Author Topic: The amazing race australia what ifs  (Read 12362 times)

Offline toanglobal

• RFF Sr. Member
The amazing race australia what ifs
« on: August 29, 2015, 07:56:39 PM »
Hey guys, I'm doing an Amazing Race Australia What if? thread. The next person who answers get to ask the next question and so on.
1)if Tyler & Nathan weren't able to find a bags which contain passports, the surfers eliminated in poland
Chris & Anastasia saved their penalty for quitting intersetion task, in leg 9 Dave & Kelly lost and ousted
A question arose who would be eliminated in Sri Lanka

Offline BritishTARFan

• RFF Frantic Poster
Re: The amazing race australia what ifs
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2015, 04:41:47 AM »
Hey guys, I'm doing an Amazing Race Australia What if? thread. The next person who answers get to ask the next question and so on.
1)if Tyler & Nathan weren't able to find a bags which contain passports, the surfers eliminated in poland
Chris & Anastasia saved their penalty for quitting intersetion task, in leg 9 Dave & Kelly lost and ousted
A question arose who would be eliminated in Sri Lanka

No matter if they get on the Rome or Amman flight they are equalised. I feel Anastasia would do the roadblock meaning that the Cowboys are still out.

Final Leg: I can't see Chris & Anastasia beating Sam & Renae so...

Sam & Renae 1st
Jeff & Luke 2nd
Chris & Anastasia 3rd

-----

What if there was no intersection in Leg 6 of Season 2. If Ross & Tarryn Survived and James & Sarah were eliminated in Istanbul how far would they have gone?

Offline toanglobal

• RFF Sr. Member
Re: The amazing race australia what ifs
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2015, 09:11:44 PM »
For TAR AU2 if Teresa completed 2nd roadblock in leg 3, I thought the hairdressers would survive and bye bye Lucy/Emilia, and Sue/Teresa Survived to at least top 5
For TAR AU1 if Anne-Marie & Tracy didn't quit the RB in Macau, I thought they would survive to Czech 1 leg
Mo & Mos eliminated in leg 3, then Richard & Joey got U-turned and ousted in South Africa 1, Chris & Anastasia went out in South Africa 2, Anne-Marie & Tracy most likely ended in Czech 1 (saved Alana & Mel), without greek couple Matt & Tom ended in Poland, then Dave & Kelly in Israel 1 and Jeff & Luke in Sri Lanka (Alana & Mel would complete RB well)
F3 contains the surfers, models and sisters for the first time in amazing race have 1 MM and two FF teams in final 3