The Amazing Race International Versions > TAR Canada

TARCanada 3 - Episode 6 LIVE SHOW Discussion August 12th!

(1/8) > >>

Alenaveda:

--- Quote from: georgiapeach on July 15, 2015, 06:04:48 PM ---
IMPORTANT!

If you are unable to watch LIVE, please be aware that this thread WILL contain spoilers, so proceed at your own risk.  :oh 
This thread will contain OUTCOME Spoilers.

Canadians, PLEASE help update as the show unfolds! Many of us will be counting on you until we can watch later. We hope everyone will join in the fun!! :wohoo:

We do NOT think there will be a live stream, if we do there will be a separate thread. But...don't get your hopes up.

Also,  if you are watching anything but the CTV feed, it is your responsibility to be sure you are not ahead of us if you want to post/update in this thread. 

SO PLEASE ** NO  OUTCOMES ** to be posted before the show is done airing East Coast time!  And NO future spoilers either!

Otherwise, come watch with us for the best weekly viewing party in town!! :party:

And you can entertain yourself with our spoiler threads as well while you wait! **Spoilers**

Have FUN everyone and :tu for joining us!!

--- End quote ---

Polaroid:
Won't be able to be here tonight because I need to cram for my 2 finals tomorrow. :( If someone can update, that would be much appreciated!

toronto14:
Previously on amazing race canada teams visited Iles de Madelines. It wasn't a paradise for Neil and Kristin or Simi and Ope. Gino and Jesse won and are the first team to win two legs. Teams were surprised that it was a non-elimination and a KOR leg.

toronto14:
They're re-showing the footage of Gino&Jesse going to the pit stop and getting their KOR clue. Travel to Sudbury Ontario, home of 300 small lakes. Teams take ferry to P.E.I. to travel from Charlottetown airport, none going until the next morning. Teams then fly through Toronto to Sudbury.

Gino & Jesse depart 5:54 pm
Brian & Cynthia depart 6:20 pm
Nick & Matt depart 6:54

No other times shown, everyone just on the ferry in the morning and flying out.

toronto14:
Wait time at the Vale mines until 10:00 am. Teams get in line then and then based on their order go 1.3km beneath the earths surface and mine for nickel together.

1st Elevator - Gino & Jesse, Neil & Kristin
2nd Elevator - Nick & Matt, Brian & Cynthia

Gino & Jesse get the clue first. All it is is a Canadian nickel. They figure out that they have to go to "the big nickel" monument.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version