Author Topic: BB17 Discussion of the show & live feeds  (Read 124371 times)

Offline unbelievable

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: BB17 Discussion of the show & live feeds
« Reply #75 on: July 10, 2015, 09:59:43 PM »
It is the plan to back door Jeff...I wonder how many times John is going to agree to going on the block to help lose the BOB...
Has anyone noticed how Austin has a  big power change of winning an HOH?
The keeping secret of Liz being a twin yesterday, now seems to be whoever Vanessa and Austin want to better themselves  with the info another alliance...now Steve knows...Steve the one who goes around telling bits of info to others so they trust him...Liz is supposed to stay in the HOH with Vanessa, but Austin says that he should stay up there also, the 3 of them...I didn't hear anyone asking for protection...just think this is a little weird too, he has already told Jeff he is staying up there with Liz and Vanessa so he can watch Liz to make sure of the twin switch...Liz being a twin and Austin knowing this info has made him a little sketchy to me! just my opinion

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #76 on: July 10, 2015, 11:14:12 PM »
It seems like the twin twist is a bust since just about everyone in the house knows now doesn't it?

Poor pawns they always know they are in danger since they always know what happens to pawns.  Bye!  :waves:
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline Reilly Queens

• RFF's Game Queen
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • DESTINY
« Reply #77 on: July 10, 2015, 11:15:35 PM »
The twins have only -confirmed- it to Shelli/Austin/Clay/Vanessa, they were giving Juliz tips on how to act like one :lol: but the rest of the house knows it as a rumor, but a rumor that is widely believed at this point.

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #78 on: July 10, 2015, 11:49:13 PM »
Weekly stats of Big Brother 17:

Week 1: James, HOH1, Jason, HOH2, James nominated Jackie & Steve, Jason nominated Becky & John, Becky & John wins BOTB, Jason dethroned, Steve wins veto, used on self, Jace up, Jace evicted 12-1
Week 2: Becky, HOH1, Shelli, HOH2, Becky nominated Jason & Steve, Shelli nominated Da'Vonne & John, Jason & Steve wins BOTB, Becky dethroned, John wins veto, used on self, Meg up, Da'Vonne evicted 7-2
Week 3: Austin, HOH1, Vanessa, HOH2, Austin nominated Jason & Meg, Vanessa nominated James & John, Jason & Meg wins BOTB, Austin dethroned, to be continued...

Offline unbelievable

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #79 on: July 10, 2015, 11:49:55 PM »
From what I was listening to earlier Austin and Jeff are wondering if Clay is a twin, they said Clay has 3 freckles on his one forearm...but then they contradicted themselves saying Shelli would know.  Then Jeff showed Austin his chipped front tooth, so he will know his twin isn't coming and going.

Liz and Julia better hang tight, if they make it to 5 evictions they will be lucky!

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #80 on: July 11, 2015, 02:04:21 AM »
Big Brother - Episode 9 (Preview)

Big Brother is throwing a house party featuring fun, sun, and nominations! A new episode of Big Brother airs Sunday at 8/7c! Only CBS

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/Y2HmrfUM62Q" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/Y2HmrfUM62Q</a>

Offline Boingo

• Amazing Race Detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #81 on: July 11, 2015, 11:09:14 AM »
It seems like the twin twist is a bust since just about everyone in the house knows now doesn't it?

:grins: yeah, appears Grodner's twist is totally busted... so why does it continue?  Barely made it past two eliminations. Maybe they are milking it for all they can before admitting defeat.  BB rules may be very flexible.  This was very lame.  :funny:

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #82 on: July 11, 2015, 02:35:18 PM »
VETO COMPETITION TODAY

Playing in the veto are...

HOH..................Vanessa

Nominees..........James and John

Picked................Audrey, Austin and Shelli

Host...................Becky

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #83 on: July 11, 2015, 05:30:14 PM »
The veto competition is underway! 

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #84 on: July 11, 2015, 07:25:24 PM »

Week 1: James, HOH1, Jason, HOH2, James nominated Jackie & Steve, Jason nominated Becky & John, Becky & John wins BOTB, Jason dethroned, Steve wins veto, used on self, Jace up, Jace evicted 12-1
Week 2: Becky, HOH1, Shelli, HOH2, Becky nominated Jason & Steve, Shelli nominated Da'Vonne & John, Jason & Steve wins BOTB, Becky dethroned, John wins veto, used on self, Meg up, Da'Vonne evicted 7-2
Week 3: Austin, HOH1, Vanessa, HOH2, Austin nominated Jason & Meg, Vanessa nominated James & John, Jason & Meg wins BOTB, Austin dethroned, John wins veto, to be continued...

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #85 on: July 12, 2015, 02:36:13 AM »
Apparently Jeff got caught in a sticky situation.

The story is that he um let's say pleasuresc himself and wiped it on Liz/Julia (whoever was in at that time)

Source: http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/weird-news/watch-big-brother-usa-contestant-6043209 (there are many sources but this one has the cleanest language)

Ugot documented that the stain was there BEFORE> Jeff did NOT put anything on her.

https://twitter.com/UgotBronx/status/619533799907590144

TMZ used that info to "clear" Jeff as well.

9:45 AM PT -- A new camera angle's surfaced ... and this one appears to
clear Jeff's name. Looks like there really was a stain on Julia's shoulder prior
to him touching her.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2015/07/10/big-brother-jeff-masturbating-video-julia/#ixzz3ff01Mbh1

Not that the casuals will ever believe it. Poor Jeff.
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline selfeviction

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #86 on: July 12, 2015, 07:54:19 AM »
I hate how crazy BB fans get.

Offline Anton Chigurh

• RFF Sr. Member
  • Call it, friendo.
« Reply #87 on: July 12, 2015, 09:01:47 PM »
So, I'm confused. Didn't they say initially, this year's "twin twist" was TWO SETS of twins not just one like was done before? If it's only one set of twins what's the point? It's been done.

Also - the poison of political correctness and fear of in any way violating it is going to see Audrey just walk away with the half million no sweat - Just as Da'Vonne warned. Get that protected person out of this game early, or watch it win the whole thing.
'Is there anything wrong with anything.' Is that what you're asking me?

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #88 on: July 13, 2015, 09:15:52 AM »
Nice to see you Anton!

I agree with you, if a HG seems to be untouchable for whatever reason then they will make it very far if not win. If they are afraid to evict her they will be outside watching.   :umn:

I find her annoying, not because she's a transgender, I'm not sure why, maybe it's her voice.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2015, 09:20:52 AM by TexasLady »

Offline Anton Chigurh

• RFF Sr. Member
  • Call it, friendo.
« Reply #89 on: July 13, 2015, 01:29:01 PM »
Nice to see you Anton!
Glad to be back! Got a late start reading and posting here this year, but not a late start watching the show.

I agree with you, if a HG seems to be untouchable for whatever reason then they will make it very far if not win. If they are afraid to evict her they will be outside watching.   :umn:

I find her annoying, not because she's a transgender, I'm not sure why, maybe it's her voice.
Obviously Audrey is a sociopath, as evidenced by the pathological lying and refusing to take any responsibility at all for its own actions - everything is always someone else's fault no matter what. Keep watching for this tendency.

Didn't they say initially, this year's "twin twist" was TWO SETS of twins not just one like was done before?

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #90 on: July 13, 2015, 06:49:52 PM »
I don't know if there are 2 sets of twins or not. I haven't been able to watch the feeds like I would normally do for BB. I know there are rumors in the house about another set of twins. It was clever of Da'Vonne to figure out the twins.

I will start paying more attention, given that (IMO) the twin twist was lame maybe there is another set that we haven't noticed.

:spy:

Offline Anton Chigurh

• RFF Sr. Member
  • Call it, friendo.
« Reply #91 on: July 13, 2015, 07:04:42 PM »
I don't know if there are 2 sets of twins or not. I haven't been able to watch the feeds like I would normally do for BB. I know there are rumors in the house about another set of twins. It was clever of Da'Vonne to figure out the twins.

I will start paying more attention, given that (IMO) the twin twist was lame maybe there is another set that we haven't noticed.

:spy:
I should have kept the DVR recordings of the first two episodes, because I am SURE Julie was saying there were two sets of twins. Could it be the first guy evicted was one of the other set, so they just dropped all references to the second set?

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #92 on: July 13, 2015, 11:12:32 PM »
DARN! I deleted all my recordings. Hopefully someone will have an answer for us both.  :didimiss:

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #93 on: July 13, 2015, 11:46:15 PM »

Week 3: Austin, HOH1, Vanessa, HOH2, Austin nominated Jason & Meg, Vanessa nominated James & John, Jason & Meg wins BOTB, Austin dethroned, John wins veto, used on self, Jeff up, to be continued...

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #94 on: July 14, 2015, 09:56:57 AM »
Big Brother - Episode 10 (Preview)

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/JZ8Bn4Nz4pE" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/JZ8Bn4Nz4pE</a>

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #95 on: July 16, 2015, 08:49:03 AM »
Big Brother - Episode 11 (Preview)

The professional poker player is playing the cards, and it's time to take out the jokers this Thursday on Big Brother at 9/8c! Only CBS

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/XApasF3OOkw" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/XApasF3OOkw</a>

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #96 on: July 16, 2015, 11:34:11 AM »
Only two tweets from Vanessa

To all my tweethearts, being on @CBSBigBrother is a roller-coaster but I’m blessed to be on the ride! #BB17

Holding on tight and sending love your way! :) <3 u Mel! #BB17

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #97 on: July 16, 2015, 01:03:04 PM »
Why do HGs wear hats in the house? Are their heads cold?  ???

It's OK! It helps me figure out which one is which.  :funny:
« Last Edit: July 16, 2015, 10:15:09 PM by TexasLady »

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #98 on: July 16, 2015, 11:46:00 PM »

Week 3: Austin, HOH1, Vanessa, HOH2, Austin nominated Jason & Meg, Vanessa nominated James & John, Jason & Meg wins BOTB, Austin dethroned, John wins veto, used on self, Jeff up, Jeff evicted 7-4
Week 4: Liz, HOH1, Shelli, HOH2, to be continued...

Offline Glamazon Racer

• "Expelliarmus"
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Don't wanna go to heaven without raising hell. ♥
« Reply #99 on: July 17, 2015, 12:39:36 AM »
LIZ & SHELLI <333333333333333

Hopefully James or Jason is on their way out.

Go #SixthSense <3
I'd rather walk alone than let them throw dirty confetti. ♥