Author Topic: S32: Kyle Jason (Brawn)  (Read 4473 times)

Offline Leafsfan.

• TAR Detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
S32: Kyle Jason (Brawn)
« on: January 21, 2016, 05:35:28 PM »
Kyle Jason

Name (Age): Kyle Jason (31)

Tribe Designation: Brawn

Current Residence: Detroit

Personal Claim to Fame: Besides my family, it would be becoming an NCO while in the Army. I worked my ass off to get there and I did it in only 3 years.

Inspiration in Life: I don’t have a hero or an inspiration. I am just me, and everything I have ever wanted, I go for. I won’t stop until I get it and I don’t care what I have to do to get it. Hobbies: Kicking in doors, getting tattoos and riding my motorcycle.

Pet Peeves: There are so many, but if I were to narrow it down, I would have to say dumb people, lazy people and one uppers.

3 Words to Describe You: Loud, blunt and hilarious.

If You Could Have 3 Things on the Island What Would They Be and Why? Hair ties, energy drinks and a mini DVD player.

SURVIVOR Contestant You Are Most Like:
Russell Hantz because he is the only person that has ever truly played the game the way you should. The only difference is that I wouldn’t wait so long making things disappear.

Reason for Being on SURVIVOR: Truthfully, for the money. I have a family that is very important to me and that is why I work so hard. My youngest daughter has autism and is always in some form of therapy. It costs a lot of money and I make it work, but it would be nice to have some real money in my bank so I don’t worry about her as much. I have been watching this game from Season 1, when Rudy should’ve won until he took his hand off that log. I can play this game and want that Survivor title.

Why You Think You’ll “Survive” SURVIVOR: I have spent years living in third world countries and war zones- I know how to survive. I can make fire, build shelter, last as long as needed, go days without food and I work extremely hard.

Why You Think You Will Be the Sole SURVIVOR:
I really do believe I can win this competition. I lie for a living, day in and day out. I have no shame telling people what they want to hear so I can stab them in the back and make it look like someone else. I know this game too well, watching it from the start, and I believe I can play it in the way it should be played and be the first to win in that way.

Online RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
Re: S32: Kyle Jason (Brawn)
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2016, 11:01:31 AM »
Survivor: Kaoh Rong - Meet Kyle Jason

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/Z-4kOL7pTlg" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/Z-4kOL7pTlg</a>

Offline mmmpshow

• RFF Sr. Member
    • MMMP Show
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2016, 06:16:36 PM »
Following Episode 1: Kyle appears to be a collection of memorable sound bites in the making. His physical appearance belies his personal story to a certain extent. Perhaps the revelation of both aspects of his life to his tribemates will endear him to them. As it was, they looked to him while reconsidering the vote for elimination at Tribal Council. It turned out, he was the one who changed course -- voting for Alecia (leading to the tie), before returning to the original plan to eliminate Darnell in the tie-breaking vote. Even though he relatively young, he appears to be the leader of this group.

Offline stekay

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2016, 02:23:11 PM »
^ *blinks* yes we watched..

I like him. He's a bit brash and forward so that can help and hurt him. Good shield for Scot though.

Offline Bookworm

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • BIG MISTAKE
« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2016, 05:00:22 PM »
^ *blinks* yes we watched..

I like him. He's a bit brash and forward so that can help and hurt him. Good shield for Scot though.
I think the opposite. Right now it seems that Scot is his shield imo.
"Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better; it's not" - The Lorax

Offline stekay

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #5 on: February 22, 2016, 06:38:38 AM »
I think Kyle's mouth will get him in trouble

Offline gamerfan09

• HOST: Design Challenge 8
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #6 on: February 22, 2016, 06:40:19 AM »
I really hate him, but he's playing a great game right now =/

Hopefully he'll be the shock merge boot at the hands of Alecia if she makes it!  :stirtp: :stirtp: :stirtp:

Offline stekay

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #7 on: February 22, 2016, 03:11:32 PM »
I envision him shouting at her :/ I'd be really really surprised if she managed to survive a second tribal on brawn, but that is where Scot could help her if him & Kyle have a blowup

Offline mmmpshow

• RFF Sr. Member
    • MMMP Show
« Reply #8 on: February 25, 2016, 02:41:46 PM »
Following Episode 2: Jason's poor bedside manner got on Jennifer’s nerves, and this might be his undoing at a later time in the game. He decided to jump ship and eliminate his former ally Jennifer strictly out of concern that she was not trustworthy in keeping the rapidly dwindling Brawn tribe mentally and physically strong. Jason might begin to garner a reputation as a cancer within a tribe, which will not allow him to dominate the way that he is currently doing so.

Offline mmmpshow

• RFF Sr. Member
    • MMMP Show
« Reply #9 on: March 03, 2016, 05:02:43 PM »
Following Episode 3: Jason channeled his inner Boston Rob in his mad dash through the woods to control the idol and keep it away from his greatest enemy within the tribe. However, if he tries too hard to keep it for himself instead of share it with Scot and Cydney, he might make himself a combative type that could not possibly with the title of Sole Survivor. Because of that, his idol, more than Tai's, is likely to be used in conjunction with another found later as a "super idol."

Offline Leilani

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #10 on: March 10, 2016, 01:16:58 PM »
I wonder how he'd feel if someone treated one of his girls the way he treats Alicia.  He's another one that I can't wait to see gone.

Offline mmmpshow

• RFF Sr. Member
    • MMMP Show
« Reply #11 on: March 10, 2016, 05:07:18 PM »
Following Episode 4: Jason appears to have a decent understanding of the game, working with different personalities, and building team comradery -- best exemplified by his care for Cydney following her distress following the reward challenge. His critical mistake was keeping Alecia -- someone whose personality he knew from early on he could not work with -- around longer than necessary. That will prove to be his undoing, as it will be challenging to build comradery with the 10 castaways from the other tribes, as their personalities seem to be a better fit with each other than they are with his. Jason needed at least one more ally than he currently has and probably needs Scot and Cydney to remain with him following the tribal reconfiguration to avoid being the primary target at his next tribal council. Of course, he does have a hidden immunity idol.

Offline gamerfan09

• HOST: Design Challenge 8
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #12 on: March 10, 2016, 08:26:12 PM »
Disgusting. One of the worst contestants of all time.

I hate how he also revels in being a bully on his Twitter and keeps defending himself with rhetorics like "Haters Gonna Hate". :res:

Offline mmmpshow

• RFF Sr. Member
    • MMMP Show
« Reply #13 on: March 17, 2016, 06:10:18 PM »
Kyle Jason (new Chan Loh, formerly in "Brawn")
Following Episode 5: Contrary to Cydney, Jason is still in in uphill climb to erase potential bad first impressions he makes with a new group of people. While he has a great mentality and a spirit to fight through adversity, his tribemates will see this in him and target him. For now, like Cydney, he is in the "swing vote" position to help thin the herd of the former "Brains" and "Beauty" tribe members. It will be interesting to see if Michele or Nick can win his favor over Debbie and Neal. Michele is a more likely candidate. ...How much did the reconfiguration hurt or help Jason's chances (scale of 1 to 10, 1 hurt very much, 10 helped very much)? 5.

Offline mmmpshow

• RFF Sr. Member
    • MMMP Show
« Reply #14 on: March 24, 2016, 05:43:23 PM »
Following Episode 6: Jason did not have much face time this episode since his tribe secured immunity. Aside from Michele, he will benefit from the merge more than any other castaway, as he will be reunited with Scot and presumably be linked into his strategy sessions with Tai.

Offline stekay

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #15 on: March 27, 2016, 10:44:46 PM »
2 utrs in a row and dragged by Debbie. Definitely prefer this part of the edit

Offline Bookworm

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • BIG MISTAKE
« Reply #16 on: March 28, 2016, 06:53:45 AM »
2 utrs in a row and dragged by Debbie. Definitely prefer this part of the edit
The less visibility he has, the more bearable he is
"Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better; it's not" - The Lorax

Offline mmmpshow

• RFF Sr. Member
    • MMMP Show
« Reply #17 on: March 31, 2016, 12:35:26 PM »
Following Episode 7 (the merge): Jason continues to make statements to both the camera and to his tribemates revealing an overconfidence that the others will want to quell at some point. While he certainly has a right to feel confident, since his alliance of three is very tight -- not to discount the impending conflict with Cydney revealed in the promo for the next episode -- and he is holding the hidden immunity idol. It will be interesting to see when the castaways will begin to strongly consider targeting and (out of necessity) blindsiding him, since Michele pointed out how Jason is one of a couple castaways whom anyone else would like to have as an opponent when making the case of Sole Survivor to the jury. Either Jason's brash behavior or eliminating the power of his idol will likely cause someone to want to get rid of him sooner rather than later.

Offline mmmpshow

• RFF Sr. Member
    • MMMP Show
« Reply #18 on: April 07, 2016, 05:17:48 PM »
Following Episode 8: Jason's conflict with Cydney was much more hyped and overblown in the promo for the episode than what actually was displayed in the episode. He recklessly gave her the clear signal that Nick had moved ahead of her in his long-term plans, which caused Cydney to successfully conspire with the woman to eliminate Nick. Jason had his first true heartwarming moment by talking about the sacrifices he has made in caring for his daughter with autism, but his overall behavior has made him public enemy number one among the remaining castaways.

Offline mmmpshow

• RFF Sr. Member
    • MMMP Show
« Reply #19 on: May 05, 2016, 10:14:56 AM »
Kyle Jason (6th place, 6th jury member)
Following Episode 12: Jason showed a lot of strengths for the game of Survivor in his public comments at recent tribal councils and his private confessionals to the camera. Yet knowing that he was the primary target among the majority alliance led him to apparently seem resigned to his fate and carry out a continued display of laziness at camp. His criticism of Joe and others for their lack of desire to shake things up is valid, but he also must recognize how he polarized his tribemates through his and Scot's actions following Nick's elimination. If Aubry fails to reach the final tribal council, his vote for Sole Survivor would be up for grabs. He certainly would not support Joe or Cydney, which means it would be a toss-up between Michele and Tai. Despite Tai's betrayal of Scot, Jason might still favor Tai over Michele for his larger impact on the game.

Offline mmmpshow

• RFF Sr. Member
    • MMMP Show
« Reply #20 on: May 19, 2016, 11:01:00 AM »
Following Finale: Jason was not going to be compelled by Tai's reasoning for betraying him and Scot. While he said that his vote was up for grabs (which seemed obvious from his hesitation in the voting booth), it appears he valued Michele's decision to move to Aubry's alliance as more impressive than Aubry recruiting Michele. After listening to Scot's high praise of Michele, it is not out of the realm of possibility that these two close allies probably agreed on her merits.