Author Topic: S32: Ep 2: "Kindergarten Camp" Live SHow DIscussion here!  (Read 6130 times)

Offline Glamazon Racer

• "Expelliarmus"
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Don't wanna go to heaven without raising hell. ♥
Re: S32: Ep 2: "Kindergarten Camp" Live SHow DIscussion here!
« Reply #50 on: February 24, 2016, 07:58:54 PM »
Next time on Survivor...

Debbie enlists a soldier and plans an attack.

While at the Brawn tribe, it's all out war for the idol.

Scot/Jenn voted for Alecia, Alecia/Cydney/Jason voted for Jenn.
I'd rather walk alone than let them throw dirty confetti. ♥

Offline gamerfan09

• HOST: Design Challenge 8
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #51 on: February 24, 2016, 08:35:16 PM »
I didn't like the episode that much except for when the Challenge and the Beauty Tribe were on but omg that Tribal :lol: <3

Alecia <3

Offline Bookworm

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #52 on: February 24, 2016, 08:50:32 PM »
Such a good episode tbh
We had the Taileb showmance, Debbie being a juggler/water inspector/cheerleader, Jenny imploding, and lots of camp life.
My only complaint is the lack of Beauty other than Tai & Caleb, but that's simply because they are nowhere near going to Tribal.
"Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better; it's not" - The Lorax

Offline Ryan

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • I can climb a damn tree.
« Reply #53 on: February 24, 2016, 10:23:36 PM »
CheerDebbie is the best Debbie yet. And she's officially made it past two boots! Crazy.

Gondol beautifica. Please run this islandddddd.

ALECIA. How did she do it...Jenn literally dug herself into a massive coffin.
SNEAKY SNEAKY

Offline stekay

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #54 on: February 25, 2016, 04:05:30 AM »
Talk about verbal diarrhoea! Jennifer that was so bad but so good to the viewer!

Offline Reilly Queens

• RFF's Game Queen
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • DESTINY
« Reply #55 on: February 25, 2016, 09:19:13 AM »

Amazin' episode. Episode 2s(sans WA) seem to bring it lately! The challenge really impressed me, even if I didn't understand how the ball thing worked lol.

All of green are glam. Will decide that blue means ultra love / shined especially during the episode.

Alecia - Where to start alol. We had an EMBRYO but it went out. "Why do you call it an embryo?" "Idk. Me and my words" <3 We need to put BABY STICKS ON THE FIRE!! I love how she turned her cannon fodder status into legend status with an OTTP edit. She was PERCEPTIVE with "if they wanted me to stay, why tf were they so rude and calling me out at tribal" and her rachel reilly "AND i saw Jenny and someone saying they wanted to change their vote!!" But then she joined the elites of Jonclyn for making fire(and saved the embryos) for FIVE HOURS while her tribe napped in the shade. My mother is a hardcore casual and she was like "Does the find the idol?" I was also mad because the idol era post exile has people looking for the idol, and because they already cut the intro for time, they wouldnt waste their time with this so I was like LMAO she will find it. But she didn't. H8 probst. She played everything right at Tribal(but with Jenny losing her mind it wasnt hard) but I loved her cocky rxn to surviving two tribals getting 5/11 votes <3

Debbie - Has 20 years of analyzing water! I saw this last week and laffed. Then I flew out of my chair when Debbie cited her exp. I love her palm fron cheerleadering. She better take out one of the awful Chan Lohs next week or soon.

Jennifer - I was mildly excited that she was getting focus this ep since I was like welp Alecia is going home, but ok here for her edit. Then they lost and so did Jennifer's mind. Like I was here for her flipping the vote on scab/blister popper Jason and ironically so was women hater Cydney. But then Kyle goes and asks her if shes ok bc Jason was suspicious? And she then decides that she just likes sparkly things(Alecia) but the societal/probst norm says to vote her off and she flips back. I was Cydneys WTF confessional. Me: w/e bye alecia im putting jennifer in RED. So tribal happens and to be fair to jennifer, I blame probst. I just know he got wind of the 3 females on To Tang ready to flip against his CP alpha male and his FIRST QUESTION TO JENNIFER BRINGS UP THE ALL GIRL ALLIANCE. THis is why probst needs to be dropped from the executive producer of survivor position. But ofc this tips off Jason and Kyle and they go off on Jennifer and this girl lost her mind! She then goes back to voting out Alecia, because she doesn't want to hurt kyle's feelings(wtf) and ofc Alecia is like um wtf, (the edit) said you brought it up, own it!! [/val] and because jason and kyle think alecia is dumb and cant create this lie/alecia plays it so well, Jennys fate is sealed. But I LAUGHED so hard when she stood up, with her white and black checkerboard belt proclaiming her loyalty. Me: i cant wait for ep3 with this crazy bitch but then they took her out because jennifer didnt see the lights and say HEY ALECIA AND SYDNEY LETS VOTE OUT JASON AGAIN. But she didnt so Cydney/Alecia turned on this flop. Her boot was deserved nd she got Alecia owned!

Tai - Friendly reminder that Kaoh Rong was filmed before Kimbodia, and therefore that the producers didn't make the idol 1000ft in the air because I crashed their production meeting after handing Jeremy an idol during a moonlit beach stroll. He climbed the tree so well last time. He needed to tie the palm leaves around his feet to create pressure on the front side so he coulda climbed the gd tree correctly.

Julia/Anna/Michelle - One of them is winning, k!

Caleb - I know he had a lot of southern bible belt views but I like to think Tai is opening him up to city/liberal views <3 I also loved how he lead Gondol to victory while Jason and Kyle could only imitate his Jesus walk over the water.

Joe - debbie's soldier <3 I also agree w/him and Debbie. I would have agreed with Liz wrt the water but this is 2016 survivor, and this cameraman said straight up the water is from water bottles. (src) Liz shouldn't be scared of dirt.

Cydney - Not recovered because maybe my JP theory is incorrect and she ratted Jennifer out and they planned to bully her out at tribal. But better than last week now that she actually has no personal/registered alliance.

Nick/Aubry - A true invisible (src)

Liz - She shouldn't be scared of the water. At least on her tribe. I would have her meltdown if they weren't boiling water on the To Tang tribe. No one is putting blister puss/scab skin in the water on her tribe. That water probably has PATHOGENS and VIRUSES!

Neal - How does he have fans? Over his nerd attitude.

NBA guy - ok but not better tbh. His name didn't come up so I guess its Kyle. I just envision him and Jason sitting on the porch of Jason's mobile home wooden balconybiggerthanhome spouting off all sorts of offensive comments!

OBama - I'm a registered republican. But actually hate him. Production chose the wrong type of brains. These people are "smart" but they're also stuck up and all Spencer lites which is why Chan Loh is NOW my worst tribe. Obama/Liz/Neal/Aubry represent one aspect of Spencer js. They shoulda aimed to be Kass, J'Tia and Garrett.

Jason - Uh he is gross. Thank the holy lord that winners never a) sleep b) do offensive things like put infected skin in the water. I see how he is a good parent, but not into the tough love crap he is spewing on Survivor. Hope he is the medvac for his crusty skin.

Offline Reilly Queens

• RFF's Game Queen
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • DESTINY
« Reply #56 on: February 25, 2016, 09:37:32 AM »
oh and sidenote: I love how much of a 180 this is from Cambodia. In Cambodia, it was Survivor's gamebottiest season yet, with producers thinking not gamebot= "I've changed!! I have feelings and I may or may not love my gf. My wife is pregnant, etc" but these people were voting each other out and we had no idea why(except "Voting blocs" and "big moves" There were obviously real emotions charged behind it, but they didnt show, except for Abi-Maria having blood feuds with like 7 people. It was very CP toneless, and everyone brushed off "ruthless" betrayals because it was the "Game" and moved onto the next "big move".

Buttttt now this season the "moves" are kinda irrelevant since both Tribals have been based on the drama between the tribe, and the "alliance" isn't the main focus, since Alecia hasn't had an alliance and has survived both tribals lol. The Chan Loh tribe has Debbie's OTTN edit, with the tribe antics centered around Debbie/Joe, and the definition of brains being "street smarts" vs "book smarts" and it's clear that lines in all tribes will/have been drawn by whether people like each other <3 and even if this season consists of a Nick/Obama/Neal/Jason esque endgame I'll have enjoyed the drama/lack of gamebots while it lasts.

Offline Marionete

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • The sky's more blue
« Reply #57 on: February 25, 2016, 12:57:24 PM »
Nice review Reilly!
Jason and Kyle is the same person tho <3

Offline stekay

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #58 on: February 26, 2016, 05:53:17 PM »
Finally got to watch the full thing! Brain is gross outside of Debbie/Joe. Honestly Debbie probably has an iron gut. Loved her cheerleading. Peter/Liz/Neal are all condescending and well was Aubry medevaced? That meltdown to invisible? Okay!

Offline Marionete

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • The sky's more blue
« Reply #59 on: March 02, 2016, 08:59:03 AM »
OMG I've just found a secret scene! :stirtp:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TWVarF-DRNI

It's a great 80-second clip that I really wish had made the episode :gaah:
Aubry wouldn't have been invisible, plus this clip showcases her character quite a bit and provides some info on her position in the game - the friendship with Neal.
And I just love the stingray catching scene - reminded me of the shark back in Palau! :colors