Author Topic: TAR 27 Ep 9 "It's Always The Quiet Ones" (Agra, India)  (Read 21104 times)

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
Re: TAR 27 Ep 9 "It's Always The Quiet Ones"
« Reply #25 on: November 18, 2015, 07:54:37 AM »
Thanks!!!
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline TARFansurvivor

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #26 on: November 18, 2015, 09:15:22 AM »
So happy that we get to see Agra Again  :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: Just do not hope that they have 2 legs there. Hope that we gets Udaipur instead!!!!
Love The Amazing Race, The Apprentice and Survivor.

Offline colav10

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #27 on: November 19, 2015, 05:23:30 PM »
Press Pics Available: http://cbspressexpress.com/cbs-entertainment/shows/the-amazing-race/photos

In this Road Block, Diana (right) must wash and dry a load of laundry on the riverbank in order to receive the next clue on THE AMAZING RACE, Friday, Nov. 20 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT)

In Detour A, Diana (left) and Justin (right) must load up a cargo rickshaw with 120 cans and deliver them to the New Taj Oil company in order to receive the next clue on THE AMAZING RACE, Friday, Nov. 20 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT)

In Detour B, James Earl (left) and Denise (right) must make and deliver Petha, a traditional Indian pumpkin candy, in order to receive the next clue on THE AMAZING RACE, Friday, Nov. 20 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT)

Offline Candi Lee2

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster

Offline Tallguy700

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #29 on: November 19, 2015, 09:55:42 PM »
Tiffany & Krista definitely did not U-turn Justin & Diana on this leg, they already wasted theirs during leg 4. Logan & Chris were lying when they J&D they saw their faces on the board because they never would have seen one from the cheerleaders. Tanner & Josh have a speedbump, which will stunt their progression a bit. Most likely, D&JE or K&J U-turned J&D, if one ever did happen.

Offline paradoxinee

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #30 on: November 19, 2015, 10:17:27 PM »
Tiffany & Krista definitely did not U-turn Justin & Diana on this leg, they already wasted theirs during leg 4. Logan & Chris were lying when they J&D they saw their faces on the board because they never would have seen one from the cheerleaders. Tanner & Josh have a speedbump, which will stunt their progression a bit. Most likely, D&JE or K&J U-turned J&D, if one ever did happen.

I think Logan & Chris are taking about Leg 4 Uturn and they may be told that fact by Tiffany and Krista themselves.

Offline gamerfan09

• HOST: Design Challenge 8
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #31 on: November 19, 2015, 11:32:51 PM »
omg a sneak peek WITHOUT Justin & Diana? What a surprise!  :hearts: :hearts: :hearts:

Denise singing If you're happy and you know it clap your hands in India :lol: <3

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #32 on: November 19, 2015, 11:51:50 PM »
The Amazing Race - It's Always The Quiet Ones (Sneak Peek)

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/qTbSehBxif4" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/qTbSehBxif4</a>

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #33 on: November 20, 2015, 12:04:20 AM »
                                                PRESS PICTURES

#TeamAlabama must spend the first night in the train station in New Dehli.

On the ninth leg of the Race, Chris (left) and Logan (right) must spend the first night in the train station.

On the ninth leg of the Race, #TeamTexas spend the first night in the train station in New Dehli,

India.​

Tanner (left) and Josh (right) are stranded in a New Dehli train station.

Krista (left) and Tiffany (right) travel by Tuk Tuk.

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #34 on: November 20, 2015, 12:12:06 AM »

#TheGreenTeam must choose a marked Tuk Tuk and travel to the banks of the Yamuna River.

Denise (left) and James Earl (right) must choose a marked Tuk Tuk and travel to the banks of the

Yamuna River to search for the next clue.

#TheReporters travel to the banks of the Yamuna River.

Diana must wash and dry a load of laundry on the riverbank in order to receive the next clue.

In Detour A, Diana (left) and Justin (right) must load a cargo rickshaw with cans and deliver them to the New Taj Oil company.

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #35 on: November 20, 2015, 12:20:45 AM »

Justin bikes through the market with a heavy load of 120 cans.

In Detour B, Logan (left) and Chris (right) must make and deliver Petha, a traditional Indian melon candy.​

In Detour A, Joey (left) and Kelsey (right) must load up a cargo rickshaw with 120 cans.

#ThePaparazzi make and deliver a traditional Indian melon candy in order to receive the next clue

Tanner and Josh work their way thorugh Detour B.

Krista receives a blessing and the next clue.

Offline Tallguy700

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #36 on: November 20, 2015, 12:32:52 AM »
omg a sneak peek WITHOUT Justin & Diana? What a surprise!  :hearts: :hearts: :hearts:

Denise singing If you're happy and you know it clap your hands in India :lol: <3

Uh, pretty sure I saw Justin @:52  :waves:

Offline Joberio

• RFF Sr. Member
  • CONGRATULATIONS TO AMY & MAYA, WINNERS OF TAR25!
« Reply #37 on: November 20, 2015, 03:11:58 AM »
To address one elephant in the room, it sounds like Tanner's trying to garner promises that he and Josh won't get U-Turned, only to first get nothing out of them, and then halfhearted agreements.

Sounds like a surefire hint that they're getting U-Turned.  Or at least might be.

Offline Platrium

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #38 on: November 20, 2015, 07:03:20 AM »
I don't usually check threads like these, but it's always the W-turns that attract me to these threads. :lol:

Anyway, here's my guess on the U-turn slash W-turn.

If Justin & Diana get there while it's still vacant, they might U-turn Tanner & Josh for personal reasons or Kelsey & Joey for strategic reasons.
If Kelsey & Joey get there while it's still vacant, it's most likely Justin & Diana getting the U-turn.
Denise & JE seem like the harmless ones while not being threats at all. :lol: So unless they're the "quiet ones," I don't think their faces will be on the U-turn or W-turn board.
Logan & Chris are usually at the back. Maybe they'll be U-turning teams behind them. I just wonder who. ???
Tiffany & Krista already used their U-turn power, and they're safe through the leg anyway.
Tanner & Josh were seen in both detour locations. :ascared Theory A: Justin & Diana for personal reasons; Theory B: Logan & Chris for strategic reasons.

In any case, I hope to be around for the live show later. :conf: My internet connection seems promising right now. :grins:

Offline Joberio

• RFF Sr. Member
  • CONGRATULATIONS TO AMY & MAYA, WINNERS OF TAR25!
« Reply #39 on: November 20, 2015, 06:34:20 PM »
I don't usually check threads like these, but it's always the W-turns that attract me to these threads. :lol:

If Justin & Diana get there while it's still vacant, they might U-turn Tanner & Josh for personal reasons or Kelsey & Joey for strategic reasons.
If Kelsey & Joey get there while it's still vacant, it's most likely Justin & Diana getting the U-turn.
Denise & JE seem like the harmless ones while not being threats at all. :lol: So unless they're the "quiet ones," I don't think their faces will be on the U-turn or W-turn board.
Logan & Chris are usually at the back. Maybe they'll be U-turning teams behind them. I just wonder who. ???
Tiffany & Krista already used their U-turn power, and they're safe through the leg anyway.
Tanner & Josh were seen in both detour locations. :ascared Theory A: Justin & Diana for personal reasons; Theory B: Logan & Chris for strategic reasons.

In any case, I hope to be around for the live show later. :conf: My internet connection seems promising right now. :grins:
Is it possible that Kelsey & Joey could U-Turn Justin & Diana and Justin & Diana U-Turn Tanner & Josh?  Or that Tanner & Josh wind up the only team U-Turned (a la Jet & Cord in TAR18)?

Offline Platrium

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #40 on: November 20, 2015, 07:03:51 PM »

Is it possible that Kelsey & Joey could U-Turn Justin & Diana and Justin & Diana U-Turn Tanner & Josh?  Or that Tanner & Josh wind up the only team U-Turned (a la Jet & Cord in TAR18)?

Depends if it's gonna be a U-turn or a W-turn. :) From the live thread posted several weeks ago, the U-turn board was smaller than usual. :ascared

Offline cbacbacba1

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #41 on: November 20, 2015, 10:57:38 PM »

Depends if it's gonna be a U-turn or a W-turn. :) From the live thread posted several weeks ago, the U-turn board was smaller than usual. :ascared
It turned out that the photo is u-turn on Leg 10
not this leg  :oh :oh :oh

Offline Platrium

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #42 on: November 21, 2015, 12:40:48 AM »

It turned out that the photo is u-turn on Leg 10
not this leg  :oh :oh :oh

Yup. :stare It seems like a big shock for us spoiler people, and it will be another big shock for next episode since it's not in the preview. :oh

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
Re: TAR 27 Ep 9 "It's Always The Quiet Ones" (Agra, India)
« Reply #43 on: November 22, 2015, 09:55:45 AM »
7 Times The Racers Got Knocked Down On The Amazing Race, Ep. 9

1. #TeamTexas is worried about their next leg before they even get there.

Heading into Episode 9, #TeamTexas knew that coming in last place last week meant a Speed Bump would be in their very near future. Before heading to New Delhi, India, the teams read their clues that informed them a U-Turn lied ahead, which gave these best bros one more thing to lose sleep over.

Justin (#TheGreenTeam) said, "What I can’t wait to see is the Dallas boys go home."

Ouch. Kickin' em when they’re already down.

2. A heated confrontation puts a target on #ThePaparazzi’s back.

When #ThePaparazzi mentioned to #TheGreenTeam that #TheCheerleaders couldn’t U-Turn anyone because they’d already used it on Justin and Diana, it came as an utter surprise to the engaged couple, who immediately approached Krista and Tiffany to get their side of the story.

Justin and Diana then returned to #ThePaparazzi and confronted them about the accusations, which caused Chris to worry he’d just made him and Logan a target.

3. #TheCheerleaders are confronted out of the blue and play dumb.

As the number of teams left in the games dwindles, it's getting harder to know who to trust. When Justin pulled Krista aside to have a little real-talk and ask if #TheCheerleaders U-Turned #TheGreenTeam, she lied through her teeth and denied any wrong-doing.

"We didn’t want any reason to have a target on our backs," she said. "It just was the wrong time, the wrong place," she said.

Then, when Krista approached the tattlers, Chris denied that he’d specifically named the girls and said Justin and Diana were just stirring the pot.

4. Joey tells #TeamTexas a little white lie during their Speed Bump.

During the time-consuming Roadblock that would serve as the Speed Bump for both Texans, Tanner said, "With a U-Turn ahead, we got to fight, and you can’t stop, you can’t get complacent."

He then called out to the group at large, "If you’re not going to U-Turn us, let me know. Anybody?" He was met with silence before Diana perked up and said they wouldn't turn the team around. Her sentiments were then echoed by Joey, Chris, and Denise.

Although, Joey later admitted that although he told Tanner his team wouldn’t U-Turn them, he was okay with using it.

5. #TheReporters knock down the exhausted #TeamTexas with the dreaded U-Turn.

Surprsingly, #TheGreenTeam chose not to U-Turn anyone when given the chance, but #TheReporters sure did.

"You can’t keep friends. I mean, it’s a game," said Joey, as he and Kelsey made up their minds and placed the photos. "We want to stick around and they’re huge competition."

6. #TeamTexas learns they're U-Turned and have to go back for the second Detour.

When Josh and Tanner found out they were U-Turned, they were sent back to complete the "Can" Detour just after finishing up the "Candy" one.

Talk about a no-good, very bad day.

7. The Texas buds learn their fate after an extremely exhausting day in India.

As they ran for the Pit Stop, Josh joked, "I think we’re in first. Let’s go!" 

Unfortunately, the opposite was true.

Tanner added that he and Josh started out at the top, felt like they had it in the bag, and perhaps that was their ultimate downfall, saying, "I think we kind of let our guard down, and here we are."

"You can’t keep friends. I mean, it’s a game," said Joey, as he and Kelsey made up their minds and placed the photos. "We want to stick around and they’re huge competition."

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
Re: TAR 27 Ep 9 "It's Always The Quiet Ones" (Agra, India)
« Reply #44 on: May 28, 2016, 07:50:44 PM »
:bump
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.