The Amazing Race > The Racers

TAR 27: Kelsey Gerckens & Joey Buttitta (Dating News Anchors-now MArried!)

(1/11) > >>

georgiapeach:

Name: Kelsey Gerckens
Hometown: Ventura, Calif.
Connection to your teammate: Dating/co-worker 
Current occupation: News reporter at KEYT-TV
Describe what you do: I report and anchor the local news in Santa Barbara and Ventura County. I cover breaking news live on air and turn in daily news stories. I do everything from interviewing to
 filming, writing and editing.
3 words to describe you: Adventure seeker, competitive and over-achiever.
Favorite hobbies: Travelling, scuba diving and food & wine tasting.
What is the accomplishment you are most proud of? Graduating college early and landing my dream job as a reporter. 
What famous person reminds you of yourself? Cameron Diaz - fun, outgoing, silly and loves to dance.
What famous person reminds you of your teammate? Michael Strahan - similar personality, loves sports and hilarious.
What scares you most about traveling? Being in a violent situation where I am unsafe, and driving on the other side of the road.
What excites you most about traveling? Doing things I have never done before, experiencing different cultures and seeing magnificent things with my own eyes.
Biggest challenge you and your teammate will face on The Race together: Patience, Joey loses his patience very quickly. When he loses his patience, he gets really short. I hope he will learn to listen to me and keep his cool.
Pet peeve about your teammate: He is always watching sports. TV is always on sports and he won’t let me change the channel.
What country and place would you most like to visit and why? Paris because I’ve never been and I would love to see the Eiffel tower. I think it’s romantic. Also, Germany because it looks like a fun party country and Spain because there is so much culture and tradition.
What do you hope to accomplish by running The Race (other than winning one million bucks)? I hope Joey and I will realize if we are meant to be together. We are a great “dating” couple, but is it more than that? Should we get married? I hope we can answer that question as we experience the race together.
Follow on Twitter and Instagram: @KelseyGerckens

Name:  Joey Buttitta
Hometown: Simi Valley, Calif (Currently lives in Santa Barbara, Calif.)
Connection to your teammate: Dating/co-worker
Current occupation: News anchor
Describe what you do: I’m the morning news anchor for KEYT-TV in Santa Barbara. Bringing headlines, breaking news and what’s happening around town to the community.
3 words to describe you: Funny, street-smart and quick.
Favorite hobbies: Golf, reading and working out.
What is the accomplishment you are most proud of? At 26, I’m at a great place in my career and worked very hard to get here.
What famous person reminds you of yourself? Steve Jobs. I love Apple.
What famous person reminds you of your teammate? Candice Swanepoel
What scares you most about traveling? Ebola and terrorism.
What excites you most about traveling? Seeing the world, trying new foods and exploring.
Biggest challenge you and your teammate will face on The Race together: Patience. I have a problem not getting what I want, immediately.
Pet peeve about your teammate: Kelsey takes a long time to get ready when going out.
What country and place would you most like to visit and why? Italy because my father’s family is from there and I love the food.
What do you hope to accomplish by running The Race (other than winning one million bucks)? We’ve been dating for a year and I’m in love with this girl! The Amazing Race will allow us to experience more amazing times together.
Follow on Twitter and Instagram: @Joey_Buttitta

georgiapeach:
https://www.youtube.com/v/9OeJ5krgP_Y

georgiapeach:
saved

gamerfan09:
Alternate Cast Pic via:
http://www.ibtimes.com/amazing-race-2015-cast-announced-meet-season-27-contestants-photos-2080034

stekay:
These guys seem so cool!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version