The Amazing Race > The Racers

TAR 27: Kelly Berning & Shevonne Sullivan (TMZ co-workers/Friends)

<< < (2/4) > >>

stekay:
Meltdown waiting to happen tbh

gamerfan09:
Another Alternate Cast Pic via:
http://tvline.com/2015/09/02/amazing-race-season-27-cast-photos/

Marionete:
I'm very neutral towards them, but they ARE interesting characters! ;)

stekay:
I want to root against them but want them to last long I'm so conflicted!

georgiapeach:

#TeamTMZ ready to race for the $1 million in 'The Amazing Race' season 27!

By Paula Dela Cruz , Christian Post Contributor

September 11, 2015|8:33 pm

Team TMZ, Kelly Berning and Shevonne Sullivan, is ready to race around the world in this upcoming season of "The Amazing Race."

The notorious paparazzi show's editor and Post Production supervisor are used to a high-pressure and fast-paced work environment, and fans cannot wait what the two will bring this new season of the award-winning reality show.

In the two's pre-race interview, they shared how they want to be on the show. "I think that our motto is to have fun, and cash the check," Berning said in the video clip.

Berning and Sullivan are too motivated to end up in first place, and discuss how they want to tackle the race and the other racers. "You either like us or you don't because we're very harsh and blunt. We throw shade for a living, like throwing shade is our game, and that's what pays my rent. So I think that it would be fun to kind of have a shot of blunt honest one on ones, like I can do that. I have absolutely no fear of that," Berning dishes.

Both admitted that they are not the most physically fit racers, but are confident that their team will prevail. The TMZ editor said that it is always not the physically fit contestants that win the show. And while the other girls in the competition are focused on looking good on TV, with their false eyelashes and curly hairs, Berning and Sullivan said they are there only for the show's grand prize.

The TMZ employees also talked about how their experience at work had prepared them for the race and will help them win this season. "I think we work really well under pressure in a very fast-paces environment of celebrity news, so I think that will help us when we're doing our challenges," Sullivan explained.

The new season of the The Amazing Race will premiere this Sept. 25 on CBS

Read more at http://www.christianpost.com/news/teamtmz-ready-to-race-for-the-1-million-in-the-amazing-race-season-27-145045/#G9MGw6WIDMibdDzb.99

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version