Author Topic: TAR Canada 3: SPECULATION and DISCUSSION of Spoilers  (Read 106445 times)

Offline WindsorSue

• RFF Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Sue's Reality Canada
Re: TAR Canada 3: SPECULATION and DISCUSSION of Spoilers
« Reply #475 on: August 19, 2015, 11:41:23 AM »
The witness only guessed they were switching to U.S. currency, though.
I guess we will find out in just over seven hours!

Offline stunami

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #476 on: August 19, 2015, 10:33:30 PM »
So we have two legs in India!!!!

I felt some big foreshadowing in Brent and Sean pitstop talk, about having 4 goals and the only left was winning the race...
We know that it will be a big showdown between the two brothers teams, and I'm thinking maybe B&S edge G&J at the last challenge! (we know G&J were in the lead in Whistler!)

Offline claude_24hrs

• " I am Claude "
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Not interested with fantasy games
    • Facebook
« Reply #477 on: August 24, 2015, 09:46:30 AM »
This is what would happen about the unused Fredericton leg posted in timeline thread:

Wasn't leg 5 supposed to be in Fredericton? Why didn't that air?

We weren't sure if that was a sighting, but the timing fit perfectly.

At the same time they would have been filming Leg 5, Tennis33 saw what looked like the race in Fredericton, including someone with dreadlocks (which could have been Leilani) but there was no camera and sound crew with them. Turns out it wasn't us.

We've known that Frederiction is a moot and did not have sightings, but Maanca is right, sorry.

Offline stunami

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #478 on: August 24, 2015, 03:38:32 PM »
 ??? Does anyone else things it's ''funny'' the order they put the racers file?
Like ok the first 6 teams were already eliminated, but for 4-6 it's the spoiled boot order, and then the order of lead teams were seens in Whistler...
What do you guys think....

http://theamazingracecanada.ctv.ca/Elias-Racer-File

Offline Maanca

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #479 on: August 24, 2015, 04:19:23 PM »
??? Does anyone else things it's ''funny'' the order they put the racers file?
Like ok the first 6 teams were already eliminated, but for 4-6 it's the spoiled boot order, and then the order of lead teams were seens in Whistler...
What do you guys think....

http://theamazingracecanada.ctv.ca/Elias-Racer-File

Yep, that matches the speculated final 6 placements exactly (Brian & Cynthia are pretty much a lock to go next in 6th, but 5th and 4th could have gone either way). Looks like somebody made a big oops here :(

Offline Maanca

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #480 on: August 27, 2015, 03:29:15 PM »
After 8 episodes, it's pretty clear that the teams we know are in the final 3, though they are all the same gender, are the ones who most deserve to be there.

They are solid racers, and unlike a few other teams, haven't taken any penalties.

Offline stunami

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #481 on: August 27, 2015, 03:43:48 PM »
CRAZY IDEA:

WHAT IF, we actually have 13 legs, and a Tokyo leg?

We know they went by Tokyo to go to Indi (and they will probably go back with the same route) then why not have a leg there?

It's like if the team took the Toronto-Santiago-Buenos Aires flight, have a leg in Buenos Aires, but not stop in Santiago.... its not very logical to go to Tokyo airport and not stop there.

We know the Dehli pitstop was on May 21, and the BC leg was on May 24. If they left directly on the 22, have a night leg on the 22 and end on the 23, and get back right in time?

Seems crazy but I just find it wierd that they didn't stop in Tokyo!

Offline Maanca

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #482 on: August 27, 2015, 03:48:45 PM »
If there was 13 legs, they're going to have to give us double one night, because this season is on track to end the same week US 27 begins (like last year)

Offline BritishTARFan

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #483 on: August 28, 2015, 04:35:06 AM »
Does anyone know what flight they took from Tokyo to Kolkata because there are no direct flights?

Offline WindsorSue

• RFF Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Sue's Reality Canada
« Reply #484 on: August 28, 2015, 06:25:10 AM »
Does anyone know what flight they took from Tokyo to Kolkata because there are no direct flights?

It was probably codeshare with Air India....at least that is what I kept seeing when I played around with Air Canada bookings.

Offline gamerfan09

• HOST: Design Challenge 8
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #485 on: August 29, 2015, 04:02:15 AM »
So Simi & Ope are likely fifth place? :/

Offline NMC

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Formally nmccarroll91 🇮🇪
« Reply #486 on: September 18, 2015, 11:19:35 AM »
So, I think Producers inadvertently revealed to the viewers who wins this Season.

In the last episode (Leg 11), when Gino & Jesse check in, during their confessional, one of them says, (still can't tell them apart), "Season 3 Amazing Race Champs.  We could only dream of THIS." 

Based on his wording, he says this as if they've already won.  Had the confessional been filmed after Leg 11, rather then after the Final Leg, which is when it seems to have been recorded, he would've more likely said, "We could only dream of THAT."

So yeah, maybe I'm looking way to much into it, but that's my theory.  :lol:
.... The World is Waiting! ....

Offline WindsorSue

• RFF Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Sue's Reality Canada
« Reply #487 on: September 18, 2015, 11:50:48 AM »
So, I think Producers inadvertently revealed to the viewers who wins this Season.

In the last episode (Leg 11), when Gino & Jesse check in, during their confessional, one of them says, (still can't tell them apart), "Season 3 Amazing Race Champs.  We could only dream of THIS." 

Based on his wording, he says this as if they've already won.  Had the confessional been filmed after Leg 11, rather then after the Final Leg, which is when it seems to have been recorded, he would've more likely said, "We could only dream of THAT."

So yeah, maybe I'm looking way to much into it, but that's my theory.  :lol:

I think that was filmed at Muttart - the background matches the sighting at the Ep 11 confessional. The exact words were "To be Amazing Race Canada Season 3 champs. Like, ahhh. You dream of things like this."

Offline gabriel90

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #488 on: September 18, 2015, 06:26:18 PM »
I checked the promo for the finale like 7 billion times and I, from it, can conclude the following:

- We will have 2 "sports related" tasks, one is riding a bike on the roof of the BC Place, and skiing.
- We will see a winery related task as well, plus I think we might see a memory task of some kind, since at one point in the promo we see Jesse and Gino checking a world map  ???

- I really believe the BC Place/Bike task will be the first since all 3 teams can be seen together in the promo at that point and from this task some teams will lag behind (Brent and Sean most prob since we see one of them crying/worried in the promo) and some will go ahead (Wrestlers and G&J Brothers).

- At the skiing challenge I noticed something that might be of importance which is that when Brent and Sean are performing it the sky is pretty cloudy and feels late in the day than when Jesse and Gino were there and the sky is very clear and blue, which mean Jesse and Gino are ahead; and to strengthen this point check out the shadows as well, they indicate clearly that Gino and Jesse  are wayy ahead of Brent and Sean :o (Compare the pics posted below).

VS

« Last Edit: September 18, 2015, 06:49:31 PM by gabriel90 »

Offline gabriel90

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #489 on: September 18, 2015, 06:28:58 PM »
I will keep on hunting for more clues to figure out where the Wrestlers fit in this equation.

EDIT: I just noticed a huge clue that actually confirms that the first challenge will be the BC Place/Bike!

According to promo, they say the finale will take place in Whistler BUT the BC Place is in Vancouver which means the team will take a plane from Edmonton to Vancouver, perform first challenge in the BC Place then teams will have to drive or take a taxi to Whistler where they will finish all remaining tasks of the race (Since promo clearly acknowledged that the main city for the finale is Whistler)  :spy: :spy:
« Last Edit: September 18, 2015, 07:13:21 PM by gabriel90 »

Offline stekay

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #490 on: September 18, 2015, 07:41:23 PM »
nvm shadows

Offline gabriel90

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #491 on: September 19, 2015, 05:02:22 AM »
nvm shadows

WHAT  :colors! Sun causes shadows ... shadows can point out the time of the day ... Time is an important factor on a race  (:;)

Offline stekay

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #492 on: September 19, 2015, 05:50:16 AM »
....Yes that's why I deleted what I had previously said since I noticed the shadows......

Offline gabriel90

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #493 on: September 19, 2015, 05:52:53 AM »
....Yes that's why I deleted what I had previously said since I noticed the shadows......

No worries I misunderstood what you said and I just get over excited (and mentally unstable) when it comes to amazing race finales :)

Offline WindsorSue

• RFF Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Sue's Reality Canada
« Reply #494 on: September 19, 2015, 07:44:21 PM »
If anyone is interested in comparing cloud cover on finale day (but be careful, it clouded over and cleared up several times) Here is the hourly data from Environment Canada
http://climate.weather.gc.ca/climateData/hourlydata_e.html?timeframe=1&Prov=BC&StationID=52178&hlyRange=2014-04-29|2015-09-18&Year=2015&Month=5&Day=28

Offline gabriel90

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #495 on: September 20, 2015, 02:42:12 AM »
If anyone is interested in comparing cloud cover on finale day (but be careful, it clouded over and cleared up several times) Here is the hourly data from Environment Canada
http://climate.weather.gc.ca/climateData/hourlydata_e.html?timeframe=1&Prov=BC&StationID=52178&hlyRange=2014-04-29|2015-09-18&Year=2015&Month=5&Day=28

It doesn't matter really ... Shadows were the definite judge on Gino and Jesse being in the lead over the other team of brothers

Offline WindsorSue

• RFF Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Sue's Reality Canada
« Reply #496 on: September 20, 2015, 08:44:12 AM »

It doesn't matter really ... Shadows were the definite judge on Gino and Jesse being in the lead over the other team of brothers

...and Nick & Matt?

Offline gabriel90

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #497 on: September 20, 2015, 02:16:17 PM »

...and Nick & Matt?

No Idea TBH ... they can be in the lead or second after Gino and Jesse! I very doubt they are last. Promo doesn't really have much scenes for them, maybe cz they won  :hoot: who knows lol

Offline theamazingracer21

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #498 on: January 19, 2016, 09:56:37 PM »
Both Jon and TARCAN have been nominated for a Canadian Screen Award.
Yay!!!! :trampb: