Author Topic: US Survivor: Previous Seasons Discussion  (Read 143257 times)

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
US Survivor: Previous Seasons Discussion
« on: February 12, 2015, 06:37:42 AM »
 :<3
« Last Edit: August 20, 2016, 10:09:27 PM by georgiapeach »
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline Hysha

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • TAR - Survivor - BB - Pekín Express <3
Re: Survivor: Previous Seasons Discussion
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2015, 04:58:57 AM »
Hi!
My first Survivor Season was San Juan Del Sur, so, right now I want to watch every single past season.
I won't watch it in order. For example, this weekend I started with China. I'm on episode 6. I have class from Monday to Thursday, so I'm sure I'll watch it on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays.
Every time I will finish a season, I will post what I think about the season here. Is ok in this topic? :P
#TeamWentworth
Kelley/Ciera/Abi/Kass goddesses

Offline Hysha

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2015, 07:02:01 AM »
I already finished Survivor: China.
It was an amazing season. I know everybody loves it, and now I know why.

I want to say something about each contestant:

- Chicken: DAMN! *Ashley and Sherea's faces* xDD
- Ashley: I expected a little bit more of her.
- Leslie: I love her. She's such a sweet woman. She should have kept the Immunity Idol clue for herself.
- Dave: He was the most working man on Zhan Hu, but he is crazy! When he was naked on the challenge.. lol
- Aaron: I liked him. I expected he would go further. Tribe switch killed him.
- Sherea: The dressed woman on heels was the best woman at challenges. At camp, always resting. At challenges, always a beast. I like her. As Aaron, the switch killed her.
- Jamie: Aw! I don't know if people likes her or if they hate her, but I love her! xD I love her voice! When she tried to play the fake II was funny, but sad too, because I knew she was going home. :( She was the best asking to the three finalists on the last TC.
- JR: I don't like him at all. It was funny when Todd shut him up on the last TC. xD
- Frosti: Strong, nice and kinda cute. I expected him as a finalist.
- James: At first I though he was gonna be a shy guy, but he was growing so fast. Unbeattable at challenges. His biggest mistake, as everybody knows, not to pull out one II. I like him, deeply is a muscled teddy bear, I know. xDD
- Erik: OMG such a cute guy! He is handsome, and when he said: "I'm virgin", aww so cute. <3
- PG: I like her in China more than in Cambodia, obviously. She was a fighter with almost everything in against her.
- Denise: I like her. She is a good woman with a normal life. I felt her a lot when she said that she was always kept the last at school for being fat and those things. It was so sad when she was eliminated.
- Amanda: I like her too, but if she had not been Todd's "puppet", I would like her more. She is a nice girl, but she was playing too much on Todd's side. I think she would have been nice playing alone, she's smart. She was the one who planned to get rid of James.
- Courtney: Love heeeeeeeer! She was not the best at anything at all, but she stole my heart. lol She's a cute devil. hahaha
- Todd: At first I like Todd. Then love him. Finally, I didn't like him. He was lying too much to her friends. But well, this is Survivor, and tbh, he was the best player. Since day one knew what to do, and he played well.

- Who I would like to see again?
I know some of them participated in other season, so I skip them. I want to see again: Jamie, Frosti, Sherea, Aaron and Denise.

Next Season: Survivor: One World.
« Last Edit: November 06, 2015, 09:46:51 AM by Hysha »
#TeamWentworth

Offline theamazingracer21

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2015, 08:48:53 AM »
Good Luck with OW :iok

Offline stekay

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2015, 08:58:46 AM »
SHEREA </3 Such a beast!

Offline Marionete

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • The sky's more blue
« Reply #5 on: October 31, 2015, 02:16:45 PM »
OMG Sherea is one of the people I'd be happiest to see asked back! :luvya: I loved her sassiness.

How are you choosing your seasons? ??? One World is definitely.... an interesting choice. :lol:

Offline Hysha

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #6 on: November 01, 2015, 11:14:13 AM »
OMG Sherea is one of the people I'd be happiest to see asked back! :luvya: I loved her sassiness.

How are you choosing your seasons? ??? One World is definitely.... an interesting choice. :lol:

Randomly.  :funny:
#TeamWentworth

Offline Ryan

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • I can climb a damn tree.
« Reply #7 on: November 04, 2015, 12:44:57 PM »
Watching seasons randomly - that's a fun method!

OMG, Aaron, Sherea, Dave, Ashley <3 they were awesome!

Ashley is an indication of what PG says about China's conditions being rough. I mean they didn't really have beach/sun like most seasons, which can make it really just like a nasty camping trip. Definitely expected more from Ash, but Sherea/Aaron need to come back <3 Where's the mid-series love, Survivor gods?
SNEAKY SNEAKY

Offline Vitoko

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • IQUIQUE - TAR23 LEG1
« Reply #8 on: November 04, 2015, 06:16:28 PM »
So, while waiting for Cambodia to start I decided to finally bite the bullet and watch Survivor for pretty much the first time. Started in  in order, Borneo, Africa, Autralia and so on... after skipping seasons like Marquesas, Thailand, Fiji and even going forward to seasons like BloodvsWater, Cagayan, San Juan del Sur and Worlds Apart the last few weeks I decided to go back in time and watched Cook Island and Micronesia... then I got enfuriated with the outcome of Gabon (Ken should've won) and finally I made it to Samoa and I have a question, Does it get better?

I am on Episode 4 or 5 of Samoa, Ashley just got voted out and so far I'm tired of everything going well for Russel, is anybody else trying? Ben's elimination was the highlight bcause I was just done with him, I just couldn't stand the guy. Am I missing anything if I just skip to the merge episode and go on from there? I'm trying to pay attention to Monica because she came back for Cambodia but I just don't think I know anything of her. My main reason to watch this is because I've been told HvV is really good so should I just skip this season and move on to Heroes vs Villains?

TLDR: I'm currently watching Samoa, does it get better? Am I missing anything if I skip to the merge episode and go on from there? Should I just skip it and move on to HvV?

PS: I don't care about spoilers, I already know the bootlist, but I do not know alliances. I don't care about the taste of the sausage but I want to be entertained by how the sausage is made.

Offline fossil-racer

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #9 on: November 04, 2015, 07:44:57 PM »
So, while waiting for Cambodia to start I decided to finally bite the bullet and watch Survivor for pretty much the first time. Started in  in order, Borneo, Africa, Autralia and so on... after skipping seasons like Marquesas, Thailand, Fiji and even going forward to seasons like BloodvsWater, Cagayan, San Juan del Sur and Worlds Apart the last few weeks I decided to go back in time and watched Cook Island and Micronesia... then I got enfuriated with the outcome of Gabon (Ken should've won) and finally I made it to Samoa and I have a question, Does it get better?

I am on Episode 4 or 5 of Samoa, Ashley just got voted out and so far I'm tired of everything going well for Russel, is anybody else trying? Ben's elimination was the highlight bcause I was just done with him, I just couldn't stand the guy. Am I missing anything if I just skip to the merge episode and go on from there? I'm trying to pay attention to Monica because she came back for Cambodia but I just don't think I know anything of her. My main reason to watch this is because I've been told HvV is really good so should I just skip this season and move on to Heroes vs Villains?

TLDR: I'm currently watching Samoa, does it get better? Am I missing anything if I skip to the merge episode and go on from there? Should I just skip it and move on to HvV?

PS: I don't care about spoilers, I already know the bootlist, but I do not know alliances. I don't care about the taste of the sausage but I want to be entertained by how the sausage is made.
Move on to Heroes Vs Villians
You won't regret it
It will be the best thing ever
Unearthing Prehistoric Spoilers since TAR Canada 2
Detail Analyst - TAR Canada is my favorite!

Offline stekay

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #10 on: November 05, 2015, 05:19:10 AM »
Watch every ep of every season

Offline Hysha

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #11 on: November 06, 2015, 07:36:15 AM »
Ashley is an indication of what PG says about China's conditions being rough. I mean they didn't really have beach/sun like most seasons, which can make it really just like a nasty camping trip. Definitely expected more from Ash, but Sherea/Aaron need to come back <3 Where's the mid-series love, Survivor gods?

Yes! This is something I wanted to say and I missed in my comment. China's camp was so different than the others. The conditions were so difficult, and Zhang Hu camp was always plenty of mud...

Watch every ep of every season

Yep, that's what I'm doing.

I already finished One World.

It wasn't that bad, BUT there are some things I didn't like...
First of all, two tribes on the same camp. It wouldn't be bad if both tribes were on the same page, but the girls, when they saw they can't make fire, "Oh boys, can you give us an ember"?, when they can't make the shelter, "Can we come here, please? It's raining". If both tribes were on different beaches, I know the girls would have worked more in their fire, shelter and everything, but with the boys around...
Second. Why those sh**ty challenges on camp? Was Jeff lazy to host a challenge or what? So disappointed.

- Kourtney: It was sad to see her leave in this way. I liked her, I think she is a sweet girl. Btw, if the girls were lost the Immunity Challenge, I know she would have been the first boot. On the Reunion, I would have loved to see Probst asking her for her health.

- Nina: She is a strong woman, and I think she was right when she said that the girls look like a bunch of idiots. But don't have an alliance is what she eliminated her. (wow, so different with long hair on the reunion!)

- Matt: No words for this dude. I don't like him ANYTHING.

- Bill: Just another male. I'm neutral with him, but I'm tired of his "I'm a comedian, I have a work like everyone".

- Monica: Thank God I'll see her again on Blood vs Water, because she deserve a lot. She's a very nice person, sweet and strong. I really liked her! Sad to see her leave that early.

- Colton: How this kid was on the very bottom of his tribe, and become the "Boss" until he left!? OMG I don't laugh when he was evacued do to the injury, but I have to say: Karma hits you in the face. ;) He was so rude with everybody, specially with Christina! Btw, I have to say he was kinda funny on the Reunion.

- Jonas: Another guy. He was nice, trying to play the game, but not too hard.

- Michael: Another guy... He was better when Matt left.

- Jay: He was nice too. He was smart, because he tried to play and get rid of the girls, but then, he voted with the girls. xD So cute with short hair on the reunion.

- Leif: It's so funny to see him sleeping in the box! hahaha He was nice, but he didn't play too much at all.

- Troyzan: He tried to stay in the island with every possible way, but it didn't worked, and I'm glad, because I was tired of him. xD Nice to not see him on Cambodia.

- Kat: Crazy girl, but she almost get me into tears with her confession on the Last Tribal Council. I get mad with her when she didn't picked Tarzan and Christina for the reward with their relatives, but well, she's a crazy 22 y.o girl who wants to have fun. Nice she had a second chance.

- Tarzan: Funny man. I was almost into tears with her wife visit. So cuteee! Btw, it was funny to see him talking with the girls, and sometimes his problem to remember names... xD

- Alicia: I hate her at the moment of Alicia & Colton vs Christina. She would be a nice Villain for a future season of Heroes vs Villains.

- Christina: I like her. I mean, I know she was not playing the game so good, but she's nice. I don't know why she was "aligned" with Alicia after she say to Christina all those things...

- Chelsea:I want to see her again! She is gorgeous. Hahaha She played a nice game, but I would love to see her without Kim, to see how it would be her gameplay.

- Sabrina: At first I was like "wow, she has to win!", but then she goes down. I mean, she was strong, nice, smart and all those things, but Kim overshadow her.

- Kim: Best player, that's for sure. Dominating on the IIC, smart, nice alliance... Fair winner!

I know Monica, Colton and Kat will be on a new season, so the others I would like to see again are: Chelsea <3, maybe Tarzan and Sabrina, and I know I don't like her, but Alicia as a Villain for a Heroes vs Villain 2. xD

I've put all the seasons on Random.org and I made a list with the order of the seasons, and the next season I have to watch is, Survivor: Panama.

One question, which are the seasons with past contestants? Those are the seasons I want to see at the end. I know it's Heroes vs Villain, Blood vs Water, Caramoan, Micronesia, All-Stars, and Cambodia (currently watching). Which more? I think Guatemala and Redemption Island?
« Last Edit: November 06, 2015, 09:48:10 AM by Hysha »
#TeamWentworth

Offline Marionete

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • The sky's more blue
« Reply #12 on: November 06, 2015, 03:11:00 PM »
Guatemala has 2 returnees from Palau, the season before it.
There are also 2 returnees on both Redemption Island and South Pacific. Both really horrid seasons. :funny:

Oh, and also Philippines has some returnees :conf:

Offline gamerfan09

• HOST: Design Challenge 8
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #13 on: November 07, 2015, 02:59:48 AM »
Yay Panama is next <3

Good luck Hysha, it's one of my faves! ;D

Offline Marionete

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • The sky's more blue
« Reply #14 on: November 07, 2015, 03:51:56 AM »
Random trivia:

A contestant in Survivor: Panama named Tina Scheer is the sister of Rob Scheer, who ran The Amazing Race with his wife in season 21. :snicker:

Offline Hysha

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #15 on: November 07, 2015, 08:03:09 AM »
Thanks guys!

Random trivia:

A contestant in Survivor: Panama named Tina Scheer is the sister of Rob Scheer, who ran The Amazing Race with his wife in season 21. :snicker:

Omg, and they were both the firsts to leave their season. xD
#TeamWentworth

Offline coolio

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #16 on: November 07, 2015, 01:13:48 PM »
There are also 2 returnees on both Redemption Island and South Pacific. Both really horrid seasons. :funny:

I rewatched Sopa recently and its actually better on a rewatch. You can appreciate it a lot more when you know the outcome.

Offline Marionete

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • The sky's more blue
« Reply #17 on: November 07, 2015, 04:18:48 PM »

I rewatched Sopa recently and its actually better on a rewatch. You can appreciate it a lot more when you know the outcome.
All the people I hated went far and the good ones were booted early.
So... yeah.. rewatch...

Offline Vitoko

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • IQUIQUE - TAR23 LEG1
« Reply #18 on: November 07, 2015, 05:02:24 PM »
Update on my watch of Samoa. It got way better during the merge. It looked like everyone else was doing stuff making Russel the target and that made it way more interesting.

Edit: Just finished Samoa, the endgame is such a mess. I understand that at some point everyone realized that Russel had no shot at winning because of his poor social game. Shambo being completly oblivious all the way to the end is kinda sad. Jaison and Mick were nobodys all the way to the end. Had no control of the game or were particularly good at challenge. At some point Brett showed up in my screen and I said to myself "who are you?" and I actually had to go to the wiki to figure out who he was, I completly forgot who Brett was. I understand why Monica got votes to comeback to Cambodia now, she was actually interesting. Natalie made a few moves here and there but she did actually the best ones for herself. I'm pretty sure she could've vote out Russel at some point but keeping him was the best choice. He never thought about voting her out and she had a better social game.

Was CBS really that oblivous to the over editing of Russel? Jeff keeps asking in the reunion about why this guy so hated by his castmates is so loved by America. And I'm here thinking "well, they don't know the rest of the cast". Natalie was barely on screen. Jaison probably had more screen time than Natalie. Brett suddenly appeard out of nowhere. Mick was not likeable or hateable. He really didn't do anything on screen.

Now I'll start with HvV. I've been told is a really good one so fingers crossed.
« Last Edit: November 08, 2015, 03:17:17 PM by Vitoko »

Offline Hysha

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #19 on: November 13, 2015, 01:18:45 PM »
I'm still with Panama. What's this of "A Closer Look"? An episode with a resume of what happened on the season? Bah, I'm skipping it. xD
#TeamWentworth

Offline Vitoko

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • IQUIQUE - TAR23 LEG1
« Reply #20 on: November 13, 2015, 08:31:13 PM »
I'm still with Panama. What's this of "A Closer Look"? An episode with a resume of what happened on the season? Bah, I'm skipping it. xD

Yeah. Several season have recap episodes with new scenes. Always skipped them. Don't particularly care for them.

Offline Hysha

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #21 on: November 17, 2015, 08:01:10 AM »
I finished Survivor Panama: Exile Island!

Tbh at first I was a little bit bored. Maybe because it's an old season, and the quality is not that good, so it turns kinda difficult to watch. But it all changed when they merged. It was so much better! :P

- Tina: Aw she's a sweet and strong woman. I was hoping that she wasn't the first out. You know what? I would love to see her again competing.
- Melinda: She had energy to stay in the comp, but she was on the bottom after the tribe swap.
- Misty: Smart girl.
- Ruth-Marie: I kinda like her, she was strong.
- Bobby: OMG that dude chopping fish. xDD I don't like him at all. He was kinda invisible until he used the toilet to poop. lol
- Dan: I really like that man! He's so interesting, but once Sally was saved, he was the weakest..
- Nick: Kinda invisible too. But he looks like a really nice guy!
- Austin: Always worried for if he will be the vote out. xD But he's so nice guy too.
- Sally: I really like her! Once they merged, I found her so strong.
- Bruce: Ohh man, so sad when he was on the ground with that pain... He's a really nice man, and it was so bad that he had to leave in this way.
- Courtney: The fire girl. I don't know if I like her or not, but she was pretty nice, and sometimes annoying. xD
- Shane: Ok, at first I hate him, and I was like: How people love that dude? Why they wanted him on Cambodia?. Then, I found him so funny and sometimes nice. But I don't get why when Courtney said: Why is this your rock? (being funny), he screwed and started shouting. WTF!? He's crazy. xD Too much "agressive" sometimes. The BlackBerry... lol
- Cirie: I know I will see her on more seasons, but for me, I would love to see her on every single season. I mean, I LOVE CIRIE! <3 hahaha I would love her to win.
- Terry: Captain America. Unbeattable at challenges. I hope they give him a third chance, because after this season, and Cambodia, with that leave... he deserve the third chance.
- Danielle: Before Merge, he was kinda quiet, but then he was pretty nice. She knew how to pull her from the bottom to the top.
- Aras: He was smart. Of course the winner of this season would have to be Terry, or Cirie, but between Danielle or Aras, he deserved more. Make a stick alliance was the best move.

Who I would like to see again? Terry on his third chance (Heroe on HvV or with Danny or his wife on BvW), Shane, Tina, and maybe Sally or Courtney.

Next season: Survivor Nicaragua! (I already watched two episodes. xD)
#TeamWentworth

Offline Vitoko

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • IQUIQUE - TAR23 LEG1
« Reply #22 on: December 04, 2015, 06:15:43 PM »
So I watched Heroes Vs Villians. And is a great season. Purely out of entertainment though because even though I don't like that Final 3, the way everything is played out is great to watch. I thought I would be disappointed to see Sandra winning twice. But is just great to know she won over a second win from Parvati and a first win from Russel. I wonder how this seasons would've played out if the cast had a chance to watch Samoa before filming HvV because Russel wouldn't have made it to the end. If Cirie was voted out as a threat there is no way they would let Russel run the show.

I wish we could've seen more from Stephanie, Courtney or Tom. Highlights for me include me mouth wide open watching J.T. give the idol to Russel, Sandra going to most if not all the heroes warning them about Russel. I'm surprised by the lackluster showing from Colby. A lowpoint would be Amanda fighting for the idol clue, she is smarter than that, I even liked her more this time but that was rough to watch.

This was my third time watching Rupert and I still fail to see why he is so great. He is entitled and annoying. Even though I watched Panama but still spent most of the season trying to remember Danielle but watching her play with Parvati was fun.

Overall a great and entertaining season.

I later watched Marquesas. I spent a lot of time thinking this season was not worth to watch because I didn't care that much for Kathy in All-Stars or heard/read much about Vecepia winning and thought the beginning would be a Boston Rob show. But man I was wrong. This is an amazing season.

Is so good to watch the amount of time the power shifts from alliance to alliance. The way the cockiness of John, Tammy, Zoe and Rob triggered the not so threatening Neleh and Paschal to rebel leading to their demise is just perfect. Hunter going home so early was such a surprise, the John vs Boston Rob power struggle was interesting during the early game. Gabe being voted out because he refused to play the game was probably one of those decisions they regreted later in the game. Sean as a character is hilarious.

Kathy as the fallen hero of the story is just amazing, always the outcast on her tribe and then making it all the way to the top just to be voted out because of a deal between Vecepia and Neleh is just a great story. No wonder she was asked to comeback.

I know Vecepia played under the radar but is not easy to grasp why she is a great winner of Marquesas. After a while I tried to pay more attention to her and even though she doesn't "do" a lot of things she is always watching, paying attention to what is being said, who has conflicts, where are the cracks and where is the target that needs to be exploited. The way the game shifted to Kathy, Neleh and Paschall against Vecepia ending with a purple rock was great and I would like to believe she pushed for the rock knowing she was safe.

I don't really agree with that final deal but I think at the end it doesn't matter they would've take eachother to the end because of how socially powerful Kathy was.

I still have a lot to watch but I think Marquesas is one of the best seasons of early Survivor.

I'm still confused on why Rosie O'Donnel enter the reunion riding Colby's motorcycle  ???

IMO it would be great to see Sean, John or even Neleh play again.

Offline Hysha

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #23 on: December 06, 2015, 09:24:49 AM »
I finished Survivor: Nicaragua! I had many exams and less free time, so this time I was more slowly.
I think it's a nice season. Maybe not the best F3, but it had interesting contestants, and I like the way the season was.

Wendy: She was a nice girl, but the social game is so important in Survivor, and she didn't play in that way.
Shannon: No words for that thing.
Jimmy J: I didn't buy the "I don't want to win, just help you to go to the final", because everybody will try to win if goes further. Btw he was a nice man.
Jimmy T: I didn't like him at first, he was too much talkative and always saying "I'm a leader where I come from, let me be the leader, I'm a leader!", but then, I started to like him when maybe he was right with the leader speech. I didn't thought he was leaving that night, I thought Dan would have been the eliminated.
Tyrone: Meh. Trying to be the leader. I hate him the day they killed the chicken, he refused, but then he ate the biggest part.
Kelly B: I like her! She was fierce, and friendly. I still don't know why NaOnka hate her and was trying to take her out (aside for being a threat on the finals for the artificial leg).
Yve: She didn't play the good cards after the tribe swap. I expected more inteligent game from her.
Jill: I really like her, EXCEPT for being aligned with Marty. :( She is an inteligent woman, strong and good at challenges.
Alina: I feel bad because at first I was with Brenda and NaOnka, so I didn't like her, but, she's a really nice girl! She was always happy and trying her best.
Marty: I don't like him. I know it's a game, but I was tired of their plans and hearing his voice and thinking he was the best and the smartest.
Brenda: I like her, but being aligned with Sash... I mean, I hate Sash, so I didn't like her playing with him. Btw, so smart girl.
NaOnka: WHY NaOnka, WHY YOU QUITTED!? Just 11 more days... and you had an idol! :( She was super fierce and funny. OMG some of her confessionals or TC moments. xD
Purple Kelly: So invisible, but really nice girl.
Benry: Cute and strong guy. Just that, because he was not with the people I like, so... xD
Jane: <333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333 The only person who deserved to win was her. Enough said.
Dan: I though he was going to leave the first or second day, and he came in 5ht! lol They take him further because he was not a real threat, but he is a nice man.
Holly: Another almost-quitter. I didn't like her at first, but she was super strong, specially mentally. She deserved to go to the Finale.
Sash: Hate him. ugh. The first day I thought: "Aww cute guy! Specially when he smiles, with those eyes...". But when he started playing... ugh! Go away.
Chase: Oh man. I like him, but he stabbed all his allies... Instead of being a clueless guy and betray your allies, try to save them with a solid alliance.
Fabio: He won because the other two runner up were less likeable and they stabed too many people! lol He was clueless dude, but when he saw he was in danger, he came up wining all the IC until the finale. Cute when he cried for his family.

Except Brenda, that I know she had her second chance, the other people I would like to see: Kelly B, Jill, Alina, Holly, Jane, and I know NaOnka quitted, but I would love to see her again. xD (oh, all females!).
But Jane is the one who I really want to see again. Pls pls pls!

Next season, Survivor: The Amazon!

EDIT: OMG, another battle of the sexes season. Am I watching all the battle of the sexes seasons together or what? One World, Panama, The Amazon... lol
Watching older seasons is hard, the quality of the videos doesn't help. xD
« Last Edit: December 06, 2015, 11:04:36 AM by Hysha »
#TeamWentworth

Offline Hysha

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #24 on: December 15, 2015, 05:22:59 AM »
I finished Survivor: The Amazon last friday, but I haven't had time to post it, so here I am again. :P

I was scared because the video quality wasn't so good, but It was an awesome season. I mean, I really liked it! It was interesting to see the castaways with sunglasses and their luxury items.  :funny:

So, here is a little thing of every contestant:

- Ryan: I don't get why they vote him out first, it was Daniel's fault that the men lost the first challenge! lol
- Janet: The woman of the candy bar. xD (Her Survivor wikia's page is gone lol)
- Daniel: Too much muscle, too many women in his head... Not interesting.
- Joanna: Oh my god, this girl is so annoying with jesus, aleluya and her songs. xD She didn't want to touch the idol because of the Ten Comandments. wtf
- Jeanne: She was pretty nice. I like old warrior women. (?)
- Shawna: This girl was about to quit, but just saw the man and she was 100% better.  :funny:
- Roger: Nothing to say about this bossy, male chauvinist and homophobe. ogh :/
- Dave: I hate his voice.
- Deena: <3 Fierce, strong, strategic.
- Alex: He's cute, but he's just thinking about girls.
- Christy: <333 I really love her! Not because she's deaf, I mean, she's so sweet, but she needed to be a little bit more strategic...
- Heidi: Highest IC? Didn't see that coming. She was nice, but she should have kept her mouth closed when she said all about old-young women, who's hot and who is not... bah.
- Butch: The incendiary man. hahah Nah, kidding. Just one more man.
- Rob: Let's see. I don't see why people love him so much. I mean, I like him, and I know he had a second chance, maybe it's for that, but idk. He was the most strategic person in The Amazon, and he was so inteligent, but it was so annoying always thinking about girls.
- Matthew: Physical threat, but 0 strategy. He is the Runner-up thanks to Rob.
- Jenna: I didn't see that coming! lol I saw her as one more woman, but at the final of the season, she was pretty inteligent saying that she was gonna keep the strongest to the finale instead the easy one to gain some votes, and it worked.

It was an interesting season, and I really like when it's filmed in any where without beach and sun.
PD: That treemail is so ugly! lol

People who I would like to see again: Deena, Christy, Heidi and maybe Matthew if he works on his social and strategic moves.

Next season, Survivor: Cagayan! I'm on episode 7 now. ;)
« Last Edit: December 16, 2015, 02:55:56 PM by Hysha »
#TeamWentworth

Offline Ryan

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #25 on: December 16, 2015, 11:27:12 AM »

- Rob: Let's see. I don't see why people love him so much. I mean, I like him, and I know he had a second chance, maybe it's for that, but idk. He was the most strategic person in The Amazon, and he was so inteligent, but it was so annoying always thinking about girls.

While he might be overhyped by some, you have to remember his season was in 2002. Dudes talked about girls on TV back then, and he tried to be funny.

His recent hype is because he's become a Survivor mastermind.
SNEAKY SNEAKY

Offline Reilly Queens

• RFF's Game Queen
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • DESTINY
« Reply #26 on: December 16, 2015, 12:22:44 PM »
Survivor Amazon is my favorite season ever and Heidi is my fave contestant ever(and everything I want in a contestant)

Offline Hysha

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #27 on: December 19, 2015, 05:34:53 AM »
Survivor: Cagayan is over! Such a great season.

- David: Not so interested in him.
- Garrett: Yeah he was the strongest of Luzon but not too much inside the head.
- Brice: Another man trying to play but failed.
- J'Tia: Oh pls. She sucked at challenges and camp life, but she's adorable. xDD
- Cliff: Meh typical tall black guy of every season.
- Lindsey: Girl, what are you doing!? You need the money, and you quitted because a woman on the camp? Just ignore her! I expected a lot more from her.
- Alexis: It's always sad to see someone leaving the game crying. She tried to play, but failed.
- Sarah: I really like her. Well, the episode of her being the swing vote (and then being blindsided lol) was terrible. BUT I think she was right! I know you can think the guys had an idol, but don't waste time voting out Jefra instead of one of the strongest guys.
- Morgan: Well, another cute girl out there and a vote on the side I like.
- LJ: Hmm, I like him, but he was kinda dumb. If someone plays and idol to save me, THANKS! but I'm not gonna waste mine to save you. lol
- Jeremiah: Funny accent. He was pretty nice, but not too much interesting. Just another vote on the side I like.
- Jefra: Awww I adore her! She is so cute, I like her voice, and I hate that she was blindsided. She would have to flipped to the other side.
- Tasha: Really like her on Cagayan (not the same in Cambodia xD). Great at challenges.
- Trish: Malnutrisha, skeleton with blue eyes, anorexia... lol She was so skinny! Too many loyalty to someone who never give you nothing (well, just a pizza reward).
- Spencer: Same as Tasha. Love him on here, not the same in Cambodia. The underdog who played so hard.
- Kass: I don't get why a lot of people hates her. I mean, I don't see the super hiper mega devil inside of her. What she did? Flip? A lot of people flipped and they are not a devil for that! I'm with her on the comment that she said to her husband. Something like, I'm a woman who flipped and I'm a bitch, If I was a man I would be awesome, or something like that. The only thing I don't like it's that she flipped to the wrong side, but well played. Oh, and less than a second on the last IC! ugh! :(
- Woo: Meh. Like he said, he's the stupidest survivor player ever. It's pretty sad because he wanted to play with loyalty, honestly, etc. But you can't play in this way in Survivor.
- Tony: I know I'm gonna be the unique person in the world to think this, but... Why the love for this guy? Because he played so strategically? Ok, but I hate him. I don't like anything about him. I don't like his way to play, swearing for his wife, son, dead dad, FOR NOTHING. That's disgusting, dude. How he eats... omg, disgusting too. His way to talk... I don't like him anything.

Who I would like to see again: J'Tia, Sarah and Jefra. Alexis is a fan of Survivor, and wanna play, but, I don't know if she is deserving of  second chance.

Next season, Survivor: Borneo. The very first season of Survivor!
#TeamWentworth

Offline Marionete

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • The sky's more blue
« Reply #28 on: December 19, 2015, 08:37:52 AM »
Thanks for your reviews, I enjoy reading them and then thinking back to the season. :P I have also never seen Borneo, lol, should watch it sometime.
Some comments:

- Sarah: <...> BUT I think she was right! I know you can think the guys had an idol, but don't waste time voting out Jefra instead of one of the strongest guys.
Wait what... You're saying they SHOULDN'T have targetted Jefra? But they were right for doing it, as both LJ & Tony ended up being immune, so if they had been the plan - the plan would've been screwed even without Kass's flip.

- Kass: I don't get why a lot of people hates her. I mean, I don't see the super hiper mega devil inside of her. What she did? Flip? A lot of people flipped and they are not a devil for that! I'm with her on the comment that she said to her husband. Something like, I'm a woman who flipped and I'm a bitch, If I was a man I would be awesome, or something like that. The only thing I don't like it's that she flipped to the wrong side, but well played. Oh, and less than a second on the last IC! ugh! :(
- Woo: Meh. Like he said, he's the stupidest survivor player ever. It's pretty sad because he wanted to play with loyalty, honestly, etc. But you can't play in this way in Survivor.
- Tony: I know I'm gonna be the unique person in the world to think this, but... Why the love for this guy? Because he played so strategically? Ok, but I hate him. I don't like anything about him. I don't like his way to play, swearing for his wife, son, dead dad, FOR NOTHING. That's disgusting, dude. How he eats... omg, disgusting too. His way to talk... I don't like him anything.

Who I would like to see again: J'Tia, Sarah and Jefra. Alexis is a fan of Survivor, and wanna play, but, I don't know if she is deserving of  second chance.
If Kass had won that last IC (and when I was watching the season I really wished that had happened), then the F2 would have consisted of her and Woo. Clearly the bitter jury stated Woo would have won. Would you be satisfied with that? Another Fabio winner. :res: I, for one, would have totally hated Woo winning, as he was the most clueless person in both of his seasons and if anyone deserves to win, it's my cat which I don't have over Woo.
So in a way Woo winning last IC and thus Tony winning the season saved it.

Plus, I actually would like to see the Alexis duo, from Cagayan and Micronesia (Alexis Jones <333), to return. The Cagayan Alexis definitely had potential, I think she was kind of a Parvati/Kim Spradlin hybryd in the making. Well, maybe not as good, but given a second chance, I believe she could blossom like Wentworth did.

Offline Hysha

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #29 on: December 20, 2015, 05:21:57 AM »
@Marionete Sorry, I'm so dumb... xDD Yeah, all you said is true.  :groan:

As Borneo is the first season, the edit is so poor, and it's kinda boring, but I'm ready to continue. haha
#TeamWentworth

Offline Hysha

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #30 on: February 05, 2016, 08:49:28 AM »
Here I am again! It was a long time.

I stopped watching Borneo for a bit because it was pretty boring and the edit was meh. But I started again and I already finished.
As every season, once they have merged, it's all better.
Like The Amazon, it's funny to see the contestants with sunglasses and those things. And Sue with a razor shaving her legs on the river. xDD

- Sonja: Sweet woman. I loved seeing her playing the ukulele.
- B.B.: Hard worker man, but sometimes too much. I know he died. RIP.
- Stacey: This girl had potential to play. I would liked to see her playing after the merge.
- Ramona: Since day 1 was like "sick", or something, because she didn't do anything. And the day she is working, she left. xD Like the episode title, "Too much too late".
- Dirk: I don't have too much to say about him. I only remember him with his Bible.
- Joel: Not too much to say about him either.
- Gretchen: I didn't expected her to leave that soon! I liked her, and I was pretty sad.
- Greg: This boy is crazy! Talking to a rock like Shane Powers on Panama, his fake reaction when he was voted off... lol
- Jenna: Another girl I do like! It was very sad to see her without the video tape.
- Gervase: Well, not the hardest worker on the island. I absolutely loved his speech about Sue while voting for Kelly.
- Colleen: Loved Colleeeeen! <3 She's so happy, funny, cute, friendly, nice... And I also like her way to play. Always clean and nice with everybody.
- Sean: Meh. Not interesting.
- Susan: Ohhh Sue, Sue... It's fine that you and Kelly talked after the finale, but girl, you are the biggest sore loser ever. You were the truly rat of the island. I know you were angry at the moment, but your words weren't nice to anyone. Loved when Kelly refused to give her hand to you.
- Rudy: Nice man. I mean, he was always criticizing almost everything but never with hard words.
- Kelly: My pick to win. When I saw her in Cambodia, I thought she was not going to align with anyone, because "she didn't liked" the alliances, but now I see why... her alliance turned to her in Borneo. Opss.. I haven't known her at all in Cambodia, maybe because she didn't have too much screen time, because she was voted off "soon", or whatever, but I'm glad to know her in Borneo better. Nice girl. :)
- Rich: He was the smartest, and he was the person who provides fish for the tribe, but I didn't like at all his way to play. He didn't hurt anyone with his game, and that's a positive thing about him.

I see that a lot of people had returned in some season. Almost everyone in All-Stars. I would love to see on a future season: Gretchen, Greg, Colleen and MAYBE Stacey. I see that Greg and Colleen refused to return in some seasons... :( And I think Stacey wouldn't return after the problem with the producers I have read on the wikia.

I already started, Survivor: Marquesas!
#TeamWentworth

Offline Hysha

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #31 on: March 13, 2016, 11:26:04 AM »
I finished Marquesas, and I started Gabon.

I'll edit this message with my opinions about Marquesas later. :)
#TeamWentworth

Offline Hysha

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #32 on: March 18, 2016, 02:56:30 PM »
I decided to make a new post so maybe the notification make more people come to see it. (?)

As I said, I watched Marquesas, and I think it's a really nice season. There are some great players, and from Survivor 1 and Survivor 4, it was a lot of difference in my opinion.

Well, those are my little weird comments:

- Peter: No time to know him so much, but I haven't expected him to go first.
- Patricia: I like old people, because there aren't too much, but we know what happens with them (they are weaker on the challenges, etc). Btw, she was a little bit bossy aside of her mommy side.
- Hunter: Didn't expected his exit. I mean, he was the strongest, not bossy... That tribe sucked for him. lol
- Sarah: Cleopatra. xD She did nothing on the camp...
- Gabriel: First victim of Dr. John. He looked like a nice guy, but his times with Rob and Sean costed him the expulsion.
- Gina: I absolutely adore Gina! She was the smartest person on Maraamu, and I was so upset, disappointed and sad with her gone. :(
- Rob: I hated him at first, I hated him more when they switched tribes, but I kinda liked him a little when they merged, because he was against John. I find attractive his accent. xD
- John: I liked him at first, but when they switched, he took the bossy paper, and tbh, I hated his alliance. The only moment I love about him was when he was attacked by a stingray and Kathy had to pee on his hand. xDDD
- Zoe: Pretty invisible until the day she left. But she was a nice woman.
- Tammy: "Agressive" girl when she knew she was gonna be voted out. She was invisible too until the day she was targeted.
- Robert: "The General", another pawn of John who was better without him. But invisible too.
- Sean: I didn't liked him at first when he was on Maraamu with Rob, because they were like chilling all day at camp, but once they merged, I really liked him! He is a nice guy, and the best moment was on the Reward with Paschal, when they had to ride a horse. xDD
- Paschal: I liked his bond with Neleh. Really nice man.
- Kathy: Best of the season. I mean, yeah, she deserved to win. She fought like no one there, she was funny, strong... she was perfect!
- Neleh: Cute bond with Paschal, but she started to play a little bit late.
- Vecepia: Well she was smart, she had a nice social game, and a pre-meditated strategy. I liked her, she was a great contestant and awesome woman, but tbh, Kathy deserved more than her. >.<

Peope who have played once and I would like to see on a returnee season: Hunter (he was part of the Dream Team so Idk if he is allowed to participate again), Gina, Sean, Neleh, maybe Gabriel, and ok, I hate John, but he could be a nice Villain.
*Gina, Sean and Neleh are underlined because they are the people who I would love the most to see again.

I started Gabon, and I think it's gonna be a great season! I already watched like 5 episode and it's so good!
#TeamWentworth

Offline Marionete

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • The sky's more blue
« Reply #33 on: March 18, 2016, 03:25:03 PM »
I don't know what is it, but I have started watching Marquesas twice and never made it to the merge :lol: I really need to watch that season in full some day, but oh well.

I loved Gabon, though it's very polarizing with the fans - one of the most polarizing seasons I'd say!

Offline Hysha

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #34 on: March 22, 2016, 02:25:24 PM »
Finished Survivor: Gabon!

I absolutely love this season! Different views, a bunch of awesome castaways and personalities, etc.

Each time you see a new season you love someone and you hate someone, and you are always on someone's side, but with Gabon, I mean, I knew I wasn't on Marcus-Charlie-Corinee-Randy side, but I still like them!
And then it was everyone vs everyone from the people I like the most and I didn't known who to root for.  :iok
The people pre-merge was cool too.

There are a lot of hot people in Survivor, but I think Gabon had the highest number of hot boys in one season.  :funny: :funny:

- Michelle: I found her pretty nice, and athletic, but on the camp side, she was not so comfortable.
- Gillian: I felt sad for her because they didn't let her play too much on the challenges because she was "weak" or "slow". But she was the soul of the tribe on camp. Well, some days too much talkative and bossy, but still a nice woman.
- Paloma: I like her! She is so little, and I like the way she was gonna be a rebel in her tribe, but she hadn't the numbers.
- Jacquie: I felt so bad for her too because she had so much potential to leave the game that early, but of course they had to get rid of someone to take out the numbers on the other alliance.
- GC: Nice, first man to leave, after four girls. :/ I liked him at first but then he turned into a cry complaining kid.
- Kelly: She was nice and fierce, but she hadn't the numbers to stay.
- Ace: Oh, ugggh. I hate him. I mean, he's strong yeah, but he's a bully. I hate when people gets that confident in the game (or in life) and starts to insult the other people. GO AWAY.
- Dan: Hot boy number 1, and for me, the most hot guy in Survivor. Have you seen those eyes? That smile?? I'm melting. xD Btw, he was a nice competitor, but the numbers, and his annoying coments about food and how much he had to eat because he was stronger...
- Marcus: He's a hot guy too. I like his way of playing the game, because he was the leader of an alliance, but he's not hateable. I mean, he was nice with everybody.
- Charlie: Another hot boy. He was nice with people too, but sometimes too much devil when he was alone with Corinne. lol I felt a little bit bad for him because it was a total blindside.
- Randy: Oh God, that man. How I love his moments when he was voting for a winner. xDDD Didn't liked all those bully coments on the game, but he was so entertaining to see. Oh, and the Fake Idol Tribal Council... xDDD
- Corinne: Another devil in a cute face. She was entertaining to see too. The comment about Sugar's father... so bad Corinne.
- Crystal: Loved Crystal! That big woman couldn't won a single challenge! Just two in one episode. xD Btw, I loved her game and her alliance with Ken.
- Ken: I really liked him too, but has he said, he gets so cocky and confident at the final and it was when he was voted out.
- Matty: Last hot boy. I liked him too. He was so sweet when he was talking about his girlfriend. Strong and nice person.
- Sugar: The Exile Island girl. lol I absolutely adore her! She wasn't so smart taking Bob with her but I think she knew she was not gonna win, so she wanted him to win. I love her, really.
- Susie: So surprised that she won the first and last IC. She was too much talkative and when she won the last IC she was so annoying all day repeating the same thing, but she's pretty nice. But in the game side, a little bit lost. xD And lol she had 3 votes on the finale.
- Bob: This man is so adorable. He was a hard worker, strong on that skinny body, smart and nice person. He deserved to win because being the oldest man out there he did a great job winning all those challenges and being that nice with everyone.

One of the bests season I've seen so far.
The people who just played once I would like to see again: Crystal, Ken, Matty and Charlie. Maybe Marcus or Dan too to see his smile again. I hate Ace but he could do good as a Villain.  There's more people like Paloma or Jacquie that could be interesting, but too less screen-time on Gabon to know it clearly.

I started Survivor: The Australian Outback!
#TeamWentworth

Offline Ryan

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #35 on: March 23, 2016, 02:53:06 PM »
Gabon is a fun season IMO, you're rolling through them, Hysha! Aussie Outback is classic and one of the top ten for most folks!!
SNEAKY SNEAKY

Offline stekay

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #36 on: March 23, 2016, 06:00:44 PM »
Gabon is definitely my favourite

Offline Hysha

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #37 on: March 27, 2016, 07:39:03 AM »
Gabon is a fun season IMO, you're rolling through them, Hysha! Aussie Outback is classic and one of the top ten for most folks!!

As you know I'm not an english speaker and I really don't get if this is a good or a bad thing. I don't understand this at 100%.  :funny: :funny:

Finished Survivor: The Australian Outback! I haven't expected that nice for just the second season of Survivor. hahaha

Already started Survivor: Palau! I'll put my opinions about Australia later.
#TeamWentworth

Offline gamerfan09

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #38 on: March 27, 2016, 07:39:57 AM »

As you know I'm not an english speaker and I really don't get if this is a good or a bad thing. I don't understand this at 100%.  :funny: :funny:

It just means you're so fast :lol:

Offline Hysha

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #39 on: March 27, 2016, 07:44:02 AM »

It just means you're so fast :lol:

Oh ok! Hahahah Not more than you replying, this was REALLY fast. hahahah
It's the Holly Week here in Spain so I have a lot of free time to watch Survivor. :)

Palau doesn't started fine for me, I hate that they did this to Jonathan and Wanda... It was so unfair...
Tbh I don't like watching season when I know someone has died, I'm so sentimental and it's so sad for me, but well, let's enjoy the season.
« Last Edit: March 27, 2016, 08:29:36 AM by Hysha »
#TeamWentworth

Offline Hysha

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #40 on: April 03, 2016, 11:26:06 AM »
Hey guys! I'm gonna make my typical post about The Australian Outback.

For being the second season of Survivor I think it's a real nice one. IMO Survivor 2 >>>> Survivor 1.

- Debb: I think she would have been a nice Survivor if she have had the opportunity. I felt sad when she said all that happened to her once they arrived from Survivor.
- Kel: Well not so much about him. I bet he was not gonna eat beef anymore. lol
- Maralyn: I like her! I think she had a great personality and I would have loved to see more of her.
- Mitchell: I expected more of him, but that skinny tall boy couldn't beat the outback.
- Kimmi: One I was watching Cambodia and I see everybody talking about her incident with the chickens, I expected that it was gonna be a huge battle between Kimmi and her tribemates for not killing the chickens, but I see that she was nice with it, she was understandable, just pissed, but she was not like "don't kill the chickens!". So I didn't like that she was voted out that early, I like her.
- Michael: This man is mad. I mean, he's a great survivor, but some faces and some attitudes were pretty rare. I hate him at the moment of the pig... I was gonna go through the laptop screen and punch his face. xD
- Jeff: Pretty nice, but sometimes to cocky and confident.
- Alicia: I liker her, strong girl! She reminds me to Michelle Rodriguez (actress) but being black. xD 
- Jerri: Great villain, but not a big fan of her. She was so cocky and confident too, and sometimes kinda annoying about Colby and their "bromance?".
- Nick: Cute guy. Kinda lazy, but nice. Not too much.
- Amber: At first I thought she was gonna be the firsts out, but then she started to grow up and having more screen time and I started to like her. Specially once Jerri was out.
- Rodger: Nice man but not too much to say about him.
- Elisabeth: My favorite of this season. She's so sweet, adorable and strong. I mean, she was my pick to win, and I hate that she was voted out.
- Keith: Not a big fan of him either. I would have liked to see him being voted out earlier
- Colby: Not a big fan of him at all either. I mean, he's a strong guy, and he was really nice with everybody, but I was tired of seeing him. I don't know why, but this was my feeling about him. xDD I think he made a big mistake voting out Keith and going to the finale with Tina.
- Tina: Well deserved. Not too much screen time at first, but then she started to grow like Amber, being under the radar, but with a total controll of everything. Making moves without being discovered, and of course, being really nice with everyone.

Who I would like to see again: Almost everybody in this season has appeared in any other season, so my only pick would be Elisabeth, but I know that she was asked some times and she refused because she's now a TV presenter or something like that.

After The Australian Outback, I watched Survivor: Palau.

I extremely LOVED this season. But there's some things that I absolutely hated from it. lol

First one, eliminating two castaways almost before starting the game.
Second one, no Tribe Switch. I know there's some seasons that there isn't Tribe Switch, but when a tribe is almost dissolved, and the other is intact (1 vs 8 ), I think a Tribe Switch could have done it better.
Last one, no Merged tribe. I know it was Koror + 1, but whatever, I wanted new buffs, new name and new flag! :/
Well, and the winner, I didn't like it NOTHING. lol

- Jonathan: Didn't liked that he and Wanda were eliminated before started, but I don't care about him too much, just another muscled guy.
- Wanda: Unlike Jonathan, she was unique, and I would have loved to see her competing. I felt really sad for her.
- Jolanda: I see that she was gonna be bossy since the minute 1. xD
- Ashlee: Not too much to say about her. Like she said on the Reunion, she was not made for that game.
- Jeff: Strong and nice guy, just bad luck with his ankle.
- Kim: She did almost nothing. She survived too much. lol
- Willard: Almost no screen time, so I knew he was not gonna be on the island for too long.
- Angie: I LOVED her! <3 I hate that she was voted out because of the Koror tribe, voting Ibrehem to be immune. So pissed about that Tribal Council.
- James: Meh, I just have fun with his accent. So cocky sometimes.
- Ibrehem: He's a nice guy, but I hate that Angie was voted out because of him being immune without earn it.
- Bobby Jon: Strong and nice guy. But of course, better him out rather than Stephenie.
- Coby: I didn't like him when he was on the island. I mean, he made a pact with Angie and then he didn't picked her for his tribe. But once he left and become a Jury member, I started to liked him because I liked how he spoke. So cute that he named her daughter Janu like his tribemate. :)
- Janu: I liked her at first, but then she was like a zombie on the island. At least her last day on the Exile Island she was happy, and her last Reward Challenge she did a great job.
- Stephenie: My favorite girl on this season, and one of my favorite survivors of all time. She's so strong, so nice with everybody, I mean, she is perfect! <333
- Gregg: Well, another strong guy on the island.
- Caryn: She is a nice woman, but I didn't liked that she was with Tom, because I don't like Tom anything. xD
- Jenn: I felt so sad watching this season knowing that she was dead... She was so sweet, adorable, nice woman, and strong at competitions. You did a great job Jenn. RIP. :( <3
- Ian: My favorite boy on there. I really thought that he was gonna win, and then, he let Tom win the last IC. WHAT!? I was so disappointed and pissed...
- Katie: Well, that girl outlasted because of jumping into alliances. She was smart, but at challenges... not that good.
- Tom: I didn't like him anything. I know he's so strong and dominating in challenges, but meh.

I have to say that one of my favorites moments of this season was the discussion between Ian and Katie. It was adorable! They looked like a couple. <3
This season had a lot of strong players, and tbh atm is one of my favorites seasons!

Players that I would like to see again: Wanda (yes, Wanda! <3), Angie and Ian. Maybe Katie and Coby could do a nice job too.

Now, I started Survivor: Tocantins!

There's a thing that I would love that someone could explain me.
In the Outback, a tie was solved by the previous votes of the survivors.
Then in other season was with rocks. In others with fire making. And then in Cambodia, instead of making fire or rocks, they made the surviors to chose who to eliminate. I mean, what determinates how to solve a tie?
« Last Edit: April 03, 2016, 11:31:00 AM by Hysha »
#TeamWentworth

Offline Marionete

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • The sky's more blue
« Reply #41 on: April 03, 2016, 01:44:18 PM »
I know there's some seasons that there isn't Tribe Switch, but when a tribe is almost dissolved, and the other is intact (1 vs 8 ), I think a Tribe Switch could have done it better.
Last one, no Merged tribe. I know it was Koror + 1, but whatever, I wanted new buffs, new name and new flag! :/
Twists like tribe switches are predetermined similarly to NELs in TAR, so they couldn't even "switch things up" when 1 tribe was totally dominating. :P
And there was essentially no merge in Palau, and so there were no merge buffs or a merge flag. It's similar to
Show content
how the 2 remaining tribe members of Matsing were absorbed into the other 2 tribes and that was essentially not a tribe switch.
<< I assume you haven't seen Survivor: Philippines, so unless you don't care about spoilers, read that sometime later. :lol:
I've actually wondered whether the pre-merge of Palau would have continued further on if the tribes were more even. Like, with 1 member on Ulong, they had no choice, but what was the original plan? ??? Never saw/found any info on that.

Then in other season was with rocks. In others with fire making. And then in Cambodia, instead of making fire or rocks, they made the surviors to chose who to eliminate. I mean, what determinates how to solve a tie?
Oh lol, I remember being confused over that, too :lol: I will try to explain to the best of my ability.

The current rules (unchanged since season 10 (Palau), I believe) are quite simple in that a vote tied with 4 people still in the game results in a fire-making challenge. A unique exception is the final 2 of the Ulong tribe (in Survivor: Palau), as never before or after have only 2 castaways gone to TC.

If the tie happens with more than 4 (logically more than 5, because a revote will solve the tie with 5) people remaining, then rocks are drawn. Cambodia is also a rather unique exception, because theorically they could've gone to rocks -- only Keith was the only person eligible to draw a rock, thus being eliminated by default. :lol: When there is such a tiebreaker, the person with immunity AND the people tied become safe. In Cambodia, 2 more people were immune from playing idols, so just 1 out of 6 was left vulnerable (poor Keith :lol:) and the castaways were allowed to discuss due to this extremely tricky situation.
In the earlier seasons (4 to probably 9) when there was yet no fire-making challenge, even a final 4 would have drawn rocks and the people tied would also participate, as opposed to the current rules.

Nooow in seasons 2-3 there used to a tiebreaker where the person with the most votes from PAST tribal councils would be eliminated. Because such rule couldn't be applied in a tribe's first tribal (or when the tied castaways both have equal previous votes), the tiebreaker in that case would be a trivia quiz happening between the 2 tied contestants.

And I found out literally just now that there was no tiebreaker protocol in Survivor: Borneo, so they would've just had to revote until someone flipped. :lol:

I hope this explanation is understandable
« Last Edit: April 03, 2016, 02:16:20 PM by Marionete »

Offline Hysha

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #42 on: April 04, 2016, 05:39:06 AM »
I know there's some seasons that there isn't Tribe Switch, but when a tribe is almost dissolved, and the other is intact (1 vs 8 ), I think a Tribe Switch could have done it better.
Twists like tribe switches are predetermined similarly to NELs in TAR, so they couldn't even "switch things up" when 1 tribe was totally dominating. :P
And there was essentially no merge in Palau, and so there were no merge buffs or a merge flag. It's similar to
Show content
how the 2 remaining tribe members of Matsing were absorbed into the other 2 tribes and that was essentially not a tribe switch.
<< I assume you haven't seen Survivor: Philippines, so unless you don't care about spoilers, read that sometime later. :lol:
I've actually wondered whether the pre-merge of Palau would have continued further on if the tribes were more even. Like, with 1 member on Ulong, they had no choice, but what was the original plan? ??? Never saw/found any info on that.

Oh lol, I remember being confused over that, too :lol: I will try to explain to the best of my ability.

The current rules (unchanged since season 10 (Palau), I believe) are quite simple in that a vote tied with 4 people still in the game results in a fire-making challenge. A unique exception is the final 2 of the Ulong tribe (in Survivor: Palau), as never before or after have only 2 castaways gone to TC.

If the tie happens with more than 4 (logically more than 5, because a revote will solve the tie with 5) people remaining, then rocks are drawn. Cambodia is also a rather unique exception, because theorically they could've gone to rocks -- only Keith was the only person eligible to draw a rock, thus being eliminated by default. :lol: When there is such a tiebreaker, the person with immunity AND the people tied become safe. In Cambodia, 2 more people were immune from playing idols, so just 1 out of 6 was left vulnerable (poor Keith :lol:) and the castaways were allowed to discuss due to this extremely tricky situation.
In the earlier seasons (4 to probably 9) when there was yet no fire-making challenge, even a final 4 would have drawn rocks and the people tied would also participate, as opposed to the current rules.

Nooow in seasons 2-3 there used to a tiebreaker where the person with the most votes from PAST tribal councils would be eliminated. Because such rule couldn't be applied in a tribe's first tribal (or when the tied castaways both have equal previous votes), the tiebreaker in that case would be a trivia quiz happening between the 2 tied contestants.

And I found out literally just now that there was no tiebreaker protocol in Survivor: Borneo, so they would've just had to revote until someone flipped. :lol:

I hope this explanation is understandable

Yeah, thanks a lot!! :)
#TeamWentworth

Offline Hysha

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #43 on: May 17, 2016, 01:02:25 PM »
More then a month to watch a season. xD Well, I have an excuse, exams and all those things who we all hate.  :hides

So I'm done with Survivor: Tocantins!

Pretty nice season where I like a lot of people. Too much good characters there.
The bad thing was that there wasn't Tribe Switch. I like Tribe Switch, it makes the show better!

- Carolina: We couldn't see too much about her, just that she spoke to easly and too much. She should have been more quiet.
- Candace: I saw a lot of potential on Candace, but her fierceness was a problem for her.
- Jerry: We couldn't see too much of him either, because of being sick. However, I think it wasn't that bad to vote him out.
- Sandy: I'm glad she wasn't voted out the first TC. It's nice to have an old lady resisting that much, and she could have been there for a long more time.
- Spencer: So disappointed. They voted him out because he didn't perform well in ONE challenge. He did good on the others. I was so upset that he didn't made it, at least, to the merge.
- Sydney: She perfomed nicely, but it was just one more blondie and beautiful girl out there.
- Joe: I haven't seen him too much on the show, so I wasn't sad when he left. lol Btw, he was a nice guy.
- Brendan: Hmm.. I liked him at first when he was in the Exile Island Alliance, but man, you messed it up when you didn't have any interest on go an talk to your alliance and not playing the Idol. Well, I prefer Sierra than him so, well done not playing that idol. xDD
- Tyson: I don't know if I will like him on S27, but in this season, I hate him. His personality sucked. He was trying to be the devil, but I don't think he's that bad in real life.
- Sierra: Bring back Sierra NOW! <3 I love her, she was fantastic in all the ways possible.
- Debbie: She was pretty invisible at first, but despite of her being on the Coach side, I really like her. I wouldn't mind to see her again, she showed some pretty good skills on strategy and comps.
- Coach: Meh... please, give him an actor award and other because of the best fake-storyteller. Oh, please, I almost died on that Exlie Island, all alone... Man, Stephen, Taj, Sierra or Erinn were there all alone several times!
- Taj: How can be possible that she haven't return yet? She's fantastic too! I was so sad with the way she left, being betrayed by her allies.
- Erinn: She was in the F3 because of flying under the radar, not having an alliance and just luck. lol Btw, she was nice at strategy.
- Stephen: Definetly, better in Tocantins than in Cambodia. You know what? Sometimes I hopped that he and J.T. would have gone to the tall grass an having a kiss or something.  :snicker: xDDDDDDDDDDD Well, him and J.T. were a really good complement being the Brain and J.T. the Brawn.
- J.T.: The Brawn of the couple, but I think he could have done that better without Stephen at all. He was smart. He looks better with beard than without it like in the finale. I didn't know he's going to be on S20. Let's see how he does.

Overall, a good season with a nice F2, but I knew who was gonna win. I would have voted the same.

Who I would like to see again: Candace (I think she have potential), Spencer, Sierra, Debbie, Taj.

I'm now with Survivor: Thailand!

Let's make a quick resume of my list:
- Have watched randomly: S1, S2, S4, S6, S10, S12, S15, S17, S18, S21, S24, S28, S29, S30, S31. Currently watching S32 and S5.
- Have to watch randomly: S3, S7, S9, S13, S14, S19.
- Will watch, in order, when I finished the seasons without returning players: S8, S11, S16, S20, S22, S23, S25, S26, S27.
Halfway!
#TeamWentworth

Offline Hysha

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #44 on: June 02, 2016, 01:27:52 PM »
Finished Survivor: Thailand, and I already started Survivor: Fiji! I'll put my thoughts later.
#TeamWentworth

Offline tennis33

• RFF Full Member
  • 🌎 🏃‍♂️ 🔥
« Reply #45 on: June 02, 2016, 02:29:02 PM »
I don't get why people hate Caromon fvf. It has to be one of my favourite seasons

Offline Marionete

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • The sky's more blue
« Reply #46 on: June 02, 2016, 08:06:08 PM »
It had a dreadful cast of favourites, uncomfortable and stretched drama, and personally an unlikable winner, too.
The editing was miserable, too.

Definitely bottom 5 of all-time for me.

Offline gamerfan09

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #47 on: June 02, 2016, 09:17:58 PM »
Only people worth watching in Caramoan was Eddie, Sherri, Andrea, Phillip (unpopular opinion ik) and Brenda (despite her edit lol).

Everyone else sucked.

Offline tennis33

• RFF Full Member
  • 🌎 🏃‍♂️ 🔥
« Reply #48 on: June 02, 2016, 09:56:08 PM »
It was a great season post merge

Offline Marionete

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • The sky's more blue
« Reply #49 on: June 03, 2016, 04:28:11 PM »
Only people worth watching in Caramoan was Eddie, Sherri, Andrea, Phillip (unpopular opinion ik) Corinne and Brenda (despite her edit lol).

Everyone else sucked.

Offline gamerfan09

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #50 on: June 03, 2016, 08:21:36 PM »
Only people worth watching in Caramoan was Eddie, Sherri, Andrea, Phillip (unpopular opinion ik) Corinne and Brenda (despite her edit lol).

Everyone else sucked.

Corinne was just ok and Caramoan (+ her post show stuff) ruined her for me.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2016, 08:27:01 PM by gamerfan09 »

Offline Hysha

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #51 on: June 05, 2016, 01:56:46 PM »
I also finished Survivor: Fiji! I have to put my thoughts about Thailand too. Hahaha

Started Vanuatu!
#TeamWentworth

Offline Marionete

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • The sky's more blue
« Reply #52 on: June 05, 2016, 02:30:59 PM »
Hysha, have you got a list of the seasons you've not seen yet?

Offline Hysha

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #53 on: June 05, 2016, 02:53:12 PM »
Hysha, have you got a list of the seasons you've not seen yet?

Yeah I did it some messages ago.
Here is an update!

Let's make a quick resume of my list:
- Have watched randomly: S1, S2, S4, S5, S6, S10, S12, S14, S15, S17, S18, S21, S24, S28, S29, S30, S31, S32. Currently watching S9.
- Have to watch randomly: S3, S7, S13, S19.
- Will watch, in order, when I finished the seasons without returning players: S8, S11, S16, S20, S22, S23, S25, S26, S27.
#TeamWentworth

Offline Marionete

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • The sky's more blue
« Reply #54 on: June 05, 2016, 04:11:23 PM »
Watch S7/S19 next <3

Offline Hysha

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #55 on: June 06, 2016, 09:10:57 AM »
Ok, before I continue watching Vanuatu, I'm going to put something about Thailand and Fiji.

Tbh, I understand why some people don't like Survivor: Thailand. I mean, there's just one or two people to root for, and the others are like, meeeh. I was so surprised that the Chuay Gahn tribe ended up winning the Sook Jai in a lot of challenges and dominating the game. And the winner... ogh.

- John: A lot of potential in this man. Maybe he became kinda bossy too soon.
- Tanya: Sweet girl, but this was not her game at all.
- Jed: At first I was like, uhh cute guy, but then when it all started... dude, this guy is so dumb! He deserved to be out that early.
- Ghandia: I felt sad for her the first time she told what happened with Ted, BUT, if Ted did apologize with you and you did accept it, why the hell you continue with that thing? I mean, girl, you are super annoying. Every time Ted said anything, she was like, "he touched me that niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight!  :tantrum". Girl, shut up and go home. If you didn't want that, why didn't you back down that night when you felt uncomfortable?
- Stephanie: I like her potential, I don't like her attitude.
- Robb: I didn't like him until his last episode. And it was just because of his words. lol
- Shii Ann: Queen. The fake merge messed up all her game...
- Erin: Just a cute girl, not so much screen time.
- Ken: Another cute boy, but not so much.
- Penny: I'm a fan of her but I like her last days. She turned strategic, like a little rat.
- Jake: Meh. Why this man thought that he was the best at everything? Go away.
- Ted: Not a fan of him but since Ghandia left and the merge was coming it was better to see him.
- Helen: I didn't like her at first, but tbh, alongside with Shii Ann, she was the best of this season. So strategic and good at challenges.
- Jan: I love to see a old woman going that far. It wasn't because she was the best at anything at all, but it was nice to watch her.
- Clay: Tbh I wouldn't mind him to win over Brian. Not a fan of him either, especially at first that he was doing nothing, but he played a good game.
- Brian: I read a lot of bad things about him after he won. Not even the producers want to see him again. lol I've always seen something that I didn't like about him, idk at all what was, but I don't like him anything.

People that I would like to see playing again: Helen, Stephanie and I wouldn't mind Penny.

Then, it's time for Survivor: Fiji! I haven't heard good thing about Fiji, like that Probst didn't like that season. It's not in my Top10, but tbh, I really liked this season!
I hate that just one person did apply for the game, and the other 18 (19 counting Mellisa, the quitter) were recruited. But, they did a good job, because for me, there are some interesting people in there.

I don't know if they planned to do another race split, because if you pay attention there's 5 African-American, 5 Asian-American, 5 Hispanic-American and 5 Caucasian-American (counting Mellisa). Interesting. Oh, and if I'm not wrong, this is the first season without a blonde female! lol

- Jessica: I always felt sad for the first contestant to leave, because I can't see so much about them.
- Erica: A little bit temperamental, but I would have liked to see a little bit more of her.
- Sylvia: Entertaining to watch, although I knew she was not gonna stand too much longer. xD
- Gary: The only person this season to apply. Sad to see him leaving that way. Good job Papa Smurf.
- Liliana: I can see a huge amount of potential on her, I don't get why they voted out her being the strongest female in her tribe.
- Rita: Mamasita! Not so much screen time but I really like her. She was really nice with everyone.
- Anthony: The nerd between the muscled guys. It was so fun watching that moment compating it with the first shower at high school. xD But gonna be honest, he was pretty useless at the final days.
- Rocky: Don't like him at first but ended up being so fun to watch and his crazy things and rages. xD
- Lisi: Annoying as hell. With that fake laugh and her boss attitude. Ugh can't stand her.
- Michelle: <3333 So sweet! A lot of fells of her this season. I was so disappointed and upset to see her go this way.
- Edgardo: Interesting to hear him speaking english, because it would be my way to speak. (?) Not a big fan of him although I'm always rooting for the hispanic people.
- Mookie: Well, another horseman. Not so much to say about him. I would have kept the idol for myself tbh.
- Alex: I find him very handsome when he was starving, with that beard and the cap.. <333 A great villain.
- Stacey: A surprise to see her outlasting all those days when she was a target long time ago. But I like when she alligned herself with Earl and the other group.
- Boo: Not a fan of him. Targeting him for a long time but he survived because of the Immunity Challenges.
- Yau-Man: King of Fiji. I'm not his bigger fan, but hands down best player of Fiji without a doubt. I would have loved to see him at the finale and winning. He deserved. Who would have spected him to be that amazing at challenges?
- Cassandra: Mrs. Hmmm... xDD She said more "hmmmm" than words all the season. Not good at antyhing at all but she was nice to see. Poor girl, they didn't let her talk at the last Tribal Council. :/
- Dreamz: He wanted the simpathy vote with the homeless and poor guy, and it went wrong. Why? Because he was a liar and he had no excuse for what he did to Yau-Man. It's fine if you don't want to give him the IN, but if you planned not to give him, don't accept the car because it was so ugly. I know he wanted to take out Yau before the F4, but evenly, I found that move so so so ugly. I also didn't like how he was playing both sides at all.
- Earl: Not the best option, but, with Yau-Man being 4th, he was the most deserving. Nice and smart man, but tbh, lucky too, because he flew under the radar so many time.

People that played once and didn't win, and I want to see playing again: Liliana, Rita, Rocky, Michelle and Alex.

Sorry for all the english mistakes and because of my reviews/thought are always so weird, but I like to do it! hahaha
« Last Edit: June 07, 2016, 01:50:51 PM by Hysha »
#TeamWentworth

Offline Bookworm

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #56 on: June 06, 2016, 05:59:35 PM »
King Earl <3
"Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better; it's not" - The Lorax

Offline Hysha

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #57 on: June 09, 2016, 07:13:36 AM »
Watch S7/S19 next <3

I finished Vanuatu, and I'm going for Samoa! ;)
#TeamWentworth

Offline gamerfan09

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #58 on: June 09, 2016, 09:15:52 AM »
Watch S7/S19 next <3

I finished Vanuatu, and I'm going for Samoa! ;)

RUN AWAY FROM SAMOA

Offline Marionete

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • The sky's more blue
« Reply #59 on: June 09, 2016, 10:05:55 AM »
Samoa was my first season that I saw in full and my brother had recommended it to me due to a particular crazy castaway, which we all know who that is. :lol:
I loved it tbh, and I'm absolutely biased due to not having seen much of Survivor prior to Samoa, but what Russell brought to Survivor is still lasting. Yeah the edit was really crappy in terms of distributing the airtime between all castaways, but not much was happening with most of them.

Offline gamerfan09

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #60 on: June 09, 2016, 10:10:28 AM »
One of the only people I loved on Samoa was Monica Padilla and look how her return went :lol:  :groan:

Offline Marionete

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • The sky's more blue
« Reply #61 on: June 09, 2016, 12:06:32 PM »
Foa Foa was a godly tribe k?
Marissa <33 2nd favourite 1st boot ever perhaps.
Betsy <333
Liz <3333
Natalie <33

I also loved Russell Swan, but his return was really eh and actually kinda cringeworthy :lol:

LAURA MORETT WAS DEFINITELY MY FAVE THO. I so want her to return for a third time (low likeliness) :luvya:
Shambo was shamazing and Erik has potential that should garner him a second chance.

Offline gamerfan09

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #62 on: June 09, 2016, 06:12:16 PM »
Foa Foa was a godly tribe k?
Marissa <33 2nd favourite 1st boot ever perhaps.
Betsy <333
Liz <3333
Natalie <33

I also loved Russell Swan, but his return was really eh and actually kinda cringeworthy :lol:

LAURA MORETT WAS DEFINITELY MY FAVE THO. I so want her to return for a third time (low likeliness) :luvya:
Shambo was shamazing and Erik has potential that should garner him a second chance.

Oh Natalie was ok.

I don't mind or loathe the others but Laura Morrett was decent too but her + Ciera on BVW was top tier.

LOL Shambo. She almost got on Cambodia :(

Offline stekay

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #63 on: June 11, 2016, 04:29:40 PM »
Watching Marquesas for the first time!

Offline Hysha

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #64 on: June 13, 2016, 12:40:39 PM »
Guys, I finished Samoa. Muahahaha!
If I have time tomorrow I'll put my post about Vanuatu + Samoa.

Following Marionete's advice, Pearl Islands is next. :)
#TeamWentworth

Offline stekay

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #65 on: June 20, 2016, 07:40:37 AM »
Not sure if discussed but Dan Barry from Survivor Panama featured on BattleBots in May with his robot "Black Ice" which won it's battle in the qualifier and is due to take part in the main competition in the coming weeks!

Offline Hysha

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #66 on: June 20, 2016, 12:17:01 PM »
Survivor: Vanuatu thoughts.

About the girls: Hmm, it was horrible to see them doing so amazing and then, they split up and they went off one by one...
About the men: Wtf voting out the strongest physical people first?

- Brook: Sadly, we couldn't see too much about him.
- Dolly: Not getting along with the group, I knew she was going soon.
- John F.: Pretty invisible.
- Mia: Meh just there to explode like the volcano. xD
- Brady: Another invisible.
- Travis: Stick with the boys? Then go with the boys. To pre-jury Ponderosa.
- Lisa: Such a weird way to be voted out... because of a comment. lol
- John K.: I get Spencer Bledsoe vibes. However, no way to survive with all those woman and old men against him.
- Rory: I didn't like him at first, then I love him, and then I hated him again. #Rollercoaster.
- Lea: I hate him at first too when he was the boss of the man and managed to vote out all the young males, but then tbh was one of the few man I liked.
- Chad: Yes, first amputee male. For the rest, meh.
- Leann: Nice girl but not so much into the game.
- Ami: Wow, I would never imagine that she was gonna be that strategic and smart and devil. Hahaha I liked her.
- Julie: <3333 She was pretty invisible at first, but I ended up loving her so much. Best female from Vanuatu. (She dated Probst for 3 years lol).
- Eliza: She was cool, I really like the underdogs.
- Scout: I wouldn't expected her to survive that long. I really don't know why they didn't vote her out first because of her poor physical skills. (Btw you know I love to see old people standing that long, it's just curiosity). But gotta be honest, she's a little bit a devil. lol
- Twila: Strong woman. I wasn't on her side, but I have to do she played a really great game.
- Chris: He deserved to win just because he managed to go through to an alliance of 6 women. I thought he was going to be the first voted out because of his poor performance at their first challenge. lol

People who played once and I would like to see again: Julie (she said it's probably impossible to see her again on Survivor because she know too much about production ;( ) and Twila.

Now, Survivor: Samoa.

I think most of you are gonna hate me because of the comments of one person. xD

This season I saw something interesting... why everybody seems more hot in the island? Starved and marooned is a good way to be hot. (?)

- Marisa: First victim of Hantz. I think she had so much potential.
- Mike: Sadly to see him go that way.
- Betsy: Second victim. Another girl with potential for me.
- Ben: Awful.
- Yasmin: Who the hell goes to Survivor on heels? LOL It was fun to see her.
- Ashley: Another victim. I felt sad for her because she was a nice girl but they had too much hate for her.
- Russell S.: Not a fan of him but wow so scared when he left that way. Great lidership.
- Liz: Another victim of Hantz. He had potential too.
- Erik: I like his speech on the last TC but I do hate so much when he was cheering Foa Foa at every single TC. You feel angry because of your tribe betrayed you? You betrayed them first. HA!
- Kelly: Pretty invisible but nice girl.
- Laura: So angry that Shamboo won Laura. She was way better than her. So strong girl, mentaly and physically.
- John: Hot guy but meh when he turns his alliance and goes with Russell and Shamboo.
- Dave: So interesting guy. I really do like him.
- Monica: When I saw Monica in Cambodia and I read that she was the first people to face Hantz I thought it was going to be so much epic, but it was so normal. They wanted her out from the beggining and she managed to survived almost without knowing it. lol
- Shambo: Hmmm... Before I saw Samoa I thought I would love her because everybody loves her, but... I did not like that she was with Hantz, she was targeting all the people I like. Btw he did great TV too.
- Jaison: Not a fan of him but it was so interesting to see him wanted to quit and growing step by step until here.
- Brett: <333333 Hottie! Love him, so angry when he lost the last IC being defeated by Russell...
- Mick: So invisible, just a goat, no lidership...
- Russell H.: I hate you. I really hate you. He made awesome TV, but I really don't like anything he did. I was so upset every time he found and Idol. lol I was like "People wake up and start searching for idols WTF!" He was only targeting girls and being a moron with them... awful.
- Natalie: Not the most deserving winner, but I really do prefer her one million times before Hantz. It was priceless to see his face when he lost. :D She's so sweet tho.

I would have loved that Jaison, Mick and Natalie would have turned Hantz and Shambo, but obviously it would have not been positive for them.

People that played once and I would like to see again: Marisa, Dave, Shambo and Brett.

As I said, I started Pearl Islands, but I'm gonna stop for a little bit, I don't want to be saturated of Survivor.  :funny:
#TeamWentworth

Offline fossil-racer

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: US Survivor: Previous Seasons Discussion
« Reply #67 on: October 21, 2016, 11:19:25 PM »
Unearthing Prehistoric Spoilers since TAR Canada 2
Detail Analyst - TAR Canada is my favorite!

Offline Marionete

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • The sky's more blue
« Reply #68 on: October 22, 2016, 07:52:51 AM »
Haha, I did notice her catch phrase while watching the season (even her pre-season "meet Alecia" video was spamming the phrase :lol:), but I never knew someone actually took the time to count it.

20 utterances, and she only lasted 4 episodes. :lol:

Offline BourkieBoy

• Aussie Updater (TAR and Survivor)
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I'm a Reality Television Nerd!
« Reply #69 on: December 05, 2016, 10:22:11 PM »
School summer holidays are coming up, so I am starting to watch:

Survivor Borneo

I'll let you guys know what I thought about the contestants on the season, as I watch it.

Offline ZBC Company

• aka spoler
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #70 on: January 05, 2017, 02:25:11 PM »
i am watch s31 does anyone talk me about it

Offline Marionete

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • The sky's more blue
« Reply #71 on: January 05, 2017, 05:54:53 PM »
What episode are you in? Do you like it? :)

Offline Marionete

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • The sky's more blue
« Reply #72 on: January 15, 2017, 05:05:39 AM »
This is so random, but yesterday I started rewatching Blood vs. Water (I'm in episode 5 right now) and I love the season so much!

I rooted for Colton in the premiere, felt sad that he resorted to his old ways later on.
I refreshed my eternal love for Monica and my hopes that one day she will be back.
Same goes for Laura M. and I actually LOVE Brad on this rewatch.

I don't remember this season being so good when it was actually airing :lol:

Offline HavaDrPepper

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #73 on: February 19, 2017, 07:10:53 PM »
I've been rewatching the older seasons that have people in Game Changers.  I am finding that my opinions of some of the seasons have changed with the second watching of them as well as some of the people!

Just finished Philippines today and have to admit that Malcom really wasn't all that. I remember that I thought of him as the 2nd Ozzy but he really wasn't!  He did not win the individual challenges like Ozzy did... he was just eye candy.  Luckily there were bigger targets to get rid of and he did win a challenge when he needed to.  As for Ozzy, I saw his first season again as well as South Pacific.  I liked him better in Cook Islands.  Ozzy only needs to get to day 14 to have more days in the game than Boston Rob...  Cirie needs to get to day 33.

I am also finding that I am liking some of the contestants that I didn't really remember, mostly because they were early jury.  And, then there are some that I still don't like.... Abi and Russell H top that list!

And, I know this is an unpopular opinion but I really, really like Redemption Island. Boston Rob played everybody like a master.  And, kooky Phillip wasn't so bad the 2nd time around.  Only a couple more seasons to watch before the premiere.  What I am finding is that it could be interesting seeing how some of these big personalities will mesh with others.

Spencer.LoL

« Reply #74 on: March 05, 2017, 09:09:56 PM »
Hi!
My first Survivor Season was San Juan Del Sur, so, right now I want to watch every single past season.
I won't watch it in order. For example, this weekend I started with China. I'm on episode 6. I have class from Monday to Thursday, so I'm sure I'll watch it on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays.
Every time I will finish a season, I will post what I think about the season here. Is ok in this topic? :P

I recommend you watch Cook island first before China. you will be acquainted with iconic player like Ozzy, parvati and Jon penner
after watch china you watch micronesia, where ozzy & parvati will play big role
and then watch S18 Toca, S19 Samoa and then S20 Heroes vs Villain. but you maybe want to watch S07 Pearl island first to be acquainted with iconic Rupert

and then you can watch S21-S33 respectively, you can also watch old school Survivor like S03 Africa & Australia, they are one of the most great season in all of Survivor history

Offline Hysha

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #75 on: June 01, 2018, 09:28:52 AM »
Hey guys! Long time without posting in this topic. I already saw all the seasons for sure, but I didn't continue putting my thoughts of each one, sorry. :(

What if we talk about past seasons, for example, who is your favorite castaway from each season? You can put more than one if you have a couple of favs. I'll start (I can tell you it's going to be 98% women):

Borneo: Richard
Australia: Elisabeth
Africa: T-Bird
Marquesas: Gina & Kathy
Thailand: Shii Ann
Amazon: Christy & Jenna
Pearl Islands: Christa & Sandra
All Stars: Amber
Vanuatu: Julie
Palau: Angie, Stephenie & Ian
Guatemala: Stephenie
Panama: Cirie & Shane
Cook Islands: Aitu 4 (specially Ozzy)
Fiji: Michelle
Chinca: PG, Denise & Courtney
Micronesia: Cirie & Parvati
Gabon: 4 Fang Alliance & Sugar.
Tocantins Taj & Sierra
Samoa: Laura & Brett
Heroes vs Villains Sandra & Parvati
Nicaragua: Brenda, Jane & Holly
Redemption Island: Matt
South Pacific: Stacey, Christine & Albert
One World: Kim & Chelsea
Philippines: Abi & Malcolm
Caramoan: Brenda & Eddie (even Francesca lol)
Blood vs Water: Ciera & Tina
Cagayan: Luzon three (specially Kass)
San Juan del Sur: Kalley, Natalie, Jaclyn & Keith
Worlds Apart: Jenn, Shirin & Carolyn
Cambodia: Wiches Coven & Keith (But Kelley Wentworth the most)
Kaoh Rong: Cydney & Aubry
Millennials vs GenX: Michaella, Hannah, David & Jessica
Game Changers: Michaella, Cirie, Sandra & Sarah
Heroes vs Healers vs Hustlers: Lauren, Ali & Desi
Ghost Island: Michael
#TeamWentworth

CocoNuts

« Reply #76 on: July 01, 2018, 01:47:25 PM »
This thread is dead but had to talk about a topic and this is the place to do it!!!

My Heroes vs. Villains 2 Cast Wishlist (as of Season 36)
Heroes
Kim Spradlin
Stephanie Johnson
Natalie Anderson
Andrea Boehlke
Tasha Fox
Mike Holloway
Joe Anglim
Keith Nale
Adam Klein
Eddie Fox

Villains
Brenda Lowe
Chrissy Hofbeck
Kassandra “Kass” McQuillen
Kelley Wentworth
Abi-Maria Gomes
Marty Piombo
Rodney Lavoie Jr.
Tony Vlachos
Domenick Abbate
Kyle Jason

Offline violetb1911

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #77 on: July 22, 2018, 09:03:10 AM »
Just started to see Survivor and started off with Survivor Cagayan, and I flippin' love it!
Kass was an absolute goddess <3

But as a first-timer I was recommended to watch season 28 first, which season do y'all think I should see next?

Offline Leafsfan.

• TAR Detective
  • RFF Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #78 on: July 22, 2018, 09:19:22 AM »
Just started to see Survivor and started off with Survivor Cagayan, and I flippin' love it!

But as a first-timer I was recommended to watch season 28 first, which season do y'all think I should see next?

I would personally watch them in order and skip 22-24.

Gra1162

« Reply #79 on: July 22, 2018, 02:15:45 PM »

Personal favorite has to be China PG was awesome

But I started watching survivor Philippines and Abi is awesome

Offline Hysha

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #80 on: July 23, 2018, 08:56:35 AM »
This thread is dead but had to talk about a topic and this is the place to do it!!!

Heroes
Kim Spradlin
Stephanie Johnson
Natalie Anderson
Andrea Boehlke
Tasha Fox
Mike Holloway
Joe Anglim
Keith Nale
Adam Klein
Eddie Fox

Villains
Brenda Lowe
Chrissy Hofbeck
Kelley Wentworth
Abi-Maria Gomes
Marty Piombo
Rodney Lavoie Jr.
Tony Vlachos
Domenick Abbate
Kyle Jason

Heroes:
Tasha a Hero? She was in Cagayan, but he was a goat in Cambodia. Doesn't deserve another chance tbh.
Andrea and Joe shouldn't return for a long time imo right now.

Villains:
Brenda a Villain?? What did I missed? She's being always and angel. She was the only nice person in the Favorites tribe at Caramoan.
Wentworth a Villain? She's the Queen of the Heroes.
#TeamWentworth

Gra1162

« Reply #81 on: July 23, 2018, 12:02:37 PM »

Heroes
Kim Spradlin
Stephanie Johnson
Natalie Anderson
Andrea Boehlke
Tasha Fox
Mike Holloway
Joe Anglim
Keith Nale
Adam Klein
Eddie Fox

Villains
Brenda Lowe
Chrissy Hofbeck
Kelley Wentworth
Abi-Maria Gomes
Marty Piombo
Rodney Lavoie Jr.
Tony Vlachos
Domenick Abbate
Kyle Jason

Heroes:
Tasha a Hero? She was in Cagayan, but he was a goat in Cambodia. Doesn't deserve another chance tbh.
Andrea and Joe shouldn't return for a long time imo right now.

Villains:
Brenda a Villain?? What did I missed? She's being always and angel. She was the only nice person in the Favorites tribe at Caramoan.
Wentworth a Villain? She's the Queen of the Heroes.
I agree Brenda was such an Angel and the only so called "mean thing" is not letting dawn going to the loved ones visit

Gra1162

« Reply #82 on: August 19, 2018, 03:20:36 AM »
Michelle to for second chance please  she was such a cheerleader and got screwed because of that horrible twist
#bringbackMichelleYi

Gra1162

« Reply #83 on: October 22, 2018, 02:21:57 AM »
i loved Michelle Chase from GABon i loved her negative confessionals and was so sad she was out first :(

Gra1162

« Reply #84 on: November 11, 2018, 04:43:02 AM »
I'm just gonna do what  Hysha has done before to put my thoughts on each castaway on each season

Okay at first i didn't really "like survivor" i thought it was a dumb TV show  :lol:

so the first season i watched was also SJDS cause i was a fan of the twinnies so i started watching it, i thought it was great season but after watching some of the better season this turned into a meh season for me

Nadiya: WTF why did you guys vote her out i would have loved to see more of her cause i was such of a fan of her ut if she made it to the merge i dout that natalie would win cause they would be seen as a threat
Val: Karma got her  :lol: lied about having 2 idols and ends up getting voted off instant karma to her
John: Just a really obnoxious guy never liked him glad hes gone in day 9
Drew: Never liked him to big of an ego and arragonce glad he gone home and plus hes so dumb :res:
Kelly: Her flop father ruined her game at least we got a better at cambodia ;D
Dale: I hated him cause he ruined kelly's game  :lol: jk he was just meh the whole time
Julie: You quit because of your obnoxious boyfirend like wtf and anyways you guys broke up why did you still quit because of him
Josh: Really stratigic at the start but i loved how he was blindsided  :flirt:
Jeremy: I loved him in this season can't say the same for cambodia
Reed: OMG I LOVED HIM AND HIS SPEECH I DON'T KNOW WHY bUT I LOVE CHEERING ON GAY GUYS
Alec: Like his brother but 100% better
Jon: OMG to big of an ego i hate him from the start glad they blindsided him
baylor: I hated baylor and missy from start they were not fun like ciera and laura or tina and katie and i was so glad she was blindsided
Keith: Loved him better here than Cambodia
Missy: So glad reed burned her in the final speech XD
Jac: Um i sorta liked her ut her bf IS JUST ugh
Nat: Deserving winner loved her she needs to come back for H v V 2

So the other season i watched after is Philipenes then Fan vs Fav 2 then bVw1 then Africa then China then HvHvH then AS then Fans vs Fav 1 then Cagyan then
RI then Samoa then H V V then one world then Worlds apart then Cambodia then Kaoh rong then Panama then Gi THEN Gabon then Fiji then Champs vs contenders then D vs G

Offline Hubickichibi

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Lets make a baby
« Reply #85 on: March 17, 2019, 08:28:56 PM »
Okay at first i didn't really "like survivor" i thought it was a dumb TV show  :lol:

« Last Edit: May 22, 2019, 05:57:27 AM by Hubickichibi »
Swarm stupidity

Offline Hubickichibi

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Lets make a baby
« Reply #86 on: May 22, 2019, 07:33:44 AM »
« Last Edit: October 06, 2019, 07:47:06 PM by Hubickichibi »
Swarm stupidity

Offline Leafsfan.

• TAR Detective
  • RFF Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #87 on: November 02, 2019, 01:04:15 PM »

Offline claude_24hrs

• " I am Claude "
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Not interested with fantasy games
    • Facebook
« Reply #88 on: November 02, 2019, 04:01:24 PM »
Some sad news: https://people.com/tv/survivor-contestant-rudy-boesch-dies/

RIP Rudy. I knew it finally that my speculation was going to die was right.

We miss you and the Boesch family.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #89 on: November 02, 2019, 04:49:53 PM »
Oh Rudy....such a integral part of that first Survivor! Much love and sympathy to all those who loved him.
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline Leafsfan.

• TAR Detective
  • RFF Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #90 on: August 29, 2020, 09:38:21 AM »

Offline Maanca

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #91 on: August 13, 2021, 10:27:36 PM »
I'm watching an episode of 3rd Rock from the Sun, and suddenly Shane Powers from Survivor: Panama is in it, playing a mugger. Didn't know he was an actor before Survivor.

Offline Maanca

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #92 on: April 09, 2022, 03:49:04 AM »
John Raymond from Survivor Thailand was charged with three counts of child cruelty at the Louisiana Christian school he's the headmaster of.

https://twitter.com/SurvivorWiki/status/1512458069548363778

Offline Leafsfan.

• TAR Detective
  • RFF Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #93 on: May 19, 2022, 08:13:22 PM »
Clay from Survivor Thailand has reportedly passed away:

https://twitter.com/SurvivorQuotesX/status/1527403606000943105

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #94 on: April 14, 2023, 06:51:33 PM »
I posted this in her thread but also:

'Survivor' Legend Parvati Shallow Announces Upcoming Memoir
"I Survived, Now What" will depict the winner's eventful life before, during, and after her time on the island.
MIKE BLOOM9 HOURS AGO
Parvati Shallow has played almost 150 days of Survivor across four seasons and fifteen years. She is regarded as one of the most legendary players in the show's history, a winner and two-time finalist behind some of the most infamous moves the reality series has ever seen. And now she's recounting all of her island time, plus her life before and after, in a newly-announced memoir.

I Survived, Now What is an upcoming book where the current executive coach gets into her life before and after becoming a famous face on national television. According to its official listing, the memoir will be "about the author's journey to healing herself, learning to live a life beyond 'survival mode,' and alchemizing pain and loss into love and empowerment." Among the life events that will be covered are her "traumatic childhood growing up in a cult," her time on Survivor, "and her subsequent fame, notoriety, and struggles with shame and self-hatred."
https://parade.com/tv/parvati-shallow-survivor-memoir?fbclid=IwAR1h684myq-rvyy7MaQB1FUqIifi_vmvpmNVI6P4ytd8BXvor3Y3-4NW5Qw
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline Leafsfan.

• TAR Detective
  • RFF Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #95 on: April 18, 2023, 11:14:59 PM »
Two time Survivor player, Keith Nale has passed away from Cancer.

https://www.etonline.com/keith-nale-two-time-survivor-contestant-dead-at-62-exclusive-202953

Arguably one of the best characters the show has seen. RIP :torche

Offline Maanca

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #96 on: April 19, 2023, 07:24:26 AM »
RIP Keith :'(

San Juan Del Sur was my first Survivor season. He was great.

Offline Bookworm

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #97 on: April 19, 2023, 10:26:50 AM »
RIP Keith :torche A breath of fresh air in the series; he will be missed.
"Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better; it's not" - The Lorax