Author Topic: Live Feed Updates - Monday, 9/8 - Thursday 9/11  (Read 20019 times)

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
Re: Live Feed Updates - Monday, 9/8 - Thursday 9/11
« Reply #100 on: September 10, 2014, 09:30:53 PM »
Derrick is worried...see his face

Caleb 2 weeks in a row we have went through the week with the same people
delightful just delightful

Offline HurricaneHowieWood

• Big Brother Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • Reality TV! Pick your poison!
« Reply #101 on: September 10, 2014, 09:32:22 PM »
HG random about what might be happening with the remaining time.

BB calls Frankie...The Head of Household...

Silence

BB:  Frankie please go to the Diary room
Like Us On FB: Reality Fan Forum

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #102 on: September 10, 2014, 09:33:13 PM »
Frankie to DR and right back out

BB first said Frankie HOH and then said Frankie to DR

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #103 on: September 10, 2014, 09:35:09 PM »
Cody still studying memory wall...(hope he wins veto. Sorry just my thoughts)

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #104 on: September 10, 2014, 09:39:25 PM »
Frankie sitting with the boys and there will be no game talking as long as he is there. Caleb and Cody are speculating about this coming week and think no way they will do a whole week with the same people and no surprises.

see ya'll later  :waves:

• Big Brother Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #105 on: September 10, 2014, 09:45:00 PM »
Cody & Derrick....talking plan to get Frankie out

Caleb & Frankie & Victoria...talking about the HOH game

• Big Brother Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #106 on: September 10, 2014, 09:49:29 PM »
Cody thinks Caleb is fool if he doesn't put Frankie up

• Big Brother Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #107 on: September 10, 2014, 09:53:02 PM »
Derrick and Cody are on the same wave length.

They are worried that Caleb might try to get one of them out this week.

• Big Brother Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #108 on: September 10, 2014, 10:11:19 PM »
Random chatter in the living room right now.

Victoria in bed, not feeling well.

Online RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #109 on: September 10, 2014, 11:03:26 PM »
I'm here for BBAD

Derrick telling Victoria that Caleb is putting up Frankie and her. If Frankie wins the veto, Derrick will go up.

Frankie has been in the DR for a while now.

Online RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #110 on: September 10, 2014, 11:07:00 PM »
Caleb, Cody and Derrick discussing faces at the memory wall for the morph comp

Online RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #111 on: September 10, 2014, 11:26:17 PM »
Frankie is out of DR and is now studying the memory wall

Online RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #112 on: September 10, 2014, 11:30:50 PM »
Derrick called to DR

Studying the memory wall continues...

Online RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #113 on: September 10, 2014, 11:41:18 PM »
Caleb, Cody and Frankie at LR couches discussing all the comps they have done and which was hard or easy, etc

Victoria eating oatmeal and studying the memory wall by herself

Derrick still in DR

Online RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #114 on: September 10, 2014, 11:48:57 PM »
Victoria joins the LR gang and they are just chatting away about doing the week all over again.

Online RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #115 on: September 11, 2014, 12:00:33 AM »
Derrick out of DR

The final five chatting at LR couches

Online RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #116 on: September 11, 2014, 12:19:45 AM »
Cody to the DR

Caleb telling stories to Derrick and Frankie

Victoria in the BR....she's not feeling well, got her period

Online RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #117 on: September 11, 2014, 12:43:03 AM »
Caleb baked a frozen pizza and it's ready.

Derrick and Frankie studying the memory wall

Cody still in DR

Online RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #118 on: September 11, 2014, 12:59:51 AM »
Cody still in DR

All others studying the memory wall

BBAD ended for the night!  :waves:

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #119 on: September 11, 2014, 06:04:29 AM »
Operation: Don't Leave Caleb alone with Frankie is in full effect.

Derrick and Cody are trying to make sure that Caleb is no alone with Frankie.  Derrick is trying to ensure that Caleb nominates Frankie. 

All 4 boys are in the HOH right now.  For the last half hour Caleb rambled on about his diet, eating habits, hunting, dogs, etc. . . .

Talk turns to game.

Derrick says that the rewind is screwing him because Victoria could have won HOH and put him up, whatever, he's not worried that she's mad at him.

Caleb: I hoped that alarm would have went off after Victoria left, but she can go home this week and we can be final four.

Frankie: hopefully it lasts longer than a minute. 

Derrick: I'm just glad that the button is over.  If we go to Thursday of next week its 91 days, if we go to the following Tuesday its 96 days.   

Caleb: Not this sunday, but next Sunday it'll be over. 

Derrick: Yeah, that'll be Sept. 21.

Caleb: So next wednesday there will only be 3 people?

I believe that they're wrong, Finale night is Sept. 24.  But there will be an eviction episode Tuesday, so I expect that the feeds will be down for a good 48-24 hours at somepoint starting Sunday or Monday.

They're all slowing down in their talking, I think they're tired, but no one wants to be the first to leave . . .   

Frankie keeps yawning.

He wants to know if they're going to study more.  Derrick says he will

Derrick: Do we want to talk about noms or do we want to talk individually?  YOu're the king of the castle.

Caleb:  We're past the point of individually.  we know the target, she won't win veto.  He doesn't want to stress Cody out again because he's been the pawn already.  I have arguments about why I don't want any of you up. 

Derrrick: Frankie and I talked and we have our own thoughts and reasons we don't want to go up.   This rewind screwed me. 

Caleb: Victoria is still here and as long as she doesn't win the veto, she's going home.   She's not winning it.

Derrick: I agree.   

Caleb: I've sat there before on Thursday and you're nervouse you have to give a speech.  Knowing that the final 4 means anything to me, I want her gone and I'm not going against anything I've said.

Derrick:I get that it sucks being up there. 

Frankie: You've never been up at all.

Derrick: Being nominated and being up there on Thursday is a totally different thing.  I get what you're saying.  I know its a lot different between being nominated and in a chair on Thursday night.

Both Cody and Caleb have been in the chairs on Thursday night.  Frankie has not.   

Caleb/Cody: We have you're back though.   

Caleb: I'ma ssuming you all want Victoria gone.

Frankie: I can't imagine the stress of being nominated as a pawn as opposed to being nominated and the whole house turning your back on you and your best friend throwing the BOB competition.

Cody: Yeah as stressful as someone throwing us all under the bus.

Caleb: it definitely sucks, but someone has got to go up.

Frankie is giggling . . .

Derrick: I think he's volunteering. 

Cody: Tough decision, never fun.  I'm in a dinosaur outfit

Caleb:  Hope is whoever goes up wins the veto

Frankie: So you want to nominate 2 of us?  Great.

Caleb:  Yeah, I have to nominate someone.   

I love nervous Frankie

Talk turns to the veto competition. They're trying to figure out if there will be more slides or more faces added to the pictures.  They're saying that they upped the anti in the HOH comp by adding more balls/seeds, so the veto comp will be different too.

Caleb is saying that in his nomination speech he is going to out the bomb squad to Victoria.   He is going to say that she is not a part of it, we hate you. 

Derrick: Go for it, but as your friend, I'm just going to say its on national tv.

Caleb: Nah, I'm not going to say any of that, but I'm going to let her know this is her last chance. 

Cody is sad he's wearing the Dino costume against.   

Frankie is pissed that there are 5 chairs around the table.

Cody: We'll cope.  This thing is already hurting my head.  We're sitting here having a serious conversation and I look like an asshole.  How can you have a serious conversation and look at me?

Caleb: I didn't even see it.  I just looked at your eyes, I'm not even paying any attention.   

Derrick: Except for the big dinosaur head, I don't even notice it . . . 

Frankie: It could be comp day tomorrow.

Derrick:I hope not, i hope its just noms day.  I guess its possible, but we have the backyard.

Cody: I'm ready to fall asleep

Frankie: I can't keep my eyes open.

Caleb: Since we're all still in here, I can't deny or confirm but noms will happen.

Cody: I'm going down, are we all going down?

Cody and Frankie leave.  Frankie: Its so awkward, I hate everyone.  YOu're not going up. 

Cody and Frankie in the bathroom chatting, but I'm going to stick with Derrick and Caleb in the HOH room.

Derrick and COdy in HOH

Derrick: Being nominated and being on the block on Thursday are two different things.  He's trying tosay I haven't been nominated and he has. 

Caleb; Its different.

Derrick: Me and him haven't.

Caleb; You know its, man . . .  I don't know.  He's definitely going to have something to say aboutthat.

Derrick: About what?

Caleb: About the whole situation. 

Derrick: If he goes up?

Caleb: He'll be like  after he used the veto on me . . . etc.

Derrick: That's kind of sheisty, we've allhad opportunities to f each other and we haven't.   We're not trying to f each other now, but you're not a dumb guy, he's won a lot of competitions, and you're second, he has to go up.  You're not making a big move, its not blatant. 

Caleb; I'm down though.

Derrick: You have to do what you have to do for your game.   I believe that we're all loyal.  I trust you enough to say put me up, I know no matter what anyone says you won't vote me out if it comes down to you.  With him if I'm up there initially and he wins, he could sense there is something going on with the three of us, he could take Victoria down and make you pick between me and Cody. I believe you'd pick me over Cody because Cody has so much love in the jury.   But if you keep us safe, you're protecting us for the following week, would you rather have me and COdy against Frankie or Me and Victoria against Frankie.  Ultimately I don't want him to be spiteful. He doesn't have a reason no to go up over me.

Caleb: well, just like i Said before, I don't feel like its cool that I go up because I didn't even have a chance to play.   I was like use the veto on Jocasta so she deserves it, she didn't get a chance to play.

Derrick:you can say that I haven't had a chance to play in the last 2 hohs and have been relying on us, but he had a chance to play.  Its your choice, do I think he'll talke you to the end?  No, I don't.   I just want to make sure that us in the final 3 or him in the final 4 if he wins the veto.  If he goes home, it doesn't matter how many comps he has, you're the top dog.  Its a no brainer, if he goes home he could have 100 comps, it doesn't matter because now you have the most comps.   

Caleb: I don't want Frankie and I in the jury.  If I go to the Jury, I think America's favorite player would be tough to get with Frankie there.   

Derrick: America's player is not the drama guy.  He's not the most liked guy in the jury house.  I'm sure he's crushed us in the drs.  I think you're more liked.  When we talk about the DR who is the one who gets nervous the most? Him.  YOu're not taking a shot at him,  You're putting him on the block

Caleb: If we get to final 3, I'll win the first

Derrick: Yeah, I'll win the second and I'll take you and I'll be the happiest second place winner ever, you wait and see.  If he's here though, we won't be the final 2.   If he does win the veto, put me up and I'll trust you guys.   

Caleb: Best case scenario is you me and victoria.

Derrick:   Yeah, and maybe that's an option.

Frankie comes up to the HOH he says that Victoria is watching Cody shower. 

A lot of warm vulgarity is incomparably preferable to a little bit of pinched niceness.
~ Caitlin Thomas

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #120 on: September 11, 2014, 06:24:50 AM »
Frankie asks Derrick if he can have a few minutes with Caleb alone. 

Derrick goes downstairs

Frankie: I just wanted to congratulate you. 

Caleb: It sucks

Frankie: it does suck, but we're in a different situation. I'm ready to play the game, I put up the people I'm willing to see go home last week. We've talked about you and I going to the end together a bazillion time.s I didn't tell anyone that.  I understand why you don't want to put Cody up this week. I get that leaves me and Derrick.

Caleb: Yeah, my 2 choices

Frankie: The only thing I will say is that you and I are the biggest targets.  I have tried, in all of my HOHs, to not put you on the block on eviction night because I don't trust everyone else.  You're not voting.   That's why I used the veto on you, I didn't want you sitting up there because I don't trust anyone else.  That's why I used the veto on you and that's been my philosophy towards you because you're a big target.  at this stae of the game, people might do something at every moment.  It didn't happen with COdy and that's awesome, does that mean it won't happen with me?  I don't know.

Caleb: You don't know what's going to happen.

Frankie: I think with Derrick no one thinks he needs to go because we can all beat him. 

Caleb:  We didn't think that with Cody

Frankie: Yeah, but  . . . I used my HOH to show how loyal I was to all of you. I told you straight that Cody was going up and you didn't need to worry.  That was my philosophy last week and I know you're in a different situation, it woulad look strange if you put Cody up 3 times. 

Caleb:  You don't want Cody and Derrick to go against you.

Frankie:   YEah

Caleb: That'd be a big f you to me

Frankie: YEah, but you don't know what will happen.  We've done everything to keep each other safe.  If you put me up there for some reason and victoria wins I'm gone.  But whoever you put up against Derrick will go.  There's no way Derrick is going against anyone.  Derrick is the safest person in the house and everyone wants to take him, except for me.   We sort of have a final 3 deal  I've never spoken to Cody about what he thinks about moving forward.

Caleb: He'd say that you and me are hard to beat.  Cody is definitely the guy you can't put behind you because he's  a tough competitor.   

Frankie: His trouble is he pysche's himself out. He doesn' thave the mental discipline you and I have.   The seeds falling out is mental discipline.  As soon as he looked at you, boom all his seeds fell.  I had no idea what anyone else was doing.   

Frankie: I'm just super proud of you and I believe every week we can do this.  I just wanted to say that you know the other person is safe and as HOH there is only so much power you have and once those nominations are locked, that's it. 

Caleb: Even with Victoria sitting there, there's the slightest doubt, who ever doesn't go up, and whoeve ris not up wins it, they would go, Beast mode, you're HOH and I'm about to make a huge move and they take Victoria down and I have to send one of my best friends home.

Frankie: I won't do that.   

Caleb: You and Derrick have a good shot at the Derrick. I think you and Derrick will have the 2 best times again.   

Frankie: As someone who has won as much as I have, it'll be more temption on eviction night as opposed to someone who hasn't won as much as me.  If you see Caleb/Frankie and Victoria, people will think okay we have to take our shot.

Caleb: That scares me about next week.

Frankie:  who will keep you safe next week? Me, I'll win HOH or Veto and I'll have your back.

Caleb; If Derrick wins veto, I have to put you up

Frankie:  You could Cody up

Caleb: We're all pawns

Frankie: I just feel like a juicy pawn.

Caleb:  I don't want to put either one of you up. 

Frankie: you know you can't put Cody up, it'd be unfair.  I'm going to fight my dick off for the veto regardless of whether you put me up.   

Caleb:  If you win, you're coming down and Derrick is going up.

Frankie: If you or Cody win it, the noms are not changing.  I'd rather Derrick win it.   

Caleb: I see what you're saying. 

Frankie: That's just my argument.  You can think about it and I'll do what I can to protect you in the game.

Caleb: I'm glad the button didn't screw us.

Frankie: It ididn't.  We'll get thorugh this week just fine.  If I end up there and sweating bullets and thats fine.   You're either going to show your cards or risk me going home.   If you don't put me up people will think we're working together.  This is all worse case scenario.

Caleb: I talked to Derrick and Cody alone and they're both so about being the final 4.  They're very loyal

Frankie: Everyone tells you the truth.

Caleb: Them guys even without you alone are so excited about the Final 4

Frankie: its the same to me.

Calebl: I don't want to put any of you up, but I have to

Frankie: But when I did it, I knew I didn't want you or Derrick to go home, so I put COdy up.  In case something happened, I would have the 2 people I want most in the house with me.   Do I think Cody can come away with the win?  YEah, now that he's studying.   Do I think you can win?   Yeah, you know the format.

Caleb: I think Derrick has a better chance of beating you.

Frankie: I was a little flustered, I won't be flustered again.

Caleb: Victoria is studying and she was 12 minutes different from you.  She needs to study for a week.  She's not winning that veto and it doesn't matter who is in the seat next to her.  I'm afraid of her going to the final 3 because whoever takes her are guaranteed to the top 2.  I have 3 guys in here that I trust with my life

Frankie: Me too, well not my life, I trust you with my life.  I don't consider last week a wasted HOH because it made us all trust each other more.  I didn't pull a swift move.

Caleb: I told him.   He could go

Frankie: you're so funny.   That's why no one suspects youbecause you're always honest with everyone.   

Meanwhile, Cody, Derrick and Victoria are studying. They are sharing tips, and want to study as much as possible because they think the wall will be shut off eventually. 

Cody: Frankie said you can't get better by studying.

Derrick: I disagree. you actually can. 

Sorry, have to go to work  . . . 
A lot of warm vulgarity is incomparably preferable to a little bit of pinched niceness.
~ Caitlin Thomas

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #121 on: September 11, 2014, 07:26:39 AM »
Frankie and Caleb headed to bed

Derrick and Vic studying the memory wall

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #122 on: September 11, 2014, 07:36:21 AM »
derrick mutters he is going to find out what Frankie said to Caleb

Caleb his argument was basically when he put 2 people up

Derrick I am not staying long cause I know he will come back up

Caleb it doesn't matter his argument was that he put up 2 people he didn't mind seeing gone as long as it wasn't me or you

Caleb he said if he went up that he because he is a huge target he could go home

Caleb Cody is a target and not a push over he is a competitor and Frankie told me that if he wins the final HOH he is taking me with him

Derrick of course he is going to say that and that is the worst thing to say to somebody because it isn't a team sport like the amazing race

Derrick he will take me to F2 because I have won 3 comps and he has won 9

Caleb if me and Cody are in jury you have our votes

Derrick I hope I am sitting there with you or Cody preferably you

Derrick we have a shot at him this week and we need to take it

Derrick you can use the fact I didn't have a shot at HOH this week as your argument for putting him up

Caleb I will definitely use that

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #123 on: September 11, 2014, 07:39:28 AM »
Derrick if he wins veto we wil just celebrate yeah we are F4 like nothing happened

Caleb yeah

Derrick in final 4 HOH Cody can beat him and if it is mental I can beat him

Caleb I think we are good man

Derrick yeah we are real good and there is no chess move he can pull at this point

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #124 on: September 11, 2014, 07:41:11 AM »
Derrick if we win this veto we are guaranteed final 3

Caleb yeah we just gotta beat him

Derrick yeah we gotta do it

Caleb yeah this veto could be it