Author Topic: ATTENTION!! PLEASE READ!!  (Read 20773 times)

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
ATTENTION!! PLEASE READ!!
« on: December 07, 2014, 10:49:44 PM »
We need your help, please?

In ANY of the TAR threads, US and International, we are seeing people asking for links and posting You tube fan made videos.

THIS IS NOT ALLOWED.

Any video released publicly (and not geoblocked) by the Network or the Show itself is fine.

Anything else that contains show material uploaded by anyone else, whether an episode, a preview, a fan made video --is NOT allowed to be posted at RFF.

Any material that could be a copyright violation  puts RFF at GREAT risk of a claim, which could easily shut us down forever.

SO please be aware as you read the threads and let one of the Mods know right away if you see any such material, okay? And be conscious of what you post.

Thanks everyone!!
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
Re: ATTENTION!! PLEASE READ!!
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2015, 02:03:28 AM »
BUMP.

Please read.  LINKS cannot be shared publicly, so please DO NOT ASK .

If there is a thread to request info, use that please or contact Alen or me directly if you have questions. Thanks!

« Last Edit: March 22, 2015, 02:36:59 AM by georgiapeach »
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
Re: ATTENTION!! PLEASE READ!!
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2018, 08:02:29 AM »
WITH TWO UNAIRED ISRAELI VERSIONS AND TWO UNAIRED US VERSIONS PLEASE BE MINDFUL OF SPOILERS.

EACH SEASON STANDS ALONE REGARDING SPOILERS.

NO TAR SPOILERS IN HaMerotz LaMillion AND  VICE VERSA.

NO 7 SPOILERS IN 8. NO 8 SPOILERS IN 7.

THANKS GUYS!
« Last Edit: December 01, 2018, 08:10:46 AM by georgiapeach »
RFF's Golden Rule: