Author Topic: TAR 28 Bitch, Moan & Squeal Thread **SPOILERS**  (Read 152420 times)

Offline claude_24hrs

• " I am Claude "
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Not interested with fantasy games
    • Facebook
Re: TAR 28 Bitch, Moan & Squeal Thread **SPOILERS**
« Reply #500 on: January 07, 2016, 08:53:07 AM »
via Sucks, apparently Blair (Scott/Blair) and Brodie (Brodie/Kurt) are dating now.

I think we'll see something play out on the show for sure!

Perhaps, they may turn out to be another Eric/Danielle or Mark/Mallory?

Offline Platrium

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #501 on: January 07, 2016, 11:02:06 AM »
via Sucks, apparently Blair (Scott/Blair) and Brodie (Brodie/Kurt) are dating now.

Perhaps, they may turn out to be another Eric/Danielle or Mark/Mallory?
Definitely not a Mark & Mallory based on the storyline.

Offline bottle

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #502 on: January 07, 2016, 11:50:57 AM »

Also, Gamer Joslyn said in one of the interviews that she tried to make out with one of the guys but it didn't work out and if we see the show we'll find out why lol

Offline Marionete

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • The sky's more blue
« Reply #503 on: January 07, 2016, 01:08:29 PM »

Also, Gamer Joslyn said in one of the interviews that she tried to make out with one of the guys but it didn't work out and if we see the show we'll find out why lol
They assume so, but nobody knows what will make the cut.

Offline gamerfan09

• HOST: Design Challenge 8
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #504 on: January 09, 2016, 02:37:40 AM »
Considering TAR starts earlier, when do you think we'll get official cast pics and bios?  :hearts: :hearts: :hearts:

I hope it's soon considering the premiere is less than a month away  :hoot:

Offline bottle

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #505 on: January 10, 2016, 06:18:24 AM »
It has to be out in some days it was like in the end of August we got videos of TAR 27 cast so it has to be like in a week maybe?

Offline gamerfan09

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #506 on: January 11, 2016, 01:22:47 AM »
It has to be out in some days it was like in the end of August we got videos of TAR 27 cast so it has to be like in a week maybe?

Last time it was 23 days before the show... so that means it has to be January 18 at the latest.

Hoping we get a more in-depth preview vid like 27 did as well.

Offline gamerfan09

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #507 on: January 15, 2016, 12:47:36 AM »
The season hasn't started yet and I'm already cringing @ the tyler oakley fans cropping out the other teams in the main photo and writing "fixed" :res:

Offline bottle

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #508 on: January 15, 2016, 01:07:59 AM »
The season hasn't started yet and I'm already cringing @ the tyler oakley fans cropping out the other teams in the main photo and writing "fixed" :res:

Come on gamer at least people do care enough for contestants this time to say that I say it's gonna be fun watching other fans  :funny:
« Last Edit: January 15, 2016, 01:13:43 AM by bottle »

Offline RachelLeVega

• RFF TAR Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Fearless of ticket agents - too hot to be handled!
« Reply #509 on: January 18, 2016, 07:52:18 AM »
This is why I dislike some of the social media "stars"' fans. Some if not most have zero respect for TAR and this season is not going to change their minds about remotely liking it. I don't know what the producers were thinking for this season.

As of right now, the season hasn't even begun and I'm already disappointed by the nonexistent starting line (that would give teams living in a city with an int'l airport a MAJOR advantage and the teams living further out would have to take numerous flights) and some of the teams' blatantly rude fanatics.
<3 Family, friends, food, freedom...FULFILLED <3
Countries "raced": Greece (2019), Italy (2017), Switzerland (2017), Taiwan (2016), U.S. (WA 2013, CA [S.F. 2014, L.A. 2023], TX 2021, IL all the time)

Offline Marionete

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • The sky's more blue
« Reply #510 on: January 18, 2016, 08:53:16 AM »
This is why I dislike some of the social media "stars"' fans. Some if not most have zero respect for TAR and this season is not going to change their minds about remotely liking it. I don't know what the producers were thinking for this season.

As of right now, the season hasn't even begun and I'm already disappointed by the nonexistent starting line (that would give teams living in a city with an int'l airport a MAJOR advantage and the teams living further out would have to take numerous flights) and some of the teams' blatantly rude fanatics.
Some =/= all
TAR has gained more or less new fans/viewers in the past from semi-famous teams.

Aaaand AFAIK, the producers arranged flights so that the teams would arrive approx. together.

Offline fossil-racer

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #511 on: January 18, 2016, 12:14:37 PM »
I wonder if the promo pic displays the first pitstop order :funny:
It seems like a long shot but maybe part of it (just speculating)
Zach and Rachel - Burnie and Ashley  top 2 were not seen for Leg 2 for live filming
Erin and Joslyn - Cole and Sheri 3-4 were seen together at Mexico Airport
Unearthing Prehistoric Spoilers since TAR Canada 2
Detail Analyst - TAR Canada is my favorite!

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #512 on: January 18, 2016, 01:04:49 PM »
Of course not...no more than the center team means anything.  :funny:
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #513 on: January 19, 2016, 09:03:59 AM »
Considering TAR starts earlier, when do you think we'll get official cast pics and bios?  :hearts: :hearts: :hearts:

I hope it's soon considering the premiere is less than a month away  :hoot:

:tup:   I'll be doing them when they appear!  :<3
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline Marionete

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • The sky's more blue
« Reply #514 on: January 19, 2016, 09:18:23 AM »
I'm just dumb on this one, but what is the center team thing?

Offline Belle Book

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • CONGRATULATIONS TO NAT & KAT, WINNERS OF TAR 17!
« Reply #515 on: January 19, 2016, 12:55:26 PM »
I'm just dumb on this one, but what is the center team thing?

That means the theory that the central team in a press photo is going to win the Race.

Offline Marionete

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • The sky's more blue
« Reply #516 on: January 19, 2016, 04:13:58 PM »
With the center being Brodie/Kurt and Erin/Joslyn?
How many times has that curse been proven right? ??? Just curious.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #517 on: January 19, 2016, 04:28:43 PM »
Sorry, please do NOT rehash this tired topic here.
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline RachelLeVega

• RFF TAR Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Fearless of ticket agents - too hot to be handled!
« Reply #518 on: January 19, 2016, 05:13:59 PM »

Some =/= all
TAR has gained more or less new fans/viewers in the past from semi-famous teams.

Aaaand AFAIK, the producers arranged flights so that the teams would arrive approx. together.
Okay, thank you for the starting line insight, but I'm still skeptical about the starting "scatter line" for all the things that can go haywire regarding where teams' hometowns are. I would feel really bad for a team to be held at a disadvantage for an entire leg all due to where they live, like (example:) northern Montana.
<3 Family, friends, food, freedom...FULFILLED <3
Countries "raced": Greece (2019), Italy (2017), Switzerland (2017), Taiwan (2016), U.S. (WA 2013, CA [S.F. 2014, L.A. 2023], TX 2021, IL all the time)

Offline gamerfan09

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #519 on: January 20, 2016, 09:22:33 PM »
oh god, based on Phil's interview, Erin & Joslyn are gonna be such camwhores  :groan:

(i was so excited for them pre-show but from their ott announcement video meh)

yeah right :res:

Offline paradoxinee

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #520 on: January 21, 2016, 12:16:07 AM »
oh god, based on Phil's interview, Erin & Joslyn are gonna be such camwhores  :groan:

Erin & Joslyn are just casual fan. So it's no surprised if they love Cowboys tbh.

Offline paradoxinee

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #521 on: January 21, 2016, 12:24:26 AM »
With the center being Brodie/Kurt and Erin/Joslyn?
How many times has that curse been proven right? ??? Just curious.

It's wrong many times. For example, Tyler & Laura didn't stand in the center of group promo photo.
But the curse related to Tyler is still there. Anyway, that's just a fun fact and have nothing with the speculation and spoilers.  :funny:

Offline Lemontail

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #522 on: January 21, 2016, 02:28:11 AM »

Erin & Joslyn are just casual fan. So it's no surprised if they love Cowboys tbh.

I'm like Cowboys despite not being casual fan. Only in TAR 24, though.
"I will not not be rich" - Renata Klein on Big Little Lies

Offline Plaidmoon

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #523 on: January 21, 2016, 08:14:44 AM »

Some =/= all

Okay, thank you for the starting line insight, but I'm still skeptical about the starting "scatter line" for all the things that can go haywire regarding where teams' hometowns are. I would feel really bad for a team to be held at a disadvantage for an entire leg all due to where they live, like (example:) northern Montana.

I have no proof one way or the other, but I suspect they held the teams at the Mexico City airport until the last teams arrived. Remember the delay on the live stream (at least an hour) and then suddenly all the teams arrived to pick up the first clue in an 8-10 minute period? That sounds like they all left the airport together and random traffic and driving choices spread them out slightly.

Offline TARUSAFan

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #524 on: January 22, 2016, 10:27:05 PM »
There's already one disappointment for me before the season even starts. The cast bios are geoblocked again!!!! It foreshadows that the secret scenes are most likely geoblocked again. The producers should remove the freaking geoblock.