Author Topic: S31 Ep 14 "Lie, Cheat And Steal" TWO HOUR FINALE! Reunion Show!  (Read 17398 times)

Offline Ryan

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • I can climb a damn tree.
Re: S31 Ep 14 "Lie, Cheat And Steal" TWO HOUR FINALE! Reunion Show!
« Reply #275 on: December 17, 2015, 10:42:18 AM »
Shocked Spence didn't sneak two votes at least. SHOULDA BROUGHT KEITH WITH YOU, DUMBY.

Spencer definitely dropped on my favorites list after the last four episodes. He was so great the first half the season, then came TRASHA.

SNEAKY SNEAKY

Offline Ryan

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • I can climb a damn tree.
« Reply #276 on: December 17, 2015, 11:36:17 AM »
Also, Kelley....my beautiful sweet Kelley...please return again.

HERO in HvV II.
SNEAKY SNEAKY

Offline realshowfan

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Frantic Fanfic Fanatic!
« Reply #277 on: December 17, 2015, 12:43:37 PM »
I don't think Jeremy pandered for sympathy votes it prolly just came out since Wentworth's question was like the epitome of it all and he just couldn't control his emotions anymore. I don't think he would've shared that if Wentworth didn't ask that question.

It is still outstanding that he got all 10 votes. The Jury's FTC performance was surprisingly more tame and not so bitter ala All-Stars & HvV. But tbh they had it coming! Like Ciera said everyone was flip-flopping so really it's not easy to criticise someone's game without starting to sound hypocritical. With that, this voting bloc thing is just a fad and exclusive to returning players seasons, so no evolution but this season has just had different layouts/settings.

That F6 TC was nuts! So nice that Kimmi finally had some screentime! She was smart to try to vote with Kelley & Keith but I think she tried to make a move too late and it sadly backfired. I wonder who really was the intended 4th; Spencer or Kimmi? I would think Tasha is tight with Spencer while Jeremy is tighter with Kimmi. But I'm so happy that she represented the classic season Survivors well with that attempt  :hearts:

As for the F5 TC, if I were Kelley I would have taken control of the situation and be the one showing the Idol instead of Keith.

Wiglesworth's Jury question  :hearts: Idk why it makes up for her lack of screentime throughout the season  :lol:

Survivor Kaoh Rong, with accents and all!  :hearts:
This summer ※ The Amazing Race: ZBC // RSF
http://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php/topic,31363.0.html

Offline Hysha

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • TAR - Survivor - BB - Pekín Express <3
« Reply #278 on: December 19, 2015, 05:03:03 AM »
I'm glad Kimmi tried to vote with Kelley and Keith, but it was too late!

I really didn't like Spencer anything in this episode. I know you are fighting for a spot in the F3, but dude, you looked like a bully!

Watching Kelley crying because she failed on the last IC was heartbreaking... I just hope, pray, wish, and everything, that she will have a third chance. I mean, Probst said that she was one of the greatest contestants in Cambodia (but I think she was THE greatest).

Jeremy, well... I prefer him to win rather than Spencer or Tasha this time, but he wasn't the best on here. He was always in the majority, with idols... I mean, he had no need to make big moves to survive like Kelley or other people.

He was pretty smart to say to Keith to vote for Spencer. In this case, if Keith would have played his (fake) idol, Spencer is going home instead of him. If I was Keith, I would have said everything on the TC to try to swing Spencer to vote Jeremy out + Kelley and Keith = Jeremy is going home.

Kelley and Kimmi for Heroes!
#TeamWentworth
Kelley/Ciera/Abi/Kass goddesses

Offline David

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Queen <3
« Reply #279 on: December 19, 2015, 05:11:42 AM »
He was pretty smart to say to Keith to vote for Spencer. In this case, if Keith would have played his (fake) idol, Spencer is going home instead of him. If I was Keith, I would have said everything on the TC to try to swing Spencer to vote Jeremy out + Kelley and Keith = Jeremy is going home.

TBH When Jeremy told Keith via whisper "Vote Spencer", had I been Keith I would have said: "No, we ARE voting for YOU!". That way, Jeremy would have to make a move tbh.

Offline Hysha

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • TAR - Survivor - BB - Pekín Express <3
« Reply #280 on: December 19, 2015, 06:42:08 AM »

TBH When Jeremy told Keith via whisper "Vote Spencer", had I been Keith I would have said: "No, we ARE voting for YOU!". That way, Jeremy would have to make a move tbh.

Yeah, this could have been another option.
Yeah, this could have been another possibility.
#TeamWentworth
Kelley/Ciera/Abi/Kass goddesses