Author Topic: S30 Ep 03 "Crazy Is As Crazy Does"  (Read 5557 times)

Offline selfeviction

• RFF Frantic Poster
Re: S30 Ep 03 "Crazy Is As Crazy Does"
« Reply #25 on: March 12, 2015, 10:39:28 PM »
After all the pre-season hype, this season isn't that great. Its definitely no where close Cagayan. I hope my opinion changes in a few weeks. Really excited for the double episode next week.

Offline stekay

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #26 on: March 13, 2015, 04:04:40 AM »
Can they rid of "angel" Joe? Beyond annoying with his goody two shoes edit

Offline ovalorange

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #27 on: March 13, 2015, 04:15:11 AM »
After all the pre-season hype, this season isn't that great. Its definitely no where close Cagayan. I hope my opinion changes in a few weeks. Really excited for the double episode next week.

Glad I'm not the only one thinking that. This was a really bland episode, nothing excited me whatsoever ugh. This season is subpar so far, none of the tribals or gameplay have been thrilling in any of the episodes.

Also, does anyone notice some kind of filter on the episodes? Nicaragua looks a lot less ugly than it did last time and everything looks so bright  :lol:

Offline Ryan

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • I can climb a damn tree.
« Reply #28 on: March 16, 2015, 10:59:02 AM »

Glad I'm not the only one thinking that. This was a really bland episode, nothing excited me whatsoever ugh. This season is subpar so far, none of the tribals or gameplay have been thrilling in any of the episodes.

Also, does anyone notice some kind of filter on the episodes? Nicaragua looks a lot less ugly than it did last time and everything looks so bright  :lol:

Lol it's summer there during the filming of Worlds Apart, and I guess Nicaragua is technically northern equator...maybe they had a rough spring during SJDS filming in June? XD I agree, the trees all looked dead in SJDS, and now it seems sunnier/more lush.

Also the premiere was great, definitely top 10 with the drama of will Carolyn play her idol at the very first tribal, and the lead that White Collar blew during the challenge.

This episode though, was another pain point from Rob's podcast, where they said it's probably the "lull" in the season, referring to Jeff's comment of this being the best ever. Parvati did mention at the live in NYC RHAP podcast that the Worlds Apart concept came from Jeff himself, so obviously he's going to preach it's a great season. XD I do think this double episode will heat things up immensely.
SNEAKY SNEAKY

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #29 on: March 17, 2015, 02:58:40 AM »
TAR gets better... Survivor gets...

I'M NOT COMPLAINING THOUGH. TAR <333333333333

Offline Marionete

• RFF Frantic Poster