Author Topic: S30 Ep 09 "Livin' On the Edge"  (Read 13338 times)

Offline stekay

• RFF Frantic Poster
Re: S30 Ep 09 "Livin' On the Edge"
« Reply #75 on: April 16, 2015, 07:04:52 AM »
I feel like we're not getting enough from Carolyn anymore. If Shirin screws her over I'll be so mad

Offline gamerfan09

• HOST: Design Challenge 8
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #76 on: April 16, 2015, 07:16:39 AM »
Current Rankings:

Love: Shirin
<3: Jenn, Carolyn, Joe
Meh: Sierra, Tyler
Ew: Rodney
Fiery Pits of Hell: Will
Tartarus: Mike, Dan

I feel like we're not getting enough from Carolyn anymore. If Shirin screws her over I'll be so mad

Carolyn to idol herself and vote out Mike/Will please

Offline David

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Queen <3
« Reply #77 on: April 16, 2015, 07:57:41 AM »
Probably one of the seasons with the worst boot order ever tbh.

Dan and Will there? Are you fk kidding me for real? And Hali and Joe jurors already? Will the flop needs to go home soon, not even get to Ponderosa, please. Now, after 9 episodes being INV/UTR he is gonna fight Shirin to have some screentime. Go away, guy.

Hopefully Jenn and Shirin can do something so that Blues self-destruct. I now want Sierra, Caro and Tyler to flip and make an Tyler+All Girls tbh. The other 4 can go to the jury one after the other tbh.

Offline Glamazon Racer

• "Expelliarmus"
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Don't wanna go to heaven without raising hell. ♥
« Reply #78 on: April 16, 2015, 08:45:12 AM »
Basically the only people who have enough screentime to win imo are Mike, Jenn and Shirin. Rodney to a lesser extent. Jenn basically quit today - I love her but I'd be shocked if she managed to win from her current situation. Meanwhile Shirin had a really weird edit before the merge, but she's definitely turned into a force in the game now - the problem here is whether or not people would actually vote for her to win if she made it to the end. Rodney is made to look like a villain but you never know. And that leaves Mike who I hope goes home real soon, otherwise I'll be mad.

We've barely seen anything of Tyler/Sierra/Will all season, Carolyn has been irrelevant the last couple of weeks :( and Dan is absolutely not winning this game.
I'd rather walk alone than let them throw dirty confetti. ♥

Offline David

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Queen <3
« Reply #79 on: April 16, 2015, 08:54:50 AM »
Basically the only people who have enough screentime to win imo are Mike, Jenn and Shirin. Rodney to a lesser extent. Jenn basically quit today - I love her but I'd be shocked if she managed to win from her current situation. Meanwhile Shirin had a really weird edit before the merge, but she's definitely turned into a force in the game now - the problem here is whether or not people would actually vote for her to win if she made it to the end. Rodney is made to look like a villain but you never know. And that leaves Mike who I hope goes home real soon, otherwise I'll be mad.

We've barely seen anything of Tyler/Sierra/Will all season, Carolyn has been irrelevant the last couple of weeks :( and Dan is absolutely not winning this game.

A Dan, Will, Mike F3 to ruin the season lmao

Offline paradoxinee

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #80 on: April 16, 2015, 10:11:11 AM »
I'm thought Probst said this week's episode was a game changer? I'm still waiting Jeff. All the horribad people ad you aren't even giving my fave Carolyn an edit anymore. So sick of M*k* getting 5000 confessionals every episode.

Actually I don't think he had much confessions this week even he had a lot of scene involved. Shirin, Joe had a lot though.
Anyway, Carolyn only had a lot of confessions in the episode where her vote becomes important. Tyler was invisible even when he won IC. He was so Brenda. They did not give Sierra any confession even she was there to talk with Mike and Shirin. Only thing we saw from her is during the reward challenge and the chocolate bar.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2015, 10:17:24 AM by paradoxinee »

Offline stekay

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #81 on: April 16, 2015, 10:28:52 AM »
Tbh the only people in this episode were JENN/JOE/SHIRIN/MIKE/RODNEY

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #82 on: April 16, 2015, 11:00:29 AM »
I feel like this is such a normz season... what's the hype about it? :iok

Offline kiki

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #83 on: April 16, 2015, 11:16:34 AM »
It's a really bad season. And if Mike ends up winning it's going to be worse. I really don't like the blue collars!

Offline Glamazon Racer

• "Expelliarmus"
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Don't wanna go to heaven without raising hell. ♥
« Reply #84 on: April 16, 2015, 12:55:25 PM »
Tbh the only people in this episode were JENN/JOE/SHIRIN/MIKE/RODNEY

This exactly.

Carolyn/Tyler/Sierra/Will did not exist. And one of them won Immunity...
I'd rather walk alone than let them throw dirty confetti. ♥

Offline Hysha

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • TAR - Survivor - BB - Pekín Express <3
« Reply #85 on: April 16, 2015, 01:53:40 PM »
Oh my God, I can't believe it...
Will and Dan still there, and Joe & Hali are out... This is horrible. It's boring and the boot order is the worse.
I just hope Mike gets blindsided next week, and Jenn & Shirin still save.

Joe for Survivor 31!
#TeamWentworth
Kelley/Ciera/Abi/Kass goddesses

Offline Ryan

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • I can climb a damn tree.
« Reply #86 on: April 16, 2015, 02:15:40 PM »
I think the reason many folks dislike Mike is because he's being shown as a kingpin, which ANYONE doing so would be viewed as someone everyone wants out and to lose control. He seems like a great guy!

Not to mention it makes for better TV when it's not totally clear who is in control and things keep swaying, versus a somewhat Pagong-ing.

My hope honestly is that Dan, Will, maybe Rodney go home soon just to put Mike's ego in check.
SNEAKY SNEAKY

Offline stekay

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #87 on: April 16, 2015, 03:51:21 PM »
I ranked Mike bottom of my pregame cast assessment. I guess I cursed this season and karma wants to haunt me

Offline fossil-racer

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #88 on: April 16, 2015, 06:29:02 PM »
#Trainwreck
Unearthing Prehistoric Spoilers since TAR Canada 2
Detail Analyst - TAR Canada is my favorite!

Offline Marionete

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • The sky's more blue
« Reply #89 on: April 17, 2015, 03:39:10 PM »
I liked this episode overall, but I agree this season really lacks surprises and flips. I have been hoping for a Carolyn win since ep 1 and she has been my favourite eversince, but Mike is getting such an obvious winner edit :stare And viewers don't even like him (including myself), so I really hope he hets blindsided ASAP.

Jenn really disappointed me, but I still have some Jenna Morasca hopes left in her (lol, even their names are almost the same). And I think her edit has been too good for a quitter or a give-uper.

The third person with significantly more airtime than everyone else is Shirin and... I don't get that actually :lol: I do love her and I'm happy she's still hanging in there, but I don't think there is a way for Shirin to win the game, so... it's rather weird to see her be the centre of many things.

Is "a new advantage" still going to be introduced this season? I had already forgotten about that! And right now it seems too late to do something completely new imo, but we'll see :conf:

Offline selfeviction

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #90 on: April 17, 2015, 07:36:24 PM »
I think next episode is going to be
Mike/Sierra/Shirin/Dan vs. Rodney/Will/Carolyn/Tyler with Jenn in the middle.