Author Topic: Amazing Race 27 LIVE Sightings! Tweets Go Here! **please read post 1**  (Read 161789 times)

Offline Kitty Pryde

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Full Member
CONFIRMED: Kelly & Chevonne fighting for last against Jasmine & Danielle on the Detour!

Matthew & Diana were on the first flight but left just before our team got there

don't joke with me
Here place for awsome gif

Offline Declive

• RFF Frantic Poster
PEDRA = ROCK

PIT STOP: ARPOADOR ROCK, LOCATED ON THE ARPOADOR BEACH

FROM TEAM ON THE GROUND: TEAMS WILL HAVE TO CLIMB THIS BIG ROCK TO REACH PHIL!

100% commitment makes everything easy
99% commitment makes everything hard

Offline stekay

• RFF Frantic Poster
Green were getting in a taxi? Ruh oh

Offline Declive

• RFF Frantic Poster
SteKay, this is the full map. I believe they HAVE to take a taxi.

Offline stekay

• RFF Frantic Poster
That makes more sense! Thanks for clarifying

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • R.F.F. Game Host A.A.R.G. 11
This is an image from the live camera on Aproador.  Is the white construction our PS?

"When you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains - however improbable - must be the truth." - Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

"No person deserves your tears, and who deserves them will not make you cry." - Gabriel García Márquez

Offline Declive

• RFF Frantic Poster
"The last team to check in may be eliminated"

Offline Kitty Pryde

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Full Member
"The last team to check in may be eliminated"

CAN YOU TELL CHECK-IN ORDER THANKS.

Offline Declive

• RFF Frantic Poster
Sorry, i don't have check-in order.

The last two girl teams are still fighting for last place. And BETWEEN the Helicopter landing and the beach, WE HAD A ROADBLOCK! (not confirmed yet but it seems so)

Offline Kitty Pryde

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Full Member
Sorry, i don't have check-in order.

The last two girl teams are still fighting for last place. And BETWEEN the Helicopter landing and the beach, WE HAD A ROADBLOCK! (not confirmed yet but it seems so)

IS ITS TMZ and cheerleder(yellow/green) team or purple team aka love girls?

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • R.F.F. Game Host A.A.R.G. 11
TMZ and purple team.
"When you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains - however improbable - must be the truth." - Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

"No person deserves your tears, and who deserves them will not make you cry." - Gabriel García Márquez

Offline I ♥ TAR

• RFF Frantic Poster
How de we know that these 2 FF teams are last? I don't found any evidence... Because they are alone on detour? What if are some teams behind them?

Offline stekay

• RFF Frantic Poster
How de we know that these 2 FF teams are last? I don't found any evidence... Because they are alone on detour? What if are some teams behind them?

AFAIK declive's had his team on the beach all day

Offline Declive

• RFF Frantic Poster
Pit Stop greeter: A dancer lady.

(spec.) We believe (deduce) that the TMZ girls were last to the mat. We don't know if it's a NEL or a EL.

Our team is proud to announce that this leg is OVER.

Also, i have another team to find them at the PIT START in 12 hours from now!  :yess:

Offline clemsonbeav

• RFF Full Member

(spec.) We believe (deduce) that the TMZ girls were last to the mat. We don't know if it's a NEL or a EL.

Also, i have another team to find them at the PIT START in 12 hours from now!  :yess:

Be careful, as I don't think 12 hour pit stops are the norm nowadays.  Thanks for your hard work today!

Offline Kamineko

• HOST: Design Challenge 8
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Pika Pika

Be careful, as I don't think 12 hour pit stops are the norm nowadays.  Thanks for your hard work today!

Thanks for the update Declive and team! You're awesome!!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Anyway, sometimes teams are starting not exactly at the Pit Start, it might be somewhere nearby or probably in front of the hotel (although it's rare)... ;)
The Amazing Race: Design Challenge VIII - Game starts here!

The Amazing Race Japan - Sign up here!
*Postponed until after TAR:DC 8 finished*

Offline Coutzy

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Is it really that time again?

Great work Declive. Seeing all this warms my cynical old heart (And brings back fond memories!)  :jam:

Offline Marionete

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • The sky's more blue
Thank you Declive for all your work! :hoot: It's sad that a F/F team is last on the first leg yet again....
I will be hard to track them starting the second leg, though. As some others have noted here, we have no knowledge of how long the pit-stop will last and whether the teams will start from a slightly different place.

Well, you should first try contacting him in English, or at least asking if he can answer some questions in English.

OK, trying to be polite to strangers on twitter and asking others for help is discouraged on RFF. Got it.

I was at work an hour past quitting time and they were pushing me out the door. I mostly wanted to get the tweet up here before I lost it. Sorry if that offended you.

It looks like Declive knew the guy that tweeted, so it doesn't matter anyway.
o.O
Wow, what a reaction.
I just made a suggestion for you and I was happy for the tweet you posted.

Offline Big Mother

• RFF Not So Newbie
  • Huge fan of TAR, BB & Survivor
forgive me. I'm still a naive newbie poster and i dont know if my post is appropriate on this thread or even the site.
i am AMAZED. How do Decline etc. know where the pit starts/challenge locations are, and do they really allow your team people to go up close and take pictures???

The FBI should hire you :D
The World is Waiting For You

Offline Plaidmoon

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Marionette, I apologize for my response. It was unwarranted. I've been filling in on the overnight shift at work for the last week, which I usually don't do and by now I'm really tired and cranky. It's not a good excuse, but that's what caused it. I'd erase it, but it's already been quoted.

I also apologize to everyone for putting an unnecessary tantrum and this apology in the Live Sightings thread. Hopefully, it can be cleared out of here in a day or two.

In the mean time, I'm going to go get some sleep. I've obviously hit the wall for today.

:updaters

:alarm

Offline Marionete

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • The sky's more blue
It's fine. I thought maybe you misunderstood me, but it doesn't matter anyway.
And sorry for trashing this thread a bit, if I am.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
forgive me. I'm still a naive newbie poster and i dont know if my post is appropriate on this thread or even the site.
i am AMAZED. How do Decline etc. know where the pit starts/challenge locations are, and do they really allow your team people to go up close and take pictures???

The FBI should hire you :D
:hello2:

LOL.. yes the FBI would use their outstanding abilities. I don't know how they do it either but they do!

Welcome to RFF Big Mother!  :hithere:
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
Plaidmoon and Marionette, all is good. Love you both!  :<3

Get some sleep PM.  :luvya:
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
First of all, HUGE THANKS TO JEFF, DECLIVE, AND TEAM,! Truly outstanding job .  Ya'll are awesome!

Second,  we love you plaid!  No worries!

Third , I want every single one of you to  stop right now and go read the posting rules for the live thread.

STARTING RIGHT HERE:

LIVE POSTS ONLY,  EXCE PT FOR CLARIFYING HELPFUL POSTS LIKE MAPS

Don't ask someone how they know, if they want to say they will.

And questions go to discussion.

thanks team! Let's keep this a lean mean fighting machine!
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline Declive

• RFF Frantic Poster
We couldn't get the hotel.

But confiming the previous info: TMZ team was last. Rumor has it that they didn't even finished the Detour. We don't know if it was a NEL or not, since our team left the Arpoador and the girls hadn't checked in yet.

THANKS TO OUR TEAM AND JEFF_ !!!  :hearts: