Author Topic: BB17 Discussion of the show & live feeds  (Read 124616 times)

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
Re: BB17 Discussion of the show & live feeds
« Reply #400 on: August 20, 2015, 12:53:01 PM »
They are all young in the BB house and think they are invulnerable. They can't conceive of your foot being injured and making it hard to walk.  They will when they get old like me.   :wise

Didn't they treat it in the DR? It should be better by now I would think... 

I think Becky is :toast tonight.
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #401 on: August 20, 2015, 02:17:06 PM »
Becky did see a doctor and was told she has staph infection in her toe is why she is in so much pain. 

Offline unbelievable

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #402 on: August 20, 2015, 08:29:24 PM »
 :'(  pre-empted by Redskins game... :(

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #403 on: August 20, 2015, 09:03:55 PM »
:'(  pre-empted by Redskins game... :(

OH NO!!! That's what happened here last week.  :(

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #404 on: August 20, 2015, 11:52:49 PM »
Weekly stats of Big Brother 17:

Week 1: James, HOH1, Jason, HOH2, James nominated Jackie & Steve, Jason nominated Becky & John, Becky & John wins BOTB, Jason dethroned, Steve wins veto, used on self, Jace up, Jace evicted 12-1
Week 2: Becky, HOH1, Shelli, HOH2, Becky nominated Jason & Steve, Shelli nominated Da'Vonne & John, Jason & Steve wins BOTB, Becky dethroned, John wins veto, used on self, Meg up, Da'Vonne evicted 7-2
Week 3: Austin, HOH1, Vanessa, HOH2, Austin nominated Jason & Meg, Vanessa nominated James & John, Jason & Meg wins BOTB, Austin dethroned, John wins veto, used on self, Jeff up, Jeff evicted 7-4
Week 4: Liz, HOH1, Shelli, HOH2, Liz nominated Jackie & James, Shelli nominated Jason & John, Jackie & James wins BOTB, Liz dethroned, Vanessa wins veto, used on Jason, Audrey up, Audrey evicted 10-1
Week 5: Jackie, HOH1, Vanessa, HOH2, Jackie nominated James & Liz, Vanessa nominated Becky & Clay, Liz & James wins BOTB, Jackie dethroned, Clay wins veto, used on self, Jason up, Jason evicted 7-2, Julia in the house
Week 6: James, HOH, Clay & Shelli nominated, James wins veto, not used, Clay evicted 9-0
Week 7: Becky, HOH, Shelli & Steve nominated, Steve wins veto, used on self, Vanessa up, Shelli evicted 8-0
Week 7: Steve, HOH, Jackie & Meg nominated, John wins veto, not used, Jackie evicted 6-1
Week 8: Liz, HOH, Becky & John nominated, Liz wins veto, not used, Becky evicted 6-0
Week 9: Austin, HOH, to be continued...

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #405 on: August 21, 2015, 10:26:02 AM »
Austin HOH!  )-**

Offline unbelievable

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #406 on: August 21, 2015, 02:52:57 PM »
I have never seen/heard such an idiot as Austin playing this game.  He thinks James and Meg are his besties...everything Vanessa or Steve tell him, he tells James and Meg.  James and Meg are all for back dooring Vanessa, of course putting John and Steve up.   Last night right after Austin won hoh and told James that he would tell the others that James and him made a deal to keep each other twins and Meg safe, James told Meg, Austin did not hear James say to Meg that means we will have to return the same next week...
I don't care for Austin at all but does he not get James and Meg are playing to win.  Austin keeps saying he just wants to stay to keep the "Angels" safe...
I really want a Shelli/Vanessa final 2....hoping Shelli comes back and her and Vanessa take these yo yo's out

Offline Anton Chigurh

• RFF Sr. Member
  • Call it, friendo.
« Reply #407 on: August 21, 2015, 10:21:59 PM »
I have never seen/heard such an idiot as Austin playing this game.  He thinks James and Meg are his besties...everything Vanessa or Steve tell him, he tells James and Meg.  James and Meg are all for back dooring Vanessa, of course putting John and Steve up.   Last night right after Austin won hoh and told James that he would tell the others that James and him made a deal to keep each other twins and Meg safe, James told Meg, Austin did not hear James say to Meg that means we will have to return the same next week...
I don't care for Austin at all but does he not get James and Meg are playing to win.  Austin keeps saying he just wants to stay to keep the "Angels" safe...
I really want a Shelli/Vanessa final 2....hoping Shelli comes back and her and Vanessa take these yo yo's out
You realize of course that if Shelli comes back into the game she has Vanessa as her first target?
'Is there anything wrong with anything.' Is that what you're asking me?

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #408 on: August 21, 2015, 11:12:29 PM »
At this point, I just don't know what will happen. Someone else has to win to change the direction  this game is going. I don't know if that will happen.  :gnome

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #409 on: August 21, 2015, 11:46:20 PM »

Week 1: James, HOH1, Jason, HOH2, James nominated Jackie & Steve, Jason nominated Becky & John, Becky & John wins BOTB, Jason dethroned, Steve wins veto, used on self, Jace up, Jace evicted 12-1
Week 2: Becky, HOH1, Shelli, HOH2, Becky nominated Jason & Steve, Shelli nominated Da'Vonne & John, Jason & Steve wins BOTB, Becky dethroned, John wins veto, used on self, Meg up, Da'Vonne evicted 7-2
Week 3: Austin, HOH1, Vanessa, HOH2, Austin nominated Jason & Meg, Vanessa nominated James & John, Jason & Meg wins BOTB, Austin dethroned, John wins veto, used on self, Jeff up, Jeff evicted 7-4
Week 4: Liz, HOH1, Shelli, HOH2, Liz nominated Jackie & James, Shelli nominated Jason & John, Jackie & James wins BOTB, Liz dethroned, Vanessa wins veto, used on Jason, Audrey up, Audrey evicted 10-1
Week 5: Jackie, HOH1, Vanessa, HOH2, Jackie nominated James & Liz, Vanessa nominated Becky & Clay, Liz & James wins BOTB, Jackie dethroned, Clay wins veto, used on self, Jason up, Jason evicted 7-2, Julia in the house
Week 6: James, HOH, Clay & Shelli nominated, James wins veto, not used, Clay evicted 9-0
Week 7: Becky, HOH, Shelli & Steve nominated, Steve wins veto, used on self, Vanessa up, Shelli evicted 8-0
Week 7: Steve, HOH, Jackie & Meg nominated, John wins veto, not used, Jackie evicted 6-1
Week 8: Liz, HOH, Becky & John nominated, Liz wins veto, not used, Becky evicted 6-0
Week 9: Austin, HOH, John & Steve nominated, to be continued...

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #410 on: August 22, 2015, 01:10:06 AM »
Big Brother - Episode 27 (Preview)

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/RZoawE8jwbQ" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/RZoawE8jwbQ</a>

Offline unbelievable

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #411 on: August 22, 2015, 09:04:47 AM »
You realize of course that if Shelli comes back into the game she has Vanessa as her first target?

I don't think that would happen...Shelli and Vanessa had the blip of them being on the block together and fighting to stay...I think they would get past that and work together, others not aware of it, and strategize to take them out.  Looking at who is left the others don't bring a lot of trust to the table either. 

Offline Hysha

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • TAR - Survivor - BB - Pekín Express <3
« Reply #412 on: August 22, 2015, 12:43:42 PM »
My ideal week would be:
James or Meg wins POV, and the nominations stay the same.
Steve is evicted.
Jackie wins the chance to enter to the house.
James wins HOH (that means James, Meg & Jackie are safe).
Vanessa, Austin or Liz (I like Julia, and I think without her sister would be so much better) is the evicted one. :DDDDD

Let me dream!  :(
#TeamWentworth
Kelley/Ciera/Abi/Kass goddesses

Offline Anton Chigurh

• RFF Sr. Member
  • Call it, friendo.
« Reply #413 on: August 22, 2015, 12:50:56 PM »

I don't think that would happen...Shelli and Vanessa had the blip of them being on the block together and fighting to stay...I think they would get past that and work together, others not aware of it, and strategize to take them out.  Looking at who is left the others don't bring a lot of trust to the table either.
Yeah but, now Shelli knows it was only through Vanessa's machinations and backbiting that she wound up in the Jury House. She already told Jackie Vanessa is her #1 target if she gets back in.
'Is there anything wrong with anything.' Is that what you're asking me?

Offline Polaroid

• RFF's TAR Live Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #414 on: August 22, 2015, 02:44:17 PM »
Austin really shouldn't have won the HOH competition. He made deals with everyone and now he has to backtrack on some of them. Also he shouldn't have won because he and Liz are ruining the HOH bed so... :barf

James and Meg are doomed if they follow through on their final 5 alliance with Austwins. Meg is never going to win anything and so it's basically 3 on 1... and Austwins would never take James or Meg to the final 2. Obviously. I think if Austin doesn't renom Vanessa this week, he might lose James and Meg unless they're even dumber than I thought. :res: :res: :res:

I hope Johnny Mac wins Veto today or else he's gone and the Jury House will look more exciting than the actual house once again. :groan: I just want the returning juror to work with either Johnny Mac or Steve and not James and Meg.

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #415 on: August 22, 2015, 05:44:26 PM »
VETO COMPETITION TODAY

Playing in the veto today are.....

HOH.................Austin

Nominees.........John and Steve

Picked..............Julia, Meg and Vanessa

Host.................Liz

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #416 on: August 22, 2015, 08:52:31 PM »
VETO COMPETITION IS UNDERWAY!

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #417 on: August 22, 2015, 11:24:29 PM »
This is a really big veto comp this time! I wish I knew how it was going!

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #418 on: August 23, 2015, 12:30:25 AM »
Veto comp is at the four hour mark now.....BBAD is re-airing last Tuesday's episode during the second hour now.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2015, 12:55:24 AM by RealityFreakWill »

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #419 on: August 23, 2015, 01:24:01 AM »

Week 9: Austin, HOH, John & Steve nominated, Vanessa wins veto, to be continued...

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #420 on: August 23, 2015, 01:30:35 AM »
the veto comp was a combination of the morph a face with the zingbot

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #421 on: August 23, 2015, 01:48:54 AM »
It was a timed comp and all players were sequestered in separate rooms

Based on what I'm reading on twitter, talk is about getting Steve out rather than John. We shall see.

Vanessa already said she is NOT using the veto!

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #422 on: August 24, 2015, 02:15:21 PM »

Week 9: Austin, HOH, John & Steve nominated, Vanessa wins veto, not used, to be continued...

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #423 on: August 25, 2015, 09:59:18 AM »
Big Brother - Episode 28 (Preview)

Prepare for the return of Zingbot and this time, anything goes. Big Brother airs Wednesday at 8/7c. Only CBS

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/6PUCz4CJZ-o" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/6PUCz4CJZ-o</a>

Offline unbelievable

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #424 on: August 25, 2015, 11:27:02 AM »
Getting more  (:;) with this group as the days go on...
1st off still hoping Shelli returns.

If not since Austin thinks he's the master planner I hope James wins HOH and puts up Austin and Liz...hope James wins the veto and Liz goes out to the Jury...Austin would then want up and out to the jury...
I don't understand Austin thinking that James would honor a final 5...James would be handing the game over.  Austin, Liz, Julia, Meg and James.  Meg winning an HOH would be a miracle, so it would be James up against those 3, and James is playing to win...so I hope he does win the next HOH and puts up Austin/Liz (I believe if Austin goes first he will be sitting out his days in jury moping)  needs to be a  :yess: here somewhere!!