Author Topic: Discussion of the show  (Read 1736 times)

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
Discussion of the show
« on: July 08, 2015, 07:46:48 PM »
Honestly with the twins swapping and the various plots and sub plots I am so confused!  Worse I'm starting to get interested in this season. HELP!  :colors
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
Re: Discussion of the show
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2015, 08:28:24 PM »
Ok I admit it, I haven't really been watching but wasn't there a twist that 3 HGs won't be able to vote this week?  Did I dream this?  :umn:  will this be the twist that keeps Da' in the house?

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2015, 09:49:48 PM »
that's what I heard.  Da- got the 7th call and can pick 3 people who can't vote for her.  Da confronted Liz to say -other people in the house are saying she has a twin - when Da is the one who started it with Jason.  She's trying to get Liz to vote for her along with Austin.  But liz did tell Sheli that she has her vote to get Da out --she wants her gone.  Guess we'll just see tomorrow night at the live show. I just want this week over.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2015, 11:15:38 PM »
that's what I heard.  Da- got the 7th call and can pick 3 people who can't vote for her.  Da confronted Liz to say -other people in the house are saying she has a twin - when Da is the one who started it with Jason.  She's trying to get Liz to vote for her along with Austin.  But liz did tell Sheli that she has her vote to get Da out --she wants her gone.  Guess we'll just see tomorrow night at the live show. I just want this week over.

I think she's toast but you just never know with BB.