Author Topic: S31 Ep 13 "Villains Have More Fun"  (Read 14488 times)

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
Re: S31 Ep 13 "Villains Have More Fun"
« Reply #75 on: December 10, 2015, 01:20:24 AM »
GUYS ISN'T KEITH SLATED TO GO?

DOESNT THIS OPEN UP FOR POSSIBLE CHANGE IN BOOTLIST? Lol

Offline paradoxinee

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #76 on: December 10, 2015, 01:21:43 AM »

It may just switch between Abi and Keith, just like Savage and Stephen.

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #77 on: December 10, 2015, 02:33:45 AM »

Then it's totally not an accurate BOOTLIST and may switch up Jeremy Spencer Trasha F3. Maybe Kelley Keith and Kimmi are FINAL 3.

Offline paradoxinee

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #78 on: December 10, 2015, 02:38:39 AM »

Then it's totally not an accurate BOOTLIST and may switch up Jeremy Spencer Trasha F3. Maybe Kelley Keith and Kimmi are FINAL 3.

I hope so but unlikely. Only Kelley has a chance to sneak in the final. Keith and Kimmi have invisible edit. Final 7 and Kimmi had zero confession this episode @_@

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #79 on: December 10, 2015, 03:37:12 AM »
Kimmi is the poor sacrificial lamb edit this season zzzZzzzz

Offline Glamazon Racer

• "Expelliarmus"
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Don't wanna go to heaven without raising hell. ♥
« Reply #80 on: December 10, 2015, 03:40:31 AM »
Can we please take bootlist discussions to the spoiler thread and leave this for episode discussion only since I think some people would like to read/comment about the episode without reading spoilers?

I'm not sure what the rules for the Survivor area are exactly but I think that would be best!
I'd rather walk alone than let them throw dirty confetti. ♥

Offline gamerfan09

• HOST: Design Challenge 8
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #81 on: December 10, 2015, 03:45:18 AM »
Can we please take bootlist discussions to the spoiler thread and leave this for episode discussion only since I think some people would like to read/comment about the episode without reading spoilers?

I'm not sure what the rules for the Survivor area are exactly but I think that would be best!

X

Offline Hysha

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • TAR - Survivor - BB - Pekín Express <3
« Reply #82 on: December 10, 2015, 06:59:37 AM »
WTF people!? Get out of here to talk about spoilers!

Abi said on twitter that she voted with Jeremy, Tasha, Kimmi and Spencer. They said her they are gonna vote for Keith, and they blindsided her.

I hate Spencer right now. Why do you vote for the girl that would give you more points on the finale instead of the strongest competitors? I hope he doesn't make it to the finale. :D

If Kelley and Jeremy play the idol on the same TC and there are 0 votes, and they have to re-vote, they are still safe? Or only the Immune would be safe on the re-vote?

I really like this season, but I think I'm going to be so angry and disappointed with the season finale...
« Last Edit: December 10, 2015, 07:42:40 AM by Hysha »
#TeamWentworth
Kelley/Ciera/Abi/Kass goddesses

Offline realshowfan

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Frantic Fanfic Fanatic!
« Reply #83 on: December 10, 2015, 08:09:49 AM »
I'm happy that the puzzle redeemed itself after being deemed least worthy to be completed in Worlds Apart  :lol:

I am sorry for sounding childish, but if someone had skipped or missed the "we" context at TC and started from where Spencer said Club "We", the rest of TC becomes weird  :lol: Even Joe's face went "Say what now?"  :lol:

Jeff: Is anyone here really confident that my 'we' is going (brief pause) to reign supreme?

Spencer: This is good for tonight but if this doesn't go my 'we's way, it's not good for tomorrow.

And I gotta say, Keith's slow-mo spittake in the preview is horrifying  :lol:

I respected Abi's game more this time than in the Philippines, and she actually had a chance to win (not really though, because it seems Kelley is annoyed with her too, so I don't think she'd vote for Abi). Funny that in her post-TC confessional she thinks the people left are crazy; pretty sure half of the reason for that is Abi  :lol:

Tasha's always the one talking about locking in a bloc,aka having a solid alliance, and the times when there is talk about alliances, she's involved e.g. Stephen-Jeremy-Tasha.

Sad that the girls alliance didn't get much focus. But I'm sad about it ONLY because it was Kimmi's idea, and she needs that to get some attention  :lol: But no, nothing.  :groan:  I am not rooting for Kimmi to make it to the end. But I'm rooting for her the least by a mile and I am hoping that changes for my personal viewing preference!

SJDS cast can seriously decide to take over - imagine a SJDS F3! Plus, Jeremy is on his way to playing "the perfect game", having received no votes yet. If that would happen, that'd be Stephen's second time having his partner-in-crime to be "the perfect gamer".

This is so exciting! I feel that Jeremy, Kelley and Spencer seem to be in the running, with their edit and performance. But the others (hmm maybe except Kimmi) still have a chance, though.
This summer ※ The Amazing Race: ZBC // RSF
http://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php/topic,31363.0.html

Offline paradoxinee

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #84 on: December 10, 2015, 08:16:05 AM »
I'm happy that the puzzle redeemed itself after being deemed least worthy to be completed in Worlds Apart  :lol:

I am sorry for sounding childish, but if someone had skipped or missed the "we" context at TC and started from where Spencer said Club "We", the rest of TC becomes weird  :lol: Even Joe's face went "Say what now?"  :lol:

Jeff: Is anyone here really confident that my 'we' is going (brief pause) to reign supreme?

Spencer: This is good for tonight but if this doesn't go my 'we's way, it's not good for tomorrow.

I respected Abi's game more this time than in the Philippines, and she actually had a chance to win (not really though, because it seems Kelley is annoyed with her too, so I don't think she'd vote for Abi). Funny that in her post-TC confessional she thinks the people left are crazy; pretty sure half of the reason for that is Abi  :lol:

Tasha's always the one talking about locking in a bloc,aka having a solid alliance, and the times when there is talk about alliances, she's involved e.g. Stephen-Jeremy-Tasha.

Sad that the girls alliance didn't get much focus. But I'm sad about it ONLY because it was Kimmi's idea, and she needs that to get some attention  :lol: But no, nothing.  :groan:  I am not rooting for Kimmi to make it to the end. But I'm rooting for her the least by a mile and I am hoping that changes for my personal viewing preference!

SJDS cast can seriously decide to take over - imagine a SJDS F3! Plus, Jeremy is on his way to playing "the perfect game", having received no votes yet. If that would happen, that'd be Stephen's second time having his partner-in-crime to be "the perfect gamer".

This is so exciting! I feel that Jeremy, Kelley and Spencer seem to be in the running, with their edit and performance. But the others (hmm maybe except Kimmi) still have a chance, though.

I think Jeremy has to win unanimously to be call playing the perfect game (like JT and Cochran).

Offline Blue Robot

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #85 on: December 10, 2015, 08:33:34 AM »
I like Abi and I wish she wasn't gone, but I would feel worse for her blindside if she had voted for Tasha. It just looked IMO like a really bad decision to side with Jeremy/Tasha/Kimmi, especially after she acted all upset when Tasha asked to talk to Jeremy. But maybe I'm biased because I like Kelley/Keith more than those guys. Not that it would make a difference for Abi, since Spencer flipped she would still be voted out.

Offline Hysha

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • TAR - Survivor - BB - Pekín Express <3
« Reply #86 on: December 10, 2015, 02:43:11 PM »

I think Jeremy has to win unanimously to be call playing the perfect game (like JT and Cochran).

No way. Jeremy did nothing. He didn't won any individual challenge, he didn't make any move. He just has Tasha, who trust him 100%, and the idols.
People like Kelley deserves it more. Spencer too. But Kelley more.
Oh, and I read a Probst interview or something with a question that can give us clues of " the first time in the history of Survivor" thing that will happen next week.
#TeamWentworth
Kelley/Ciera/Abi/Kass goddesses

Offline Bookworm

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #87 on: December 10, 2015, 03:36:25 PM »

tbh Kimmi has more of a chance than Tasha and *possibly* Keith
"Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better; it's not" - The Lorax

Offline paradoxinee

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #88 on: December 10, 2015, 05:11:00 PM »

tbh Kimmi has more of a chance than Tasha and *possibly* Keith

Trasha will lost to anyone in final 7. Abi will beat her.

Offline scruffs

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #89 on: December 11, 2015, 06:50:58 AM »
So ironic that Tasha saying she will kill challenges and then THAT happened to her. At least she's okay now.
Chance favors prepared minds.

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #90 on: December 11, 2015, 08:30:48 AM »
Trasha.... New Dawn V2.0

Offline WinTar

• RFF Frantic Poster