Author Topic: Returning Racers Part 4: All-Star Wishlist  (Read 72575 times)

Offline Platrium

• RFF Frantic Poster
Re: Returning Racers Part 4
« Reply #150 on: December 09, 2015, 08:42:17 AM »
For the next All-Stars season they should make like Survivor: Cambodia. They have to let us decide who choose to compete.
They must select some possible racers, and we decide.
For example, they put some M/M teams, some F/F teams and some M/F teams. Then, the four of each category with most points will compete on the season. ;D

TAR Casuals are the worst though =/

Although if it happens, I'm hoping the pool is good enough so that ANY fan of the Race can enjoy it no matter who gets on!

I'd rather not have the categories and just have the 11 teams with the most votes be qualified, but I would agree with this wish too.

The teams getting the most votes are definitely those loved by casuals and by RFF people. :grins: I'm thinking Kym & Alli would be one of the teams falling in this category. :luvya:

Offline BritishTARFan

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #151 on: December 09, 2015, 09:53:44 AM »
the lack of Shelley & Nici on returning racers list has made me sad :(

Agree.

**AHHHHH!!!! IT'S NOT A ROCK!!! IT'S NOT A ROCK!!!**
**Punting is something invented by the devil to punish the English!!!**
**The lulzy moment of Nici peeing himself at the river**
**Being a superfan teams of TAR but not gone to unbearable - We're been chasing Phil for 14 years**
**That leg 2 tense footrace to the Pitstop - Nici having meltdown saying I don't want to go home**
**Catching the last flight to Copenhagen and having 2-3 hours deficit behind everyone else but somehow able to beat Adam & Bethany and Misti & Jim checking out at 6th place out of 8 teams at that point despite Shelly & Nici having fight at each other for the whole leg**
**lol random pit stop meltdown at Copenhagen**
*Next leg they transformed intra-team drama to inter-team drama with Keith and Whitney*

* That'r get you up in the morning
* Why can't she find this damn box so i can get off this damn beach so i can have some food* (Shelly laughs)  :funny:

Offline gamerfan09

• HOST: Design Challenge 8
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #152 on: December 09, 2015, 02:11:26 PM »
Shelley & Nici are a perfect example of a TAR 'Superfan' team= They are fans but they don't act fake on camera to try and impress other fans.

That, and that they're an awesome parent/child team! I really loved their arc of going from pure hatred and nearly finishing last on Leg 4 to fixing their relationship and being happy again on Leg 5 and even nearly winning the leg :lol:

Offline cbacbacba1

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #153 on: December 09, 2015, 05:46:20 PM »
For the next All-Stars season they should make like Survivor: Cambodia. They have to let us decide who choose to compete.
For example, they put some M/M teams, some F/F teams and some M/F teams. Then, the four of each category with most points will compete on the season. ;D
Then it will be green, joey&maghan, cowboys all over again  (:;):gaah:

Offline Platrium

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #154 on: December 09, 2015, 08:21:41 PM »

I remember Joey & Meghan saying in their post-race interview that they won't be coming back anymore.

The Cowboys though. ??? I think TAR should limit the racing candidates from TAR25 and beyond. :)

As for green, I'm not sure how much fans they have. :lol:

Offline Marionete

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • The sky's more blue
« Reply #155 on: December 10, 2015, 10:29:18 AM »

I remember Joey & Meghan saying in their post-race interview that they won't be coming back anymore.

The Cowboys though. ??? I think TAR should limit the racing candidates from TAR25 and beyond. :)

What the heck, no way! There are so many amazing teams in the middle era (S12-17) and it would be hella exciting to see teams from the early pre-AS seasons. Just look at Survivor and how great it was to have a diverse pool.

TAR Casuals are the worst though =/

Although if it happens, I'm hoping the pool is good enough so that ANY fan of the Race can enjoy it no matter who gets on!
Yeah, I fear that if TAR ever did a voting ala Survivor: Cambodia, we would get a really horrid cast. It seems that most of the people watching TAR are casuals, and their opinions really scare me sometimes. At least there are good Survivor folk, even casuals, who get what is good for the show. But TAR casuals would never vote people like Blair/Hayley, Nicky/Kim, Shelley/Nici back on.

Offline fossil-racer

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #156 on: December 10, 2015, 08:42:28 PM »
Brooke and Claire- Longshot

Adam and Bethany
Misti and Jim
Kym and Alli
Shelley and Nici
Steve and Aly
Tiffany and Krista
Denise and James

Max and Katie
Jaymes and James
Tim and Marie

4 ff 1 mm 6mf
Unearthing Prehistoric Spoilers since TAR Canada 2
Detail Analyst - TAR Canada is my favorite!

Offline Platrium

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #157 on: December 11, 2015, 12:43:41 AM »

What the heck, no way! There are so many amazing teams in the middle era (S12-17) and it would be hella exciting to see teams from the early pre-AS seasons. Just look at Survivor and how great it was to have a diverse pool.

Good point. ??? Now that you mentioned it, maybe they should just disqualify 2-peats and 3-peats. :grins: I'd rather have a winner race for the 2nd time rather than having to see a team for the 3rd or 4th time, because being able to experience traveling around the world is different from winning a million dollars. ;D

Offline Reilly Queens

• RFF's Game Queen
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • DESTINY
« Reply #158 on: December 11, 2015, 04:01:10 AM »
Shelley & Nici - A very controversial team who had a large fanbase(?)
Adam & Bethany - Had a race altered for them, token returnees since they got 3rd place.
Kym & Alli - A "competitive" F/F team that while I was meh on, had a lot of fans and got screwed over because the surfing team challenged them to a surfing FF.

Hayley & Blair - The controversial team of TAR26. AS locks unless they DENY.
Mike & Rochelle - Would hope not, but can see them as beta male/Alpha female token team.
Matt & Ashley - Potentially? Didn't feel much towards them.

Tiffany & Krista - Screwed over by taxi club, a F/F team loved by casuals(?)
Denise & James Earl - Lovable M/S? I didn't watch past ep3(and 11 because I was told a different ending) but could see them being cast.
Tanner & Josh - Screwed over by production wanting a safety net for youknowwho.
Justin & Diana - If they lose a season built for them then prod. will bring them back. But they're the only team featured this season so hopefully they'll win and be forgotten.

Hopefully no one from TAR28.

Pre 24
Max & Katie - They trolled us by releasing a team photo during TAR24 rumors, hopefully they'll bless us with another appearance
Tim & Marie - I know she called out production, but so did Laura Morett
Jaymes & James - Beta M/M I am ok with, who denied (?) TAR24.

Random teams I hope are considered
Keith & Whitney
Jenny & Jelani
Bergen & Kurt
Nicky & Kim
Mona & Beth
Pam & Winnie
Misti & Jim

Offline gamerfan09

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #159 on: December 11, 2015, 04:44:14 AM »
All of the above would be a very hot voting pool if TAR did it tbh and I could easily see them all potentially being on the pool if it happened.

Just one addition would be Gaysians from TAR25 because they got a montage at the end.

But if it's casuals voting lol Justin won't get on if he loses so that's always a plus  :hearts: :hearts: :hearts:

Only negative would be Bethany returning as sure lock + (Misti/Jim and Shelley/Nici definitely having a hard time considering casuals hate them but you never know, Abi and Kass got in! [and CBS could always let them in lol])

Offline Lemontail

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #160 on: December 11, 2015, 04:57:51 AM »
It would be better if voting pool was only for real TAR superfans (not casuals) like this RFF, and other TAR community that could vote.
"I will not not be rich" - Renata Klein on Big Little Lies

Offline gamerfan09

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #161 on: December 11, 2015, 04:58:23 AM »
It would be better if voting pool was only for real TAR superfans (not casuals) like this RFF, and other TAR community that could vote.

:lol: That's absolutely impossible?

Offline Platrium

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #162 on: December 11, 2015, 08:37:41 AM »

:lol: That's absolutely impossible?

It sounds so mean and selfish to casuals. :funny:

Offline stekay

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #163 on: December 11, 2015, 10:53:10 AM »
Misti/Jim
Kym/Alli
------------
Hayley/Blair
Matt/Ashley
------------
Tiffany/Krista
Denise/James Earl
Tanner/Josh

Offline I ♥ TAR

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #164 on: December 11, 2015, 11:14:07 AM »
Kym & Alli
Shelley & Nici
----------------
Hayley & Blair
one of 3 dating couples from F6
-----------------------------------
Tiffany & Krista
Denise & James Earl

Offline Best Loser

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #165 on: December 11, 2015, 11:15:28 AM »
I just want to see Ken & Gerard and Colin & Christie back.  :'( They probably wouldn't do as well, though, since the show isn't as much on traveling as it was back then.

Offline Platrium

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #166 on: December 11, 2015, 11:31:05 AM »
I just want to see Ken & Gerard and Colin & Christie back.  :'( They probably wouldn't do as well, though, since the show isn't as much on traveling as it was back then.

What if we have a returnees season with racers from pre-AS seasons? :hearts:

Offline Marionete

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • The sky's more blue
« Reply #167 on: December 11, 2015, 11:50:45 AM »

What if we have a returnees season with racers from pre-AS seasons? :hearts:
Old-school vs. new-school, with the old schoolers wanting to simply fly and race, and the new schoolers constantly talking about alliances and U-Turns.

Offline Hysha

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • TAR - Survivor - BB - Pekín Express <3
« Reply #168 on: December 11, 2015, 12:02:59 PM »

Good point. ??? Now that you mentioned it, maybe they should just disqualify 2-peats and 3-peats. :grins: I'd rather have a winner race for the 2nd time rather than having to see a team for the 3rd or 4th time, because being able to experience traveling around the world is different from winning a million dollars. ;D

Yeah, only teams who played once, no matter in what season they competed. The only exception would be Bopper & Mark because they weren't able to compete together in their second chance.
I don't think people would vote for Green, but i'm sure production would do something to see them again.  :gaah:
#TeamWentworth
Kelley/Ciera/Abi/Kass goddesses

Offline gamerfan09

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #169 on: December 11, 2015, 12:19:57 PM »
In all honesty, I think they will only date back as far as TAR19 considering TAR11 dated back up to 10 seasons only, should TAR29 be Returnees.

If so, I'm all in for the Aldens to return <3

Offline Marionete

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • The sky's more blue
« Reply #170 on: December 11, 2015, 03:19:11 PM »
TAR11 didn't have any further than 10 seasons to go :lol:
But it's really sad that TAR18 & TAR** didn't invite any teams from seasons 1-10. And for the upcoming All-Stars (definitely don't think it will be 29), I wish they would bring back some mid-era teams :hoot:

Offline kiki

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #171 on: December 11, 2015, 03:23:31 PM »

I'm watching TAR 3 again and I am enjoying how funny and entertaining Ken and Gerard are. They deliver every single episode. It's just one great line after another. Why can't we have teams with more personality in the recent seasons?

Offline SamualDude

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • YES.YES.YES
« Reply #172 on: December 11, 2015, 08:05:35 PM »
So far I'd pick these teams to be on the next returning racers season

TAR24:
Bopper and Mark

TAR25:
Misti and Jim
Kim and Ali

TAR26:
Hayley and Blair
Matt and Ashley

TAR27:
Justin and Diana
Tiffany and Krista
Denise and James Earl

I only chose Bopper and Mark because they didn't actually get the chance to race in season 24.

After the end of Season 27 this is my cast so far. All of these teams have proven they deserve another shot at the race whether they are liked or not.
It's Clobbering Time!

Offline Zack.

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #173 on: December 16, 2015, 10:16:56 AM »
Based on this I would not be surprised (or upset!) with Tanner & Josh returning.

Offline Platrium

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #174 on: December 24, 2015, 07:29:17 AM »
Before TAR27:
Kym & Alli!!! :hoot: (main wish)

Others I would want to include: (TAR25-26 only)
Amy & Maya (if they could get another chance)
Misti & Jim
Adam & Bethany
Brooke & Robbie
Tim & TeJay
Jenny & Jelani
Hayley & Blair
Matt & Ashley
Aly & Steve
Jeff & Jackie

Of course, this list will be updated once new seasons keep coming. ;)

After TAR27:
Kym & Alli!!! :hoot: (still my main wish)

Others I would want to include: (TAR25-27 only)
Amy & Maya (if they could get another chance)
Misti & Jim
Adam & Bethany
Brooke & Robbie
Hayley & Blair
Matt & Ashley
Jeff & Jackie
Tiffany & Krista
Cindy & Rick
Ernest & Jin

Another update after TAR28. :cmas22