Author Topic: BB17 Discussion of the show & live feeds  (Read 124567 times)

Offline Anton Chigurh

• RFF Sr. Member
  • Call it, friendo.
Re: BB17 Discussion of the show & live feeds
« Reply #300 on: August 06, 2015, 05:03:54 PM »
James and Austin can both go then I don't really care about the rest since I love them all :lol:
What do we have against James?

I'm just not a fan of James and I simply do not understand why people are suddenly worshipping him just because he caused a power-shift. I'm happy that the shift happened, but I still don't like him lol~
I've liked James from the start. Thus far he has seen through most all of the machinations going on in the house, but for the most part has kept what he knows under his hat until it is the best time to use that information. He's been a very good strategic player so far.
'Is there anything wrong with anything.' Is that what you're asking me?

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #301 on: August 06, 2015, 11:48:42 PM »
Weekly stats of Big Brother 17:

Week 1: James, HOH1, Jason, HOH2, James nominated Jackie & Steve, Jason nominated Becky & John, Becky & John wins BOTB, Jason dethroned, Steve wins veto, used on self, Jace up, Jace evicted 12-1
Week 2: Becky, HOH1, Shelli, HOH2, Becky nominated Jason & Steve, Shelli nominated Da'Vonne & John, Jason & Steve wins BOTB, Becky dethroned, John wins veto, used on self, Meg up, Da'Vonne evicted 7-2
Week 3: Austin, HOH1, Vanessa, HOH2, Austin nominated Jason & Meg, Vanessa nominated James & John, Jason & Meg wins BOTB, Austin dethroned, John wins veto, used on self, Jeff up, Jeff evicted 7-4
Week 4: Liz, HOH1, Shelli, HOH2, Liz nominated Jackie & James, Shelli nominated Jason & John, Jackie & James wins BOTB, Liz dethroned, Vanessa wins veto, used on Jason, Audrey up, Audrey evicted 10-1
Week 5: Jackie, HOH1, Vanessa, HOH2, Jackie nominated James & Liz, Vanessa nominated Becky & Clay, Liz & James wins BOTB, Jackie dethroned, Clay wins veto, used on self, Jason up, Jason evicted 7-2, Julia in the house
Week 6: James, HOH, Clay & Shelli nominated, James wins veto, not used, Clay evicted 9-0
Week 7: Becky, HOH, to be continued...

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #302 on: August 07, 2015, 11:45:16 PM »

Week 1: James, HOH1, Jason, HOH2, James nominated Jackie & Steve, Jason nominated Becky & John, Becky & John wins BOTB, Jason dethroned, Steve wins veto, used on self, Jace up, Jace evicted 12-1
Week 2: Becky, HOH1, Shelli, HOH2, Becky nominated Jason & Steve, Shelli nominated Da'Vonne & John, Jason & Steve wins BOTB, Becky dethroned, John wins veto, used on self, Meg up, Da'Vonne evicted 7-2
Week 3: Austin, HOH1, Vanessa, HOH2, Austin nominated Jason & Meg, Vanessa nominated James & John, Jason & Meg wins BOTB, Austin dethroned, John wins veto, used on self, Jeff up, Jeff evicted 7-4
Week 4: Liz, HOH1, Shelli, HOH2, Liz nominated Jackie & James, Shelli nominated Jason & John, Jackie & James wins BOTB, Liz dethroned, Vanessa wins veto, used on Jason, Audrey up, Audrey evicted 10-1
Week 5: Jackie, HOH1, Vanessa, HOH2, Jackie nominated James & Liz, Vanessa nominated Becky & Clay, Liz & James wins BOTB, Jackie dethroned, Clay wins veto, used on self, Jason up, Jason evicted 7-2, Julia in the house
Week 6: James, HOH, Clay & Shelli nominated, James wins veto, not used, Clay evicted 9-0
Week 7: Becky, HOH, Shelli & Steve nominated, to be continued...

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #303 on: August 08, 2015, 01:02:38 AM »
Big Brother - Episode 21 (Preview)

A new HoH is crowned, and double eviction week kicks off on Big Brother, Sunday at 8/7c!

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/UcsmSzXZn5s" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/UcsmSzXZn5s</a>

Offline unbelievable

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #304 on: August 08, 2015, 05:58:45 AM »
Live feeds, poor Liz, Austin is sleeping so close to her she is on the edge of the bed.   Pretty sure she is just using him to stay safe, but he has his paws all over her, even throws his leg over her...she should go sleep with her sister.

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #305 on: August 08, 2015, 12:52:42 PM »
VETO COMPETITION TODAY

Playing in the veto are....

HOH.....................Becky

Nominees............Shelli and Steve

Picked.................Austin, Meg and Vanessa

Host....................John
« Last Edit: August 08, 2015, 01:00:44 PM by RealityFreakWill »

Offline Reilly Queens

• RFF's Game Queen
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • DESTINY
« Reply #306 on: August 08, 2015, 05:56:00 PM »
Shelli was told Vanessa is the target and got hg choice and picked Vanessa <3

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #307 on: August 08, 2015, 07:44:06 PM »

Week 7: Becky, HOH, Shelli & Steve nominated, Steve wins veto, to be continued...

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #308 on: August 08, 2015, 08:34:41 PM »
From what I gathered on twitter so far in regards of the veto comp

It was the comic book cover comp, the one Christine won last year. The one that Zach struggled for a long time, got frustrated and threw a cover and accidentially broke a camera.

Steve won with his time of 13 minutes.

Meg was 2nd, time was not said.

Becky said she did hers in 17 minutes.

Shelli said she didn't do well at all.

Vanessa said she royally screwed up.

Haven't heard how Austin did.   

Offline Melissa1972

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
  • Live and let live
« Reply #309 on: August 08, 2015, 08:55:55 PM »
So, I'll modify my statement accordingly. Women can very seldom really work together because at their core, they hate one another, rivalry speaking. They will ALWAYS tend to undermine each other even while cooperating. It's why "all girl" alliances seldom ever work, on any of these shows - Survivor included.

Heh, you did kinda step in it Anton.  :gnome

I think that sometimes women don't get along but I wouldn't say they hate each other. I think it depends on the circumstances and the end goal as to how they interact. Who wins HOH next will be interesting. There are two sides of the house. James better win POV if he is put on the block, even though I do think he made a big move.

I was just thinking Jordan and Rachel worked together and did a good job of it at that.

It is unfortunate that women alliances do not usually last in Big brother and other games.  Most great alliances, especially in big brother have been male.   I wish women can get it together and stay together.  I might piss people off, but I think we are too emotional and that is our downfall in certain situations.  We also like our boys and that is usually why the female alliances get broken up.  IMO

Offline Melissa1972

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
  • Live and let live
« Reply #310 on: August 08, 2015, 08:58:17 PM »
Is it just me but not that the "other side" is in power, they have become, excuse my language, but assholes.   They are being mean.  I wanted a shake up, but now I want it to switch back and let james, Jackie and even "sweet" meg to sweat.

I feel sorry for shelli and I do not like Vanessa.  It ought to be interesting all the bull **** Vanessa spouts this week.  I am glad that a lot of folks have caught on.

Offline unbelievable

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #311 on: August 08, 2015, 10:32:32 PM »

She did that for a reason, like she told John if she got houseguest choice and picked him over Vanessa she would know something was wrong.  I think deep down Shelli would think Vanessa would use it on her, and they would go into this double eviction 2 strong.  Vanessa already knew something was wrong with Becky because Becky told Vanessa she wasn't making any deals with her.  I never thought Austin would turn out to be this asinine, can't wait till he hears how Liz is disgusted by him

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #312 on: August 09, 2015, 12:03:34 PM »

She did that for a reason, like she told John if she got houseguest choice and picked him over Vanessa she would know something was wrong.  I think deep down Shelli would think Vanessa would use it on her, and they would go into this double eviction 2 strong.  Vanessa already knew something was wrong with Becky because Becky told Vanessa she wasn't making any deals with her.  I never thought Austin would turn out to be this asinine, can't wait till he hears how Liz is disgusted by him

I'm glad to know that Liz is disgusted by Austin. I wish she would keep a little more distance from him. I don't know what it is about him, he just seems slimy to me. It's not the tats, not especially the long hair, maybe it's just the overall appearance. I don't know, just don't like him. I'll be happy when he's gone.

Also does he made any game moves at all or is he just there...
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline gamerfan09

• HOST: Design Challenge 8
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #313 on: August 09, 2015, 04:46:07 PM »
Is it just me but not that the "other side" is in power, they have become, excuse my language, but assholes.   They are being mean.  I wanted a shake up, but now I want it to switch back and let james, Jackie and even "sweet" meg to sweat.

X

Offline unbelievable

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #314 on: August 09, 2015, 06:35:41 PM »
  I never thought Austin would turn out to be this asinine, can't wait till he hears how Liz is disgusted by him
[/quote]

I'm glad to know that Liz is disgusted by Austin. I wish she would keep a little more distance from him. I don't know what it is about him, he just seems slimy to me. It's not the tats, not especially the long hair, maybe it's just the overall appearance. I don't know, just don't like him. I'll be happy when he's gone.

Also does he made any game moves at all or is he just there...
[/quote]

The only moves he has made is on Liz...lol 
He acts as the spoke person for himself and the twins telling whoever is in power, keep us safe and we'll vote however you want, and if we win we won't put you up. 
Problem with Austin is he never wins even Vanessa has discussed this with the twins, she told them he has to be throwing them, making deals, nothing else makes sense, he doesn't even try.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2015, 06:10:47 AM by unbelievable »

Offline gamerfan09

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #315 on: August 10, 2015, 07:15:38 AM »
I'm still loving this season (best since 13!) but I'll miss Vanessa and her hilarious wreck gameplay this week so much :torche

Rooting for another outsider to win the Double Eviction HoH and evict Austin, then hoping for a Shelli/Twins HoH after!

Show content
Cast Rank:
Love: Becky, John, Jackie, Meg, Julia, Shelli, Vanessa, Da'Vonne, Audrey, Clay
Like: Liz
Meh: Steve, James, Jason
Hate: Austin, Jace, Jeff

Offline gamerfan09

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #316 on: August 10, 2015, 07:19:54 AM »
I also hate how everyone hates the sixth sense so much like geez... at least they weren't as horrible personalities and people as the detonators who ruined 16...
« Last Edit: August 10, 2015, 07:23:33 AM by gamerfan09 »

Offline unbelievable

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #317 on: August 10, 2015, 08:17:34 AM »
I'm still loving this season (best since 13!) but I'll miss Vanessa and her hilarious wreck gameplay this week so much :torche

Rooting for another outsider to win the Double Eviction HoH and evict Austin, then hoping for a Shelli/Twins HoH after!

I'm with you on that gamerfan09...hoping that John wins the first hoh...breaks up the goblins...then Shelli wins the second one gets out Austin or Meg...if Meg slides through I think she would win against everyone just because of the social aspect of her game.  I personally would like to see the final 2 as John and Shelli

Offline Polaroid

• RFF's TAR Live Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #318 on: August 10, 2015, 09:11:01 AM »
I liked the Sixth Sense at first but then I just got annoyed by them and started cheering for the underdogs. I wouldn't mind anyone but Vanessa, Austin, Liz and Steve winning at this point.

I think Vanessa was playing a good game but she kept putting herself in the middle of drama. If she re-nominated Austin instead of Jason, I don't think any of the other players would have caught onto the Sixth Sense and she would still be in control.

I can't wait to see what happens after Vanessa gets put up. Should be GLORIOUS. Also, how funny was Becky's talk with Vanessa that was shown on yesterday's episode? :lol:

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #319 on: August 10, 2015, 01:04:52 PM »

Week 7: Becky, HOH, Shelli & Steve nominated, Steve wins veto, used on self, Vanessa up, to be continued...

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #320 on: August 10, 2015, 10:47:00 PM »
OK, am I losing it? I feel like if Vanessa is voted out on Thursday, she'll be brought back somehow, some crazy twist like Pandora's Box. I just don't think she's really going to be gone for good. (Although the history of bring people back isn't that good for staying long term.....)

Offline gamerfan09

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #321 on: August 11, 2015, 08:28:52 AM »
Jackie/Meg/James are thinking of just evicting Shelli instead :res:

Hoping it doesn't happen, John/Twins/Shelli wins the Double Eviction HoH (he's the only one targeting Austin/she's targeting James!) and then the other side that didn't win the DE gets the next one.

Would be a fun week!

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #322 on: August 11, 2015, 10:14:26 AM »
What are they thinking! Wouldn't be easier to get rid of Vanessa now when they know they can do it and leave Shelli with few allies?  Thursday night will be interesting!

Offline unbelievable

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #323 on: August 11, 2015, 10:24:42 AM »
What are they thinking! Wouldn't be easier to get rid of Vanessa now when they know they can do it and leave Shelli with few allies?  Thursday night will be interesting!
I just posted on the live feed...I'm not sure how this will go...Becky really brought up a lot of valid reasons for Vanessa to go...Becky doesn't know that the have not crew are talking about keeping her.  James seemed like he was taking it all in...when he went back to bed he made "hmmmm" noises but neither of the girls budged to talk they had just stopped talking within 10 minutes of James going back to bed.

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #324 on: August 11, 2015, 11:42:55 AM »
Big Brother - Episode 22 (Preview)

Double eviction week continues with the epic battle for the power of veto! Find out who will be the last hero standing on Big Brother, Wednesday at 8/7c! Only CBS

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/MPsfeIgpyiE" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/MPsfeIgpyiE</a>