Author Topic: S31 Ep 09 "Witches Coven" (Updates go here)  (Read 6575 times)

Offline paradoxinee

• RFF Frantic Poster
Re: S31 Ep 09 "Witches Coven" (Updates go here)
« Reply #50 on: November 19, 2015, 09:36:51 AM »
I thought i saw spencer wrote  "Kelley W." Which is both for wentworth and wiggles

It's not matter though because they only need 5 votes.

Offline David

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Queen <3
« Reply #51 on: November 19, 2015, 09:57:23 AM »
I thought i saw spencer wrote  "Kelley W." Which is both for wentworth and wiggles

It's not matter though because they only need 5 votes.

It was Kelly Wi.

Offline realshowfan

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Frantic Fanfic Fanatic!
« Reply #52 on: November 19, 2015, 10:28:09 AM »
Now let's see if the other players and Jeff will start calling Kelley by first name or if they will keep calling her Wentworth.  :lol:

Abi beating Joe in IC, which could've led to his elimination, would have been quite a scene! :funny: All 3 IICs have been about balance and endurance, though, so I think next IC will have puzzle(s), and I don't think he would have won, so I have a feeling next episode might be his time if it is not endurance challenge.
This summer ※ The Amazing Race: ZBC // RSF
http://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php/topic,31363.0.html

Offline paradoxinee

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #53 on: November 19, 2015, 12:03:21 PM »
Now let's see if the other players and Jeff will start calling Kelley by first name or if they will keep calling her Wentworth.  :lol:

Abi beating Joe in IC, which could've led to his elimination, would have been quite a scene! :funny: All 3 IICs have been about balance and endurance, though, so I think next IC will have puzzle(s), and I don't think he would have won, so I have a feeling next episode might be his time if it is not endurance challenge.

They called Savage instead of Andrew, Fishbach instead of Stephen.

And Joe is not bad at puzzle.

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #54 on: November 19, 2015, 08:36:47 PM »
I don't want Joe out just because he's good at challenges. It's unfair that we want him out and blindsided just because it's not smart to bring him to the end.

Overall, I still think he's a good and respectful player.

Abi or Joe? I'll rather take Abi

Offline scruffs

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #55 on: November 19, 2015, 09:16:51 PM »
So sad to see Kelly gone. Stephen getting that steal vote power, I don't see how powerful it is unless it's a swing vote, and I will be pretty sure pissed off if Stephen use it to me. I wonder why he didn't tell it to Jeremy (I thought they were tight).

Speaking of Jeremy, good idol searching and that excuse about his stomach in the middle of the night. And no one seem to notice it. Well maybe because it's unusual for someone to look for an idol in the middle of the night. Also, I liked him this episode because of his motivation, his family (Val and the kids). I think he will be a good husband and father.  :)

Abi at almost winning that balance challenge. I think that stretch basically is her downfall. She should just have stayed there calm. And she's so sexy (seriously!) I'm starting to see why most people here like her despite a villain edit.

Kelley staying!  :cheer:
Chance favors prepared minds.

Offline realshowfan

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Frantic Fanfic Fanatic!
« Reply #56 on: November 20, 2015, 05:11:46 AM »

They called Savage instead of Andrew, Fishbach instead of Stephen.

And Joe is not bad at puzzle.

They used Wentworth because of the two Kellys starting off on the same tribe and Jeff doesn't just call people by their last names unless he really wants to, so I wonder if they'll start calling her Kelley with Kelly gone.

& I didn't mean to imply that Joe's bad at puzzles. I think he's AMAZING overall! It's just that the IICs so far significantly required endurance, which Joe has proven to be a contender in for this season (welllll so far none of these endurance IICs required castaways to balance something with their heads  :-X  :lol: ). No puzzles involved yet, which would likely be more competitive.
This summer ※ The Amazing Race: ZBC // RSF
http://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php/topic,31363.0.html

Offline Marionete

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • The sky's more blue
« Reply #57 on: November 20, 2015, 08:10:05 AM »
Great episode! <3
I totally think Jeremy is going to win, but I just realised after reading this thread that the idol clue was in the same tree Joe was searching when Abi interrupted :funny:
Da Queen :luvya: