Author Topic: S30: Mike Holloway (Blue Collar-Escameca)  (Read 2445 times)

Offline Leafsfan.

• TAR Detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
S30: Mike Holloway (Blue Collar-Escameca)
« on: January 21, 2015, 12:24:38 PM »
Mike Holloway

Name (Age): Mike Holloway, 38
Tribe Designation: Blue Collar (Escameca)
Current Residence: North Richland Hills, Texas
Personal Claim to Fame: Paying off my house in 2 ˝ years. It took a lot of Ramen noodle nights, but to see the focus and drive pay off, was priceless.
Inspiration in Life: Don Couch-He is the man and I call him “Dad.” Even though we are in no way related he took it upon himself to teach me how to be man. He is a man of morals and values and he is a man of his word. He means what he says and is who he says. What a mentor.
Hobbies: Disc golf, running and picking up the ladies! Haha!
What is your favorite sport? When I was younger, it was playing football because the sound of someone losing their air is awesome. Now that I am older, it is disc golf because I love the challenge of me against the course.
Pet Peeves: People who are bad at time management. If you say you’re going to be somewhere at a certain time, be there! Also spelling, I can’t stand it when someone can’t spell.
3 Words to Describe You: Loyal, Ambitious and Clever.
If You Could Have 3 Things on The Island What Would They Be and Why? 1. Any ball because I can make a game out of anything, MacGyver-ish in this case. But it would be nice to have a ball. 2. Toilet paper because it kind of stinks rubbing your bum with your hands. 3. Tooth brush because it’s refreshing not having yuck mouth.
SURVIVOR Contestant You Are Most Like: Cochran, because he knows the game and how to move pieces; Ozzy because that dude has the best posture of anyone and he’s a bad ass; and Rob because he takes over and gives 110% at everything.
Reason for Being on SURVIVOR: There’s a competitive fire inside me. I can’t get enough. I live to compete daily in my own life. If you guys let me loose on the challenges you will see. Also, I want to see if I am as good of a manipulator as I think I am.
Why You’ll “Survive” SURVIVOR: I have a never-quit attitude. If I have to die, I will before I quit! I am also confident in who I am and what I can do and can’t do. The ole ‘fake it till you make it’ applies here. I also am a leader; people naturally flock to me because of my outgoing attitude on life.
Why Will You Be the Sole SURVIVOR: My life is constantly changing. At work, I must adapt to what the oil well is doing and sometimes drastic measures need to be taken. In my personal life, I have had to overcome being molested and bullied when I was young and not having a father. Learning to be influenced by the right people has been no easy chore. I have grown into my own skin - I know who I am and what I am about. My faith has made me whole, my family and friends have me strong, and my experiences have made me adapt. Let’s get it on!!!!

Offline stekay

• RFF Frantic Poster
Re: S30: Mike Holloway (Blue Collar-Escameca)
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2015, 05:27:27 PM »
All talk no action. Going in to play the villain is not a good strategy  :res:

Offline Marionete

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • The sky's more blue
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2015, 07:14:50 AM »
That idol find was impressive, but... is he getting a winner's edit..?  :stare I hope not, because though he's a pretty good player and certainly has big strategic play, I think he would be a bad winner and not really liked by the viewers... :gnome

Offline Ryan

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • I can climb a damn tree.
« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2015, 07:56:11 AM »
He'd have to do a TON of things to win the game - get out Joe, once that's over he's the target so he has to play his idol at the right time, convince people he's unlikable enough to bring to the end...but if the F3 is Dan, Rodney, Mike, no way he doesn't take it.

Also don't forget about the middle of the country where people watching are probably LOVING him haha.
SNEAKY SNEAKY

Offline Hysha

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • TAR - Survivor - BB - Pekín Express <3
« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2015, 01:54:50 PM »
but if the F3 is Dan, Rodney, Mike, no way he doesn't take it.

Those 3? Please, no. Worst finale ever.
#TeamWentworth
Kelley/Ciera/Abi/Kass goddesses

Offline Bookworm

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #5 on: April 10, 2015, 02:59:39 PM »
Mike needs Joe around to take the target off of his back, but the risk of Joe Fabioing his way to the end is a huge risk
"Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better; it's not" - The Lorax