Author Topic: TARCanada 3 - Episode 4 LIVE SHOW Discussion July 29th!  (Read 7751 times)

Offline NMC

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Formally nmccarroll91 🇮🇪
Re: TARCanada 3 - Episode 4 LIVE SHOW Discussion July 29th!
« Reply #25 on: July 30, 2015, 04:34:24 PM »
Another great episode.  This Season is shaping up to be the best Canadian Race so far.  :hearts:

Pretty upset with Hamilton & Michaelia being eliminated, especially when it was down to misplacing a Passport!  I could definitely see them high on the list for the first All Star season.  They had so much potential.  :'(
I am rather confused however, on why Hamilton seemed to get into swimming shorts with no problem, however felt that the costume for the dance in Leg 2 was too revealing?  I think he would've been wearing more during the dance?  ???

I'm still don't like Gino & Jesse, although there was a moment when I took a weird warmth towards them in the episode, but I can't even remember what bit it was?  :lol:  But yea, if I do end up liking them it'll be the first ever "stereotypical athletic dominant MM" team I have ever ended up liking....... EVER!  :lol:
Loved Dujean & Leilani winning this Leg, and the story about her parents was amazing.  It felt like Leilani came full circle.  :luvya:

One last thing.............. Have producers forgot about Simi & Ope?  Are they even still racing?  After Ope overcame his fear of heights / water in Leg 1, they've got little to almost zero airtime.  You'd think editors would have started developing them in SOME WAY by now?  :groan:
.... The World is Waiting! ....

Offline stekay

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #26 on: July 30, 2015, 06:24:36 PM »
In regards to Hamilton it was probably to do with the amount of people and lack of confidence in the task too. I'd have no problem swimming in a pool but no way would I dance in that costume in from of a crowd (unless I was drunk) so I think it's more to do with body confidence as opposed to his transitioning.

Offline newfoundlandscot

• RFF Newbie
« Reply #27 on: July 30, 2015, 09:20:39 PM »
Hamilton & Michaelia would have lost more time going back for the passport than editing suggests.

It looks like Halifax's airport is a quick trip down the street, it's actually 30 km out of the city. So they may have been nowhere close to Nic & Sabrina.

Hamilton tweeted after the show that the express pass would not have helped: https://twitter.com/HamCElliott/status/626587708480188416

Offline NMC

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Formally nmccarroll91 🇮🇪
« Reply #28 on: August 01, 2015, 09:24:20 AM »
Team Averages as of Leg 4:

Nick & Matt - 3.8
Dujean & Leilani - 4.5
Gino & Jesse - 5
Brent & Sean - 5.3
Hamilton & Michaelia - 5.3
Nic & Sabrina - 5.5
Brian & Cynthia - 5.5
Neil & Krisin - 5.8
Simi & Ope - 6
« Last Edit: August 01, 2015, 09:30:57 AM by nmccarroll91 »
.... The World is Waiting! ....

Offline Nyoman_SB1

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #29 on: August 01, 2015, 10:39:04 AM »
great episode, but i was hoping it was NEL.
Hamilton & Michaelia  :'( :'( :'(

Offline stekay

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #30 on: August 02, 2015, 08:21:22 PM »
Enjoyed the episode. Love seeing all the teams flip flopping up and down the placings