Author Topic: Rank the HD Seasons  (Read 34905 times)

Offline cbacbacba1

• RFF Frantic Poster
Re: Rank the HD Seasons
« Reply #50 on: April 08, 2015, 09:26:58 AM »
Am I the only person that thinks that Tar 24 wasn't that bad, it's still at the bottom but Indidnt mind it.

1. Tar 25
2. Tar 22
3. Tar 18
4. Tar 26
5. Tar 20
6. Tar 21
7. Tar 19
8. Tar 23
9. Tar 24
i think TAR 24 is not the worst...

1. TAR 22
2. TAR 18
3. TAR 25
4. TAR 26
5. TAR 24
6. TAR 21
7. TAR 23
8. TAR 20
9. TAR 19

I actually love TAR 24 because of the country singers :funny:
TAR 19 and 23 were so bland,
20 was crazy and there were too much drama , as well as the hero edit Bopper & Mark got made me dislike this season

Offline naejae91

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #51 on: April 08, 2015, 10:43:03 AM »

Am I the only person that thinks that Tar 24 wasn't that bad, it's still at the bottom but Indidnt mind it.

1. Tar 25
2. Tar 22
3. Tar 18
4. Tar 26
5. Tar 20
6. Tar 21
7. Tar 19
8. Tar 23
9. Tar 24

i think TAR 24 is not the worst...

1. TAR 22
2. TAR 18
3. TAR 25
4. TAR 26
5. TAR 24
6. TAR 21
7. TAR 23
8. TAR 20
9. TAR 19

I actually love TAR 24 because of the country singers :funny:
TAR 19 and 23 were so bland,
20 was crazy and there were too much drama , as well as the hero edit Bopper & Mark got made me dislike this season

TAR24 was "ACTIVELY" awful and unpleasant to watch because the casts, route, tasks, boot order, edit, etc. was horribly sucks even some "saving season" cast (CaroJen, Brenchel, Twinnies, Mallory, and less extent Afghanimals) are not done enough to save the season.
[/size]As you know, watching the "actively" awful and unpleasant season is worst than watching the bland season. :lol:So TAR24 is deserved to be the worst HD season and perhaps the worst season ever on TAR.
TAR25/TAR29: Modern classic season.

Offline Declive

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #52 on: April 08, 2015, 09:12:07 PM »
I don't think 24 is bad, too.
100% commitment makes everything easy
99% commitment makes everything hard

Offline Area51

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #53 on: April 09, 2015, 08:11:05 AM »
How the heck do you guys all remember every season.  I have a hard time remembering my name most days.

Offline G.B.

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • I WRITE THINGS!!
    • Youtube
« Reply #54 on: April 09, 2015, 10:52:25 AM »

I'm not going to give TAR24 bad points for having to change its route last-minute. Producers wanted the Philippines, but had to settle for Malaysia, and they did the best that they could do.
Come check out the Reality Fan Wiki! The LARGEST Amazing Race database on the internet!!! (probably)
--Got something you're curious about? You'll probably find the answer on the Wiki!

Offline TARloveit

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • The true winners of TAR26. Horribly robbed :(
« Reply #55 on: April 09, 2015, 10:54:04 AM »
We're just that good  :funny:

Also, updated rankings for me:
1.TAR25
2.TAR18
3.TAR26
4.TAR22
5.TAR21
6.TAR20
7.TAR23
8.TAR19
9.TAR24

Offline Air

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • oh you speak french? oh man that's deep
« Reply #56 on: April 09, 2015, 07:40:43 PM »

I'm not going to give TAR24 bad points for having to change its route last-minute. Producers wanted the Philippines, but had to settle for Malaysia, and they did the best that they could do.

Phils wouldn't make the season any better

Offline TARloveit

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #57 on: April 09, 2015, 08:22:25 PM »

If Dave & Connor failed horribly in the Phils and got themselves eliminated, it would've made the season be 50x better

Offline Keepcopz

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #58 on: April 09, 2015, 09:44:52 PM »

If Dave & Connor failed horribly in the Phils and got themselves eliminated, it would've made the season be 50x better

THIS

So CaroJen can finally win some legs and potentially got that million buck. <3333

Dave & Corner were the main reason I can't stand that season. (Including cheap route and task too). They're really that bad that I cannot make myself watch the finale when I heard that them win. And never in my life refuse to watch the episode of TAR.  :(

Offline G.B.

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • I WRITE THINGS!!
    • Youtube
« Reply #59 on: April 09, 2015, 10:43:47 PM »
I'll just sit in the corner liking D/C and disliking C/J then, lol
Come check out the Reality Fan Wiki! The LARGEST Amazing Race database on the internet!!! (probably)
--Got something you're curious about? You'll probably find the answer on the Wiki!

Offline naejae91

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #60 on: April 10, 2015, 08:51:43 AM »

THIS.

This is why Philippines was done much better with much more likeable TAR25 cast compare to the controversial TAR24 cast.
TAR25/TAR29: Modern classic season.

Offline G.B.

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • I WRITE THINGS!!
    • Youtube
« Reply #61 on: April 11, 2015, 02:17:38 PM »
This episode was the perfect example of why I rank 26 below 24.

EVERYTHING is date-themed on this race. Literally everything. We spend the first FIFTEEN minutes talking about their outfits. The Roadblock was courting-based, one Detour had to do with perfume and cologne.

Even the destinations themselves are relationship based. They are all 'pretty, vacation' themed locations. Tokyo, Thailand, Bavaria, Monaco...These are places you go for a super expensive romantic getaway or a honeymoon.

I have wanted to see Monaco on the show for years, and I'm just pissed off that it finally happened only to be entirely about these dating couples.

Give me All-Stars 2 any day.

Offline RaceUntilWeDie

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #62 on: April 11, 2015, 02:45:52 PM »
Well, what did you expect when it's a season of dating couples? lol

Offline Marionete

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • The sky's more blue
« Reply #63 on: April 11, 2015, 03:04:43 PM »
It's not about expectations. It's about reality. And reality is the reason why 26 is below 24 (in GB's list).
Maybe if I rewatched 24 (don't want to do that, sorry :funny:) I would feel the same, but right know 24 seems worse to me.

Offline G.B.

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • I WRITE THINGS!!
    • Youtube
« Reply #64 on: April 11, 2015, 05:01:10 PM »
Well, what did you expect when it's a season of dating couples? lol

That's the thing, I actually did expect this to be horrible. I was just hoping that I would be pleasantly surprised, but sadly no.

It's worse. It honestly feels like a different show (The Bachelor, but on the move)

Bickering couples are the worst part of any TAR season to me. So let's multiply that three times over, shalllllll we?  :'(

Offline RaceUntilWeDie

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #65 on: April 11, 2015, 06:38:56 PM »
Ah, I understand.

Pre-show, I despised the idea, but somehow I've grown to like it. I don't think I necessarily like the dating concept but these teams (at least the remaining ones) are super competitive - which makes a fine show for me.

Offline theamazingracer21

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #66 on: April 11, 2015, 06:43:10 PM »
I am liking this season, it started off slow but the the last few episodes were good.

I just hope they don't go back to this twist too soon (if at all). Just look at Survivor BvW2

Offline Air

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • oh you speak french? oh man that's deep
« Reply #67 on: April 11, 2015, 08:01:33 PM »
I am liking this season, it started off slow but the the last few episodes were good.

I just hope they don't go back to this twist too soon (if at all). Just look at Survivor BvW2

bvw2 was amazing?

Offline stekay

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #68 on: April 11, 2015, 09:48:43 PM »
This season is the best HD season since TAR18.

Offline RaceUntilWeDie

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #69 on: April 11, 2015, 10:01:13 PM »
Right now, I'm probably putting TAR 26 mid-pack. The first leg needed a Roadblock or Active Route Marker and the second leg was just horrible. The third leg was pretty bad but saved by the wonderful cast. The rest have been great so far, though. Also, the route is a huge turnoff.

Offline TARloveit

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #70 on: April 11, 2015, 10:07:58 PM »
Right now, I'm probably putting TAR 26 mid-pack. The first leg needed a Roadblock or Active Route Marker and the second leg was just horrible. The third leg was pretty bad but saved by the wonderful cast. The rest have been great so far, though. Also, the route is a huge turnoff.
Well, I personally think the route is perfect with the exception of Japan! (and possibly Amsterdam)

Offline SamualDude

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • YES.YES.YES
« Reply #71 on: April 11, 2015, 10:58:58 PM »
I'm still not a fan of the idea of an all dating season but the cast is actually solid, the route is solid and the legs ever since Japan have been good so I like it. I still think TAR25 at this stage is the best HD Season with 18 right behind it but we will see where it leads. It is far far better than TAR 24, that was just a pathetic excuse for an "all stars" season with it's route and cast apart from two or three teams.
It's Clobbering Time!

Offline Keepcopz

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #72 on: April 12, 2015, 02:13:52 AM »
What? 24 is somehow better than 26? Lol. I'm not really like 26 while the concept is out and the first 2-3 legs of the season were pretty lame. But it got improved a lot. Monaco is one of my favourite leg in the long time and I can't remember the last time I'm surprised with the check-in result like this leg.

While, uh, I can't really say that way with 24. I really hate it with passion lol. It just get worse and worse as it goes by.

Offline G.B.

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • I WRITE THINGS!!
    • Youtube
« Reply #73 on: April 12, 2015, 05:16:20 AM »
I cannot at all like the Monaco leg, because the entire reason they went to the country of Monaco was to buy roses and chocolates. The Thailand legs were more about vacationing in Thailand rather than the rough travel and deep cultural impact usually seen in Asian legs. Selfie sticks, canopy resorts, pool resorts, scenic water taxi rides...

Bavaria was okay I suppose...

Offline stekay

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #74 on: April 12, 2015, 06:58:11 AM »
They showed us so much of the Monaco scenery? The cologne task was incredible! I thought it was the best leg this season