Author Topic: Team that has the best relationship between team members  (Read 2720 times)

Offline cbacbacba1

• RFF Frantic Poster
Team that has the best relationship between team members
« on: April 21, 2016, 08:01:09 AM »
The phrase i used here is referring to teams that
"strong bond between team members, with very few or even no arguing throughout the race"

Out of all the teams in TAR US,
I think the team that best suits the category would be Caroline & Jennifer.
They are always positive with each other, support each other when facing difficulties.  :hearts:
They make every single decision together with no argue throughout the 23 legs they ran in two seasons.  :luvya:

Which team do you think also suits the category?

Offline Ozzymayhem4

• RFF Not So Newbie
Re: Team that has the best relationship between team members
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2016, 08:20:41 AM »
Jonathan & Victoria have pretty nice conversations, never fight and never argued.  :funny:

Offline Platrium

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2016, 10:39:55 AM »
Recently, Burnie & Ashley seem to show strong support to each other, even in the toughest of times. When they've realized some big mistakes, they just try their best to catch up and stay positive. Even in the most recently aired leg, when Ashley was coughing bad saying she couldn't do the bike detour anymore, they just switched detours. I'm quite positive they would've won the leg had they not switched :( but with the way Ashley was suffering, it's the best decision for their team.

Jeff & Jackie from TAR26 seem to fit perfectly well together. They are two of those blind dating contestants of the season, but they worked well together throughout their race. Mike & Rochelle from the same season seem to do pretty fine as well in terms of their relationship.

Offline BritishTARFan

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2016, 02:06:49 PM »
Joey & Meghan. Competition Won.

Offline Wadsy

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2021, 08:10:33 PM »
Definitely Kris & Jon. I don't think they ever argued, or at least not on screen. They were very supportive of one another and did well as a result.
Wadsy

Offline LandonM170

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #5 on: April 11, 2021, 12:16:44 AM »
Joey & Meghan. Competition Won.
I can agree on Joey & Meghan. I love them, and still watch there videos, and follow them on social media. They look like they are so fun to hang out with!  :2hearts: