.   Nick – Oh he’s still on this season? A mid-game Drew Christie boot potential for Chanloh if Brains side with Brawn over there

12.   Peter – Because yuck, ew, get him off all of our screens. THANKS FOR NOTHING, OBAMA.

David

1- Kyle
2- Scot
3- Cydney
4- Debbie
5- Joe
6- Nick
7- Neal
8- Tai
9- Aubry
10- Michele
11- Julia
12- Peter

Gamer

#1. Debbie - Yeah lol, she's absolutely running the game. I literally don't see her at risk at all. She made a good bond with the awful Brawns, and the two Beauties on her tribe seem to get along with her as well. She should be golden.

#2. Scot - He's such an awful person, but he's an asset at challenges and he's in a good spot with Tai and the others. I see him staying further, unfortunately. He also has a risk of getting the Super Idol eventually so that's cool for him I guess.

#3. Jason - Again, awful, but he literally got into a power position by just sitting on his ass so that was remarkable.

#4. Cydney - Awful x3 but not only is she probably safe due to Debbie, Scot & Jason are much bigger targets than her and Debbie seems to trust her the most out of the three awfuls so she's in a good spot.

#5. Julia - For not being on a tribe, she should easily be in a great position upon returning.

#6. Aubry - She's safe. Her having a small sphere of influence over people is worth noting too.

#7. Michele - She's gonna be solid as a rock lol. Safe.

#8. Tai - He's in a better position right now in the game.

#9. Neal - IDK where his head is at, but I have the vibe that he misplays his Idol or gets voted out with it lol.

#10. Joe - I love him, but he's pretty weak, and the fact that the only game decisions we ever saw this episode from him was him asking people about doing stuff and just getting approval is also not a good sign.

#11. Nick - He's so oblivious to the fact that he's dead last, and like Peter, his own tribe probably doesn't even want him around as well. The fact that he has confessionals thinking like he's a strategic mastermind but being anything but was hilarious.

#12. Peter - Arrogant, cocky, all-around DBAG LOL. He's not in a great position, unlike the others, his own tribe doesn't even want to stick with him in the long haul lmao.

Coolio

TBD
SNEAKY SNEAKY

Offline Ryan

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #58 on: March 23, 2016, 09:35:03 PM »
Standings After Week #5
1.) David, 85 points
2.) Ryan, 46 points
3.) Gamer, 42 points
4.) Coolio, 41 points

Coolio DNS, so 12 points to us other three in a predictable, yet enjoyable episode. Plenty of catch-up possible in the merge.
SNEAKY SNEAKY

Offline Ryan

• RFF Frantic Poster
Re: Survivor Kaoh Rong Power Rankings! [MERGE TIME! Send Week #7 Picks!!]
« Reply #59 on: March 27, 2016, 09:10:34 PM »
Remember to send me your merge episode picks!!!
SNEAKY SNEAKY

Offline Ryan

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #60 on: March 30, 2016, 05:15:38 PM »
I have everyone's picks (except coolio, anyone wanna sub? PM me a ranking!) will post later on.
SNEAKY SNEAKY

Offline Ryan

• RFF Frantic Poster
Re: Survivor Kaoh Rong Power Rankings! [Week 7 Posted, Send Week #8 Picks!]
« Reply #61 on: March 31, 2016, 09:57:52 AM »
WEEK #7 PICKS

Ryan

1. Scot - assuming it is a ball related challenge, Scot should do well, though balance might be tricky

2. Tai - Safe with his idol, and with numbers on all sides of him

3. Cydney - Aint goin' nowhere! Even if Beauty wants Brawn out for any reason, Debbie will find a way to cover Cydney from the fire; Jason/Scot are bigger threats than she, at least as far as they're aware

4. Julia - Out of the Beauty remaining, I don't think she'll be in the cross-fire until mid-merge.

5. Neal - He may be a sneaky target for Brawn, but the idol will keep him comfy.

6. Joe - Placing him in the middle, since I think it's possible he finds himself hurt this week, but may still be a target for Brawn if hes outspoken.

7. Debbie - PLEASE BE SAFE. She needs to make top 6..although her story may fit a merge-boot, depending on how this plays out.

8. Kyle - He has the Brawn idol, but may be ballsy and not play it if he thinks he has control of half the merge tribe.

9. Michele - I hope this goddess slides to a good place, and her edit leads me to believe she'll be ok for awhile with a lot of folks protecting her. More of an asset than not.

10. Aubry - She may not be able to connect again with Neal/Debbie after the Peter boot, and could flock to both sides for cover under a barrage of targeting...if anyone is risky right now, it's Aubry's game.

11. Nick - I'll put him down below as the target for either a Michele flip to one side, or the recipient 1-2 votes after an idol is played to save someone.

David

1-Scot. I will guess he wins Immunity this time :o

2-Kyle. Based on preview, he seems to be quite safe.

3- Cydney. I would also bet she isn't going home.

4- Tai. If this still follows a BvBvB way of voting, Tai shouldn't be voted out before other beauties.

5- Neal. His HII gives me goosebumps lol. He should be safe or hugely blindsided, and I don't see him stupid, so.

6- Debbie. If this woman is robbed this season will become the worst boot order in the history of the humanity.

7- Joe. It is now that his age can save him: he doesn't seem to be a physical threat too much.

8- Julia. I liked her last episode, sometimes reminding me physically of a young Abi, which melts my heart.

9- Nick. He could be a potential Brains target.

10- Michele. I think Brains will target her, do not ask me why.

11- Aubry. My guess about her: she could be going home, or she could solely receive a vote.

Gamer

Debbie - She's in the best position of the game still, no one is coming after Cambodia's Next Top Model.

Michele - She's such a UTR strategist, and honestly, she's doing a great job. Should be safe.

Cydney - She's cool with Debbie, and she will be reunited with the disgusting Brawns. Unless she pulls a Sarah Lacina, she should be golden.

Tai - Everyone likes him and he's not in anyone's target right now. Plus he has an Idol.

Jason - Debbie is after him, but he'll be reunited with Sc*t so yeah I think he'll begin to lead that awful trio again. And he has an Idol.

Julia - She could survive a bit more, as she looks like the least threatening player in the game right now.

Neal - Has an Idol and will be safe considering Brains are dwindling and he may be provoked to use it to keep him safe for a round.

Scot - He knows where the two Idols are and can use it to his advantage. But lol, look at him, he's definitely not gonna go under the radar considering him at challenges.

Aubry - She did a good move last week, but basically revealing to EVERYONE that she flip-flops is not a good decision.

Joe - He was on the wrong side of the vote last time, and he doesn't really have any power. He's just floating along.

Nick - Cocky lol.
SNEAKY SNEAKY

Offline David

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Queen <3
« Reply #62 on: April 01, 2016, 09:41:18 AM »
lmao had Tribal Council occurred, I would surely have extended my lead? So sad lol

Offline Ryan

• RFF Frantic Poster
Re: Survivor Kaoh Rong Power Rankings! [WEEK 8 PICKS POSTED!!!!]
« Reply #63 on: April 06, 2016, 03:42:44 PM »
As Coolio has disappeared, and as it's merge-time, we will now drop him off as the bottom placer in the rankings, as Redmond did with Jeff Varner.

Now it's a battle to the finish between a lengthy leading David, and tight-raced Gamer and Ryan!

Who will stand atop at the end?

VS VS

WEEK #8 PICKS

Ryan

1. Nick - Bro, just dominate post-merge, mmkay? Kinda loving him after last ep.

2. Cydney - Everyone likes her, hellooooo, plus she's strong and may grab immunity this week.

3. Michele - Omg you kidding? She's so safe it's ridic. Queentime.

4. Julia - Non-threat, and less likely target if Brains/Brawn decide to target a Beauty next.

5. Tai - He has his idol, and he's cozy in Scot's big arms.

6. Joe - Who? No seriously, who is this person. They're HOW old and they made merge?!

7. Jason - Ummm might be clueless enough to go home idol in pocket, which may be way we didn't have enough hype for these over-powered idols.

8. Debbie - She could be a target instead of Aubry, especially if she's the crafter of an all-female deal.

9. Scot - Unless he's immune, RUH ROH RAGGY. He's the Scooby-Oops of the power brawn duo that will get blindsided.

10. Aubry - I'll keep her down low for now, but I'm praying an all-female gang occurs ASAP to surprise a boy and shake this season up immensely.

David

1- Nick.  I bet he will do well in IC.

2- Cydney. she seems to be fine.

3- Tai. He is not the target now.

4- Scot. May not do that well in IC, but people trust him apparently which makes me ewwww.

5- Joe. He is not the Brains target, so he will be safe.

6- Michele. She seems to be in the middle of nowhere, I don't know who that can end up for her

7- Julia. she is the UTR queen, I hope she is safe

8- Kyle. I wouldn't be surprised if he was blindsided tbh.

9- Debby. All brains seem to be in the bad position, so I do not expect a good ending for Debby :-/

10- Aubry. I just wish I am wrong, but it seems a good point to get rid of her as she is playing the game nicely.

Gamer

#1. Nick - After a really crappy pre-merge, he literally got to a great position by... not doing anything and being as oblivious to when he was never in power as to now when he has power alol <3 Nick is in a great position, and him/Michele are the duo to watch for.

#2. Michele - She's playing her own game really well! Plus she's pretty well-liked, she's solid as a rock.

#3. Tai - People love him. He's safe.

#4. Cydney - Solid as a rock!

#5. Julia - Solid as a rock x2!

#6. Scot - Solid as a rock x3 but look at him lol. He will eventually be a physical target.

#7. Jason - He's lowkey being targeted. That's not good for him, but great for the viewers.

#8. Debbie - She played a great game but last week wasn't good for her and I have a vibe that this week won't be any different :/

#9. Joe - Unfortunately part of the bottom three Brains trio.

#10. Aubry - LOL she's toast. Unless she manoevers a power play she's so dead.
SNEAKY SNEAKY

Offline Marionete

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • The sky's more blue
Re: Survivor Kaoh Rong Power Rankings! [WEEK 8 PICKS POSTED!!]
« Reply #64 on: April 07, 2016, 11:39:02 AM »
lmao @ everyone ranking Nick 1st :lol:
Same points for all :P

Offline Ryan

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #65 on: April 07, 2016, 12:01:18 PM »
Standings After Week #8
1.) David, 91 points
2.) Ryan, 52 points
3.) Gamer, 48 points

Everyone receives 1 point for Nick's elimination, and 5 points each for all of us having Aubry in last when she received at least one vote. Standings remain the same, but many immunity and elimination points still up for grabs!
SNEAKY SNEAKY

Offline Ryan

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #66 on: April 13, 2016, 11:23:13 AM »
VS VS

WEEK #9 PICKS

Ryan

1. Cydney - Rooting for her to snag immunity this week, but it looks like somewhat puzzle-y so another girl might be able to sneak it away.

2. Aubry - She's in a better position that the other Brains, getting tight with all the girls.

3. Michele - Not a likely target; in fact, the remaining dudes might try to steal her back.

4. Joe -

5. Jason - He'll be safe, because he's not going to not play his idol for himself in this game, that's a fact.

6. Julia - Cross-hairs target if she tries to play both sides. Hoping she stays tight to the ladies for one more week.

7. Tai - Might think that the Beauty ladies won't gun for him and not play his idol tonight. Not so sure...

8. Debbie - If the females crash and burn, she could be an idol target.

9. Scot - Most likely to suffer if he can't win immunity or convince Tai to play the idol for him.

David

1- Cydney. She will eventually win IC..
2- Tai.
3- Scot.
4- Joe.
5- Michele
6- Julia
7- Aubry
8- Jason
9- Debbie

Gamer
1. Cydney
2. michele
3. aubry
4. debbie
5. julia
6. tai
7. jason
8. joe
9. scot
« Last Edit: April 13, 2016, 07:38:36 PM by Ryan »
SNEAKY SNEAKY

Offline gamerfan09

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: Survivor Kaoh Rong Power Rankings! [WEEK 9 PICKS POSTED!!]
« Reply #67 on: April 14, 2016, 05:58:39 AM »
LOL Ryan and David obviously spoiled. :res:

Offline David

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Queen <3
« Reply #68 on: April 14, 2016, 07:09:34 AM »
LOL Ryan and David obviously spoiled. :res:

I said I am not spoiled.

Offline Ryan

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #69 on: April 18, 2016, 12:21:18 AM »
I'm certainly not, but I have my doubts on Mr. David...just in case, I will not be looking at folks' PRs until after the episode for the rest of this season, :P. We may also have to call it, since I don't know if either Gamer or I can catch up...

Standings After Week #9
1.) David, 100 points
2.) Ryan, 65 points
3.) Gamer, 57 points
SNEAKY SNEAKY

Offline David

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Queen <3
« Reply #70 on: April 18, 2016, 07:25:26 AM »
I have no idea on the outcome of the season and I have no idea on who is leaving week after week.

Tbh, some of the eliminations were really predictable (Debbie's, Peter's, Early Eps), as well as who would get the idols and who would get some votes in TCs. That is how I got my lead, but I have also failed at Nick's elimination and so on. I am not spoiled, but analysing the screentimes you can see who will go far and who will not, IDK. I will not defend my unspoiledness status again, am tired of being blamed because of running good lol.

Offline Marionete

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • The sky's more blue
« Reply #71 on: April 18, 2016, 10:51:44 AM »
Debbie's boot was far from predictable though.

Offline Ryan

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #72 on: April 18, 2016, 12:35:01 PM »
It's all good, David, I believe ya! Just funny how things have panned out.

Debbie was a surprise, I only put her in 8th after finding out she's in the S34 pool of candidates (spoiler!)

Send me your week #10 picks, Dav/Game!
SNEAKY SNEAKY

Offline gamerfan09

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #73 on: April 18, 2016, 06:09:16 PM »
But Ryan, I think you can legit call it now.

Assuming it's F8 to F4 boot, max points would be 30.

Even if David gets zero right nothing will change.

Offline David

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Queen <3
« Reply #74 on: April 18, 2016, 06:21:46 PM »
But Ryan, I think you can legit call it now.

Assuming it's F8 to F4 boot, max points would be 30.

Even if David gets zero right nothing will change.

IC winner gives 10p and if your last placement gets votes, it is 5p more.

By the way, Debbie's boot was predictable, I think? I thought about both HIIs in Jason and Tai's hands as a safety net and they would probably vote the most annoying person left, being Debbie. So I thought that Debbie either was going home or receiving some vote. Made perfect sense to place her in last.

Offline Marionete

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • The sky's more blue
« Reply #75 on: April 19, 2016, 11:30:43 AM »
Oh, I see now. That makes sense, but I still imagined the trio would pose such a threat that the other 6 would want to flush idols with a 3-3-3 vote.

Debbie was a surprise, I only put her in 8th after finding out she's in the S34 pool of candidates (spoiler!)
how was that a spoiler in any way

Offline Ryan

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #76 on: April 19, 2016, 07:15:10 PM »
Oh, I see now. That makes sense, but I still imagined the trio would pose such a threat that the other 6 would want to flush idols with a 3-3-3 vote.

Some people reading this thread may not want to know who is in contention for a returnee season.
SNEAKY SNEAKY

Offline Ryan

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #77 on: April 20, 2016, 10:34:40 AM »
Ryan

1. Cydney - pray you win immunity this time...you can do it guuuuurl!

2. Julia - She isn't going to get the target this time, proving her loyalty to the ladies, but probably still playing too weak a total game to break barriers

3. Joe - Not sure why he would a target, prime candidate as a FTC goat at this point.

4. Michele - She and Julia could be the players that the guys can get on their side...if Julia goes, Michele will follow likely, but I'm having faith she remains strong to ladies + Joe

5. Tai - We know from the preview he'll be approached by Aubry...let's hope he keeps his, and also LOL Jason's idol too, sending a Brawn home

6. Aubry - As the ring leader of the girls, the guys could tell the beauties + Cydney to turn on her if she gets in over her head

7. Scot - Keeping him down low as he is still on the bottom, but probably has a better immunity shot than the other guys

8. Jason - Putting him last with the theory that Tai will not give up his idol to use it for a super idol; the votes will be piled on Jason and he will be blindsided

David

1. Cydney. She is in it to win it.

2. Aubry. I would say this girl can carry on being on the good side of numbers for a bit more.

3. Joe. He is not a threat in any way to anyone. Not going home now.

4. Tai. Two idols period.

5. Jason. I think the trio will be safe as of now.

6. Michele. She could potentially be a contender, so she may be the target of the trio boys.

7. Julia. She could actually be voted out by the bright side if she continues with her flipping.

8. Scot. He will be receiving some votes almost surely. Whether or not he will be out depends on Tai's idols, I think.

Gamer

1. Julia

2. Cydney

3. Aubry

4. Michele

5. Joe

6. Tai

7. Jason

8. Scot
« Last Edit: April 21, 2016, 09:49:17 AM by Ryan »
SNEAKY SNEAKY

Offline Marionete

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • The sky's more blue
« Reply #78 on: April 20, 2016, 03:52:17 PM »

Some people reading this thread may not want to know who is in contention for a returnee season.
Oh nvm, I misunderstood. Thought you said that her being in contention was a spoiler of her going out soon.

I'm not so confident in Cydney TBH. I'm worried she could get blindsided... :(

Offline Ryan

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #79 on: April 23, 2016, 02:23:55 PM »
Standings After Week #10
1.) David, 108 points
2.) Ryan, 71 points
3.) Gamer, 64 points
SNEAKY SNEAKY

Offline Ryan

• RFF Frantic Poster
WEEK 11 PICKS!

David finally gets a boot incorrect! But no one gets 10 points for guessing an immunity winner...Cydney quickly becoming the Crystal Cox who can never win a challenge despite athletic prowess (cept Cydney ain't on no performance enhancements, you dig?)

Ryan

1. Cydney - OMG girl can you win something already?

2. Joe - Not going anywhere.

3. Aubry - Powerful as helllll - she’s looking like a prime F4 boot before FTC, we’ll see if she survives

4. Michele - Ok girl, you good! Not a target and floating in favor of all remaining - she may have a F3 path no matter what

5. Tai - Worst shot of the five alliance of surviving the next two votes - he’ll have to play his advantage to get it off his back, but also use the idol to ensure safety.

6. Jason - I just think he has a better shot at immunity this week, but idk.

7. Julia - Her flipping won’t go well; Cydney is more likely to trust Jason than Julia at this stage and now her traitor a** can get gone.

Gamer
1. Aubry

2. Cydney

3. Joe

4. Tai

5. Michele

6. Jason

7. Julia

David

1- Tai. Not going anywhere, and he may even win Immunity.

2- Aubry. She is safe as long as Tai and her are good.

3- Michelle. Quite the same.

4- Joe. Still good, but MOR to INV which annoys me.

5- Cydney. I have a feeling someone is doing a move and she may fall victim.

6- Julia. She is probs going to be a target if Jason is safe.

7- Jason. He has nowhere to hide now tbh.
SNEAKY SNEAKY

Offline Ryan

• RFF Frantic Poster
Standings After Week #11
1.) David, 114 points
2.) Ryan, 78 points
3.) Gamer, 71 points
SNEAKY SNEAKY

Offline Ryan

• RFF Frantic Poster
Ryan

1. Aubry - Guessing she snags a win with stacking puzzle blocks

2. Joe - Gotta save his exit for Reichenbach style removal a la Caramoan.

3. Tai - Idol + advantage, he'll be targeted but not going anyplace.

4. Michele - Um stay safe chica.

5. Cydney - Will be heart broken if she goes, but elated if she don't.

6. Jason - Arc over, bai gurl.

David

1- Cydney

2 - Michele

3- Tai

4 - Joe

5 - Aubry

6 - Jason

Gamer
1 - Aubry

2 - Joe

3 - Tai