Author Topic: S31: Vytas Baskauskas (Takeo)  (Read 1510 times)

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
S31: Vytas Baskauskas (Takeo)
« on: August 25, 2015, 04:57:32 PM »
Vytas Baskauskas

Image Credit: Monty Brinton/CBS

Season 27 Survivor: Blood vs. Water

Previous Finish: 10th place

What will you do differently this time around? "The first time I played Survivor, I got to do it with my brother, Aras. If I had the opportunity to play again, it would be more of my own game. I'm so protective of my little bro that it made it difficult to focus on my own standing in the tribe. If I went back, I would also be sure to enjoy the moment more and have fun. How cool is it to have a “once in a lifetime” experience happen twice?!"

http://www.ew.com/gallery/survivor-cambodia-second-chance-cast-photos/2285498_vytas-baskauskas
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
Re: S31: Vytas Baskauskas (Takeo)
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2015, 04:57:43 PM »
saved
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2015, 11:30:54 AM »
I'm sad Vytas went home over Abi but seriously OMG, YOU TRIED TOO HARD.

WAY

TOO

HARD

OMG, if I were on the island I would be like STOP IT. STOP IT. STOP SHOWING ME YOUR OBSCENE YOGA MOVES.

Offline gamerfan09

• HOST: Design Challenge 8
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2015, 07:38:25 AM »
He sure loved showing off his Idol

Offline mmmpshow

• RFF Sr. Member
    • MMMP Show
« Reply #5 on: October 01, 2015, 12:32:31 PM »
Analysis of Vytas Baskauskas (original Ta Keo Tribe).

Following Episode 1 (posted in the wrong place last week): I had liked Vytas to at least make it to the jury, but it appears that members of his tribe did their homework on his previous stint on Survivor and surmised that his Zen-like demeanor was a façade for attempting to manipulate favor. As soon as they saw that on display, they knew that he could not be trusted to stay within a smaller alliance. As much as I discount the strategy of eliminating people based upon that reason alone this early -- since the goal is to keep the hardest workers, strongest competitors, and most peaceful personalities at camp -- since we are dealing with experienced players, I suppose they felt that this was the best strategy. Perhaps they also felt sympathy for Abi-Maria, who deserves more time to prove herself.

Offline Marionete

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • The sky's more blue
« Reply #6 on: October 12, 2015, 04:13:24 PM »
My Lithuanian pal is gone :(

Oh well, there was NOTHING he could have done. His fate was sealed before the game even started.