<< < (2/6) > >>

fossil-racer:
So glad this show is being canceled
Show contentJaxwas robbed

Please watch your language. Thanks!

gamerfan09:
omg this final 2 both WGWGs :lol:

Jobby:
Jax tbh = overrated. I didn't think she performed well and made an impression in all her performances. This title is Clark's to lose.

I totally think Nick is underrated, like Kris Allen, and this is a great final 2 and the only person whom I would like to see here would be Joey. However, since the judges were brainless to use their SAVE on Qassim... poor Joey took the shocker vote home.

And, really... the season where Candice won was good, but Season 14 killed it again with all those mediocre singers making it till the end.

The last REALLY commercial artist they produced was Carrie Underwood in Season 4. And I think after 13 seasons, Carrie Underwood, Jennifer Hudson and Kelly Clarkson remains the most successful artists produced by the show.

Good bye American Idol. :(

theamazingracer21:
I don't really have a feeling one way or the other as I don't watch the show. I had a look to see what people were saying.

--- Quote from: gamerfan09 on May 12, 2015, 12:35:03 AM ---I hope this is a good sign for all the singing crap shows to die! *cackles*

--- End quote ---
If you think there are too many singing show (which I agree, are crap), wait until you see the amount of crapy cooking and renovation reality shows in Australia at the moment.

gamerfan09:

--- Quote from: theamazingracer21 on May 13, 2015, 08:41:33 AM ---
--- Quote from: gamerfan09 on May 12, 2015, 12:35:03 AM ---I hope this is a good sign for all the singing crap shows to die! *cackles*

--- End quote ---
If you think there are too many singing show (which I agree, are crap), wait until you see the amount of crapy cooking and renovation reality shows in Australia at the moment.

--- End quote ---

I have Lifetime Asia. TAR Australia airs here! (Yay) Australia's Got Talent, The Voice Australia, X-Factor Australia also airs here. (NOOOOOOOO)

I disagree though about cooking shows, I loved My Kitchen Rules! :P (at least the season they were airing here)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version