Author Topic: Survivor 31: Second Chances (Cast Bios and Discussion!)  (Read 32899 times)

Offline selfeviction

• RFF Frantic Poster
Re: Survivor 31: Second Chances (Cast Bios and Discussion!)
« Reply #50 on: May 08, 2015, 12:32:10 AM »
WOMEN:
- Kelly Wigglesworth
- Teresa
- Peih-Gee <3333
- Sabrina
- Abi-Maria
- Ciera <333
- Tasha <3333333
- Kass
- Shirin
For the tenth female slot, I would be happy with Kelley Wentworth, Monica, or Kimmi in that order.
MEN:
- Terry
- Stephen
- Troyzan
- Vytas
- Woo
- Spencer
- Jeremy
- Mike?
- Joe
- Savage/Keith/or Max

Offline WinTar

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #51 on: May 08, 2015, 01:07:16 AM »
Men: Jeff, Savage, Shane, Stephen, Troyzan, Vytas, Spencer, Jeremy, Keith, Joe

Women: Kelly W., Kimmi, Teresa, Peih-Gee, Monica, Abi, Ciera, Tasha, Kass, Shirin

The female cast is so good, but the males are so meh.
« Last Edit: May 09, 2015, 08:25:10 AM by WinTar »

Offline Quốc Nghĩa

• RFF Sr. Member
  • #neverstopexploring
« Reply #52 on: May 08, 2015, 03:59:30 AM »
I've watched Survivor since season 28 - Cagayan and CBS forces users to choose 10 persons per gender. So here my choices:

- Female: Carolyn, Shirin, Kass, Tasha, Kelley + 5 hot girls that I don't know.  :grins:

- Male: Jeremy, Keithy, Joe, Max, Mike, Spencer, Woo + 3 oldest guys.  :funny:

Offline theamazingracer21

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #53 on: May 08, 2015, 08:42:55 AM »

Offline Chameleon777

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #54 on: May 08, 2015, 09:24:50 AM »
Both of them.

Offline Marionete

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • The sky's more blue
« Reply #55 on: May 08, 2015, 10:51:20 AM »
The female list is sososooooo good! :hoot: I had serious trouble picking the last few spots and I will be happy with basically any combination.
As for the males, I had trouble finding my last few picks :funny: Most of them were uninteresting or just very average players. Anyway, here are my top 10s (in order):

Females:
1. Stephanie Valencia - my instant pick! :luvya: She was such a smart player that got voted out hell too soon and also very appealing - I've been craving for her to get a second chance eversince!
2. Carolyn Rivera - my favourite of the current season since episode 1. I don't care if my votes get flushed if she ends up winning WA, can't miss the chance of having her back in case she doesn't!
3. Peih-Gee Law - omg what a great player from a really good (and quite old) season! She has been cut from several returnee seasons and I don't doubt that she'll be on this one!
4. Tasha Fox - I adored her in Cagayan, what a challenge beast and I think she still has lots of unrevealed potential!
5. Shirin Oskooi - she is such a fun person and I love superfans making the show! She was treated miserably the first time and make many mistakes, so she needs to come back!
6. Abi-Maria Gomes - a classic villain and I know she wants to redeem herself and not be so nasty, so let's give her a shot! There will still be drama I'm sure :lol:
7. Kass McQuillen - Kass is also a very interesting an unique character, who I hope gets on and delivers again with her chaos :lol:
8. Teresa "T-Bird" Cooper - I actually haven't seen Africa! :umn: But she is so adorable and I know she has wanted to get back on the show for years, so pleease let her make it! We need more older contestants, too!
9. Monica Padilla - this was a very hard one, but I realised that I was actually excited to see her in the running and she quite sassy! Everyone in Samoa was deprived of airtime due to Russell... being there.. :lol: so I think she has a lot to show.
10. Kelly Wiglesworth - at first, I had picked Ciera instead, but then I realised I really liked her in her video (even though I haven't seen Borneo, too :() and she is survivor classic, who didn't want to return before, so I actually want her to be back more than Ciera, who I think will come back in the future anyway.

Males..:
1. Spencer Bledsoe - the survivorgod, who played an incredible game and was my favourite to win all the way! He should really come back now, and then again in the future!
2. Jeremy Collins - not as many people seem to have liked him in SJDS as I thought, but I thought he was going to win up until the moment he was voted out. He went too early, as he said, was just getting his feet wet and if he comes back, we will have fireworks I think.
3. Stephen Fishbach - yaay for the RHAP podcaster returning!! No doubt his fanbase will power vote and he will most likely get on. I think he would dominate the game, as probably few would target him early, and he has grown so much and become much much more smarter since Tocantins.
4. Shane Powers - Shane HAS to get on! He has been cut at the last minute many times and he needs a break in his life! Plus he is soo funny and will provide great TV moments :Lol:
5. Vytas Baskauskas - He was not my favourite, but also a unique character and I think I'm biased due to him being Lithuanian :funny: I believe he will make it and will play a good strategic game :)
6. Terry Deitz - My memory of him has faded a little, but I remember really liking him in Panama! I'd like to see how he plays now, being even older.
7. Brad Culpepper - this was where I didn't really know who to pick anymore. I kinda liked Brad and he played aggressively from the get-go, but I think that's what he's not smart about. Maybe he has learned and will improve, but I wouldn't be sad if he didn't even make it.
8. Troy "Troyzan" Robertson - I'm kinda meh towards Troyzan, but he was indeed one of the few characters on One World, so I hope he has learned from his social mistakes (he seems to) and will do even better this time around. Though I kinda doubt he'll get on...
9. Joe Anglim - he has a lot to improve on, but he's a recent player that the casual viewers adored, so there's no doubt he'll be on.
10. Jim Rice - if it wasn't for the others fans and Probst, I don't think I would've voted for him. I don't remember him really interesting me in SoPa, but he seems to have potential to be a conniving player.

Both of them.
Well, then there are 11 in your list :P

Offline gamerfan09

• HOST: Design Challenge 8
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #56 on: May 08, 2015, 10:52:36 AM »
Brad Culpepper <3

Brad is underrated and even if you hated him, he was fun to hate, I hope many more vote for him! :hrt:

Offline Hysha

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • TAR - Survivor - BB - Pekín Express <3
« Reply #57 on: May 08, 2015, 01:22:57 PM »
I started watching Survivor on Cagayan, but I was searching some info of some old contestants to vote...

My votes are:

Women:
- Kelly Wiglesworth
- Peih-Gee Law
- Stephanie Valencia
- Sabrina Thompson
- Abi-Maria Gomes
- Tasha Fox
- Kass McQuillen
- Kelley Wentworth
- Shirin Oskooi
- Carolyn Rivera

Men:
- Andrew Savage
- Shane Powers
- Stephen Fishbach
- Jim Rice
- Vytas Baskauskas
- Spencer Bledsoe
- Jeremy Collins
- Keith Nale
- Joe Anglim
- Mike Holloway

If someone tells me something interesting about a contestant (please, do it xD) maybe I can change my votes for tomorrow. hahaha
#TeamWentworth
Kelley/Ciera/Abi/Kass goddesses

Offline Marionete

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • The sky's more blue
« Reply #58 on: May 08, 2015, 10:48:14 PM »
Omg Hysha, such great choices since you haven't seen the older seasons! :hoot:

From your list, I only think Keith Nale doesn't deserve to come back, because he had zero strategic play and wasn't a smart player. I know he's likeable, and I actually liked him as a person, too, but he seems to have no intention of playing differently, too... So consider casting your vote for someone else, I'd say Jim Rice, as he's one who deserves a second chance to show his strategic potential, or Terry Deitz, as he is an old peer who was interesting to watch and an amazing player.

Offline katrarinka

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #59 on: May 09, 2015, 03:54:04 PM »
I am not very fond of some of the cast - I thing there are some better "all stars" or past who deserve second chance. But there are some very likeable or interesting people. I love Spencer and Joe!!! Stephen is iteresting. And woman: Tasha, Pee Gee and Mykaila, and Monika, also Srtephenie.

Offline Belle Book

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • CONGRATULATIONS TO NAT & KAT, WINNERS OF TAR 17!
« Reply #60 on: May 13, 2015, 06:37:19 AM »
As far as women are concerned, I'd vote for Teresa, Peih-Gee, Mikayla and Sabrina.  I don't know about guys, although I might vote for Jeremy.

Offline stekay

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #61 on: May 13, 2015, 06:56:57 AM »
Keith > Jim Rice

Offline Marionete

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • The sky's more blue
« Reply #62 on: May 13, 2015, 11:01:07 AM »
Keith is one of the worst picks, he should never be given a second shot along with Woo. They played horribly. And yes, they were likeable, but that solely should not give a reason to return.

Offline David

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Queen <3
« Reply #63 on: May 13, 2015, 02:19:42 PM »
Keith is one of the worst picks, he should never be given a second shot along with Woo. They played horribly. And yes, they were likeable, but that solely should not give a reason to return.

Where does Max fit in there? You assume he played better?

Offline stekay

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #64 on: May 13, 2015, 02:50:44 PM »
Jim rice aka I hate Cochran and love ozzy and do nothing!!

Offline selfeviction

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #65 on: May 13, 2015, 09:01:16 PM »
I really hope Jim Rice doesn't make it on

Offline stekay

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #66 on: May 13, 2015, 09:03:28 PM »
I really hope Jim Rice doesn't make it on

Preach.

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #67 on: May 14, 2015, 01:16:55 AM »
I heard Jim on RHAP a while ago and I think he would be interesting to bring back. Plus apparently he put a whole page ad in his cities paper, anyone whose willing to go that far to campaign should be on the show.

Offline WinTar

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #68 on: May 14, 2015, 02:49:35 AM »
jim *rolls eyes*

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #69 on: May 14, 2015, 08:16:23 AM »
jim *rolls eyes*
Better then Joe, Woo, Trozan and Brad. Those 4 will never see their name on my ballot.

Offline gamerfan09

• HOST: Design Challenge 8
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #70 on: May 14, 2015, 08:18:44 AM »
jim *rolls eyes*
Better then Joe, Woo, Trozan and Brad. Those 4 will never see their name on my ballot.

Why the Brad hate? Brad was FUN to hate! :lol:

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #71 on: May 14, 2015, 08:58:11 AM »
RC rejected! :((((

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #72 on: May 14, 2015, 09:08:38 AM »
My top 10 girls:
1. PG Law
2. Monica Padilla
3. Stephanie Valencia
4. Abi-Maria Gomes
5. Ciera Eastin
6. Tasha Fox
7. “Chaos” Kass McQuillen
8. Shirin Oskooi
9.  Carolyn Rivera
10. Don't really care.. but maybe Teresa “T-Bird” Cooper

My top 10 guys:
1. Mike Holloway
2. Joe Anglim
3. Spencer Bledsoe
4. Brad Culpepper
5. Vytas Baskauskas
6. Terry Deitz
7. Shane Powers
8. Don't care from 8 onwards but maybe, Woo, Stephen and Troyzan

Okay, from this list I really just want to see Ciera and Tasha and from the guys side Joe, Spencer and Vytas. If there's this 5, I'll have people to root for lolol

Offline WinTar

• RFF Frantic Poster

Offline Ryan

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • I can climb a damn tree.
« Reply #74 on: May 14, 2015, 12:08:37 PM »
Tragic about RC :( probably because Abi was already in the mix, lol.

I'm fine with Abi, Shane but hope they're first boots if they're on. The drama is entertaining, but it's so much more satisfying seeing their torches get snuffed.

Jim Rice and Mikayla probably have the biggest uphill battles to sneak out that 10th slot. Unlikely!
SNEAKY SNEAKY