Author Topic: S32: Cydney Gillon (Brawn)  (Read 9669 times)

Offline Leafsfan.

• TAR Detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
S32: Cydney Gillon (Brawn)
« on: January 21, 2016, 05:49:44 PM »
Cydney Gillon

Name (Age): Cydney Gillon (23)

Tribe Designation: Brawn

Current Residence: Douglasville, Ga.

Personal Claim to Fame: I am most proud of receiving my International Federation of Bodybuilding and Fitness Pro card at the National Physique Committee Nationals in 2012. I was a junior at Penn at the time and I’d just turned 20. I had to train 3 times a day, not including track practice, in order to make my dream happen.

Inspiration in Life: My mother. She is the strongest woman I know and her loyalty is forever unwavering. She has been diagnosed with breast cancer twice, and even though she could barely walk from her chemo treatment, she still put me first and flew into support my bodybuilding show.

Hobbies: Sprinting, lifting/weight training and sleeping.

Pet Peeves: Obnoxious criers, bigots, overly weak people and basically anything related to closed-minded mentalities.

3 Words to Describe You: Opinionated, driven and disciplined.

If You Could Have 3 Things on the Island What Would They Be and Why? Branch chain amino acids/supplements- I need my vitamins so I hopefully won’t lose all my muscle; a picture of my family and friends for motivation; and tweezers because my eyebrows can get crazy.

SURVIVOR Contestant You Are Most Like: Tony, because his loyalty to those who really mattered was unwavering. He played the game from the beginning to the end.

Reason for Being on SURVIVOR: My main reason for being on the show is winning the money to pay off medical school and college debt. I also want to be able to help my mother around the house so she doesn’t have to decide which bills need to be paid.

Why You Think You’ll “Survive” SURVIVOR: My sense of humor will be most useful. You can’t walk around looking like someone killed your dog all day. I think I will up the team morale. Beyond that, I think my athletic abilities can help win this competition.

Why You Think You Will Be the Sole SURVIVOR: I believe that I have the tact and discipline to make it to the end. If I make it to the final 3, I’m confident I would get the needed votes because I will have created relationships and a story that my fellow tribe mates would want to vote for.

Offline Hysha

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • TAR - Survivor - BB - Pekín Express <3
Re: S32: Cydney Gillon (Brawn)
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2016, 06:53:01 AM »
I really like her. Definitely, one of my pre-faves.
#TeamWentworth
Kelley/Ciera/Abi/Kass goddesses

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2016, 10:55:16 AM »
Survivor: Kaoh Rong - Meet Cydney Gillon

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/uWCV_J5FggQ" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/uWCV_J5FggQ</a>

Offline Marionete

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • The sky's more blue
« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2016, 03:55:05 PM »
She will most definitely be a character, but I doubt we'll see any good gameplay from Cydney. I predict her to be an early merge boot.

Offline gamerfan09

• HOST: Design Challenge 8
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2016, 04:11:33 PM »
She reminds me of Cambodia Tasha not a fan at all

Offline Ryan

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • I can climb a damn tree.
« Reply #5 on: January 24, 2016, 11:10:18 AM »
Storm <3 can't wait for her to stir up drama.

She might be a new Alicia, but she's also a pre-med, so a smarter bodybuilder than we're used to.

I think Jennifer is a girl on Brawn she'd get along with, they both like tough women. Alecia is first to go on that tribe, too girly.
SNEAKY SNEAKY

Offline mmmpshow

• RFF Sr. Member
    • MMMP Show
« Reply #6 on: February 18, 2016, 06:16:12 PM »
Following Episode 1: Cydney lost one of her early allies in Darnell, but she gained favor with the rest of the tribe by voting with them in the tie-breaking vote. It appears she showed her worth as an approachable and reliable tribemate who is less likely to make waves, which should serve her well in subsequent votes.

Offline mmmpshow

• RFF Sr. Member
    • MMMP Show
« Reply #7 on: February 25, 2016, 02:41:30 PM »
Following Episode 2: Cydney is in a decent position as she has not made any waves and has proven loyalty to the perceived power brokers in her tribe. She appears to be both mentally and physically stronger than most of the women still in the game, which will keep her value high.

Offline Marionete

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • The sky's more blue
« Reply #8 on: March 03, 2016, 09:40:12 AM »
God, she's a fierce, sneaky glamazon <3
Don't remember someone working 2 sides so well, + her confessionals are killer :grins:

Offline mmmpshow

• RFF Sr. Member
    • MMMP Show
« Reply #9 on: March 03, 2016, 05:02:22 PM »
Following Episode 3: Cydney is solidly aligned with the men in her tribe and apparently resisted any temptation to sympathize with Alecia and side with her. At the same time, Cydney must realize that she cannot hitch her wagon to Jason and Scot for the long term, as Jason's volatility might be too much for other castaways to handle post-merge. Cydney's level-headedness will make her a valuable free agent for other castaways whenever there is a tribal realignment.

Offline mmmpshow

• RFF Sr. Member
    • MMMP Show
« Reply #10 on: March 10, 2016, 05:06:36 PM »
Following Episode 4: Cydney's heat exhaustion was alarming to see, as she had appeared to be one of the more fit contestants able to endure the conditions. It was a clear sign that her and several others, even those who did not receive medical treatment, were not hydrating properly. She probably regrets not being more persuasive in getting her tribemates to eliminate Alecia instead of Darnell at the first tribal council, as Alecia's ineptitude and trouble-making attitude has led their tribe to be reduced to three. She appears to have a better temperament than Jason and Scot for working with the 10 remaining castaways in the other tribes, who seem to be good matches for working with one another to cut down the remaining Brawn tribe members following a reconfiguration into new tribes. Nonetheless, she has a steep uphill climb to reach the merge.

Offline Marionete

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • The sky's more blue
« Reply #11 on: March 11, 2016, 07:52:21 AM »
Give Cyd some love, people! :<3
Her edit is so interesting, because the editors are always trying to separate her from all the negativity of Scot + Jason and I wonder why. Does she join likeable forces (Beauty members)? Does she blindside her former tribemates? ??? It's gonna be interesting to see, but I really like this girl!

Following Episode 4: Cydney's heat exhaustion was alarming to see, as she had appeared to be one of the more fit contestants able to endure the conditions. It was a clear sign that her and several others, even those who did not receive medical treatment, were not hydrating properly. She probably regrets not being more persuasive in getting her tribemates to eliminate Alecia instead of Darnell at the first tribal council, as Alecia's ineptitude and trouble-making attitude has led their tribe to be reduced to three. She appears to have a better temperament than Jason and Scot for working with the 10 remaining castaways in the other tribes, who seem to be good matches for working with one another to cut down the remaining Brawn tribe members following a reconfiguration into new tribes. Nonetheless, she has a steep uphill climb to reach the merge.
Why do you act like the last IC was a hero challenge and Alecia was chosen to win it for Brawn? She did not screw up at anything, she did not cause the Brawn tribe to lose and last but not least, she offered to swap with Scot/Jason when things weren't going anywhere with the puzzle but they refused. If you not only listened to Alecia but also heard what she's saying, you'd understand it's not gibberish -- there was in fact no teamwork whatsoever among the Brawn and the two boys not helping was a big part in the loss imo.

Offline gamerfan09

• HOST: Design Challenge 8
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #12 on: March 11, 2016, 08:02:03 AM »
She is awful like the rest of Brawn.

But Alecia sending her good luck might be a sign but whatever. Still don't like her.

For goodwill towards her though, I hope she at least goes AFTER Jason/Scot!

Offline mmmpshow

• RFF Sr. Member
    • MMMP Show
« Reply #13 on: March 17, 2016, 06:09:30 PM »
Cydney Gillon (new Chan Loh, formerly in "Brawn")
Following Episode 5: Cydney and Jason are in the all-too-familiar "swing vote" position, as the former "Brains" tribe members want to trim the ranks of the former "Beauty" tribe members, and vice versa. Cydney is in an even better position, as she found a natural connection with Debbie and could be poised to make a long run with her, as they discussed. Landing on the physically stronger tribe helps too. ...How much did the reconfiguration hurt or help Cydney's chances (scale of 1 to 10, 1 hurt very much, 10 helped very much)? 9.

Offline stekay

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #14 on: March 20, 2016, 11:53:07 PM »
She was as more shielded from the N toned fest on Brawn. Idk I feel she's got much further to go but we'll see

Offline Marionete

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • The sky's more blue
« Reply #15 on: March 21, 2016, 03:24:02 AM »
The editing worked, as the casuals don't hate her like the other 2 browns and she's even quite liked on FB :lol:

Offline Ryan

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #16 on: March 21, 2016, 08:22:26 PM »
She's gonna power play in the next few eps.
SNEAKY SNEAKY

Offline mmmpshow

• RFF Sr. Member
    • MMMP Show
« Reply #17 on: March 24, 2016, 05:43:02 PM »
Following Episode 6: Cydney did not have much face time this episode since her tribe secured immunity. She remains in a good position receiving protection and encouragement from both Jason and Debbie -- two opposite ends of the spectrum in terms of approachability.

Offline mmmpshow

• RFF Sr. Member
    • MMMP Show
« Reply #18 on: March 31, 2016, 12:35:45 PM »
Following Episode 7 (the merge): As usual, Cydney remained the quietest of the Brawn alliance, which sets up an interesting scenario foreshadowed in the promo for the next episode in which she and Jason have a conflict. One can only assume that she fears collateral damage from her association with two of the more unlikeable castaways remaining, and perhaps she is exploring alternate options for moving forward which deviate from Jason and Scot's. Like Michele, Cydney could be the first among the ten remaining contestants to vote against tribal lines.

Offline Marionete

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • The sky's more blue
« Reply #19 on: April 04, 2016, 02:52:25 PM »
Next week is gonna be amazing with Cyd <3

Offline Ryan

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #20 on: April 04, 2016, 07:46:50 PM »
Next week is gonna be amazing with Cyd <3

I hope she slays it starting now. I don't think an all girl alliance will happen right away but she'll make sure Jason and Scot aren't seen in the best light if they question her at all. A Cydney - Debbie - Michele final three would be epic.
SNEAKY SNEAKY

Offline Hysha

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • TAR - Survivor - BB - Pekín Express <3
« Reply #21 on: April 07, 2016, 05:52:18 AM »
CYDNEY I LOVE YOU! <3
#TeamWentworth
Kelley/Ciera/Abi/Kass goddesses

Offline mmmpshow

• RFF Sr. Member
    • MMMP Show
« Reply #22 on: April 07, 2016, 05:20:01 PM »
Following Episode 8: Big moves (i.e. blindsides) before the merge are often foolhardy. Such moves after the merge are to be commended. Cydney was the force behind the biggest move in the game so far, and she will face heightened scrutiny from it, even though Michele, Julia, and Tai also betrayed the proposed Brawn-Beauty alliance. Cydney can no longer fly under the radar, must withstand the scrutiny, and cannot get moody as she did with Nick in this episode.

Offline David

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Queen <3
« Reply #23 on: April 08, 2016, 07:09:13 AM »
QUEEN

I loved all of her faces when Nick and the guys said arrogant stuff. She was just glorious last episode and hopefully she shines bright post-merge. I think she is playing the best game this season, choosing every time her best option, and I think it is her game to lose as of now <3

Offline Marionete

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • The sky's more blue
« Reply #24 on: April 15, 2016, 12:04:37 PM »
She is such a fun combination of sassy & strategic and everything <3