Survivor > Survivor: General Discussion

US Survivor: Previous Seasons Discussion

<< < (2/20) > >>

Marionete:
OMG Sherea is one of the people I'd be happiest to see asked back! :luvya: I loved her sassiness.

How are you choosing your seasons? ??? One World is definitely.... an interesting choice. :lol:

Hysha:

--- Quote from: Marionete on October 31, 2015, 02:16:45 PM ---OMG Sherea is one of the people I'd be happiest to see asked back! :luvya: I loved her sassiness.

How are you choosing your seasons? ??? One World is definitely.... an interesting choice. :lol:

--- End quote ---

Randomly.  :funny:

Ryan:
Watching seasons randomly - that's a fun method!

OMG, Aaron, Sherea, Dave, Ashley <3 they were awesome!

Ashley is an indication of what PG says about China's conditions being rough. I mean they didn't really have beach/sun like most seasons, which can make it really just like a nasty camping trip. Definitely expected more from Ash, but Sherea/Aaron need to come back <3 Where's the mid-series love, Survivor gods?

Vitoko:
So, while waiting for Cambodia to start I decided to finally bite the bullet and watch Survivor for pretty much the first time. Started in  in order, Borneo, Africa, Autralia and so on... after skipping seasons like Marquesas, Thailand, Fiji and even going forward to seasons like BloodvsWater, Cagayan, San Juan del Sur and Worlds Apart the last few weeks I decided to go back in time and watched Cook Island and Micronesia... then I got enfuriated with the outcome of Gabon (Ken should've won) and finally I made it to Samoa and I have a question, Does it get better?

I am on Episode 4 or 5 of Samoa, Ashley just got voted out and so far I'm tired of everything going well for Russel, is anybody else trying? Ben's elimination was the highlight bcause I was just done with him, I just couldn't stand the guy. Am I missing anything if I just skip to the merge episode and go on from there? I'm trying to pay attention to Monica because she came back for Cambodia but I just don't think I know anything of her. My main reason to watch this is because I've been told HvV is really good so should I just skip this season and move on to Heroes vs Villains?

TLDR: I'm currently watching Samoa, does it get better? Am I missing anything if I skip to the merge episode and go on from there? Should I just skip it and move on to HvV?

PS: I don't care about spoilers, I already know the bootlist, but I do not know alliances. I don't care about the taste of the sausage but I want to be entertained by how the sausage is made.

fossil-racer:

--- Quote from: Vitoko on November 04, 2015, 06:16:28 PM ---So, while waiting for Cambodia to start I decided to finally bite the bullet and watch Survivor for pretty much the first time. Started in  in order, Borneo, Africa, Autralia and so on... after skipping seasons like Marquesas, Thailand, Fiji and even going forward to seasons like BloodvsWater, Cagayan, San Juan del Sur and Worlds Apart the last few weeks I decided to go back in time and watched Cook Island and Micronesia... then I got enfuriated with the outcome of Gabon (Ken should've won) and finally I made it to Samoa and I have a question, Does it get better?

I am on Episode 4 or 5 of Samoa, Ashley just got voted out and so far I'm tired of everything going well for Russel, is anybody else trying? Ben's elimination was the highlight bcause I was just done with him, I just couldn't stand the guy. Am I missing anything if I just skip to the merge episode and go on from there? I'm trying to pay attention to Monica because she came back for Cambodia but I just don't think I know anything of her. My main reason to watch this is because I've been told HvV is really good so should I just skip this season and move on to Heroes vs Villains?

TLDR: I'm currently watching Samoa, does it get better? Am I missing anything if I skip to the merge episode and go on from there? Should I just skip it and move on to HvV?

PS: I don't care about spoilers, I already know the bootlist, but I do not know alliances. I don't care about the taste of the sausage but I want to be entertained by how the sausage is made.

--- End quote ---
Move on to Heroes Vs Villians
You won't regret it
It will be the best thing ever

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version