Author Topic: TAR 27 Ep 10 "Bring the Fun, Baby!"(Agra)  (Read 23171 times)

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
TAR 27 Ep 10 "Bring the Fun, Baby!"(Agra)
« on: November 20, 2015, 01:45:36 PM »
FOR THE FIRST TIME IN THE HISTORY OF THE “RACE,” TEAMS FACE A THIRD U-TURN, ON “THE AMAZING RACE,” FRIDAY, NOV. 27

“Bring The Fun, Baby!” (Agra, India) – Racers face a third U-turn for the first time in the show’s history, and teams try to power through an exhausting, late night detour on their way to an Indian wedding, on THE AMAZING RACE, Friday, Nov. 27 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. Phil Keoghan (@philkeoghan) is the host.

Episode 10 from TV Guide:

Episode 10 title

« Last Edit: November 23, 2015, 07:02:16 PM by georgiapeach »
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
Re: TAR 27 Ep 10 "Bring the Fun, Baby!"(Agra)
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2015, 01:45:46 PM »
PREVIEW!!

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/o7eeN78dcp4&amp;feature=youtu.be" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/o7eeN78dcp4&amp;feature=youtu.be</a>
« Last Edit: November 23, 2015, 07:04:11 PM by georgiapeach »
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2015, 01:45:55 PM »
MAF's EP 10 RACING REPORT!

Racing report
Amazing Race Season 27, Episode 10, "Bring the fun baby"
Film date: probably 2015-07-10

The last pit stop was in the Moonlight garden, right across  the Taj Mahal in Agra, India. And this also seems to be where teams are released from:
1.Justin & Diana      17:10
2.Kelsey & Joey       17:18+0:08
3.Logan & Chris       17:23+0:13
4.Tiffany & Krista    18:00+0:50
5.Denise & James Earl 18:28+1:18

Teams must travel by tuk-tuk to Kachora Bazaar where they will find their next clue. The clue also says "Get ready for a U-turn. It's coming sooner than you think."

"This is our third 2nd place finish in a row, and we're tired of it. We want to win!", Joey wants to go for first
 "This is gonna to be a tough leg for us. I started vomiting a few hours ago and my stomach is really bad" Chris

During the tuk-tuk ride teams discuss the upcoming U-turn. Justin & Diana talk about using it on Chris & Logan.
 "We're a little scared of the U-turn. We know that we have used ours and Justin & Diana know we are on their heels. We're kind of their top competition so...", Joey

Teams reach the clue box at Kachora Bazaar and get their road block clue in the following order:
 1(+0) Justin & Diana
 2(+0) Kelsey & Joey
 3(+0) Logan & Chris, after #1 have left
 4(+0) Tiffany & Krista, as Joey is on his delivery run
 5(+0) Denise & James Earl, as Chris is on her delivery run

Road block: Who's full of hot air?

In this road block contestants must use compressed air to blow up balloons and fill a fairly big net. The net hangs from a pole and once full they must place it on a bicycle and deliver them to a wedding party planner. Once delivered they must ride their bicycle back to the start of the task where their partner is waiting.

Since this is India we gets hordes of people watching the contestants as they struggle with the balloons. Even though they have compressed air the task is hard and tedious. It is easy to add too much air so the balloons explode and tying them shut is always a hassle.

"You have to take a couple of seconds to appreciate where you are", Justin looks up from tying balloons

"I hear they have really amazing weddings in India, I was hoping to get to be a part of one but this isn't really what I had in mind", Logan while inflating balloons
 "Logan, smart. Do this smart", Chris give some hints
 "Don't talk to me", Logan is no in the mood through

And then Chris & Logan continue to argue vocally for most of the
leg.

"Driving anything in this city is scary. Being on a bike, which i the least safe form of transportation, is very scary", Justin
And Justin have it easier since it is still light outside when he is riding his bike. By the time Tiffany get to cross the bridge it is dark as well.

While waiting at the road block Diana starts applying small rub-on
tattoos to the kids who want. Some adults consider themselves kids as well.

"So we have to wait in agony and watch now?", Krista to Chris about their role while their partners do the task

"I'm struggling with this netting right now. Why can't I figure out this netting?", James Earl struggles

While waiting at the road block Denise talks to Krista
 "Don't U-turn us", Denise to Krista
 "Are you out of your minds? I would never ever do that to you and you know that", Krista is almost offended by the question

Darkness is falling as Tiffany makes her way across the bridge with her balloons. She is having problems with locals riding very close and popping balloons. Eventually one local succeeds in ripping her net so almost all of her balloons spill out.
 "Why did you do that?[/i}', Tiffany

The next shot, after the commercial break, is of Tiffany delivering her few remaining balloons and receiving her next clue. The producers must have decided that she did all the steps needed to complete the road block and that she should not be punished because a local sabotaged her progress. According to inside sources the the situation during this leg was even worse than we see in the telecast. This is a probably the shadow of a dark part of Indian culture.

Teams complete the road block in the following order (* denotes team member doing the roadblock):
1(+0)Justin* & Diana     (5-5)
2(+0)Kelsey & Joey*      (5-5)
3(+0)Logan* & Chris      (5-5)
4(+0)Tiffany* & Krista   (5-5)
5(+0)Denise & James Earl*(4-6)

Route info: "Make your way to the Goyal Book Store and search for your next clue. The U-turn is right ahead."

As the first team reaches the U-turn board at the bookstore they pass Phil who live narrates their progress. Teams arrive at the U-turn in the following order:
 1(+0) Justin & Diana, U-turns Logan & Chris
 2(+0) Kelsey & Joey
 3(+0) Logan & Chris
 4(+0) Tiffany & Krista
 5(+0) Denise & James Earl

"You are a tough team and we want to help our friends", Justin on why they U-turned Logan & Chris

The clue box holds a detour clue: Bring the groom or bring the fun

In bring the groom teams must pick up a wedding groom on horse and his entourage (including a band). They must then start the generator used to power the lamps. Then one of them have to carry one of the heavy electric candelabras while the other pushes the generator. They have to follow the procession until they reach the wedding feast where they have to deliver the groom to his bride.

In bring the fun teams must pick up a carnival ride and push it across town (about .5 miles) to the same wedding. Once they have arrived and given 8 kids a ride (all 8 fit in one go) in their carnival ride they will receive their next clue.

"Bring the fun baby", Justin gets the title

Justin & Diana arrive at the pick up place for the carnival rides at about the same time as Tiffany deliver her balloons. So it probably took just short of an hour to get back to the road block start, travel to the U-turn board and then to the start of the detour.

The carnival rides are decorated with battery powered lights so they are quite a spectacle as teams push them through the traffic.

"If we ever get married some day, which we will, we'll get married like this", Joey
 "If I have a weeding it will not be this elaborate", Kelsey has a different opinion

Once teams arrive with their carnival rides it turns out to be very easy to find 8 kids who want to ride. After teams have pushed the ride for a while they get told that they are done and can pick up their next clue.

"We need to be nice so the kids like us. All we do is yell at each other like evil people", Logan nails it

At the start of the bring the groom side Tiffany & Krista have a hard time to get the generator going. At least that is the way it is shown in the telecast. In reality they got the generator going quickly but then a local turned it off so they had to go again. Eventually they get the generator going again and they can start making their way to the wedding.

Just after Tiffany & Krista's wedding party has started to move Logan & Chris turn up for their second detour. And this is where we realize how the episode is going to end as Denise & James Earl have not arrived at the start of the detour yet.

"This is like a feather, this is nothing", Logan tries to use a mental game on the heavy candelabra
 "This sucker is heavy", James Earl is also carrying a candelabra

Teams complete the detour in the following order:
 1(+0) Justin & Diana, fun
 2(+0) Kelsey & Joey, groom
       Logan & Chris, fun
 3(+1) Tiffany & Krista, groom
 4(-1) Logan & Chris, groom
 5(+0) Denise & James Earl, groom

Route info: "Search the party for Phil and check in to your next pit stop".

The wedding area is delimited by walls of hanging fabric. Phil is waiting in a separate area behind an opening in one of the walls. He is not trivial to find. As soon as contestants find the opening a bunch of kids come rushing up and follows them to the mat.

Teams reach Phil in the following order:
 1(+0) Justin & Diana, win $5000 each
 2(+0) Kelsey & Joey, minutes after #1
 3(+0) Tiffany & Krista
 4(+0) Logan & Chris, while #3 is still on the mat
 5(+0) Denise & James Earl, while #4 & #4 are still on the mat. are eliminated

This was a very linear leg. The only placement change was Chris & Logan who lost one spot due to the U-turn. But we got drama and a colorful, and sometimes ugly, look at Indian culture.

"I love him unconditionally", Denise about her son

« Last Edit: May 28, 2016, 07:34:47 PM by georgiapeach »
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2015, 01:46:13 PM »
NEOBIE's EP 10 MAPS!

Leg 10
- It was longer to push the swing than to carry the generator/lights - 900m/1000yd vs 500m/550yd, plus the swings further down the road.

« Last Edit: May 28, 2016, 07:31:12 PM by georgiapeach »
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline ovalorange

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #4 on: November 20, 2015, 03:21:40 PM »
Leg 10: Agra, India

FILM DATES: July 10?
AIR DATE: November 27

ROUTE INFO:   Unknown
DETOUR A:       Involves lighting up chandeliers

DETOUR B:       Involves transporting a carnival ride to a festival

ROUTE INFO:   Raja ki Mandi
U-TURN:U-turned team unknown

ROADBLOCK:   Involves blowing up and delivering balloons via bicycle

PIT STOP:       Unknown

:yes:  SAFE:

?  AT RISK:

X  ELIMINATED:
« Last Edit: November 27, 2015, 09:27:05 PM by ovalorange »

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #5 on: November 20, 2015, 05:37:02 PM »
Holding for Alen
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • R.F.F. Game Host A.A.R.G. 11
« Reply #6 on: November 20, 2015, 05:40:18 PM »
Preview!

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/Al3ZBb_qZXM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/Al3ZBb_qZXM</a>
« Last Edit: November 21, 2015, 08:11:09 AM by Alenaveda »
"When you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains - however improbable - must be the truth." - Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

"No person deserves your tears, and who deserves them will not make you cry." - Gabriel García Márquez

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #7 on: November 20, 2015, 05:40:46 PM »
Caps from the preview!

« Last Edit: November 21, 2015, 11:24:31 AM by Alenaveda »
"When you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains - however improbable - must be the truth." - Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

"No person deserves your tears, and who deserves them will not make you cry." - Gabriel García Márquez

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #8 on: November 20, 2015, 05:41:03 PM »
Second part of the caps.

« Last Edit: November 21, 2015, 11:32:11 AM by Alenaveda »

Offline jensweet19

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #9 on: November 21, 2015, 05:08:18 AM »
I believed the green team will survived leg 10 due to the spoiler that they were seen together with the Cheerleader in HongKong.

Offline cbacbacba1

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #10 on: November 21, 2015, 05:53:10 AM »
I believed the green team will survived leg 10 due to the spoiler that they were seen together with the Cheerleader in HongKong.
where? I think only Tiffany & Krista were spotted in HK

Offline LeonardTheKoala

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #11 on: November 21, 2015, 06:21:55 AM »

It's probably confirmed, the episode title released for episode 11 is a spoiler that the Green Team made it

"It's not easy beating Green"
« Last Edit: November 21, 2015, 06:30:16 AM by LeonardTheKoala »

Offline MrDS

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #12 on: November 21, 2015, 06:25:12 AM »
Live sightings indicate another U-Turn in this leg at Raja ki Mandi

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #13 on: November 21, 2015, 11:33:12 AM »
Preview and caps are up!

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #14 on: November 21, 2015, 11:34:23 AM »
:hiya, jensweet19.  :bigwelcome to the R.F.F.!

Offline gamerfan09

• HOST: Design Challenge 8
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #15 on: November 21, 2015, 07:06:53 PM »
It looks like teams start off from mid-afternoon to evening.

Linear leg? :(

Offline RaceUntilWeDie

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #16 on: November 21, 2015, 07:27:03 PM »
It looks like teams start off from mid-afternoon to evening.

Linear leg? :(
What I don't understand is, how is bright when Kelsey & Joey are at the U-Turn point?

Detour - Logan & Chris spotted at night (unless that's not a Detour??)
U-Turn - Kelsey & Joey spotted here while it's bright
Roadblock - Tiffany & Krista spotted evening ish

In the season preview, there are shots of Justin & Diana and Tiffany & Krista running with children. I can't tell if it's bright or dark-ish in the pictures, but it seems like the latter.

Offline colav10

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #17 on: November 21, 2015, 10:09:25 PM »
I believe Justin can be seen on the far right of picture #4. Notice his hat and in picture #5 you can see the back of his shirt which matches the shirt he's wearing in the pic of him and Diana with a crowd of people from the season preview. It looks like he is possibly completing a task other teams are seen completing in the dark.

Offline colav10

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #18 on: November 22, 2015, 01:52:51 AM »
Picture 42 has The Sudhir Band of Phulatti Bazar, Agra in the background (or at least a sign for the band). They have a website here: http://sudhirband.com/home.html.

Offline colav10

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #19 on: November 22, 2015, 08:50:17 PM »
Promo Video:

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/o7eeN78dcp4&amp;feature=youtu.be" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/o7eeN78dcp4&amp;feature=youtu.be</a>

« Last Edit: November 22, 2015, 09:08:41 PM by colav10 »

Offline Marionete

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • The sky's more blue
« Reply #20 on: November 23, 2015, 07:36:10 AM »
Another Justin quote? :gaah:

Offline paradoxinee

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #21 on: November 23, 2015, 07:57:41 AM »

Where did you hear that?

Offline Marionete

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • The sky's more blue
« Reply #22 on: November 23, 2015, 08:15:05 AM »

Where did you hear that?
I did not, hence the question mark, but it just sounds like something Justin would say.

Offline TARFansurvivor

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #23 on: November 23, 2015, 12:44:37 PM »
NOOOOOOOOOOOO 2 legs in Agra  :'( :'( :'( :'(

I have been hoping for Udaipur, for so long time!!!!

The only thing that makes it up, it that it is a night leg.
Love The Amazing Race, The Apprentice and Survivor.

Offline TARFansurvivor

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #24 on: November 23, 2015, 12:51:02 PM »

It's probably confirmed, the episode title released for episode 11 is a spoiler that the Green Team made it

"It's not easy beating Green"

In The Amazing Race 11, the Teams talked about Rob and Amber in the leg, after they where eleminated, it could also be the case here. i dont think it is, but it is a possibillity.

Offline RaceUntilWeDie

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #25 on: November 23, 2015, 02:24:01 PM »
Justin is spotted doing the RB in daytime while Tiffany is spotted doing it at night. Is it possible that there is no bunching point so J/D easily win this leg? :/ (and maybe U-Turn Kelsey & Joey?)

Also: We're Ready to Escort You should've been the title...

Offline jensweet19

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #26 on: November 23, 2015, 02:26:56 PM »
Heres the other preview for Episode 10

https://www.facebook.com/JustinClassic1/videos/954305627948498/

So the Uturn board wasnt even mentioned. Probably whoever Uturn wouldnt able to catch up the race. Good luck to Justine in the balloon...It seems to be a road block job.

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #27 on: November 23, 2015, 04:09:11 PM »
FOR THE FIRST TIME IN THE HISTORY OF THE “RACE,” TEAMS FACE A THIRD U-TURN, ON “THE AMAZING RACE,” FRIDAY, NOV. 27

“Bring The Fun, Baby!” (Agra, India) – Racers face a third U-turn for the first time in the show’s history, and teams try to power through an exhausting, late night detour on their way to an Indian wedding, on THE AMAZING RACE, Friday, Nov. 27 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. Phil Keoghan (@philkeoghan) is the host.

Remaining Teams in THE AMAZING RACE:

Denise and James Earl

Justin and Diana

Joey and Kelsey

Logan and Chris

Tiffany and Krista

https://www.cbspressexpress.com/cbs-entertainment/shows/the-amazing-race/releases/view?id=44023

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #28 on: November 23, 2015, 07:01:18 PM »
I say bring back the FF every leg and dump the Darn U-Turns. :groan:
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline Maanca

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #29 on: November 23, 2015, 07:04:29 PM »
Well, if anything's gonna knock Justin & Diana out of the race, this is it.

It's a longshot, but my prediction was them going out in 5th to a U-Turn (because, history. Abbie & Ryan, Joey & Meghan, Cyclists. Teams everyone plotted against, and that was their fate)

Offline Joberio

• RFF Sr. Member
  • CONGRATULATIONS TO AMY & MAYA, WINNERS OF TAR25!
« Reply #30 on: November 23, 2015, 07:13:09 PM »
Well, if anything's gonna knock Justin & Diana out of the race, this is it.

It's a longshot, but my prediction was them going out in 5th to a U-Turn (because, history. Abbie & Ryan, Joey & Meghan, Cyclists. Teams everyone plotted against, and that was their fate)
Kym & Alli, the Cyclists, didn't go out due to a U-Turn.  They went out due to a botched Fast Forward attempt.

Offline Zack.

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #31 on: November 23, 2015, 07:52:08 PM »
Press pics are up and have Chris / Logan at both Detours; they and Justin / Diana are the only two teams at the ferris wheel detour.

Things that make you go "hmm..."

Offline Joberio

• RFF Sr. Member
  • CONGRATULATIONS TO AMY & MAYA, WINNERS OF TAR25!
« Reply #32 on: November 23, 2015, 08:31:35 PM »
Press pics are up and have Chris / Logan at both Detours; they and Justin / Diana are the only two teams at the ferris wheel detour.

So Logan & Chris get U-Turned?  Wonder if this is the nail in the coffin for them?

Offline smiley

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #33 on: November 23, 2015, 08:32:48 PM »

So Logan & Chris get U-Turned?  Wonder if this is the nail in the coffin for them?

They could have switched?

Also not sure if this goes here, but they are seen on jetskis in the season promo and we haven't seen that yet, so...

Offline elthemagnifico

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Previously as rafael02
« Reply #34 on: November 23, 2015, 09:42:37 PM »
I say bring back the FF every leg and dump the Darn U-Turns. :groan:
what might have been

Offline Vodka.

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #35 on: November 24, 2015, 04:07:51 AM »

They could have switched?

Also not sure if this goes here, but they are seen on jetskis in the season promo and we haven't sheen that yet, so...

I'm positive they survive leg 10

Offline Slowhatch

• Amazing Detective !!
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #36 on: November 24, 2015, 12:32:03 PM »
Press pics are up.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #37 on: November 24, 2015, 02:06:49 PM »
Press Pic Info:

Gee thanks CBS! :groan:

"Bring the Fun, Baby!"--At the Detour Decision Point, Tiffany/Krista,Justin/Diana, kelsey/Joey must choose between "Bring the Groom" and "Bring the Fun" on THE AMAZING RACE, Friday, Nov. 27

"Bring the Fun, Baby!"--In Detour A, Logan/Chris,Tiffany/Krista, Joey/Kelsey,JamesEarl/Denise must join a traditional Indian wedding procession to deliver the groom to his bride on THE AMAZING RACE, Friday, Nov. 27

Bring the Fun, Baby!"--In Detour B, Diana/Justin, Chris/Logan  must deliver a homemade carnival swing and give the local children a ride in order to receive the next clue on THE AMAZING RACE

"Bring the Fun, Baby!"--In this Road Block, Denise/James Earl, Chris/Logan must blow up balloons to fulfill an order for a wedding festival then deliver them by bicycle to the Party Planner in order to receive the next clue on THE AMAZING RACE, Friday, Nov. 27

RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline Marionete

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • The sky's more blue
« Reply #38 on: November 24, 2015, 02:10:21 PM »
So that's why Logan was shown as extremely talkative in the previews :funny:

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #39 on: November 24, 2015, 04:49:02 PM »
The Amazing Race - Bring The Fun, Baby! (Sneak Peek )

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/_9cE4cHfVQ4" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/_9cE4cHfVQ4</a>

Offline cbacbacba1

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #40 on: November 24, 2015, 04:49:51 PM »
I wonder is this a single u-turn again
I cannot imagine Chris&Logan can overcome a single u-turn :iok

Offline Maanca

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #41 on: November 24, 2015, 04:53:00 PM »
If it is them, only two other teams still have a U-Turn, Justin & Diana or Denise & James Earl. I'm thinking the latter did it since Green Team refused to last week.

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #42 on: November 25, 2015, 08:57:47 AM »
TV Guide posted a different sneak peek showing Tiffany struggling with the roadblock

Link:

http://www.tvguide.com/news/exclusive-amazing-race-sneak-peek-tiffany-roadblock-balloons/

Offline TARFansurvivor

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #43 on: November 25, 2015, 10:05:09 AM »
I think it is cool with 3 U-turns in one season, but i do not like that it is right after the other one.

Start with 12 teams, have one when there is 10 teams, the other one when there is 8 or 6 teams. And have the last one when there is 6 or 4 teams!

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #44 on: November 25, 2015, 10:09:03 AM »
And stop making them just before the MAT when there is no hope of recovery. Uturns should Only be the very first task IMO
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline RaceUntilWeDie

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #45 on: November 25, 2015, 12:07:02 PM »
I believe that on legs with SINGLE U-Turns, the Detour should be first.

But with DOUBLE U-Turns, the Detour should be last, so there are two teams battling it out (which is how W-Turns should always work, but they don't usually provide the battle production probably wants. Remember Joey & Meghan vs. Mona & Beth in TAR 22 Leg 10? That was probably the best).

In general, I don't believe the U-Turns/Detours should necessarily always be first. That's like saying "The Fast Forward should be placed last!"

Really wondering how it's gonna play out. But right now it looks like Logan & Chris are U-Turned? Perhaps Justin & Diana didn't want to lose another win? The most logical thing to do would be to U-Turn Kelsey & Joey.

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #46 on: November 25, 2015, 01:27:58 PM »
                                          PRESS PICTURES

#TeamAlabama make their way to the next location.

Denise (left) and James Earl (right) must blow up balloons to fulfill an order for a wedding festival.

Logan and Chris also have to blow up balloons to fulfill an order for a wedding.

#TheGreenTeam must choose between "Bring the Groom" and "Bring the Fun."

Justin and Diana deliver a homemade carnival swing and give the local children a ride.

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #47 on: November 25, 2015, 01:32:16 PM »

#TeamAlabama join a traditional Indian wedding procession.

#TheReporters deliver the groom to his bride.

#ThePaparazzi work hard in order to receive the next clue.

Tiffany (left) and Krista (right) must choose their Detour at the Decision Point.

Krista (left) and Tiffany (right) find the U-Turn at the Goyal Book Store in Agra, India.

Offline serendipity

• Honorary Amazing Race Detective
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #48 on: November 25, 2015, 01:44:18 PM »
Is it possible that Logan/Chris are only switching detour but not necessarily being U-turned?

I think the only scenario which they could survive it is if the next leg got no bunching point, so at least they can use up the lead of them on T/K and D/JE, but that would mean they are probably being u-turned by Justin/Diana, which is not very likely as L/C are not a threat to them.

Offline Marionete

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • The sky's more blue
« Reply #49 on: November 25, 2015, 04:28:02 PM »
I'm going to make a wild guess that this is a Blind Double U-Turn and JD use it on CL first, and then CL use it on DJE, thus eliminating them.

1st Justin Diana
2nd Joey Kelsey
3rd Tiffany Krista
4th Logan Chris
5th Denise James Earl

I hope this is an appropriate place for predictions, I somehow felt like making one :tup:

Offline Maanca

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #50 on: November 25, 2015, 04:32:40 PM »
It's probably another single board, they essentially split a Double U-Turn over 2 legs

Offline cbacbacba1

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #51 on: November 25, 2015, 04:35:14 PM »
The last pic shows it is probably a double one?
It looks larger than leg 9's

Offline Belle Book

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • CONGRATULATIONS TO NAT & KAT, WINNERS OF TAR 17!
« Reply #52 on: November 25, 2015, 06:55:46 PM »
Is it possible that Logan/Chris are only switching detour but not necessarily being U-turned?

I think the only scenario which they could survive it is if the next leg got no bunching point, so at least they can use up the lead of them on T/K and D/JE, but that would mean they are probably being u-turned by Justin/Diana, which is not very likely as L/C are not a threat to them.

I think it's possible that Logan & Chris would be switching tasks.  Blowing balloons would be hard for me so maybe it would be hard for them.

Offline paradoxinee

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #53 on: November 25, 2015, 07:18:14 PM »

I think it's possible that Logan & Chris would be switching tasks.  Blowing balloons would be hard for me so maybe it would be hard for them.

Balloons is RB, not Detour.

Offline RaceUntilWeDie

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #54 on: November 25, 2015, 08:44:44 PM »
But the W-Turn board is huge. Why would they have a second version of the W-Turn board (in the same season)? :groan:

Offline gamerfan09

• HOST: Design Challenge 8
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #55 on: November 25, 2015, 09:23:28 PM »
But the W-Turn board is huge. Why would they have a second version of the W-Turn board (in the same season)? :groan:

Production is mysterious that way I guess? :lol:

Offline Marionete

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • The sky's more blue
« Reply #56 on: November 26, 2015, 11:42:00 AM »
Could it be a BLIND W-Turn? ???

Offline SpoilerCat

• RFF Not So Newbie
  • Logan and Chris!
« Reply #57 on: November 26, 2015, 08:49:49 PM »
It seems like it although i could also see Joey saying that.  ???

Offline Vodka.

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #58 on: November 27, 2015, 03:23:18 AM »
Tiffany and Krista, Logan and Chris confirmed won't be boot for this week's episode. If Joey and Kelsey survive this episode(probably because of the Hong Kong water show picture), then..
Teams that probably be eliminated: Justin and Diana, Denise and James Earl.

Just a guessing.

Offline Marionete

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • The sky's more blue
« Reply #59 on: November 28, 2015, 04:54:51 PM »
It seems like it although i could also see Joey saying that.  ???
I guessed correctly and wtf now we have 5/10 Justin quotes :groan:

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #60 on: May 28, 2016, 07:49:37 PM »
:bump
RFF's Golden Rule: