Author Topic: Who is strongest weak TAR team to make Final 3?  (Read 1863 times)

Offline Lemontail

• RFF Frantic Poster
Who is strongest weak TAR team to make Final 3?
« on: December 20, 2014, 04:56:09 AM »
I had this idea from Amy & Maya and Josh & Brent win.

Who's strongest weak TAR team to make final 3?

They must have these requirements:
1. Never win more than 2 legs.
2. Never have more than 3 Top 3 finish.
3. Have a underdog story.

Personally, it would be:

Amy & Maya.

Others:
-Josh & Brent? Too weak, even rarely got 3rd-1st place during on a leg before Pit Stop. Except last three legs of TAR 21, maybe.
-Eric & Danielle? I wouldn't count because Eric is from stronger team from TAR 9, Eric & Jeremy. Also they have got numerous 3rd and 2nd place in Pit Stop.
-Dan & Jordan? I don't know.
-Adam & Rebecca? I don't know.
-Mona & Beth? They're strong at physical game and even got more than 3 Top 3 finishes.
-Amani & Marcus? They're finished in more than 3 Top 3 finish, and also have won 2 legs. 5 9 6 6 1 7 4 4 1 4 3 3
-Brent & Caite? I don't know.
-Brian & Ericka? I don't know.
-Andrew & Dan? They're weakest team ever. Bad at mental or physical game.
-Nicolas & Donald? I don't know.
-Lyn & Karlyn? I see them as barely got Top 3 finish. Also, TAR 10 is too physical for them. But they smat a little bit.
-Ray & Yolanda? I don't know as I never watched more than 20 minutes of all ep of TAR 9.
-Teri & Ian? They're strong. Not a weak team, since they performed well in TAR 11, though they eliminated at 7th place.

It's that I can say, sorry but thanks.
"I will not not be rich" - Renata Klein on Big Little Lies

Offline LFelix

• RFF Not So Newbie
Re: Who is strongest weak TAR team to make Final 3?
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2014, 02:20:47 PM »
Caroline & Jennifer. A pathetic team that raced 23 legs,but didn't win ONE,were saved TWO times by an NEL,ONE time by an Express Pass given to them and a team that weren't good in anything,just in making the seasons they were THE WORST OF ALL TIME and making stupid alliances for stupid reasons.

Offline Declive

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Winners!
« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2014, 02:30:04 PM »
Josh & Brent.
100% commitment makes everything easy
99% commitment makes everything hard

Offline Bookworm

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2014, 05:35:34 PM »
Caroline & Jennifer. A pathetic team that raced 23 legs,but didn't win ONE,were saved TWO times by an NEL,ONE time by an Express Pass given to them and a team that weren't good in anything,just in making the seasons they were THE WORST OF ALL TIME and making stupid alliances for stupid reasons.
holy crap I thought that no one on RFF disliked Caroline & Jennifer more than I did
tbh Caroline & Jennifer weren't the only reason TAR24 sucked
"To deny people their human rights is to challenge their very humanity" - Nelson Mandela

"We don't read and write poetry because it's cute. We read and write poetry because we are members of the human race. And the human race is filled with passion. " - Robin Williams, Dead Poets Society

Offline Wadsy

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2021, 11:55:42 PM »
It's got to be Adam & Rebecca lol, but I liked them a lot and Adam was one of the funniest contestants ever IMO.
Wadsy