Author Topic: THANK YOU ALL!!  (Read 4053 times)

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
THANK YOU ALL!!
« on: July 19, 2015, 01:05:56 PM »

Just wanted to thank all of you for another great season! We did a great job tracking 27 thanks to all of you!

Special thanks to each of you who helped watch Twitter, FB, Instagram during the LIVE Sightings rush. You made it possible to stay on their heels.

HUGE thanks to the TAR Detective team who worked tirelessly behind the scenes tracking every bit of info.

SPECIAL thanks to Plaidmoon who watches Twitter like a hawk..he rarely misses a reference and then researches the heck out of them... we could NOT do such a good job without him!

And a very special thanks to our "on the ground" teams...members who stood by, changed their plans, and did their best to spot our guys in action!

And a very big :ty3: to those lucky enough to see the Racers and then generously shared their photos with us and answered all our questions!

:tu :tu :tu :tu :tu :tu

RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
Re: THANK YOU ALL!!
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2015, 01:10:28 PM »
Now...does that mean we are done?

NO WAY!!

Blogs, FB posts, Instagrams and even Tweets often come out well after the fact.

Now would be a great time to be on the lookout for HK, Macau and Long Island info!!

:didimiss:

:hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts:

RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline Plaidmoon

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2015, 07:46:20 PM »
Thanks for the complement! I enjoy finding things out so the time I spent wading through hundreds of local race and Big Brother (this time) comments was worth it. While the sightings weren't as numerous as some past seasons, we had one for each leg and that helps a lot.

I'd like to thank the people that were helping out for the first time. You all did a good job and it was a great help. More sets of eyes make sure we don't miss anything. Thanks again!

Offline Maanca

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2015, 10:59:07 PM »
I didn't help nearly as much as I did for Canada 3 (my first time detecting). I questioned a couple of tweeters while they were in Europe, and that's about it :(

In a way, it's kind of a good thing they for the most part fell off the radar once they got to Asia. More surprises when it goes to air :)

Offline fossil-racer

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2015, 04:11:17 PM »
Shoutouts to bandsofblue, CandiLee, Plaidmoon, Declive, Marionette, and Alenevada.
Great job!
Unearthing Prehistoric Spoilers since TAR Canada 2
Detail Analyst - TAR Canada is my favorite!

Offline Marionete

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • The sky's more blue
« Reply #5 on: July 23, 2015, 03:18:21 AM »
You forgot a shoutout to Georgiapeach :<3

Thank you fossil-racer, but I didn't discover much - imo the only important thing I found was the Logan/Chris sighting leaving Argentina for a then unknown African country.
It was really cool as this was my first time playing the detective game :D

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #6 on: July 23, 2015, 12:00:53 PM »
Every single thing each of you did matters, and contributes to the whole!

Fossil also spent a LOT of time helping in the search, which was greatly appreciated!
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline cbacbacba1

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #7 on: July 24, 2015, 12:26:01 AM »
Thank you peach for believing me for following team's footage in HK  :<3

Hopefully they will return HK in near future and i will be able to see them  :hearts: