Author Topic: BB17 Discussion of the show & live feeds  (Read 124499 times)

Offline Lily

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: BB17 Discussion of the show & live feeds
« Reply #175 on: July 23, 2015, 02:57:05 PM »
I really don't understand this. If she is really sick, then shame on CBS for exploiting someone unstable, totally unacceptable, but my suspicion is she is just acting out. And what did Steve mean when he said BB wasn't breaking any rules, yet she doesn't attend veto ceremony, eats whatever she wants and turns lights off during the day.
I don't think bad behavior should be given a pass, no matter who the person is. 

Offline Shari

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #176 on: July 23, 2015, 03:19:47 PM »
I really don't understand this. If she is really sick, then shame on CBS for exploiting someone unstable, totally unacceptable, but my suspicion is she is just acting out. And what did Steve mean when he said BB wasn't breaking any rules, yet she doesn't attend veto ceremony, eats whatever she wants and turns lights off during the day.
I don't think bad behavior should be given a pass, no matter who the person is.

I think Steve meant that Production is letting her do this, so no rules are broken...She probably wanted to self-evict, but they gave her a deal so she would stay until tonight...

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #177 on: July 23, 2015, 04:07:54 PM »
Ugh Sharri! How long did they talk and did Shelli fall for it?

They talked for about 30 minutes and poor Shelli didn't let it show until after Audrey left...But she was in tears, with Clay comforting her...

Audrey actually told Shelli that this will go down as the biggest Betrayal in BB history...(Shelli's betrayal of Audrey, of course) ???

Oh good lord, it's a common event with BB, EVERY season!  :crazy 

:funny:
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline Anton Chigurh

• RFF Sr. Member
  • Call it, friendo.
« Reply #178 on: July 23, 2015, 07:12:50 PM »
But what no one will say for fear of online attacks by the shrill little cabal, is Audrey really blew a chance to represent. Instead of showing the "courage" everyone claims it takes to transcend gender, and taking a leadership role in the game, Audrey's been nothing but a backstabbing, backbiting, lying conniving passive-aggressive sociopathic coward. On top of, feeling superior and entitled.

Shelli is SO fearful of backlash from being the ole meanie who evicted the transgendered person, she's beside herself. It's stupid. This is how the tyranny of political correctness works like a cancer.
'Is there anything wrong with anything.' Is that what you're asking me?

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #179 on: July 23, 2015, 09:01:59 PM »
Van and Jackie new HOH's.   This could spell trouble for the twin twist.  I wonder if Jackie will put up Liz/Julia with Austin??????    Hmmm.

Offline Theo

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • 2020 mood
« Reply #180 on: July 23, 2015, 10:12:50 PM »
Van and Jackie new HOH's.   This could spell trouble for the twin twist.  I wonder if Jackie will put up Liz/Julia with Austin??????    Hmmm.

This week will be really interesting since the two new HOHs are targeting each other <333

If Jackie's dethroned, Vanessa will definitely put her up. If Vanessa's dethroned, Jackie will target twins or Austin. So I think the safe choice for both of them are putting up a pawn at the BOB, asking the pawn to throw the BOB, and waiting for who will really throw it ???
TAR Jeopardy Revival: here

Offline Anton Chigurh

• RFF Sr. Member
  • Call it, friendo.
« Reply #181 on: July 23, 2015, 10:20:50 PM »
Of course, who outside the 6th sense alliance knows both twins exist and come in to play for real next week if they survive this eviction week? Got a feeling Jackie does not know this.

Offline Anton Chigurh

• RFF Sr. Member
  • Call it, friendo.
« Reply #182 on: July 23, 2015, 10:35:22 PM »
Okay, here is a post from the Live Feeds thread:
On BBAD Austin was discussing the twin situation with Jason.  He told Jason they are twins, Liz just left and Julia is here now. That he feels a connection with Liz that he wants to pursue in the jury house.  Doesn't have this connection with Julia...Jason says we notice she  isn't as friendly as the other one.  Austin tells Jason that if he wins HOH please let him slide a week, because then the twins will both play, and after that I just want to be in the jury house with Liz, to see where this relationship goes...Jason shakes his hand.   
Later on in the early am...Vanessa heads up to HOH...(I am not sure who Jason told but I think it was Shelli)   Shelli tells Vanessa she sure is glad she came up, and that Austin is making side deals saying he just wants to get to jury with Liz...No one knows if Liz or Julia know that he's making deals like this, that surely Liz/Julia want to play the game out...Shelli is going to take Julia and Liz aside and discuss this with them, see if this was what Liz wants... bet we all know the answer to this one!!!
Clay, Shelli, and Vanessa are really mad that Austin decides not to discuss this with them, that all his reasons are strictly on a personal level.
So, this one sociopath still left in the house, Austin, gives this intel to someone NOT in the alliance. How does this not make it a backdoor target this week?

Online RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #183 on: July 23, 2015, 11:57:14 PM »
Weekly stats of Big Brother 17:

Week 1: James, HOH1, Jason, HOH2, James nominated Jackie & Steve, Jason nominated Becky & John, Becky & John wins BOTB, Jason dethroned, Steve wins veto, used on self, Jace up, Jace evicted 12-1
Week 2: Becky, HOH1, Shelli, HOH2, Becky nominated Jason & Steve, Shelli nominated Da'Vonne & John, Jason & Steve wins BOTB, Becky dethroned, John wins veto, used on self, Meg up, Da'Vonne evicted 7-2
Week 3: Austin, HOH1, Vanessa, HOH2, Austin nominated Jason & Meg, Vanessa nominated James & John, Jason & Meg wins BOTB, Austin dethroned, John wins veto, used on self, Jeff up, Jeff evicted 7-4
Week 4: Liz, HOH1, Shelli, HOH2, Liz nominated Jackie & James, Shelli nominated Jason & John, Jackie & James wins BOTB, Liz dethroned, Vanessa wins veto, used on Jason, Audrey up, Audrey evicted 10-1
Week 5: Jackie, HOH1, Vanessa, HOH2, to be continued...

Offline Kamineko

• HOST: Design Challenge 8
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Pika Pika
« Reply #184 on: July 24, 2015, 02:24:54 AM »
I wonder why Julie didn't reveal the Twin Twist to Audrey? ???
The Amazing Race: Design Challenge VIII - Game starts here!

The Amazing Race Japan - Sign up here!
*Postponed until after TAR:DC 8 finished*

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #185 on: July 24, 2015, 08:40:36 AM »

Good question!
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Online RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #186 on: July 24, 2015, 09:35:59 AM »

Probably not to take the attention off Audrey. Wanted it to be all about her. I'm trying to find ouf if she will be doing the media rounds today. Word on street she is not. Waiting on confirmation.

Online RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #187 on: July 24, 2015, 10:46:21 AM »
Audrey is doing media. Just saw the EW article.

http://www.ew.com/article/2015/07/23/big-brother-audrey-middleton

Online RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #188 on: July 24, 2015, 01:11:58 PM »

Week 1: James, HOH1, Jason, HOH2, James nominated Jackie & Steve, Jason nominated Becky & John, Becky & John wins BOTB, Jason dethroned, Steve wins veto, used on self, Jace up, Jace evicted 12-1
Week 2: Becky, HOH1, Shelli, HOH2, Becky nominated Jason & Steve, Shelli nominated Da'Vonne & John, Jason & Steve wins BOTB, Becky dethroned, John wins veto, used on self, Meg up, Da'Vonne evicted 7-2
Week 3: Austin, HOH1, Vanessa, HOH2, Austin nominated Jason & Meg, Vanessa nominated James & John, Jason & Meg wins BOTB, Austin dethroned, John wins veto, used on self, Jeff up, Jeff evicted 7-4
Week 4: Liz, HOH1, Shelli, HOH2, Liz nominated Jackie & James, Shelli nominated Jason & John, Jackie & James wins BOTB, Liz dethroned, Vanessa wins veto, used on Jason, Audrey up, Audrey evicted 10-1
Week 5: Jackie, HOH1, Vanessa, HOH2, Jackie nominated James & Liz, Vanessa nominated Becky & Clay, to be continued...

Offline Anton Chigurh

• RFF Sr. Member
  • Call it, friendo.
« Reply #189 on: July 24, 2015, 02:51:17 PM »
Oooh Vanessa put Clay up. Interesting. Must have agreed to be a pawn. Who's the real target this week?

Does Jackie know about the twin twist?

Offline unbelievable

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #190 on: July 24, 2015, 03:26:16 PM »
Oooh Vanessa put Clay up. Interesting. Must have agreed to be a pawn. Who's the real target this week?

Clay volunteered to go up...I just now posted on the live feed what went down overnight.

Offline Anton Chigurh

• RFF Sr. Member
  • Call it, friendo.
« Reply #191 on: July 24, 2015, 04:02:25 PM »

Clay volunteered to go up...I just now posted on the live feed what went down overnight.
Thanks! i missed that. I sure do appreciate you updaters.

Austin is the actual target, as it should be.
I watched the live feeds all night, Austin talking to Vanessa...worried Liz would go up and Vanessa asks him if there is anything he wants to tell her, giving him a chance to come clean over Austin talking with Jason the night before about the twins, him and the Jury...
She said do not lie to me about anything...Austin keeps with story that Jason brought twins up to him...Austin leaves HOH, Clay/Shelli up and Vanessa tells them she gave him a chance to come clean, he blatantly lied to her face, he can't be trusted and he's the backdoor target.
 Vanessa and Jackie want the same outcome...to backdoor Austin. Clay and Becky volunteered to go up on Vanessa's side.  Jackie wants to win the HOH, it was decided that her side would throw it, for Jackie's side no brainer Liz was going up.  Meeting ensued with James, Jason, Meg, Vanessa and Jackie to discuss throwing the BOTB.  Jason and James were having a problem with going up, so Meg was a little upset with them and said "I'll do it!!!!!" then James stepped up to be Meg's knight in shinning armor and said he would do it so Meg didn't have to.
Clean slate...8 person alliance made Clay/Shelli/Vanessa/Jackie/Becky/Jason/James and Meg  until they get all others out, then on their own...Clay and Shelli weren't in that meeting, but all others agreed to this alliance.  This alliance all knows the target to backdoor Austin, they all know the twins will slide through until next week and both will play not concerned with this because next to take out.  Keeping it quiet about Austin, all agree and decided that if Austin asks anyone, Steve is the target.
All others leave the HOH and Austin is up and talking to Vanessa.  she tells him that Clay volunteered to go up because she is HOH and he knows he would be OK...Austin is told that Jackie wants to put up Liz/James for paybacks for them putting her up.  She tells him that Steve is their target...Austin is good with that,  he starts rambling on about keeping Liz safe, of course Vanessa tells him to keep it quiet about Steve. 
Did Austin keep it quiet???  He discussed it with Julia...not sure how this will go down...I think Julia/Liz like Steve.   (Can't wait to see how this week plays out)

Online RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #192 on: July 24, 2015, 11:45:46 PM »

Week 5: Jackie, HOH1, Vanessa, HOH2, Jackie nominated James & Liz, Vanessa nominated Becky & Clay, Liz & James wins BOTB, Jackie dethroned, to be continued...

Offline gamerfan09

• HOST: Design Challenge 8
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #193 on: July 24, 2015, 11:51:42 PM »
Jackie dethroned </3

Julia entering the house next week!  :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts:

Offline unbelievable

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #194 on: July 25, 2015, 01:17:36 AM »
Some of the best laid plans never work out...
I wonder if the veto is not won by Austin, or Liz is ?able as whether she would use it...if Vanessa would still put Austin up as backdoor

Online RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #195 on: July 25, 2015, 10:21:28 AM »
Big Brother - Episode 15 (Preview)

Two powerful women reign supreme on Big Brother, Sunday at 8/7c! Only CBS

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/dPDT6U6EoXw" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/dPDT6U6EoXw</a>

Online RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #196 on: July 25, 2015, 01:57:49 PM »
VETO COMPETITION TODAY

Playing in the veto are.....

HOH.....................Vanessa

Nominees.............Becky and Clay

Chosen................John, Liz and Shelli

Host.....................Jason

Offline Marionete

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • The sky's more blue
« Reply #197 on: July 25, 2015, 02:29:27 PM »
How are the people participating and the host chosen?

Offline Anton Chigurh

• RFF Sr. Member
  • Call it, friendo.
« Reply #198 on: July 25, 2015, 02:37:02 PM »
How are the people participating and the host chosen?
It's always the HoH and the 2 nominees, then the rest are normally chosen by random draw by the three.

Online RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #199 on: July 25, 2015, 02:46:22 PM »
Veto competition is underway!